the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 12

2.8K 59 10
By 1dsonlyangel

(The gif wouldn't work on the top)

After talking some more with the boys, I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder so he took me to the beds and put me in one but as he was laying me down, I asked him to stay and of course he did.

We ended up falling asleep the whole 6 hour ferry ride and it was about 8pm before we even made it pass the boards to enter Australia. Harry woke us up for dinner and my stomach was growling so loudly so I was very happy for food.

We skipped lunch because he and I were sharing a small single bed to take a nap because we were tired from waking up so early and because I just feel a lot more drained recently so I needed the nap. We had pizza for dinner which confused me on how they ordered it but - who's asking?

We watched TV and talked but the pizza made me throw up again as soon as it hit my stomach. Simon came in the bus as I was throwing up but of course he gave me a dirty look because he doesn't approve of me being pregnant.

"Finish up, we're here soon and you have a show straight away, they've set everything up for you already," he mutters to us in the bathroom floor. "Abby, you'll be staying at the hotel," he mumbles making my heart sink a little.

"What? Why?" Niall stands up but I stay on the floor.

"Because," he shrugs.

"Why?"

"Because," he repeated.

"Because she's pregnant and no one can know it's mine?" he arches a brow.

"Precisely," he smiles.

"But sh-

"It's fine...I'll just stay at the hotel and watch movies, I'll be fine," I stand up, flushing the toilet and quickly washing my hands.

"You're bigger than I thought," he looks at my stomach.

"That's a bit rude," Niall mutters under his breath.

"I'm bloated, sorry," I shrug.

"Whatever, you can't come and you know why?" he sighs.

"Yeah...because I'm pregnant," I smile so falsely.

"Good," he looks at me, Niall and them my stomach before walking out.

"Fucking dick," Niall growls straight after he left.

"It's fine..." I shake my head.

"No, he shouldn't be singling you out because your pregnant," he protests.

"No...he's right, no one can know I'm pregnant," I take Simons side even though I wouldn't mind going to the concert, there was nothing I could do to change his mind.

"You'll come to at least one of them," he cups my jaw, tucking hair behind my ear.

"I hope...you guys seemed really good in your studio," I smile.

"Thanks," he smiles back; I nod.

"I've got to book an appointment," I look at my stomach. "I don't think this is normal," I pat it.

"Tomorrow?" he asks, placing his hand on mine. "Yeah...I'll book it," I nod as he removes his hand from my bump so I can make an appointment. "What's our first stop Lou?" I ask.

"Darwin, Brinkin," he says, putting his shirt over his head.

"Where are we now?" I then ask.

"We're about an hour away from the road and then it's only a 45 minute drive, we have 10 minutes at the hotel before we have to get to the show," he explains.

"Okay," I whisper.

I go to the bed where Niall and I feel asleep in a while ago, closing the curtain and turning the small lamp and pull my phone out. I go to the closest doctor place to book an appointment for a ultrasound.

"Niall!" I call and in seconds hi blue eyes meet mine.

"Is everything okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, I can only get an appointment in tonight," I tell him, his face drops a little.

"But-"

"-I know," I nod. "You can't miss your show and it'll be better if I go alone so no one suspects anything," I say but he shakes his head.

"I've never seen the baby on the screen in person," he says a bit sadly. "My own child," he nibbles on his lip.

"I knew this wasn't going to work," I whisper.

"It will work," he shakes his head.

"How?" I cross my arms.

"When's the closest time you can get in?"

"8,"

"Shit," he cusses.

"Exactly, you can't-"

"Yes I can," he nods causing my eyes to widen.

"Niall- no you cant," I shake my head, "I won't let you be late to your show,"

"Well..." he goes to say something but stutters.

"Ni...this will only work if you make Simon happy, nothing else will work," I grab his hand and squeeze it. "If you piss him off, just remember who your putting at risk," I whisper.

His jaw sharpens but his eyes look sadder. "I wish you could be there...I do," I nod, now placing his hand on my stomach, keeping mine on his. "But your show is more important," I say, slightly regretting my words when his eyes screw shut and shakes his head.

"No...you guys are but-" he peels his eyes open, looks at his hand and then drops his head. "But he won't let me," he says sadly.

"Don't be sad, we aren't going anywhere," I lift his chin up with my fingertips. "I just feel like I'm not acknowledging you guys enough," he whispers.

"I understand that, but I promise you...I don't feel that at all, I know who you are and I know you would be with me the whole time if Simon let you," I smile. "We know you would," I see a small smile crawl up his lips.

"I promise...after the show tonight, I'll be there with you guys," he smiles. He leans forward and presses a soft kiss to my lips, taking me by surprise but I kiss him back. "I promise," he keeps his forehead on his.

**

We finally made it to Darwin and at the front of the hotel and I was so excited to get some fresh air before my appointment even though I only had 10 minutes to get there. We all got out and stretched with a groan.

They were all wearing their stage attire, Harry in all back (shirt, jeans, shoes with a American bandana on his head) Louis in jeans and a red vans shirt with white shoes. Liam in a white long sleeve top, black jeans and shoes. Zayn in a black shirt, jeans and shoes. Niall was in black jeans, white button up with some of the buttons undone with white shoes.

A lot of black.

We went inside and I followed Niall but it turns out Simon booked us separate hotel rooms so we were split up. Our bags were already in our room so I quickly went to my room to change into leggings, converses a cropped shirt and a hoodie to cover my bump. I put my hair up in a messy bun, pulling some lose strands out for style.

I rushed back down stairs to see the boys ready to go because their show started in half an hour. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked me as I wait for our driver to come pick me up and take me to the doctors.

"Yes, now you just do your best and I'll be inside, watching you on the Tv and cheering you on," I smile making him laugh a little.

"If you're so sure," he looks down.

"Niall. Let's go. Now," Simon mutters.

"Go Niall!" I whisper shout.

"Alright, I'll see you soon, hope everything goes well," he smiles.

"Horan!" Simon yells.

"Hold your hair I'm coming!" he shouts back, smiling. at me and then walking to the bus.

"Don't get in their way. I told you that," Simon scowls.

"I'm sorry," I bite my lip.

"The driver will take you there and back, once you get back, stay here," he points and before I could say anything, he gets in the bus, closing the door as the bus drives off.

"I can do this," I whisper, patting my stomach only quickly so people in the public don't see.

"Abby Miller?" a tall guy opens the back door for me.

"Hi, thank you," I smile, getting in.

"Horan's girlfriend?" he looks at me in the mirror.

"No," I shake my head.

"But your pregnant?" he furrows his brows flicking his eyes from the mirror and the road.

"Yeah, I know but he's not my boyfriend," I shake my head. "It shouldn't have happened," I look down.

"Oh," he said.

The ride was silent.

"I'll be here," he pulls up the front of the doctors.

"Thank you," I get out, closing the door and walking to the entrance.

"Hello," a woman with a smile greets.

"Hi, just here for a ultrasound?"

"Name?"

"Abby Miller,"

"Yep, the doctor is just finishing up now so it shouldn't be long at all," she smiles, pointing to empty seats for me to wait. "Thank you," I smile, walking over and sitting down.

//
ooh - get ready yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 3.3K 32
**CURRENTLY EDITING** Pregnancy Series for the four boys!! Enjoy:)
26.1K 394 22
c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at the height of their career wants... Wa...
937 8 10
Nearly 14 years since One Direction formed, the group chat is active once again. Harry and Louis have moved in together, with Louis and Harry co-pare...
15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...