the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 13

2.8K 53 10
By 1dsonlyangel

"Abby Miller?" a male doctor comes out in blue scrubs. I stand up and put my phone in my legging pocket and follow him in the room. "I'm Doctor K. and I'll be your doctor today," he smiles and stands out the way so I can go in the small room with heaps of machines.

He nods towards the bed so I get up on it, laying down as he puts some blue gloves on. "Alrighty," he breathes out, wheeling a ultrasound machine over. "Just you today?" he asks.

"Yeah N- my boyfriend couldn't make it sadly," I lie.

"That's totally fine, I'm just going to have a feel around, is that okay?" he asks, lifting up my hoodie as I nod to his question. "How far along are you?" he presses his fingers around my lower stomach.

"11 weeks," I say. He feels around areas and he tilts his head with raised eyebrows. "Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Everything is fine," he smiles, getting a bottle of gel. "Is it okay if I do a quick ultrasound?" he holds the wand and gel. "Of course, do what you need," I smile.

He nods, squeezing gel on my stomach and pushes the wand around to spread the gel around. "Okay," he sing songs, pressing a button on the screen behind me and on the wand. His eyes fixate on the screen as he moves the wand around.

His eyes widen and smiles.

"Do you want to hear the heartbeat?" he asks but I'm already nodding. He presses another button so weird noises fill the room until a rapid heartbeat fills the room. My eyes light up and I drop my jaw but I listen closer and hear...two?

"Miss Miller," he smiles but I snap my head to the screen behind me. "Congratulations, it's twins," he beams and you can hear it in his voice.

Two rapid heartbeats fill the room and two clear images of babies show the outline which makes me gasp and cup my mouth.

I was pregnant with two babies.

"They both seem perfectly healthy," he smiles.

"Oh my god!" I can't breathe properly. I stare at the screen like it's a alien and bite my tongue.

"Where you not aware miss?"

"No! I was told it was one when I almost lost it at 6 weeks!" I gape.

"That's normal, you might now see it at first," he tells me.

What the fuck?

What will Niall say? he was hesitant about one baby but now there's magically two? What will the boys say and think? What will Simon do/say?

"W-Well this complicates things," I close my eyes.

"How so?" he keeps moving the wand around.

"My boyfriend was hesitant about one, he's a busy man," I open my eyes only for a second.

"This wasn't planned?" he removes the wand.

"Definitely not...a drunken mistake," I huff as he wipes the gel off, pulling my hoodie and leggings back up.

"Well, considering your boyfriend isn't here, would you like a ultrasound photo?" he holds out a card with the screenshot.

"Please," I take it and look at it as I sit up, slinging my legs over the bed and standing to my feet.

"The babies seem healthy so whatever you're doing - keep it up," he smiles. "Do you have any questions?"

"Um...how do I tell him we have two kids?"

"You just do...slowly and give him options,"

"How the hell am I supposed to push two babies out of me?"

"The same as normal child birth but doubled,"

"Can I still have sex?"

"Of course,"

"How big will I get?"

"Every woman's different, you could look like your carrying a full term baby at 20 weeks,"

"Right, that's it then thank you,"

"Of course, I wish you a safe pregnancy and good luck with telling your boyfriend," he smiles.

"Thank you again," he walks me out.

I walk out the front to see the same guy in the car. "How was everything?" he asks.

"Uhh, yeah good," I swallow, looking at the photo again.

He just nods, not getting into my private business which I was thankful for. He drove me to the hotel and I got out, muttering a thank you and going to my room. As soon as I make it in the room, I close the door with my back and slide down it, cupping my mouth.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I silently sob to myself. The size of my stomach made sense of twins but Niall won't have time for two and I'll never be able to look after them myself. "Why me?" I whisper sob.

After I collect myself, I stand up and go to the bed, kicking my shoes off and laying down for a second, rolling over and turning the TV on, seeing a live channel of the boys' show starting.

I see them enter the stage and the fans going absolutely insane. I see Niall's blonde hair with an earpiece in his ear connected to a micro phone and his acoustic guitar in his hands.

I place one hand on my stomach and rub it with a small smile. "That's you dad guys," I whisper, talking to them. "Busy man," I whisper again, sighing and nodding ever so slightly.

I close my eyes and listen to them singing Best Song Ever, the first track of the album.

**

"Abby," a voice coos, rubbing my cheekbone.

I snort awake, meeting eyes with piercing blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. "N-Niall?" I look around the room.

"You fell asleep," he informed me.

"How was your show?"

"Good...really good," he nods and I smile.

"That's good," I smile, rubbing my eyes.

"How was the appointment?" he asks, I freeze my movements.

Shit.

"Uh, yeah good," I reach into my hoodie pocket to have the photo in my fingertips. "Is that the baby on a photo?" he asks.

"Mhm," I nod.

"Can I see it?" he grins excitedly.

"Uh...maybe you should...not get excited," I say.

"What? Why? What happened? Are you okay? Is the baby hurt?"

"Me and them are fine," I tell him.

"Then why are you saying it like that? Can I just see it? Please?" he holds his hand out.

I stare at him for a moment and then finally nodding. "Sure," I give it to him. He takes it and flip it over, his eyes scan the image and his eyes widen. He double looks at it just to make sure, but he gasps and cups his mouth.

"Oh...my god," he meets eyes with mine. "I-Is that twins?"

"Mhm," I nod, looking down.

He stares long and hard at the photo, looking up at me through his eyelashes keeping his lips parted and eyes widened. "Shock to me too," I whisper.

"A-Simon will kill us," he stutters, "he wasn't even happy with one but now there's two?"

"I know, that's what I thought," I nod.

"T-Twins?" he gapes. "How is that even possible?"

"I don't know, I really don't," I shrug.

"Fuck," he whispers. "Two kids in one? shit,"

"I know...what are the chances," I whisper back, tracing patterns on the white bed sheets. "Are you going to tell the others?" I ask.

"You know I have to, I just don't know how they're going to take it," he sighs, putting the photo on the sheets and putting his head in his hands, tangling his fingers in his hair.

"What if Simon forces me to...?"

"He won't, I'll fucking sue him," he mutters, "we're already doing enough with keeping you away from us so...he touches you I'll deal with him," he shakes his head. "No matter what..." he looks up at my and places a hand on my stomach. "I'm going to be there as much as I can, helping you through it all, being there for you three," he smiles.

"Thank you," I smile, looking at him.

"Yeah," he whispers, looking down at my lips and I do the same, looking at how kissable his lips look right now.

"So tell me about your show," I whisper, inching only closer a little but I don't think he noticed it.

"It was good, more people than I though," he inches closer, swapping his eyes from my lips to my eyes. "I hated that you couldn't be there but there's always other times," he whispers.

"If Simon let's me,"

"I'll sneak you in, you haven't come all this way to just be shut out by him," he puts his forehead on mine, looking in my eyes.

I swear the world stopped spinning, his eyes look into mine and it makes my stomach burn. "Yeah?" I brush our noses together.

"Mhm," he hums, nodding a little. "But it might be hard to do because Simon is a fucking snake," he says which makes me grin.

I lift my head up so our lips brush against each other, his hand still on my stomach. I swallow and watch him wet his lips with his tongue again, making my knees week. He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths through his nose.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

"Yeah," he mouths, nodding with his eyes still closed.

I close my eyes too, he brushes our lips together again. His lips attached to mine letting a small sharp inhale leave my lips. I kiss him back, cupping his jaw with my hands. They stay pressed together before we start moving them against each other.

Our lips smack as we kiss, my hand on his sharp jawline, rubbing it with my the pad of my thumb. I pull him on me, falling backwards so he gets on all fours above me, both hands next to my head and his knees on either side of my hips.

He picks the photo up and puts it on the bedside table not breaking the kiss. The kiss only deepens when he runs his tongue on my bottom lip to invite himself in. I smile into the kiss before I part my lips so he can slide his tongue in to fight with mine.

His tongue meets with mine, dancing rhythmically. The kiss was soft and caring, almost loving. I hum into his lips before I clamp his bottom lip between my teeth and pull it, then letting it go so it pops on his gums and his perfectly straight white teeth.

My core throbs because of my hormones flying out the roof that I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him further down so his stomach hits my bump.

Still can't get over the fact we have twins.

He moves his lips to my collarbones, kissing, sucking and nipping at the skin. My jaw falls open as I take small breaths in and out as he harshly sucks on my collarbone. I grab his hair and tug on it, making a moan slip past his lips and engrave on my skin.

My heart is beating so fast from the throb coming from my core right now. I close my eyes and part my lips, grabbing his hair and tugging on it. He inhaled sharply, going to the hem of my hoodie and pulling it over my head so I'm left in my bra; he starts kissing my breasts while he snakes his hand behind my back to successfully unclip it.

He pulls away and looks at me, asking for consent with his eyes - which I nod once in agreement.

He grasps the top of the cup of my black bra and pull it away so my bare chest is out in the open. I breath deeply through my parted lips, feeling nervous because he's never seen my breasts before - even the first time we had sex he didn't.

His eyes trail from my eyes to my chest, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue; I lay under him and watch him do this. I swallow as he slowly leans down and presses his lips in the valley of my breasts. I breathe out out a soft moan and play with his hair.

//

hey y'all, all of these chapters came outta no where, i'm aware but i had been writing and writing because it was school holidays (still is) and i had lots of free time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
4M 113K 34
Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos...
1.3K 62 28
It all started with some tickets but what happens if Brooklyn and her friends find out she gets pregnant? What happens if Harry and the boys can't t...