10

Dear Diary,

i'm about to meet tubbo and i'm completely shitting my pants. i really hope i don't fuck up and something bad happens...

Ranboo slid on his headset and Val watched as he accepted the call. He went on to flinch at the sound of Tubbo yelling inaudibly.

"Tubbo-" Ranboo began but paused as Tubbo continued.

"You found her what?" He finally got a word in, "Ohhhh, yeah I suppose."

Val cocked her head at Ranboo, confused as to what Tubbo was saying. She assumed they were talking about her.

Ranboo turned to her, "Tubbo did deep diving and found your Instagram. He says you're pretty."

And she assumed right.

Val instantly broke out into a burst of giggles. "Seriously?" She asked through her laughs.

"Yes, she's here." Ranboo said into his mic, ignoring her. But she didn't blame him over Tubbo's yells, "No. Tubbo, stop."

"What's he saying?" Val finally asked.

"Here, I'll connect it to my speakers so we can both here him."

Ranboo disconnected his headphones from his PC then hooked up his speakers. Suddenly, Tubbo's voice rang throughout the room.

"Can she hear me?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah." Ranboo replied, looking over at Val who was still sat on his bed, staring at him with utmost excitement on her face.

"Hiiiiiii Valllll." Tubbo said sweetly.

"Hiiii Tubboooo." Val replied, using his same energy, "How are youuuuu?"

"I'm gooddddd. How are youuuuuu?"

"I'm pretty goodddddd."

"Are you guys going to talk like this the whole time?" Ranboo scoffed as he leaned back in his chair and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Only if Tubbo wants tooooo." Val teased, obviously enjoying Ranboo's stressed state.

"I don'tttttt." Tubbo said, "It's kinda hurting my voiceeee."

"Then why are you still doing it?" Val laughed.

"I just didn't want to be the one to end it." Tubbo said, letting a small laugh escape his lips, "So Val, what's it like going to school with Ranboo?"

"Ugh, horrible." Val rolled her eyes, "He's always begging me to help him with assignments because I'm so very smart."

"That just isn't true." Ranboo shook his head, "I'm actually supposed to be helping you with a project right now."

"Val caught in 4k." Tubbo giggled.

"Oh whatever." She scoffed, "At least make me look a little cool, Noah."

"Yeah, Noah!" Tubbo added.

"Oh god he's going to be calling me Noah for a week now." Ranboo groaned, "When I first told him my real name, he wouldn't stop saying it."