The Badboy's Brat.

Autorstwa thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... Więcej

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 30

308 14 0
Autorstwa thelavishwriter

Narration

Aurora got ready and went down to the restaurant to see Zayn, standing in all his glory. He was waiting for her to come. After seeing her he smiled to which she just glared. 

"Why is Ms.Tiny Brat glaring at me?" he asked, his hands dipped in his pockets with a boyish grin on his face. 

"Be glad that I'm just glaring at you instead of choking you," she said in a sickly sweet tone, making his grin grow wider.

"Are you going to kill me?" he asked, clutching his heart in a dramatic way with a hurt expression on his face.

"What did you tell Kate?" she demanded as she crossed her arms over her chest with her right brow raised.

"Oh Kate! Wait, what did I tell her?" he asked pretending that he doesn't know with a smirk dancing on his face which he knew would irk her. Aurora pinched him hard on his hand and glared.

"Ouch, that hurts!" he exclaimed.

"It was meant to hurt, moron!" she said, smiling.

"You are so mean!" He yelled.

"Jerk," she muttered.

Harry made his way out and looked at them with offended looks on their face. He almost chuckled seeing their hilarious reaction. 

"What's wrong, mate?" He asked with a smile on his face as he already knew it was something daft.

"Aurora is so mean," he said dramatically, making her roll her eyes.

"Wait, what? Do you know her name? Cause you always call her Ms. Brat," said Harry, with a sly smirk to which he glared.

"Where are the others? I just can't be looking at this boring guy's face all day," she said, making him groan. 

"Ryan is still sleeping and that chick is sick so let's not go anywhere today," Harry said.

"Which one?" Asked Zayn.

"The blonde one is sick," he said.

"You don't even remember her name, do you?" Asked Aurora with a smug smirk to which he smiled sheepishly.

"Alright, then. I'm going to sleep and binge all day!" said Aurora excitedly.

"Alright, see ya Aurora!" Said Harry as he went back to his room.

Zayn escorted Aurora to her room and went to his. He was sulking as he knew he wouldn't be able to spend time with her today. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he sunk down the bed. Aurora on the other hand thought that it would be great to stay at home until she realised that she won't be able to spend time with him. She was questioning herself as she wondered why she missed him. Pushing his thoughts, she tried sleeping. She wasn't able to sleep but was on the bed for four hours straight doing nothing. She groaned as she was being killed by boredom. "I'm going to go for a walk," she mumbled to herself as she got up from her cozy bed and got ready.

Aurora Wilson

When I was about to get in the lift, I remembered something. 

"Don't go alone. Call me and we'd go together," his words ringed in my head non-stop. I sprinted to his room and stood right out of his door and when I was about to knock, something in me stopped me. I had an inner battle whether to knock or not. Won't he find it cheesy to babysit me? What would he even think of me? Won't he think that I am trying to hit on him?  I shouldn't have come here in the first place. I'm ridiculous. What if he denies saying he can't babysit me? Before I could come to a conclusion, the door burst open, revealing a Zayn who was as shocked as me. He stared at me with wide eyes as I did the same.

"Do you want anything?" He was unsure of what to ask.

"Actually, yes?" I said and mentally slapped myself as it came out of a question instead of a statement.

"Oh? What is it?" He asked.

"Um… I actually wanted to ask uh, I'm going for a walk, would you mind accompanying me?" I asked. He was taken back by my question and soon broke out a chuckle and I left the breath I knew I was holding. Phew.

"Sure," he said as he motioned me to go in the front. I just hope I don't embarrass myself.

We started walking and the weather was pleasant. Not too cool, not too hot. It was soothing and I enjoyed walking. Not going to lie, Zayn's presence just made it better. We kept walking as he initiated a conversation.

"Why are you laughing at yourself? Crazy much?" He asked and he knew how to push my exact buttons.

"Why would you care? At least I'm not crazier than you," I said and rolled my eyes. He's giving my eyes a great exercise as I've started to roll it more often after I meet him. Many things have changed since I met him. 

"Are you always like this?" I asked which made him stop and was giving me an amused and questioning look.

"Like what? Handsome? Tall? Witty?" He asked as he continued walking with a smug look on his face. Honestly, his ego is double the size of Texas and it couldn't get bigger. Gosh.

"Ew, no! I was about to ask were you always annoying like this," I said and smirked at him knowing I touched his ego. Hahaha.

"Very funny. Hahaha. Excuse me, I'd laugh tomorrow, sorry if that hurts you," he said with a straight face. Lmao. I chuckled and walked. He chuckled suddenly, getting my attention.

"You find it funny now?" I asked, smiling. His smile is contagious.

"No, I was wondering," he said.

"Wondering what?"

"Wondering whether you are the only girl who wouldn't fall for my charms and dare to call me annoying right at my face when I am with you and there are girls out there who yearn for my attention and presence and would worship me forever. Life is weird," He said, making me smile as well.

"Uh, stop boasting mister," I said playfully.

"Do you want floss?" He asked, pointing toward the floss shop making me jump in excitement. 

"Don't be a brat and break your other ankle today. Just stay right here and I'll get you," he said and it was my turn to push his buttons.

"You are a gentleman now? I never expected the bad boy Zayn would go to get me floss, wow," I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Naming you a brat is the best decision of my life. Just stay here," he said as he started to walk away. I smiled to myself. I can't believe he's doing all this and I can't believe I'm smiling like this. He is doing something to me. While I was thinking about the handsome Zayn, I saw two scumbags walking towards me, and yes I called him handsome cause he is. Simple. Now back to these scumbags. I sighed as I rolled my eyes and prayed to God to remove these kinda bastards from Earth. It's already too crowded.

"Bonjour ma demoiselle," Hello, my young lady, said one of the guys in a strong French accent.

 I turned to the other side and started to walk and stand a bit farther. As much to my dismay, they followed me like dogs. Stray dogs. 

"Je pense que tu as besoin d'une entreprise," I think you need a company.

I regret learning French as I understood what the bastard said and I didn't feel the need to reply.

"Allez bébé. vous êtes trop sexy pour être laissé seul," Come on, baby. You are too sexy to be left alone.

As soon as those words left his mouth, I couldn't help but punch his fucking nose making him groan and his friend cursed as I ignored them. While the other one advanced near me, a strong arm stopped him as he held his shoulder. I admired the man in front of me. He looked tense and pushed the guy back as he stumbled back.

"What happened?" He asked as handed over two floss to me. He saw one guy was yelping in pain with his nose bleeding.

"They were inappropriate to me," I said as I started eating the floss and that was enough for him to go red. His chiselled features became tense as he glared at them.

"Cette salope ne s'en sortira pas si facilement," That bitch is not going to get away with that easily He said and it was the exact moment Zayn's strong fist landed on his face as he fell down with a loud thud. The punch was so powerful that he looked dead on the street. Wow, that punch will stay in my mind relentlessly. It was simply awesome as I was amazed by it. The other guy was visibly shaking and tried running away but Zayn caught him and punched him square on his face and his jaw started bleeding. Zayn must've given him a dislocated jaw. Wow. He stumbled and fell down. That's what you get if you mess with me!

"C'est ce que vous obtenez si vous vous moquez de ma copine, salaud !" That's what you get if you mess with my girlfriend, you bastard! He said as he pulled me with him. Wait, wait, wait? Girlfriend? Did he really say girlfriend? OMG. I acted like I didn't understand what he said and to be honest, his French accent was sharp and perfect.

"Wait? Are you hurt?" He asked as he frantically checked me if I was okay. I chuckled as I said I was okay.

"You seem to speak French well," I said, making him smile.

"I've learnt it long ago," he said.

"And I must say that you fought really well. I'm in love with your punch. God, you knocked him out in a single punch!" I said, praising him.

"Woah, I never knew I'd live to see this day to see the brat fangirling over me. Woah, what a sight!" He said with a smirk. Jerk.

"Don't flatter yourself, Mr. Jerk," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"I'm a kickboxer, Aurora," he answered my unasked question. Wow.

"Wow? Really? I never knew!" I said.

"I don't like to let anyone who isn't close to know about me and that's why no one at school even knows," he said.

Before I could stop myself, I asked him, "Then why did you tell me?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned towards me and looked straight into my eyes. 

"You are an exception," he said and continued walking. I stood there for a second before following him. What did he actually mean? 

While walking back, the weather turned cold and my wise self didn't wear my jacket. Weather is so crazy and unpredictable. I felt my hands rubbing my sides as I hugged myself. Zayn took off his jacket and handed it to me and my eyeballs were ready to jump out and my jaw was on the floor. He is giving me his jacket? He's possessed. When I was frozen and didn't react, he wrapped his leather jacket over my shoulder and pulled me with him and we continued walking. OMG. His jacket smelled like him as his strong cologne hit my nostrils. I liked his cologne. 

Soon, we reached home and he dropped me off at my doorstep and when he was about to leave, I said, "J'ai passé un bon moment avec vous aujourd'hui. Merci Zayn." I had a great time with you today. Thank you, Zayn.

I went in and closed my door leaving a shocked Zayn out. Today was very eventful. Many things happened. Woah. He is again in my head. I removed his jacket and looked at it. It was made of fine quality leather and was so cozy. I should return it to him tomorrow or perhaps tonight. 

Zayn Evans

What will I even do today? I want to be with her and spend time with her! I didn't know what to do as I was hella bored. I was playing games on my phone and that was boring too. My mind kept drifting back to her. I watched TV for some time and again it was boring too. What shall I do? Argh! Only one thing came to my mind. I kept a target of hundred and fifty pushups. It helped me pass the time and I went to take a soothing shower and got dressed. What should I do now? Enough is enough. I'm going to ask Aurora for a walk. Just when I made up my mind and opened the door, I saw the most unexpected scene. Aurora at my doorstep. It looked like she was about to knock.

Wow. Is there telepathy running between us? Amazing.

"Do you want anything?" I asked unsure as she doesn't look like talking any time soon.

"Actually, yes?" She said, a bit uncertain. What is wrong?

"Oh? What is it?" I asked.

"Um… I actually wanted to ask uh, I'm going for a walk, would you mind accompanying me?" What the hell? I'm sure there is telepathy running crazily between us. She is asking me the exact thing I was about to ask her. OMG. Soon, I broke out a chuckle at how nervous and cute she looked.

"Sure," I said as I motioned her to go in the front as I followed her from behind with a never ceasing smile on my face. The weather was great and I loved walking and of course, she made it perfect. I'm never the one for walks but she is making me do things which I've thought I'd do. I initiated a conversation as it felt too quiet. I turned to look at her and she was smiling to herself.

"Why are you laughing at yourself? Crazy much?" I asked and I knew how to push her buttons. 

"Why would you care? At least I'm not crazier than you," she said and rolled her eyes. She is very cute.

"Are you always like this?" She asked which made me stop and I gave her a questioning look.

"Like what? Handsome? Tall? Witty?" I asked as I continued walking with a smug look on my face. I know I'm too hard to resist.

"Ew, no! I was about to ask were you always annoying like this," she said and smirked at me. God, the nerve of this girl!

"Very funny. Hahaha. Excuse me, I'd laugh tomorrow, sorry if that hurts you," I said with a straight face. A chuckle escaped my lips as I wondered how we ended up like this.

"You find it funny now?" She asked, smiling.

"No, I was wondering," I said.

"Wondering what?"

"Wondering whether you are the only girl who wouldn't fall for my charms and dare to call me annoying right at my face when I am with you and there are girls out there who yearn for my attention and presence and would worship me forever. Life is weird," I said, making her smile as well. 

"Uh, stop boasting mister," she said playfully.

"Do you want floss?" I asked, pointing toward the floss shop making her jump in excitement. Such a baby.

"Don't be a brat and break your other ankle today. Just stay right here and I'll get you," I warned her knowing that she is nothing but a brat.

"You are a gentleman now? I never expected the bad boy Zayn would go to get me floss, wow," she asked, cocking an eyebrow. She knew she was pushing my buttons. Her smirk says it all.

"Naming you a brat is the best decision of my life. Just stay here," I said as I started to walk away. I smiled to myself. I can't believe I'm doing all this and I can't believe I'm smiling like this. She is doing something to me. I never thought I'd get cotton floss for a girl and yet I'm here. I can't believe it, but it's beautiful.

Right when I returned from the shop I saw two bastards near my brat and she punched his nose hard, making it bleed. What the fuck is happening. I took long strides and before the other guy reached her, I held his shoulder and pushed him back. How dare he? I handed over two cotton floss to her and asked, "What happened?" 

Though the scene was not so pleasing, I was proud that my baby girl punched him and made him bleed. Fiery. Feisty.

"They were inappropriate to me," she said and as soon as those words left her mouth, all I saw was red. How dare they? I felt like the beast in me was unleashed after hearing her. My blood boiled and I just wanted to chop off their heads. My jaws clenched and I glared at the bastards. 

"Cette salope ne s'en sortira pas si facilement," That bitch is not going to get away with that easily 

As soon as those words left his fucking mouth, I punched him and he kissed the ground with a loud thud. He was so fucking easy to knock down. The strengthless chicken dared to disturb my beautiful brat. Had I punched him with all my might, he'd probably be dead. The other bastard tried running but I caught him. Not so easy, boy. I punched him square on his face and his jaw started bleeding. Must've given him a dislocated jaw. He stumbled and fell down beside his bastard friend. 

Bloody hell, I forgot Aurora was here. What will she think of me? Girls generally won't find these kinda scenes as it would scare and disturb them but I was amazed when I saw her admiring me. Her eyes held amusement and she was definitely not scared but was enjoying the scene. Wow, she is one hell of a woman who is unpredictable.

"C'est ce que vous obtenez si vous vous moquez de ma copine, salaud !" That's what you get if you mess with my girlfriend, you bastard! I said as I grabbed her wrist and started walking away from those wankers. I don't know what possessed me to call her my girlfriend, but since she didn't react, I'm positive she doesn't know French. Thank heavens, I'm saved. One thing crossed my mind. Was she hurt? 

"Wait? Are you hurt?" I asked as I frantically checked her if she was okay. She chuckled and said that she was fine. Phew. 

"You seem to speak French well," she said, making me smile. 

"I've learnt it long ago," I said.

"And I must say that you fought really well. I'm in love with your punch. God, you knocked him out in a single punch!" She said, making my eyeballs leave its sockets. Is she really praising me? It was such a pleasure hearing her praising me. It was like a sweet song to my ears but I chose to get on her nerves.

"Woah, I never knew I'd live to see this day to see the brat fangirling over me. Woah, what a sight!" I said with a smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself, Mr. Jerk," she said, rolling her eyes. She does it often and I feel crazy to say that I like it.

"I'm a kickboxer, Aurora," I said after a few moments which seemed to surprise her. The look on her face said that she was impressed. Her wide eyes said it all.

"Wow? Really? I never knew!" She said.

"I don't like to let anyone who isn't close to know about me and that's why no one at school even knows," I said and she immediately asked,  "Then why did you tell me?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned toward her and looked straight into her mesmerising eyes. Why did I tell her? Isn't it obvious that I like her? 

"You are an exception," I said and continued walking with a smile on my face.

While walking back, I saw her hug herself indicating she was cold. What should I do? Won't she find me cringe if I give her my jacket? I don't care. She is cold and that's all I care for now. I took off my jacket and handed it to her. Her eyes widened in shock as she looked at me like I've grown two heads. Knowing she probably won't react, I gently wrapped my jacket around her petite body and she looked extremely cute in it as my jacket seemed like a dress to her. Cute brat.

Soon, we reached the hotel and I dropped her off at her doorstep and when I was about to leave, she said, "J'ai passé un bon moment avec vous aujourd'hui. Merci Zayn."

I had a great time with you today. Thank you, Zayn.

As soon as those words left her mouth, she nonchalantly went in and my jaw was refusing to leave the floor. Does she know French? WHAT THE HELL? Does this mean that she knows that I called her my girlfriend? Just take me to a cliff and push me off. But why didn't she react? 

"Maybe she liked you calling her your girlfriend." Whispered my heart.

Hold on, what? WHAT?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

136K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
8.1K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...