ENHYPEN+I-LAND+&TEAM IMAGINES...

By jaykehoon_lia

collection of enhypen fanfictions by me update: I added request station and I-LANDer fics, please do not skip... More

a fresh start
(EN-)when they see you crying: OT7
(EN-)when he thinks that you cheated on him: heeseung
request station + update
(EN-)when they are yandere and have a crush on you: OT7
(EN-)rose tinted dreams: Jay
(EN-)when someone is staring at you: OT7
(EN-)fix it: jake
(EN-)scars: Sunghoon
(EN-)scars: Sunghoon 2
(EN-)when you wipe off their kisses: OT7
(EN-)safe space: jungwon
(EN-)how they comfort you when you're upset: Hyung line
(EN-)play with fire: Niki
(EN-)when you want to squish their cheeks: maknae line
(&T)desert rose: k
(EN-)when you watch videos/fancams of another idol: hyung line
author's note
(I-LAND)right here: daniel
(EN-)insecurities i think they would love: ot7
(EN-)no blueberries: jake
(EN-)when you suddenly pull them and kiss them: hyung line
a/n: a big thanks
(I-LAND)as boyfriends: last 12 i-landers
(&T)comfort: nicholas
(EN-)how and where they love to kiss you: OT7
(EN-)why don't you see: jay
(EN-)when you are having a panic attack: hyung line
(EN-)first snow: jake
(EN-)when they are forced to do aegyo in front of you: maknae line
(EN-)as romantic tropes: OT7
(EN-)fake dating: jay
(&T)do you really love me: fuma
a/n: update
(&T)when you are shy and want to show affection: hyung line
(&T)when you say "i love you" for the first time: maknae line
(&T)my beautiful siren: jo

(EN-)who i think wrote Enhypen: ot7

514 8 0
By jaykehoon_lia

type: comfort fic(?)

trigger warning: 8 [trauma, transph0bia(jay), toxic relationship(jake), accident(sunghoon), bullying(sunoo), depression and anxiety(jungwon), abusive parents/toxic family(niki)]

playlist: your eyes tell by bts

word count: 815 words(eight hundred and fifteen words)

Heeseung:

Heeseung was written by a boy who did not have good academic results and was spat on by others. His parents told him that he was worthless.

He had to hear that he's talentless from many people when in reality, he was actually very good at writing stories. So in his secret novel, he created a character Heeseung who was very talented. 

Everyone loved Heeseung for his talent and he spread his knowledge of everything to people around him. 

Jay:

Jay was written by a gay trans masc person who was discouraged by a lot of people when they wanted to dress masculine. 

They were told that they should 'behave like a girl' and 'wear girly things' when in reality they felt nowhere near the gender identity. So in the process of transitioning, they created a perfect man they like, Jay. 

Jay was someone who was confident of himself, he never gave a flying F about others. He dresses his best everyday, and wears whatever he likes without listening to the opinions of idiotic people. 

They wanted the level of confident Jay has, and also the man of their dreams is someone like him who will be confident and help them in building confidence with time.

Jake:

Jake was written by a girl who was treated badly a lot of times in her past relationships and had trouble trusting people. 

So she created a boy Jake in her imagination. Jake was a happy bright boy who was always kind and helpful. He would treat others kindly, and never thought of taking advantage or anyone. 

If he loves someone, he would give his everything to make the person feel loved. He would always show love and affection, and never fail to remind that person that he loves them.

Sunghoon: 

Sunghoon was written by an aspiring ice skater who met with an accident and lost the usage of their lower body. 

So they imagined a boy Sunghoon, who was an amazing ice skater. He skated with grace and received lots of compliments from others. He also represented his country on the international level and often won the 1st place in tournaments. 

Sunghoon was someone the disabled person wanted to become, but it remained as an unfulfilled dream as they lived their life focusing on something else they were passionate about, not losing faith in life.

Sunoo:

Sunoo was written by a teen who had trouble expressing his emotions, and was bullied for being 'emotionless'. So they created a boy called Sunoo in their imagination. Sunoo was a bubbly little boy who had a very contagious smile. 

He was always very expressive and never suppressed his emotions because of others. He was loved by others for being cheerful and cute. Sunoo always took care of himself and others, and never let someone put him down. 

The teen wished to have someone like Sunoo in their life who will guide them in improving their mental health and defending themselves.

Jungwon:

Jungwon was written by a girl who had trouble standing up for herself when others used to put her down. She had low self esteem and issues such as insecurity and social anxiety. 

So she imagined a boy Jungwon, who was a representation of her brother whom she lost at a very young age. Jungwon was very protective of his loved ones, and always taught them what's right and what's wrong. 

He would also teach them how to stand up for themselves, and help them whenever they were struggling with self esteem issues. The girl always imagined that someone like Jungwon would be there to assist her in her loneliness.

Niki:

Niki was written by a mentally ill person who had a very hard time in their childhood. Their parents were abusive and overprotective, so they weren't allowed to go out with friends or play. 

They were always told to focus on studies, which soon led to the development of depression and anxiety in them. After they finally broke free from the vicious environment, they became a writer and in their first novel, they created a character Niki. 

Niki was a carefree child who always lived his life to the fullest. He wasn't the best in studies but he used to play a lot and do his most favorite hobby, which is dancing. 

He used to dance his heart out whenever he heard music. The person wished his childhood to be like that, so he expressed it through Niki, who was almost like their child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 242 28
This story is all an imagination that I created. It has nothing to do with the members and people that I mention in this story! Don't hate anyone in...
24.4K 2.9K 33
REWRITING ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
31.3K 1.5K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
322K 12.9K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...