Every Second|gh

By tataxcooky16

"𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝" ~ 𝘈 𝘎𝘺𝘶𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - M
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Chapter 30

617 37 3
By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You must be young master Kim's teacher" the maid bowed as she opened up the door to what seemed like a mansion, in Jeonghan's opinion. The fact that Mingyu was rich wasn't a secret, but he didn't expect him to be breathing money like this.

"Teacher Yoon!" Jinwoo ran up excitedly to Jeonghan as he kneeled in front of the small child. "Hey Jinwoo-ah, you can't have missed me this much? I saw you in school a few hours ago" Jinwoo giggled as he held onto Jeonghan's hand with his tiny fingers.

"Where's your Appa?" Jinwoo's demeanour changed as he pointed towards a long hallway. "He's busy, I think?" Jinwoo tilted his head with a childish smile that he had seen in Mingyu so many times before.

Jeonghan cursed himself for not noticing the similarities before. Jinwoo was simply Mingyu, the sweeter, more carefree version of him, that is. The version he adored so much.

"Teacher Yoon, let's play with my legos" Jeonghan let himself be dragged towards the living room, which could be even bigger than his apartment if Jeonghan was honest.

He scanned the room in awe but stopped abruptly at the large portrait hung right in the centre of the room. "Who's that?" Jinwoo smiled brightly as he answered Jeonghan.

"That's my mama. She's beautiful, isn't she? Appa says I have her eyes" Jeonghan put on a smile for the child, but he couldn't shake the thought off his mind. She looked so much like him, her smile, the wrinkles around her eyes: many factors but most of all his once long brown hair that fell on her face so perfectly.

........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 297 29
Kim Seokjin, who Joins the most popular Uni of all, to complete his four year course.. meets a third year boy, Park Jimin, who is kind and humble. w...
3.4K 81 10
Where 1 alpha and 2 omega kings of 3 kingdoms who were best friends since birth became lovers.(a little-no a lot of soonhoon,seokchan,meanie,junhao a...
45.5K 3K 43
What would you do if you are suddenly invited to your ex's wedding? Jeonghan had pondered hard about whether or not he should attend a wedding that w...
4.7K 108 12
.。*゚+.*.。 txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...