The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 78

177 18 11
By thelavishwriter

Zayn Evans

The bright morning gave me hope that today is going to be a great day. I am overwhelmed and thrilled at the same time as Aurora is going to work with me. What else do I need? Man, I'm blessed. Even in our difficult situation, thinking that she'd be with me gives me peace and happiness. In fact, she has never come to my office, not even once because whenever she's here or I'm there in London, we take a week break from business and spend time with each other and strictly no business talks during the week. So it's practically her first time coming to my office and I'm thrilled to see her reaction. Of course, she'd hold pride in whatever I've achieved. I can't wait for my queen!

I took a soothing shower and changed into my business attire. The Armani suit was crisp and fit for my built body. I styled my hair and put on my cologne and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked dashing and an arrogant smirk made its way to my perfectly chiselled face making me look a hot mess. Satisfied with my looks, I made my way out to reach her mansion.

I went to her mansion and when I entered the driveway, I saw her standing on her balcony waving at me with a gorgeous smile which was able to knock off my oxygen supply. God, I'm whipped. I saw her run down to meet me as I got down from my car and gave my key to one of the guards to park. A smile never left my face as I made my way in. I straightened my suit and checked myself out once again as I wanted to spellbound my queen the moment her eyes set on me. I was welcomed by her parents. Uncle gave me a manly hug and I wondered how it was possible to look this handsome at this age. There are times where I've wondered whether he was a vampire or something because he doesn't seem to age. I adore him as my father-in-law and as a senior privileged businessman.

"How are you, son?" He asked, with a smile on his face.

"I'm great, uncle and you look awesome as always!" I said, breaking out a chuckle.

"Well, thank you," he said with a confident smile on his face as he himself knows how handsome he is. His confidence reminds me of Aurora, of course, she is his daughter.

"I am glad that you are taking my daughter with you to your office, Zayn. Believe me, she's going to help you grow your empire to greater extents. I'm sure my daughter inherited her skills from her dad and you are a lucky man," he said with a smug chuckle, making me chuckle. The Wilsons are smart and sassy.

"I sure am, uncle. And I know I'm the luckiest man on Earth," I said with a wink making him grin.

"Zayn, have some tea," said her mum.

"Sure," I said.

While drinking my tea, I saw familiar eyes and melted immediately. She was leaning against the wall with a perfect smile on her face indicating that she heard our conversation. I smiled at her as she made her way to us.

"Are you ready, princess?" Asked her dad, making her giggle.

"Always, dad. Just like you," she said as she hugged him as tight as possible. I really adore their father daughter love. It soothes my heart that one day my daughter will love me like this. My heart swelled in love at the sight of their daddy daughter conversation.

"My big girl, your old man will miss you, so be back home, sweetie," he said as he patted her head and looked at her with an adorable expression.

"Sure, dad," she sang.

"Alright then, bye, darling," he said, kissing her forehead as she kissed his cheek. Shortie.

"We'll get going, then," I said. Aurora hugged her mum and bid them farewell and we made our way out.

"Hey, handsome. Your brat loves you," she said, making me smile immediately.

"And your jerks love you too, gorgeous," I said, winking at my baby. God, she looks so hot in her dress. I really don't know how to describe it but she's drop dead gorgeous. The black dress was making me go crazy. Does she even know how gorgeous she is? "She does," said my mind, of course she does.

We sat in our car and I started driving. I just want this to be a happy and a problem free day. Hope it goes well.

Aurora Wilson

Zayn started driving with a satisfied smile on his very handsome face. The way he sauntered the way in, just like he did with my heart. His suit was ironed to his well built body and again his smirk just made him look hot as usual. Does he even know how handsome he is? "He does," said my mind, of course he does. Yes, my life is not in a very great position now, but seeing my man getting well with my dad was overwhelming and I was over the moon. The way he looks at my dad with so much respect and affection just makes me love him more. Their conversation was melting me.

I still remember the day when I confronted dad that I love Zayn, he didn't make a fuss about it like he did for Jason and Ari. I don't know what he felt or whether he loved Zayn so much from the first. He was calm and composed which frightened me at first. I expected him to yell at me or give me a silent treatment at least but he did none. He didn't scold me or anything and he just said that he wants to talk to Zayn in private and after their conversation, he was very happy and accepted us without second thoughts. I still not don't know what they spoke that day but I'm happy dad sees what I see in him. Dad knows how much he means to me and how much I mean to him. He is undoubtedly the best dad in the world.

My thoughts came to a halt when we reached his office. "We're here, babygirl," said Zayn as he unbuckled his seatbelt and undid mine too.

"You know, I know how to unbuckle myself?" I teased.

"You think I care?" He asked with a smile as I shook my head. Always a jerk. My jerk.

As soon as his foot stepped out, the guards and some staff were gawking at him. He then came to my side and opened the door for me as he held out his hand for me and I stepped out making all the attention come to us immediately. He has been doing this gesture for years now as to him, he feels privileged to hold the door for his queen as her king. He held me by my waist and started walking in the enormous building. His cologne intoxicated me. My favourite scent.

"Welcome, babygirl," he whispered in my ears, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine and I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. Such a jerk.

I felt all eyes on me as his grip tightened around my waist. Possessive mode on. His death stare was enough for everyone to look down. I was enjoying this; his possessive side. All of them here know me too well anyway as to why not? I was the Queen of the business world and how can they not know? His company was amazing as it screamed power and wealth. We made our way to the private lift and got in and he pressed the 113th floor. My mind drifted to the guy who was stealing glances at me while we made our way in. I've been a girl my entire life and could easily make out if a guy looks at me in a bad way. Ooff, bastards are everywhere. I shrugged off my thoughts as the lift halted.

It was a private floor as there was only his cabin. My eyes adored the interiors of the office. My man's got a taste. He took me to his cabin and before he could open the door, I stopped him as I admired his name on the nameplate written in bold italics. "Zayn Evans CEO" It said and I knew how much power and authority it held. I felt pride in myself as I turned to find him already looking at me with nothing but adoration in his eyes. I gave him a quick peck and went inside his cabin. He was shocked as he followed me in.

"What was that for?" He asked, amused.

"Do I need a reason?" I teased as I turned around to look at his cabin. It was marvelous. He then called me to his chair and made me sit on it.

"If I sit here and where would you sit and work?" I asked, cocking my eyebrows with a teasing smile on my face.

"Well, I have a solution, baby." He said as he advanced towards me. What is this jerk upto? But before I could think of anything, he lifted me up in the air as if I weighed nothing and he sat down on the chair and made me sit on his lap. My eyes widened with shock. Is this how we were going to work? He chuckled at my reaction.

"Is this the best position to work in!" He said, chuckling like a moron. God, he is insane. I tried wriggling out of his embrace but the jerk being the jerk, didn't allow me to move an inch as his iron grip around my waist tightened and he held me closer to his chest, ignoring my protests. He is the hulk and I am a baby, how can I even try to push this giant off of me? Impossible.

"You are not going anywhere," he whispered as he reached my ear, making me a blushing mess. He was enjoying this and I knew it from his bloody smirk.

"What if someone barges in? God, it would be so embarassing. Let me go, jerk!" I yelled at this guy who was enjoying entrapping me with his iron arms. Jerk.

"I'll fire them if someone barges in and come on, how can I let you go when you look this gorgeous?" He teased me. Someone please tell him that we aren't in our house now to practice romance, but in the office to work!

"Come on, baby. Please!" I whined as he chuckled. He then loosened his iron grip and set me free. Yes!

"I'm leaving you only because you've used the magic word and melted my heart," he said.

"Please?" I asked.

"No, baby," he said with a smirk. He called one of his workers to bring the chair for me. It looked identical to his chair which means he had already made arrangements for the chair and yet wanted to mess with me. Woah, what else could I expect from a handsome jerk like him who loves making me blush? Today started off great and would end up awesome, I believe.

The rest of the day went in a blur. We worked, bickered, laughed, ate and played together which basically means today was an awesome day. I personally didn't like his secretary, Karen, as she was giving creepy looks to my fiance. How dare she? Zayn being Zayn, didn't even notice it as he continued working and never even spared a glance at that desperate bitch. Why are girls like this? Doesn't she know he's an engaged man? Our engagement was literally all over the news! God!

We were all set to leave as he said he'd take me to the beach and then we'd return home. We reached the ground floor and there was the bitch running toward us, no, running toward him. When I tell that I don't get good vibes from her, believe me. Some girls are really trying their best to hit on someone else's man and that's the cheapest thing ever.

Zayn was annoyed and she somehow managed saying it was very important. I then noticed that the top two buttons of her shirt were undone and that my anger's saturation point. She was also standing close to him. Bloody desperate bitch, let me teach you a lesson.

"Do you know what you are doing here?" I aksed coking an eyebrow with a raised brow. Zayn looked at me and didn't interrupt.

"Ma'am?" She asked uncertainly.

"Answer my question," I said each and every word slowly, taunting her.

"I'm working," she said.

"And you work as?"

"Mr. Evans' personal secretary, ma'am," she said. Embarrassment was visible on her face as I questioned her and zayn, he was enjoying it.

"Oh, well and why are you drooling over my man? Is that part of your work?"

"What? When? I mean I was just being a professional ma'am," she said. Oh really?

"Since when did drooling become professional?" I said with a taunting laugh. She looked down in embarrassment. Everyone in the office is looking at the stunt here.

"Well, is this how a secretary dresses?"

"It is my wish of how to dress up, ma'am," she said.

"Oh, how desperate are you?" I asked with a sick expression on my face which I knew taunted her.

"And just now you spoke about being a professional and I certainly know that dressing like a harlot in front of your boss is not professional, Ms. Karen," I said. Karens are Karens.

"You can't call me that," she said, tears threatening to fall down.

"Oh, I just did and will do it again," I said with a mocking laugh.

Just when she was about to say something, I cut her off saying, "And you are fired," and started walking away as I held Zayn's arm and pulled him with me. When we reached our car, Zayn caged me between him and his Ferrari, making me startled. I didn't expect his sudden move.

"What are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes. Did he forget that we are in public right now? Jerk.

"Wow. You looked sinfully hot when you were mad and God, the way you roasted her was amazing, I was thoroughly enjoying it. And you even called her a slut right at her face," he said, chuckling.

"Oh, come, she deserves it," I said, smirking.

"Are you that possessive about me Ms. Brat?" He teased me.

"I don't like sharing what's mine and I am not possessed with you, I'm obsessed," I confessed, making a wide grin appear on his face. He completely killed the distance between us as I felt my cheeks heat up. I've lost count of the times he made me blush today. He inched closer and closer till his breath fanned my face. I knew what was coming; a kiss. I closed my eyes expecting his lips on mine but instead, he placed a kiss on my forehead and asked me to get in the car. Sweet jerk.

"Remember the guy who stared at you when entering?" He asked me, as I recalled the creepy guy.

"You noticed?" I asked and he gave me a "How can I not?" look.

"And he's fired too," he said, making me smile. I thought he didn't notice but he did.

"Well, that's great," I said as I smiled.

We reached home after spending some time on the beach. Zayn had dinner with us and left. There was one thing bugging me. I am hiding something from my dad which I've never done. I feel guilty for doing this. Perhaps I should tell him? But Zayn told me not to tell him. Arghhh. What am I going to do? When I was in my deep thoughts, I heard a knock as I knew who it was. It was my dad. How did I know? Father daughter stuff.

I ran toward my door and opened and looked at him, who was standing with a wide grin on his face. I immediately hugged him as he hugged me back. We then went and sat inside my room.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was fine, dad," I said.

"Do you know that I am proud of whatever you've done so far?"

"You've never failed to remind me about that dad and I am the most fortunate one to get you as my dad."

"You are nothing but a bundle of joy who came into my life as an angel and my life has never been the same since that day as you've made it the best with your presence. I love you, darling. You are the best daughter I could ever ask for!" He said, patting my head with love.

"I love you too, dad. You've done everything you can to keep us happy and most importantly, you've supported me and encouraged me and moulded me into who I am today. You are my hero, dad. You always praised me for my work and always reminded me of my worth and you've never let me down. Never," I said, smiling at my hero.

He taught me about business and made me. He always helps me and scolds me when things go wrong and I just think that as a step to success. His scoldings are the best lessons I've learnt in my life. The only man whom I could blindly trust. I may have Zayn in my life, but my dad is always my first hero and Zayn knows it too.

"And you are my princess," he said, kissing my forehead.

"I see a hint of sadness in your face. I don't know why but you know the fatherly instincts tell me that something is wrong. Do you want to tell me anything, Aurora?" He asked, as he held my hands in his. His eyes had nothing but concern and worry about me. How can I even hide it from him anymore?

____________________________________________

Surprise!

How was this chapter?

The storm is about to get worse. Buckle up.

Chapter updated on,
12th September, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
51.8K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
3.4K 86 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...