CHOOSE {JJ/Rafe}

By freakyright

Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has... More

[ cast ]
1. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰
2. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
3. 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐱, 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞
4. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐉
5. 𝐊𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦
6. 𝐀 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦
7. 𝐉𝐉 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨
8. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭
9. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧?
10. 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐉𝐉 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞
11. 𝐈𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
12. 𝐓𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤
13. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
14. 𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈
15. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
16. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐉𝐉 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
17. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
18. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
19. 𝐒𝐮𝐬
20. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡
21. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
22. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
23. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?
24. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
25. 𝐉𝐉 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬
26. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞?
27. 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
28. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
29. 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
30. 𝐀 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫
31. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐉, 𝐉𝐉 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞
32. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧
33. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦
34. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
35. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐉𝐉 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟐.𝟎
𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 2
1. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
2. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
3. 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞
4. 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫
5. 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭
6. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
7. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟- 𝐟𝐮- 𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞
8. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
9.𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
10.𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
11.𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
12. 𝐉𝐉'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
13.𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
14.𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
15.𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞
16.𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
17. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐉𝐉, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
18.𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨
19.𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
20. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫
21. 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
22. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬
23. 𝐑 𝐈 𝐏
extra. 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 3
1. 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
2. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
3. 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
4. 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐐
5. 𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬
6. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?
7. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
8. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
9. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
10. 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
11. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
12. 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
13. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫
14. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
15. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
16. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
17. 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
18. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

19. 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

3.2K 23 85
By freakyright

firstly, I want to say that every thing I found on schizophrenia I googled and that in doing the research it absolutely broke me to know that there are people in this world that actually go through this and my heart goes out to all of them. secondly, I love all of y'all so much for reading this book and commenting. Even though i might not reply sometimes I see all of it. creepy ik.

____________________________

Kayla's POV 

I woke up slowly and it took me a moment to remember the events leading me to this. I notice I no longer have my phone, looking around I try to understand what this environment I had been suddenly put in was but there was nothing to look at besides a tall roof with a camera on the corner and a red light beeping to show it was recording. The rest of the room was just white and almost like cushions. I could hit the walls hard but it wouldn't hurt me. Suddenly out of the blue I felt someone behind me. 

"how did you get here?" I asked JJ who was staring around the room just like me. "how did you?" he asked and I tried to remember and realized, Thea did this. I walked back and fell against the wall sitting and leaning my head backwards understanding where I was. "aren't you gonna scream and try to get out" He asked sitting next to me. "It's sound proof, they think I'm going to hurt myself. that's why there is nothing in here that I could use to do so" I said hitting my head against the wall behind me but feeling no pain as my head felt as if it hit a pillow. 

"why would they put you here?" JJ made a confused face as I slowly turned my head towards him. "Why are you here JJ? Thea put you upto this?" I ask him and he looked into my eyes, "You want me to be here don't you. I am amazing company" He said and I scoffed with a smile on my face. "you are" I added. As each second past by I began to realize things. "JJ how do you know thea?" I ask him trying to get an answer to my questions. "uhhhh, do you really want me to tell you that?" He asked and then I realized what he meant. "no not like that, How did she get you in here?" I asked him and he took a minute to reply. "I'm here because you want me here Kayla" He said and I looked at him, studied him. 

"tell me something I don't know" I asked him trying to understand what's going on, "yeah I don't think I really have enough brains to know thinks you don't" I sighed, "not like that, tell me where the pogues are, where y'all were before this? tell me how you got into Rafe's house, how you got into the hotel, how you were at the stream that day" I asked him and he answered. "I don't know" one side of my head began throbbing, I closed my eyes tight for a few seconds and opened them. I need a drug a small one something that didn't make me feel this pain.

"Princess you okay?" JJ asked me and I looked at him as he did me. I felt his touch I felt his hand on mine his small hugs but nothing more. He didn't have the answers to anything I didn't know. He would repeat the same thing again as a question form. Thea never admitted to helping him, Rafe never saw him. I never saw the pogues either, no one did. 

I'm in a room where they would store a lunatic, I fell for this whole nightmare. "You're a hallucination" I said looking at the boy with a sad smile as if I was trying to hide the fact that I was killing myself inside. My eyes were now glossier and my view was blurred but as the tear drop fall down my cheek i saw better, I saw the boy I loved and the boy who died, here as if he were real and at this moment I just wished I never figured it out. I wish I never figured out that JJ wasn't real. When I felt that touch, when I heard him say princess, when I finally thought he was there for me and didn't leave me like mom and dad did.

That calm feeling, that feeling that I still can have that life we wanted was all going and everything I was seeing in front of me was nothing but a punishment from God for everything I did. Those times I thought I heard noises in my head, the times Rafe would sit next to me and tell me everything was going to be okay. I failed to realize that I wasn't going to be okay and I thanked Thea for putting me in here, before I go and ruin more lives and hurt myself both physically and mentally. not that I won't attempt anything here but I deserve this.

"I'm not okay" I broke down my hands on my face as I didn't try to hold it in anymore. As screams and Cries of pain escaped my lips. If the prince never kissed snow white she would never be back, If the prince never saved rapunzel she'd be stuck up there for ever and if the prince didn't kiss his sleeping beauty she would never be woken. So here my story would end where my prince nor my knight would never climb that tower.

ha you fell for it, there's more lol

Third person POV. 

After thea had dropped Kayla in the place her friend who happens to study psychology got her put in a room with a camera so he could observe clearly and be able to diagnose her. Hours later when she did wake up He was soon called in to check. With him sat another nurse who watched as Kayla looked beside her with a smiling face while she spoke. "No one's there" The nurse stated the obvious of what he already noticed, "she's hallucinating" He spoke. Suddenly she hit her head against the wall but it didn't take an effect. "Can you play audio" He asked the tech guy and so he did. Into the room walked in Thea, "Jake I'm so sorry he is not going to stop until he sees her" She spoke taking deep breaths as if she had run in here. "let me talk to him. Keep an eye on her" He instructed the nurse there and she nodded. Thea stayed there in that room not wanting to follow Jake. 

 Outside Jake saw Rafe with his hands on his head as he looked around him. Patients being shifted from one building to another as if they were criminals that would pounce at the chance of eating someone's head off. Some people would seem as regular people only until you read their charts on why exactly they were in there. "Rafe, yeah?" Jake asked and he nodded, "Where is she? I need to take her." He said and Jake said calmly. "You can't take her. Not yet at least she is safer here Rafe" He said and Rafe aggressively shook his head. "No No No she is safe with me, I will keep her safe. Show me where she is" He pushed passed the boy and attempted going in. "You don't want to do that Rafe, You do notice that this place has everything to take you down before you even go near her right" He said and Rafe's jaw clenched. 

"Take me to see her, I just need to know she is okay" He said and Jake could hear how sad and scared he was so he nodded, "She won't know you're here but you can see her for a little while Rafe, I can't promise you anything else." Jake spoke walking towards the room they were in before with Rafe following from behind. As they stepped in Rafe looked at thea who sat staring at a screen and so his face turned towards what she was watching. 

"I'm not okay" he heard Kayla's voice break and he watched her on that screen as she broke down with her hands on her head and on this end he stood not knowing how he was going to save her from this nightmare. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 225 12
୨⎯ "𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿�...
5.4K 74 14
It was just a stoned hookup, it was never meant to eventually turn into anything more, especially between a Pogue and a Kook. Mary "Jane" Thornton an...
207K 2.2K 34
season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter = 1 episode Jade is Sarah's twin sister, t...
94K 1.2K 31
A Pogue surprises everyone, including herself, as she falls for Kook King Rafe Cameron, but not everyone approves.