My dads, best friends, son

By DrvnkHxbits

Clare Anderson is an average teenager. She has good friends She gets passing grades She has three siblings. 3... More

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
3.1K READS!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26( last chapter)
Epilogue
Rewrite
Rewrite Part Two

Chapter 17

11K 330 13
By DrvnkHxbits

Not edited excuse the mistakes.

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face! Then suddenly I bumped into you!" I sing while dancing around the kitchen.

"I mean, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place, and maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue," Zach sings, well more like screams, while walking into the kitchen. we just got done watching frozen, well I fell asleep, after Elsa ran away, I have seen the movie like 100 times. Zach was really into it he wouldn't take his eyes off the tv.

"But with youuu-" I start but am cut off by Ryan,

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" He screams walking into the kitchen.

"Not my problem," I say while shrugging.

"Hey um I'm going to get my hair dyed so... I'll see you guys in about an hour or two," I say.

They nod and I walk out the door towards the hair dressers. I'm getting, my hair dyed back to its natural color because I like it better then blue.

(Zachs POV)

After Clare walked out of the house Ryan looks at me and says, "you like her don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I say while nodding.

"I give you permission," he says.

"Permission?" I ask.

He sighs, "permission to date her!" He smiles.

"Um, alright?" I say, as he walks away.

I make popcorn and watch frozen again. what? It's a good movie!

Right before I am about to press play the doorbell rings to reveal....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.8K 61
Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over protective brothers. Riley Owens is a typ...
7.4M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
1.1M 14.2K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...
23.7K 677 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...