Son of the Rider

By Sandman7504

A quirkless Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parent's and bullied by his sister, Izumi along with her childhoo... More

Chapter One: Lost and Found
Chapter Two: Family Doesn't Always Mean Blood
Chapter Three: The Entrance Exam
Chapter Four: The Beginning of a New Journey
Chapter Five: A Little Piece Of Vengeance
Chapter Six: The Rider's Origins
Chapter Seven: The USJ
Chapter Eight: Sins Of The Father
Author Note: 1K
Chapter Nine: The Sports Festival
Chapter Ten: A New Addition To The Family
Chapter Eleven: The Green Rider's Sorrow
Chapter Twelve: Within Death, There is Life
Chapter Thirteen: Recovery
Chapter Fourteen: The Training Camp
Chapter Fifteen: Jin
A/N: 10k
Chapter Sixteen: A Reunion Thought Lost
Chapter Seventeen: Home Away From Home
Chapter Eighteen: The Smile Of A Damaged Soul
Chapter Nineteen: A Wanderer, His Son, And A Supreme Overlord Walk Into A Bar
Chapter Twenty: The Provisional License Exam
Chapter Twenty-One: Love Yourself A Fire
Chapter Twenty-Three: Caravan Of Fools
Bonus Chapter: Cooking With Jin And Eri!!
Chapter Twenty-Four: All Along The Watchtower
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dreams, Nightmares, or Visions?
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Battle Of Musutafu
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Time Lost

Chapter Twenty-Two: A Father's Fury

3K 82 28
By Sandman7504

Izuku sat up and looked around, spotting Izumi, Shoto, and Katsuki, all unconscious. He finally looked at Jin who had a concerning look of deep thought.

Izuku: Dad?

Jin was brought back to reality and looked to Izuku.

Jin: Yeah, son?

Izuku: I know I might've had you pretty worried but, are you okay?

Jin: Yeah... I actually need to talk to Nezu, so stay here and if Izumi tries to leave, stop her.

Izuku was about to ask why but the serious tone of Jin's voice made him think otherwise.

Izuku gave a nod and Jin stood up from his seat with his jacket slung over his shoulder. He walked over to Recovery Girl before leaving.

Jin: Can you make sure those two stay here?

Recovery Girl: Anything for you mister.

Jin: *Chuckle* You're still that adorable little girl I saved from those villains.

Recovery Girl gave Jin a youthful smile and Jin left the room marching to Nezu's office as he put on his jacket. He had reached the door which was soundproof and opened it, refusing to knock. He was met with the sound of a teacup smashing to the floor.

Nezu: You nearly damned us all, All Might!

Jin entered the room and Nezu and Toshinori both stared at him.

Nezu: Is- Is there something I can help you with Mr. Carter?

Jin looked at Toshinori as his eyes pierced his very soul.

Jin: Yagi, leave the room for a second.

Toshinori: And why should-

Jin: NOW!!

Toshinori felt impending doom as if he was standing in front of the devil himself and walked out of the room, barely keeping his composure.

Nezu was nervous, as Jin was being unintentionally intimidating towards the chimera. Jin made sure the door was closed and began picking up pieces of the smashed teacup.

Nezu: Is there something I can help you with?

Jin: *Sigh* Principal Nezu... I have to report something.

Jin hadn't called Nezu principal in a long time and this made him feel more comfortable in a sense.

Nezu: What happened.

Jin looked at the chimera as he dumped the pieces of ceramic into a trash bin.

Jin: Another child, a victim of abuse.

Nezu: Another child you saved?

Jin shook his head.

Jin: One I hope to save... have there been any child safety reports of Izumi Yagi?

Nezu: Izumi Yagi? No, but do you believe she is being abused?

Jin nodded.

Jin: I know she is, and the next few things I'm going to ask of you may be a lot but please bear with me.

Nezu gave Jin a nod.

Jin: With the evidence I have, CPS would surely take Izumi Yagi from them, All Might or not.

Nezu sat across from Jin at his desk.

Nezu: So you plan on adopting her as well... Consider it done. What else do you require?

Jin: As I'm sure you know, All Might was injured, rendering him only able to transform into his full form in short intervals of time. Which is why I plan to heal him-

Nezu: Are you insane?

Jin: Please let me finish. I am going to heal him so that he may receive the full force of hell I shall bring upon him, which leads me to the next thing. I am going to use training ground Gamma and during our fight, I'd like for it to be broadcasted live across as many stations as possible. The world must know that people who abuse, not only their power, but those around them will learn the true hell that awaits them.

Nezu: With the world's symbol of peace gone, you realize what will happen, right?

Jin: I am fully aware, which is why I'm coming out of retirement. I might partner with an agency or just go freelance but either way, the villains of this world shall know fear.

Nezu: Very well. When will it happen?

Jin: Tomorrow.

Nezu gave a nod and Jin walked out of the office.

Jin returned to the infirmary where he found Izumi, Katsuki, and Shoto sitting beside Izuku laughing with each other. They looked at Jin who walked over. Jin's eyes met Izumi's.

Jin: Young Izumi, please come with me...

Izuku: Dad? Is she-

Izumi's smile disappeared and she followed Jin into the private room. Jin shut the door behind them and when he turned around, Izumi was already lowered with her forehead planted to the floor.

Izumi: Please forgive me Mr. Carter! I know how much I've hurt your son and I am not deserving of your forgiveness.

She heard nothing from Jin so she raised her head only to see Jin knelt down in front of her. She watched as his hand slowly raised to her and she instinctively closed her eyes, ready to be struck.

Instead, she felt his hand pat the top of her head in a comforting warmth.

Jin: That's not why I brought you in here but I appreciate the gesture. Please, have a seat on the bed.

Izumi nodded and did as Jin asked and he sat across from her.

Jin: I'm just gonna come out and ask... Do you feel safe at home?

Izumi's expression immediately grew worried and she did a terrible job of hiding it.

Izumi: A-ah, of course I do...!

Jin: I have been nothing but straightforward with you... The next few minutes may seem uncomfortable but please answer truthfully. You're not in any trouble, nor are you going to be punished for anything, so I ask again. Do you feel safe at home?

Izumi took a long pause before finally shaking her head.

Jin: I've seen the scars on your back.

Izumi: You- you did?

Jin nodded.

Jin: Do you remember how you got them?

Izumi: Th- They're just battle scars from- from training...!

Jin hung his head.

Jin: I've roamed around countless different worlds for thousands of years now... I know what the difference is between battle scars and those received from people we're supposed to trust... I'm sorry to say it but I don't believe you.

Jin and Izumi sat in a period of silence until Izumi finally spoke.

Izumi: I'm sorry... After Izuku disappeared... Mom watched while dad began pushing me harder and when I didn't meet his expectations he... I-

Jin: You don't need to go into detail... It's not your fault. Hey Izumi? Look at me please?

Izumi raised her head to make eye contact with Jin.

Jin: It's not your fault, okay? All the scars you have, all the bad memories and shit they may have thrown at you... It's not your fault, kiddo.

Izumi shook her head and Jin stood up to sit beside her.

Jin: Izumi, it's not your fault...

Izumi: You keep saying that?!

Jin refused to break eye contact with Izumi as she was on the verge of tears.

Jin: Listen to me, young Izumi. It's not your fault...

Izumi began crying.

Izumi: I- I know it's not...

Jin: No you don't, so listen. It's not your fault...

Izumi began sobbing and Jin patted her head before wrapping his arms around her.

Jin: It's not your fault... They can't hurt you anymore...

Izumi's fingers gripped into the leather of Jin's jacket, hanging on for dear life as she bawled into his chest. Jin held Izumi as if she were a child shivering in the cold, finally finding the warmth of someone who genuinely cared for her.

Izumi finally stopped crying and Jin let go of her to wipe her tears. He gave her a reassuring smile.

Jin: From now on, I'll be looking after you as if you were my own.

Izumi: Wait... what? You mean after all I've done, you're willing to help me?

Jin smiled as he nodded and gave Izumi another pat on the head.

Jin: Let's get back to the others, I'm sure they're waiting for you.

Jin walked out of the room as Izumi followed and made his way to Izuku.

Jin: I know this may seem kinda sudden, but I'm going to be sending you, Dabi, Eri, and Izumi to spend some time with Uncle Eren tonight.

Izuku: Is something going on?

Jin: Nothing you need to worry about. I'll be back later tomorrow night.

Izuku: But my jacket.

Jin smiled.

Jin: Your jacket is actually there, I had one of the riders send it to a friend who's currently repairing it.

Izuku sat up.

Izuku: When are we going?

Jin: The sooner the better.

Izuku hopped off of the bed.

Izuku: Alright then, I'll get Izumi to pack spare clothes then we'll meet back at the house.

Jin nodded then walked through a portal to get Dabi and Eri. The four had gone to the "Oasis for the forgotten", as Jin called it.

The next morning, Jin lured Toshinori into Training ground Gamma and stopped him, just where Izuku's fight was from the night before.

Toshinori: What did you drag me all the way out here for, Carter?

Jin: I wanted to give you something. If you drink this, it will restore your body to peak condition. Healing you from that injury of yours.

Jin placed the Phoenix tear on the floor, in the middle of the road and backed away from it.

Toshinori: And why should I believe you?

Jin: Because it's the same thing that healed Izumi yesterday. Besides, healing the symbol of peace does me some good for the bad I've done.

Toshinori scoffed and took the vial, downing it in one gulp. He changed from his weak form into All Might without trying and checked his injury which vanished.

Toshinori: Wow, Carter... I don't know what to say...

Jin: But I do... As of right now, Izumi is no longer under your parental custody. I should've known that you of all people were never fit for the title of parent, let alone being the "symbol of peace".

All Might was in shock but didn't believe a word coming from Jin's mouth.

All Might: Where is my daughter?!

Jin: Your daughter? The same girl who had all those scars along her back...? Yeah, I saw them, Yagi... Right now, your only concern should be how you're going to escape from here alive...

Jin transformed into The Rider.

The Rider: BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO HAVE A DANCE WITH THE DEVIL!! TOSHINORI YAGI, YOUR SINS ARE ENUMERABLE. I AM HERE TO WREAK VENGEANCE UPON YOUR SOUL!!

All Might charged The Rider, but was caught off guard when the flaming skeleton appeared behind him. The Rider flicked All Might's forehead, sending him through multiple buildings as drones and cameras were broadcasting the entire ordeal.

The Rider simply walked towards All Might who was catching his breath as he'd never fought a foe as strong as Jin before. The heat coming from Jin's rage melted the side railings, streetlamps, and glass as he walked towards the muscled abuser. All Might had lunged towards The Rider with a balled fist, ready to unleash an attack.

All Might: DETROIT SMASH-

All Might's attack was cut short when The Rider simply lifted his leg into the air and dropped his heel down onto the top of All Might's skull. The Rider paced back and forth as he eyed down All Might.

The Rider: GET UP!! YOU ALWAYS TALKED BIG FOR SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T BACK IT UP!! GET UP SO I CAN DROP YOU AGAIN!!

All Might got to his feet ready to launch another assault.

The Rider: I'LL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU! I WON'T MOVE FROM THIS SPOT, SO HIT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!!

All Might cocked his arm back and flung forward.

All Might: UNITED STATES OF-

All Might's fist connected with The Rider's face.

All Might: SMASH!!

The force from the punch alone turned the area of buildings into a large crater, causing a massive dust cloud to cover the area. The dust from the debris was so thick, All Might couldn't see where he sent The Rider but to his surprise, a black leather glove grabbed him by the neck and hoisted the man into the air.

The Rider whipped his chain around clearing the smokescreen to reveal that All Might's attack did absolutely nothing and The Rider couldn't help but laugh.

The Rider: Was that it? That was the best you could do...? Fine, now it's my turn.

The Rider dropped All Might and kicked him in the abdomen before doing a backflip uppercutting All Might with a backflip-kick. 

The kick had sent All Might into the air and Jin lassoed All Might mid-air. The Rider yanked the chain and slammed the blonde bully into the debris.

The Rider reverted back into Jin as he wrapped the chain around his torso.

Jin grabbed All Might by his collar and began beating him. With each punch his mind played the memories of Izuku crying, waking from his nightmares, or every time he flinched just from Jin tapping his shoulder. Each punch sounded like a grenade exploding. Jin looked down at the bloodied All Might.

All Might: Please...Mercy...

Jin: Sorry. All outta mercy!

Jin cocked back his arm and punched All Might, rendering "The Symbol of Peace" unconscious. He slapped on a pair of quirk cancelling cuffs and dragged All Might to the top of a hill made of debris before he lifted him into the air by his collar.

Jin: THIS IS YOUR SYMBOL OF PEACE?!?! THIS..."HERO" ABUSED HIS CHILDREN, NEGLECTED THOSE IN NEED ALL FOR THE SAKE OF HIS IMAGE!! HE IS NO HERO, AND HIS CRIMES WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!! CONSIDER THIS IS A WARNING FOR THOSE WHO WOULD DARE COMMIT THE SAME HORRENDOUS SINS THIS MAN HAS!! I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU... WILL... BURN!!

Jin dropped the limp, unconscious All Might and stood proudly over the vanquished "hero".

???: Dad?

Jin looked over to see a shocked Izuku who was standing at the base of the hill.

Jin: Z- Zuke...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
357K 6.5K 78
Izuku yagi never had a good life being quirkless always being bullied by his sister and his so called friends neglected by his "father" but all that...
3.6K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
115K 2.5K 42
Izuku was just a normal kid. He loved to watch heroes fight crime, he loved to fantasize about quirks, he loved his friends and family. One day, howe...