Dear Diary || Ranboo X OC

By adrednaline

** discontinued after 29 chapters In a world where soulmates meet in the most unlikely of ways. 16-year-old... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
end of dear diary.

28

8.5K 407 300
By adrednaline

Dear Diary,

everyone's heard of the saying 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer'. and i think it's a good quote when it comes to situations like competitions or drama at school...

Val groaned over the sound of her alarm. The ringing and ringing got louder and louder as she rolled over, trying to avoid her responsibilities. But alas, that's impossible in her case.

Ah, school. Her favorite part of living.

In her opinion, school shouldn't exist. But in some ways, it's a blessing. For example, that's how she met Ranboo. And frankly, that was the only reason she wanted to go to school. To see Ranboo.

But she would be seeing him way sooner as she thought as her eyes opened slightly.

She reached over, turning off her alarm as her eyes tried to adjust. Until she realized, she wasn't in her bedroom.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, shooting up in her bed. But it wasn't her bed. It was Ranboo's. She accidentally fell asleep there.

Her heart stopped as she turned her head, seeing Ranboo fast asleep on the floor with a pillow under his head and a blanket over his tall body as well as cradled in his arms.

But Val was too panicked to admire how cute and peaceful he looked.

"Noah! Noah!" She whisper-shouted, trying to get him awake as she jumped out of bed and leaped over him to click on the light, "Get up!"

"Hm." He hummed in his half-asleep state while he pulled the blanket over his eyes to shield the light from coming in.

"You need to drive me home." She said urgently, "My dad's gonna murder me!"

And that's when Ranboo finally sat up, knowing damn well her dad could murder him too.

"Shit." He deadpanned before jumping up as fast as he could, which wasn't super fast considering his back ached from the hard floor, and grabbing his car keys from his desk.

Val didn't even have time to realize that he swore. I mean, like he said, sometimes it's necessary.

The two of them ran out of the house and to Ranboo's car where he immediately started it up. Usually, people would find it hard to drive as soon as you wake up but the thought of Val's dad punching his face in really woke him up.

He was just glad that his mom left early for work so she wouldn't see them sneaking out and think something else happened.

"Fuck." Val huffed, looking at her phone, "I have at least 25 missed calls from both of my parents."

"What are they gonna do?" Ranboo asked worriedly as his grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"No clue." Val bit her lip in fear. Her mom she wasn't too worried about but her dad...

When he was angry, let's just say it's not pretty. She just really hoped that things wouldn't get out of control like they used to.

It didn't take long for Ranboo to whip the car into Val's driveway.

Val instantly threw her seatbelt off and reached for the door handle before pausing.

"Drive away as soon as I get out." She told Ranboo as calmly as she could.

"Wha- are you gonna be okay?" He stuttered.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just go."

Ranboo nodded solemnly as she ran out of the car. He wanted to stay and make sure she got inside safely but he had to leave.

Val had told Ranboo about her relationship with her dad. And about all the fights. And it made him terrified for her.

He wanted her to stay with him. He didn't want to let her go into that house but, he had no choice. No say.

Val kicked off her shoes and ran into the living room where her mom was sat on the couch, head in hands, and her dad was left pacing back and forth.

"Valencia." Her father said sternly, stopping in his tracks and meeting his cold dead eyes with hers, "We have been up all night! Where the fuck were you?"

"I- Uhm." She paused, swallowing the lump in her throat, "I accidentally fell asleep at Noah's."

"Noah? Who the fuck is Noah?!" He yelled.

"It's her friend, Chris." Her mother piped in with a soft, tired voice.

"Your friend?" He continued to raise his voice, making Val's heart rate speed up. She felt like she was going to have a heart attack, "So now you're sleeping over at boy's houses? Having sex too, huh? You're 16 fucking years old! I don't want a whore for a daughter."

"Chris!!" Her mom exclaimed, "You did not just call my daughter a fucking whore. I told you not to yell at her! Yeah, she's 16, but that doesn't mean she's having sex!"

Her mom was the only family member who knew she was asexual. Val knew her dad wouldn't understand it. Her mom barely did. But in this moment, Val was glad that she did.

"This is what teenagers do." She continued, "She's gonna be an adult soon. Let her live her god damn life."

"Oh she's not an adult until she has a job and gets the fuck out of my house." Her father clapped back.

"It's not even your fucking house!" Val scoffed, giving him a look of disgust but knowing damn well that her mother's name is under the mortgage.

"Excuse me?" He spat, taking a few steps near her.

"Take one more step near me and I'll have the cops here faster than you can snap your fucking fingers." Val said in a calm but threatening tone. The police were his only weakness.

"Chris, go take a walk." Her mom always told him this when he got angry. He never listened but she hoped one day he would. That one day he would leave for a walk and never come back.

"I can't believe you're defending her!" He shouted.

"She's my mother. Of course she's gonna defend me." Val muttered angrily.

"Oh you little-"

"I'm leaving." Val interrupted him, deciding to give up. This wasn't going anywhere and it wouldn't, "I'm going to get ready for school and I am going to walk. When I come back down, dad, you better be gone."

And instantly, she turned on her heel and started calmly walking towards the stairs. She didn't wanna let him get another word in. But by the sound of it, he was going to.

His footsteps were heavily heard following her, causing her to speed up her pace and start running up the stairs. But he was faster.

She was almost at the top when he grabbed her by the ankle, trying to pull her back down.

"You do not get to walk away from me!" He screamed.

"Let me go, you fucking psycho!" Val tried to kick out his grasp as she grabbed onto the railing for dear life.

And soon, her father's hand slipped off of her fragile leg, allowing her to run to her room.

She ran for her life and was able to make it into her bedroom, locking the door behind her.

He pounded on the door a few times and let out a couple frustrated yells before giving up and stomping back down the stairs.

Val let out a sad sigh, feeling the tears well up in her eyes. But she couldn't cry. She had to go to school.

She just couldn't fathom how things escalated so quickly. Their family was doing so good. But every piece of the puzzle seemed to separate once again.

Fuck.

Dear Diary,

everyone's heard of the saying 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer'. and i think it's a good quote when it comes to situations like competitions or drama at school... but in this situation, i don't think i wanna keep my enemy closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
18.9K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
149K 6.6K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...