~Chapter Ten~

I followed him to the waiting room and who I saw made my eyes water and my mouth dropped. It was my brother and my boyfriend. I ran to them and broke into sobs while holding them tightly hoping they won't let go and leave again. We finally let go and I took them into my studio, so we can be alone. "We missed you so much Yoongi" Taehyung says while looking at the young boy and strokes Yoongi's hair with his free hand. "I am just so happy that I get to see you guys again." They smiled at me and hugged me again.
Now that is my story everyone. I now live with my husband Taehyung and our two kids Lilac and Taehyun. My brother Jimin is living with us with his boyfriends and their little boy Jungwoo. You guys want to know what happend to them, right? Well Namjin got married and has three kids named after the maknae line and Jennie and Rose are married too with their little girl Lisa.
I hope you enjoyed the story and I am glad you stuck by my whole story. Because if I was reading this, I would fall asleep no offense (None taken😉). Now please give this beautiful author such great thanks and love, she deserves it. Have a good day everyone, remember Socks First!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Please check out my other story that I will be writing. Have a good day and I purple you all💜💜💜💜