Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever

EPILOGUE

123 4 1
By MoonlitGrace

Arianna's P.O.V

The music started playing softly as I took in a deep breath. Clutching the bunch of flowers even tighter in my hands, I looked at James beside me for a second as he smiled back at me widely. 

Stepping in front, the music got louder as I walked down the aisle, staring right in front of me as Aiden seemed to get closer and and closer. Noah stood right beside him as his best man while Oliver stood a bit away, looking at me affectionately.

On the other side I saw Sienna and Rosa waiting for me as Sienna quietly darted her eyes towards Aiden as my gaze immediately flew towards him. 

That is when i saw him quickly rubbing off his eyes with his handkerchief as he stuffed it back in his pocket as he saw me looking. A knowing smile spread over my face as he subtly rolled his eyes at me, smiling nonetheless.

I stepped in front of him as he grasped my hands in his, staring right into my eyes with so much love and adoration that I felt like I could almost melt away right there if he had not been holding my hand right now. 

Both of us took a deep breath as we continued to smile at each other, not breaking eye contact even for a second as the priest read through the marriage vows.

"Aiden Blake, do you take Arianna Romano to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?"

Aiden turned his head towards the priest as he opened his mouth to say the words, "I-"

That was when my phone started ringing loudly. 

I jumped on my couch in shock as the bowl of popcorn I held in my hand flew all around, only a few remaining inside as I growled in anger. I grabbed the phone and looked at the caller with irritation. Like who the fuck dared to interrupt me while I watched my wedding video? 

Hubby.

Well fuck you, I liked this sappy shit. Sue me.

My eyebrows furrowed even further as a scowl spread over my face. Oh, he was wishing for death for sure as that bitch actually had the audacity to call me after what he did!

"What?" I spat angrily the moment I picked up the phone.

"Good afternoon to you too my princess." He laughed from the other side as on instinct, a trail of butterflies followed in my stomach as my heart fluttered stupidly on hearing his voice again.

Damn you feelings!

"Don't call me princess." I stated as he laughed even harder. Seriously, why is he laughing?

"Stop laughing, I am mad at you!" I practically whined as his laughter died down a little.

"O-Okay I am not laughing anymore but you are so fucking cute when you try to get angry like this." He cooed from the other side as I stuffed my mouth with the remaining popcorns to stop myself from smiling.

"Sweet talk isn't going to help you mister, I am still very mad at you." I sputtered out with my full mouth as I could almost see him pressing his lips together, trying to stop his laughter.

"And why would that be?" He asked amusedly as I rolled my eyes.

"Take a fucking guess."

"Well, given by the fact that you seem really mad at me and I can hear the wedding video playing in the background, I am going to guess that you are angry at the fact that today is our anniversary and I am travelling." He stated cockily as I fumbled with the remote in my hand while balancing the bowl with other as I finally was able to pause the video.

"I am not watching the wedding video." I lied confidently as he hummed sarcastically from the other side.

"Seriously princess? One year of knowing and obsessing over you, dying for you quite literally, dating for nearly four years and now being married for six years; you actually think you can still lie to me? You got some real trust on your skills then!" He chuckled as I pulled my legs up to my chest as I wrapped my hands around them while placing the bowl away.

"Fine I am. But it's not like you can blame me! That is the closest I can get to having my husband on our anniversary! Like it's not even like you are coming tomorrow or even within this week! Two months! Two fucking months till you arrive! I have not even seen you for the past four months, so excuse me if I watching the wedding video!" I sniffled a little after my breakdown as he seemed to hear me crying a little.

"Hey hey hey Arianna, please don't cry! You know I hate it when you do. What do you want me to do baby, tell me." He said softly from the other side. 

"It's not like you can do it anyways so leave it." I snapped angrily as I wiped away my tears as I heard him sigh from the other side.

"Just say the words princess."

"Fine, I want you to come back to me for our anniversary! There I said it, now where are you?" I demanded like a kid as I heard him laugh softly from the other side. 

Suddenly the door bell rang as I whipped my head towards the door.

"Open the door Arianna, there is someone there!" Aiden sang amusedly as my eyes widened as they darted from the phone to the door and back to the phone.

"No! It-it's impossible! I- You didn't!" I cried out as I practically jumped off the couch as I dashed towards the door. Flinging it open a loud and shocked gasp escaped my lips as I widened my eyes.

Aiden stood right there with the biggest grin as his hands were spread beside him. Suitcases surrounded him as he was in his official business suit only. 

I stared at him frozen with my mouth gaped open as he cocked his head at me, smirking amusedly.

"Am I dreaming?" I blurted out as a snort escaped him instantly.

"I actually am here princess." He grinned widely as his eyes glittered with amusement and mischief. 

"I told you princess, just say the word and I w-" I didn't even let him complete as I threw myself at him as I wrapped my hands around his neck as his hands went around my waist. Lifting me off the floor, he whirled us both around as an eagerly excited squeal escaped my lips while his rich deep laugh surrounded me, sending tingles throughout my body. 

Finally he set me down on the ground as I immediately slammed my lips against his as a groan of surprise and satisfaction escaped his throat as he pulled me impossibly closer to himself. Finally pulling away, he tucked my hair tenderly behind my ear as he cupped my face as I panted a little, trying to control my breathing as i smiled like an actual lunatic.

We both stepped inside the house as he dragged the suitcases along with him inside as I was almost bouncing on my heels.

"Calm down princess." He chuckled as he saw how excited I was acting.

But like hell I was going to calm down. I mean, he was actually fucking here! After four fucking months he was finally back!

The moment he turned around from the suitcases I once again jumped at him as it felt like staying away from him was physically hurting me. 

"Wow! Who knew going away for four months can bring out the clingy side of your wife! I have to try this often!" He laughed as he peppered kisses on the top of my forehead as I glared at him.

"If you ever do that I will fucking stab you with the butter knife." I threatened him as he pecked my lips once again.

"Mom I heard the doorbell who is it I want to see too- DADDY!" I  moved away from Aiden as my five year old daughter ran down the stairs as she ran into Aiden's arms, laughing and squealing loudly.

I am sorry, our daughter.

Veronica was like the angel of my life. I still remember the day I told Aiden about it and how he almost cried out on hearing the news. 

Or the time when he came to know it was a girl. I don't know why but I was expecting him to be a little like why-isn't-a-boy shit and I would have whacked over his head there and then in the hospital if he said that, but after hearing it was a girl I swear to you, he gave me the most excited and happy smile as he hugged me tightly, kissing me repeatedly.

He had even whispered, "I was lucky enough to have you, now I will have a whole new small version of you again. God I love you so much!"

And I did too. I loved him so much too.

I know he too had his own insecurities about being a dad given how crappy his dad was. I have seen him so many times be so guilty when he has to leave for international meetings. 

He still comes back home early every night, leaving all his work behind so that he can spend as much time as he can with us. We both are often overburdened with work but not once has Aiden missed a dinner or not made Vera go to sleep. He will video call if he is out everyday. 

I know he will always deny it since he still thinks he is not a good dad, but he is the best one I have ever known and I love him for it.

I looked at my two love of my life happily as Aiden peppered kisses all over Vera's face as she giggled and squealed loudly, wrapping her hands again around his neck as she held on to him tightly, flailing her legs and often hitting Aiden but he obviously didn't mind. 

Was I behaving like this not a minute ago?

God I am so whipped.

"Hey Vera! I missed my little baby so much! Did you miss daddy?" Aiden asked affectionately as she nodded her head vigorously at him.

"Of course I did! I called you everyday too! While Mom watched her wedding video, I made a drawing of you two from it!" She exclaimed as she pointed towards the screen while my cheeks flamed with embarrassment. 

Aiden gave me a teasing look as he cocked an eyebrow at me. I gave him a warning look as he pursed his lips together.

"You know, I got another charm for both of you!" Aiden exclaimed as he fumbled through his pockets and handed both of us one small box each.

Oh yeah, Aiden got Vera a charm bracelet too. It's kind of like our family tradition now. Vera still doesn't have as many as I do but she loves them even more than I do. She never takes it off, even when she is sleeping or bathing. 

I slipped it up on my own as Aiden helped Vera out as she admired her bracelet again and again, jingling it in front of her face as Aiden smiled at her amusement. 

Picking Vera up in his arms again as he held her tightly against his chest, he wrapped his free hand around my shoulder as he pecked the top of my head.

Bending down he pecked my lips lightly as his eyes softened down at me and the smile remained unmoved on his face as he whispered softly, "Thank you."

"So it is still our anniversary right! What is planned?" Aiden exclaimed loudly.

*******************************************************

We all were seated around the table at the restaurant as Vera was showing her charms to Oliver who seemed to be watching with genuine interest. We were waiting for Noah and Sienna to show up as Aiden and I chatted for the time being.

Well, more like we were flirting... but who cares?

Finally I saw Sienna and Noah walk in through the door as I nudged Aiden lightly. Both of us got up along with Oliver and Vera as my eyes darted down to see the young little boy walking alongside them as his eyes darted across ours till they landed on Vera.

A small grin spread over his face as he ran towards her as she too jumped out of her seat, running towards him. Both of them hugged each other tightly immediately as they held hands and walked back, swinging their hands exaggeratedly.

"Umm what just happened?" Aiden asked loudly as he pointed towards our kids as Noah shrugged at him.

"Kind of obvious, isn't it?" Sienna smiled at the two of them as Aiden frowned at me as he shot a look back at them.

"They like each other." I explained casually as Aiden's eyebrows shot up as if I told him something so horrifying.

"WHAT?!" Aiden screamed as all of us winced while almost the whole restaurant shot us dirty and annoyed looks.

"Sorry guys he forgot his meds today. Please continue!" Noah exclaimed loudly as the people widened their eyes, some of them already quickly turning their heads back towards their plates.

"Vera likes someone?! Already?! She is just five!" Aiden whisper hissed to me as a laugh broke out of Oliver's from the side.

"Oohoo this is going to be fun!" Oliver whistled lowly as we all sat back on our seats. Vera sat down beside him as Aiden glared at both them heatedly as I smacked his arm.

Sam Wilson, he was the cutest little boy of Sienna and Noah he was just a few months older than Vera. Both of them go to the same school and well... it's kinda obvious that they both tend to cling to each other.

"I thought they were just friends." Aiden grumbled as he made air quotes around the words 'just friends' as I smiled at his overprotective behavior.

I mean it's no news that Aiden was the caveman overprotective dad. From the moment I declared I was pregnant till the moment Vera was born, he had taken over his caveman mode and made me almost choke him to death.

I thought this would stop after her birth but here we are again today.

"Even I thought we were just friends but look at us now." I teased him as a small smirk spread over his face.

"Well seeing the fact that we have a daughter now I would say that we are a bit beyond the factor of just friendship." He wiggled his eyebrows at me as I facepalmed myself.

"Not that you are making any with this boy of course." Aiden stated as he glared again at Sam. Both the kids looked at each other as they stared at Aiden with confused expressions.

"You do remember they are just five right?" Sienna chuckled as he crossed his arms, not breaking stare from the two kids.

"Noah and Sienna, tell you son to stay the fu- I mean the frick away from my daughter." He quickly corrected himself as he noticed my death look while Noah just snorted at him. 

"Hell no! I am not stopping my son from this, he can love your daughter all he wants-" 

A small grunting sound came from Aiden's side as I just rolled my eyes at his overdramatic behavior.

"-and secondly it's always fun to rile you up isn't it?" Noah winked at him as Oliver broke out in a howl of laughter as he high fived him while Sienna just shook her head at the both of them.

"Noah I swear to god if Sam does anything to hurt him-"

"Aiden shut up. Look at them, they are happy." I pointed towards them as they had already drifted away from this conversation and were playing among themselves.

"That doesn't mean I am going to marry her off to him!" Aiden cried out as I almost choked on air.

"Oh my god you totally imagined yourself giving her off at the aisle to him, didn't you? God you are such a typical dad!" Oliver mocked him as Aiden glared at him back.

"I most certainly did not. But now that you mention it... No it isn't happening! Vera get away from him!" Aiden's eyes widened in horror as he most presumably imagined the scene as he tried to scoot Vera away from Sam but she didn't even look back at him.

"She is already ignoring me for this boy!" Aiden whined to me as I patted his shoulder in fake sympathy.

"Aiden is the biggest overdramatic queen I have ever seen." Sienna laughed at him as he frowned at all of us while he kept shooting hurt looks to our daughter.

"Just one thing, what are you going to do when she becomes a teen? She might have a boyfriend then!" Deciding to rile him up even further, I dropped this idea in his head as he stared at me with wide horrified eyes.

"But those douche guys will break her heart!" Aiden stated loudly.

"Then you can go and beat their asses. You have gotten some experience, haven't you?" Noah winked at him as he nodded dumbly.

"What? No Aiden, you are not beating any boy." I stated firmly as he passed me a betrayal look.

"So you want Vera to get her heart broken and cry in her room about some dumb lanky boy who didn't appreciate how special Vera is?" He asked in an offended tone as Sienna picked up her drink, sipping it dramatically as she enjoyed this drama quietly.

"Aiden. She. Is. Five." I stressed on the last word as his eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"And she was just six months not a little time ago! Why is she growing up so fast?!" He whined as he laid his head down on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me.

"I could have never imagined Aiden to be the typical overprotective safety for daughter obsessed dad who would one day cry at the fact that his five year old daughter is growing up so fast." Oliver guffawed as I patted Aiden's head smiling, as he tightened his grip on me.

"Oh man what wouldn't I give to show this version of Aiden to the college Aiden back then." Noah stated evilly as Sienna nodded vigorously.

"Daddy?" 

We all shut up the moment we heard Vera's voice as Aiden straightened up immediately. She was tugging at his sleeve a little to get his attention as he instantly whipped around towards her and lifted her in his arms and made her sit on his lap.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"What is a boyfriend?" She asked with wide curious eyes as Noah let out a short choked laugh which he miserably covered it up as a cough.

"It is something which you are never having Vera." Aiden said with a soft smile as she frowned a little.

"But whyyy?"

"Because they are bad and they hurt you." Aiden spoke in a baby voice as Vera stared at him with a horrified look.

"But Sam said he wants to be my boyfriend." She pointed back towards him as this time my eyes nearly popped out of my skull.

"WHAT?!" Aiden screamed again as this time people didn't even bother to turn around towards us.

"Whoa buddy did you just straight up ask her that?" Oliver nudged Sam as he shrugged at him.

"I like her, she is cute and my best friend. So I asked if I can be her boyfriend." He smiled at Vera as Aiden pulled her closer to himself.

"Like parents, like son. Straight up fast and speed up like a bullet." Oliver taunted at the both of them as Noah flashed him a sarcastic smile while Sienna just blushed a little.

"At least I got a girl, unlike your lonely ass." Noah shot back as Oliver scoffed playfully at him.

"Yeah she is cute and all but you ain't getting her." Aiden suddenly piped in out of nowhere as he stated in a fatherly tone towards Sam.

"Do you want to hurt me?" Vera asked softly to Sam who quickly shook his head.

"Mom told me that if I like someone then I should ask her if I can be her boyfriend. I don't want to hurt you, I just want to play with you." He said innocently as Sienna raised her hands in surrender.

"I swear to you, I was just training him for later not now." She said with a small smile on her lips as she subtly winked at me.

"You want to play with my daughter?!" Aiden seethed at him. 

"I think he meant in the literal sense Aiden. Like play in the ground and slides type." Oliver piped in as Aiden seemed to recoil back a little at his words, maybe realizing how he might have misinterpreted what he said.

"Oh."

"But still you can't." Aiden again got all serious as he held Vera tightly in his arms.

"Well maybe you can when you two grow up a little more. For now you can be the boy- friend. Like a friend who is a boy." I offered as both Vera and Sam looked quite happy with my proposition.

"So when I grow up, I can date a boy?" Vera asked excitedly as he widened his eyes at her.

"Who told you what is dating?" He asked as she quickly pointed towards me as I tried to duck under the table a second too late. 

"You? Why would you tell her what dating is?" He asked in surprise as I shrugged at him.

"I was watching a show and she asked me so I just told her! At least I told her to date when she grows up!" I protested as Aiden shook his head disbelievingly.

"As for you miss, you can not date a boy." Aiden turned back towards Vera as she pouted a little.

"Then can I date a girl?"

"Same. Absolutely not."

"Then what about a panda? Can I date a panda?"

"Not even a pa- wait, a panda?" Aiden asked confusedly as I tried to cover my mouth to stop myself from dropping down on the floor and laughing.

"She has recently been binge watching Kung Fu Panda." I explained as he nodded as he finally understood her odd request.

"Yeah no. Not even a panda." He confirmed as her frown deepened.

"Then whom will I date?" She whines as Aiden rolled his eyes.

"Absolutely nobody. You are not dating an-" I stop Aiden by placing my hand on his mouth as he stared back at me with widened eyes.

"Today is my anniversary and I'd rather celebrate it than have this petty conversation right now. So both of you can sit back down and enjoy." I said strictly as both of them shut up as they gestured zipping their mouths together and throwing away the key.

I swear to god these two are literally the same person.

"Don't worry, if no one dates you then you can date me only." Sam whispered to Vera as Aiden pointed towards both of them childishly while I just smiled at him, pecking his cheek as his lips rose just a little bit.

"I mean if I have no choice left then yeah I guess." Vera sighed dramatically as she slumped down in her seat a little. 

Oh god, will she be the heartbreaker type?!

I mean it's not really impossible given how her dad was before...

Oh shit.

"Aiden Aiden Aiden!" I called out his name urgently as all of the people turned towards me and Aiden completely whipped his head towards me, worry pooling inside his eyes.

"What is it princess, are you fine you need anything is there a prob-" I cut him off as I butted in immediately.

"I just realized something about Veronica!" I whisper squealed so that she doesn't hear me.

"Such as?" Sienna probed as she bent a little closer.

"I think... she is going to be a player like Aiden!" I exclaimed as Oliver widened his eyes in realization as his mouth dropped open.

"Wait wait what?" Aiden shook his head frantically as if he didn't hear me first time correctly.

"Yes! I mean think about it. She just acted exactly like you would imagine a girl with many guys behind her to act like!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"What?! First I was just worried about Sam now I have to worry about more?!" Aiden asked, looking livid and horrified at the same time.

"You want her to be a player?" Noah asked confusedly as I waved my hand dismissively in front of his face.

"No not player as in sleeping with everybody-"

"She is sleeping with nobody except Fuzzy." Aiden piped in as I shushed him immediately.

"I am sorry, who is this Fuzzy?" Oliver asked as he frowned in confusion.

"It's Vera's teddy bear. She sleeps with it every night." Noah explained as a snort escaped Oliver.

"God I thought something else only like who the hell does she sleep with?" He guffawed as Aiden looked almost ready to kill him.

"Oh my god Oliver!" Sienna groaned as she smacked his arm harshly as he let out a small 'ow', rubbing his arm.

 "Get your mind out of the gutter before I have to pull it out." Aiden hissed at him as he raised his hands in surrender.

"Sorry man my bad I really need a filter for my thoughts." Oliver apologized as Aiden just scoffed at him.

"Anyways, stop interrupting me you all! I meant like a popular girl who will have guys dying at her feet type." I chuckled as I looked back at my innocent little daughter.

Yep, I can definitely see it happening.

"Like Amelia?" Noah said as he made a disgusted face.

"Oh god no! I will raise her better than that!" I clarified as Noah let out a relieved sigh.

"But then she will find some guy whom she will like!" Oliver butted in, his eyes gleaming with mischief again.

"Oooooooh! It can be Sam only!" I squealed as Sienna grinned widely.

"They can actually maybe have a full on teenage drama type like in the movies!" Sienna pointed out as both of us high fived each other.

"Can you two girls stop planning the love life of your kids? I think they will manage just fine." Noah chuckled as he pulled back his over eager wife towards him as I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and roughly pull me against a warm chest. 

I looked sideways to come face to face with the bright shining grey eyes of Aiden as I smiled widely at him.

"You know what?" He whispered, his warm breath fanning over my lips.

"What?"

"I don't care what my girl turns out to be, until she is a good person. She can be the nerd, jock, miss popular, the theatre kid and damn, maybe even the player-"

"You sure about that?" I teased him as he narrowed his eyes a little.

"Maybe not the player one but who knows. Still, I just want her to have the best life ever. If she has to date somebody, she should at least find someone awesome and golden hearted who will never break her heart and always stay by her side and make her smile and laugh. She should be able to trust on him more than enough. Then only should she commit to him. It has to be someone like-"

"You?" I smiled up at him as he smiled back. He pecked my lips for a second as his eyes scanned over my face with adoration. He lightly shook his head as his hands placed themselves on my cheeks, shaking his head slightly.

"No. Someone like you. She would be the luckiest person if she finds someone who is even half the person you are." Aiden whispered as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I think I am going to cry."

Oh, by the way Noah said that, not me.

"You already are. Here." Oliver chuckled as he passed him a tissue.

"I love you my player." I whispered as I placed my forehead against his.

"I love you most my princess."

Hey guys! Wassup???

So FINALLY I was able to finish and upload this Epilogue chapter (god it turned out to be longer than I had expected!)

I hope you all like it!

So finally I rest this book here. I am currently switching over to my other book 'Cliche V/S Me' so be sure to check it out too if you liked this!

I might be taking requests for reversed POV's or some extra stuff a little later so feel free to drop in here in the comments. Just avoid sex stuff pls, I could never do that all :)

Anyways, THIS IS WHERE IS ENDS BUT I HOPE IT REMAINS ALIVE INSIDE YOU ALL!

LOVE YOU STRANGERS!

GOODBYE!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
27.7K 979 53
Content warning-strictly 18+ | THE STORY HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO 'GOODNOVEL', YOU CAN READ IT THERE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT A TRY. 'Betrayal' that's w...
2.5K 397 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...