~Chapter One~

~Yoongi's POV ~

I wake up to my alarm and started getting ready for school in their shared room with Jimin and i noticed that i was late. So i hurried up and grabbed some ripped black jeans and a fear of God t-shirt with some black converse. I grabbed my backpack and phone with attached ear buds and headed downstairs meeting Mr Park reading and Mrs Park cooking some breakfast for the boys and i saw Jimin getting his stuff packed in his bag too. "Hey Eomma, what are you making today?" I said as i was sitting down at the kitchen table with Jimin following behind me and sitting down right next to me. "I am making turkey bacon and eggs. But while I am cooking, have you finished your homework boys?" Our mom said as we both nodded and our mom came over with food. "Hurry up boys, so you won't miss the bus". We both started grabbing our bags while eating the food and started running out the door. We headed for the bus and got on our normal spots. We started heading to school but we have to make one more stop......Kim Taehyung. Once the bus stopped, the handsome boy got on the bus. (You guys are wondering why I said 'handsome', it is because I have a crush on him but he don't know that actually, because he's my bully. My brother and his friends don't know that he bullies me. It is actually secret but things will change soon...right?

(Yoongi's Outfit)

(Yoongi's Outfit)

~No-one's POV

Taehyung finally got on the bus, because his stupid backpack got stuck on the handles of the bus. Once he got on he saw Yoongi and smirked, he started walking over to him and flicked cold water on him from his water bottle and sat behind him. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and said " why did you do that?" "Because I can, you twerp" he stated while sliding a ice cube down his back and poured a small dollop of cold water on his head to drench his clothes. Taehyung laughed while getting off the bus, but he stopped and he grabbed Yoongi's collar and whispered in his ear "if you tell anyone, there will be trouble". He let go of him and walked off the bus with his girlfriend Jennie. Yoongi sighed while trying to dry his hair with the towel that he had in his gym bag and started walking off the bus. He saw hobi and his friends with him. He wiped the stray tears away and headed towards them.

Hope you guys liked it 😁😁 I purple you all 💜💜💜
Have a great day/night.