~Chapter Four~

It might seem weird to get mad about something like this, but I lost a new friend and now he is afraid of me. Anyways, I walked in the cafeteria with Jennie, people think we are dating but we are not. She is Lesbian and I am  bisexual, so that explains everything. Also, she is a great friend and I tell her everything. I support her relationship with her girlfriend Rose and Namjin's relationship too, but it is sad to be single pringle. Want to know something weird, I am starting to have feelings for the little nerd. Jennie keeps telling me to start being nice to him and not hit him. "Lets start small, give him a break tomorrow. No beating him up or calling him names, that will get his attention" Jennie said.  I thought that would be hard, because I have been doing this for years. She looked at me and sighed "How about you give school a Break. Don't come to school for a week and The nerd will be confused'. Now this idea, I love it alot.

I looked at the nerd and he had his head down. All his friends were gone. So I got up from my table and went over to him. He looked up but flinched because I was there. I laughed and looked away biting my lip. " so, you decide to sit alone where you are not protected?" The boy looks around noticing all his friends are gone, then he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I grabbed his hair and pulled him outside. Everyone was looking at us, but I did not care. Once we were outside, I let him go and made him look at me. "Listen here you little cat, if you don't look at me when I walk in the cafeteria, then something happens and it would not be pretty, understand?" He nods, but I wanted to come out of his mouth. "Say it" in a dark tone. "Yes i-i understand" he sounds like he is crying, because there are tears falling down his face. I sighed and left him there outside. I went into the hallway filled with lockers and went to my locker to get my things. I decided to start my plan now and went home.

I know it is small and I am sorry. But I hope you like it and stream DNA by BTS 😁 I purple you all 💜💜💜💜