Definitely Normal|Skephalo|Fa...

By amt4equ

[COMPLETED] "What is my purpose? I'm just a normal high school boy anyway.." ~ Magic, something that everyon... More

Chapter 2: The light
Chapter 3: The new kid
Chapter 4: Hospital
Chapter 5: Two Deaths
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Just Friends
Chapter 9: Demon
Chapter 10: PrinceNotFound
Chapter 10.5: Halloween!
Chapter 11: Me and him
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 15: Do I like him?
Chapter 16: Home again
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: This Place About To Blow
Chapter 19: The Mirror Realm
Chapter 20: Dream XD
Authors Note

Chapter 1: Normal life

706 29 118
By amt4equ

This story contains ; blood, swearing, slight abuse (?), deaths [please be advised]

No POV , Look up ^

7:59 AM

8:00 AM

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zak groaned at the sudden noise as he put his hand on his phone to stop the ruckus it was making.

"Hey sweetie! Breakfast is ready!" He heard is mom exclaim, he let out one last groan before he rolled himself off his bed and onto the cold wooden floor.

'I don't want to get up, I don't want to see them,' he thought to himself thinking about his old 'friends'.

He dragged himself up and did his usual morning schedule before going outside and sitting at the dinner table. He stuffed the toast into his mouth and started to chew it.

"So how's today's breakfast?" His mom asked pulling out a chair and seating herself inside.

"It's nice, but so is all of the food you make," he said, well somewhat said since he had toast in his mouth and so a majority of what he said was muffled.

"Where's dad?" He asked swallowing the toast in his mouth.

"He's already at work, he has a important meeting today remember?"

Zak nodded, stuffing the second toast into his mouth.

His mom took out her watch and checked the time, "it's 8:45," she said, putting down her watch on the table and sending him a playful look.

Zak's eyes widened and he got out of his seat, sped to his room and grabbed his backpack before running back out and out of his house.

He rushed through the streets and areas, pushing through people in his way (despite hearing some people voice their complaints about his rudeness).

Once he had arrived at the front of the school he took a slight break from running then continued his run into the school. Zak rushed through the halls, avoiding some people along the way and once he had gotten to his class he put his hand on the handle and turned it to enter the classroom.

"You're late again Mr. Zak," his teacher said as they seated themselves into their chair, glaring at him as he awkwardly chuckles and avoided their gaze.

"Sorry Mx. Lee." Zak apologized and sat into his chair, keeping his head down to avoid the burning eyes of his fellow peers.

He gently tapped his desk, waiting for the class to be over and as soon as he heard the bell ring he picked up his backpack and rushed outside of the class, on his way to his next class.

Timeskip; After school.

Zak began his walk home until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he started to feel his right shoulder burn and began to feel his legs getting frozen, scowling knowing who was the cause of it.

He looked down and muttered something inaudible under his breath before looking up to face familiar red glowing eyes.

"Zak," the boy snickered.

"Owen." Zak murmured under his breath, "dammit, I thought I wouldn't have to see these fuckheads today," he thought to himself and sucked his breath as he heard the low chuckle of the redhead.

"How does your shoulder feel?" Asked Owen, his face turned into a pathetic pout and he laughed as Zak stuck there with a fiery red intensity of his own.

"Fuck off." Zak exclaimed, firmly taking the fiery boys hand off his shoulder.

Owen rolled his eyes, "You're still a useless and powerless boy with no purpose," he said as he turned his head and headed the opposite direction, his laughter echoing in Zak's head.

"Bitch," Zak mumbled breaking his feet out of the ice.

He began his walk to his house mumbling a few curse words along the way, when all of a sudden he tripped and fell to the ground.

"What the fuck-" he exclaimed bringing himself up and gently brushing himself.

He looked to see what he had tripped on, it seemed to be a book, not a ordinary one that's for sure.

The book looked like no book he had ever seen. It was old, thousand years old perhaps? Either way it was no ordinary book, Zak could tell.

Zak picked it up and wiped the dust off of the cover, the book was labeled '𝐶𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑠' .

For some odd reason he felt like it was glowing as he turned over to see the back side, no words and just odd pictures. 

"Weird" he mumbled.

He put the book into his backpack and continued his walk home.

Once he arrived, he got out his keys and unlocked the door, making his way to his room and sitting down on his bed.

Zak pulled the book out of his backpack and opened it, starting at the first page he started to read.

Celestials 

Celestial are powerful beings and have powers beyond the common groups, they were the protectors of the universe. Most Celestials have different magic, usually a combination of their parents' magic. Celestials live for thousands of years and are able to change their appearance whether they are young or old.

The first Celestial ever was named Briar, they had the power of space and time. Over the years they had their first newborns Celeste and Celestal. Celeste had the power of space while Celestal had the power of time, both siblings used their magic for good until once day Celeste was corrupted somehow, she planned on taking over everything and by then they had built a civilization so when that happened everyone went into a panic. Celeste started to corrupt others and it turned into a full out war, fortunately Briar had enough and created a spell to banish their daughter from everything; their city, the earth, the universe, but most importantly her family. Most don't know where she is but everyone still fears she'll come back, more stronger and powerful. Briar knew they couldn't protect the universe for long so they gave everyone magic, unfortunately only some managed to be a Celestial but Briar knew that the people on earth would figure out how to do great things with their magic.

To the people or person who found this book make sure you hide this from everyone, no one must know what Celestials are.

Zak's eyes widened, he couldn't believe what he had just read.

"There's such things as a Celestial? Wait, no no no no, they can't be real! This is probably some sort of fairytale book that seems real, yeah Zak you're totally not going crazy or anything, just thinking there's a whole different species of all magical beings," he muttered, closing the book and flopping down on his bed.

Zak knew, well thought that this was all just a simple fairytale but little did he know the truth that was probably gonna hurt him like a basketball to the face.

His thoughts were shattered when he heard his parents enter the house, he quickly stuffed the book into his backpack and ran into the living room. He watched as his parents took off their shoes and made their way to sit on the couch with him.

"So how was your day?" Asked his mom.

"It was fine," he said, his hands fidgeting nervously as he glanced at his room.

"Wait! Is that a burn?!" Exclaimed his dad, getting up from his chair and grabbing Zak's arm for examination.

"Yeah..Owen," he said, "it doesn't hurt though."

"Yeah but you should at least put a bandage on it or something!" Exclaimed his dad.

Zak watched as his mom created some thing out of her water magic, a pig?

"Is that a pig?" asked Zak, how did this conversation go from a burn from a jackass to magical water pigs?

"No silly, it's a dog!" his mom said, she giggled as she moved it to lick his face.

"Mom!" Zak laughed as he wiped his now water soaked face, his grin never leaving his face.

She made the dog seem like a real one somehow, except there was no noise so his mom had to create it herself.

"Woof!" His mom exclaimed trying to make it seem like the dog was talking.

Zak laughed in response, his mom would usually do this to cheer him up, she did it since he was a baby.

This went on for a while when even his dad joined in. His dad created another dog with his water magic and started to bark along with his wife, this made Zak laugh even harder. He couldn't help it because in his opinion, they sounded very dumb and stupid and nothing like an actual dog but he knew they were just having fun.

Soon it was time for dinner so they all went to sit at the dinner table and started debating what they were having.

The debate went on for a while when they finally decided on having spaghetti and meatballs with some steak and broccoli.

His mom started to cook while Zak and his dad talked with his mom sometimes joining in. He enjoyed doing this, this would usually distract him from knowing he doesn't have any magic, that means it was pretty distracting.

Once the dinner was done his mom put the plates out put the food on top and so they all started their meal.

As they chomped on their foods they would attempt to add a bit of chit chat but we all know they focused more on the food than the actual conversation.

When they were done they put their plates in the dishwasher and made their way back to the couch to continue their random chats.

Before long it was already midnight so everyone made themselves get to bed so they wouldn't be tired the next day ready to come.

Zak made his way to his bedroom and did his usual get ready for bed schedule before he wrapped himself into the comforts of his bed. He plugged his phone into a charger and rested into the darkness.

💌- 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚞𝚗, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 -𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚛.

Shcjowoaksjeofco ngl this is already kinda cringey (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Hi there hope you're enjoying the first part of the story! Hope you enjoy the rest :D

🎊- Also drink and have a snack 

Edited; future note

hello, after about 7+ months of no editing I have finally decided to revise this goofy ahh book. Have fun aha :) 

-Future Tae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 24 7
The story of Darryl Noveschosch: He was 18, and the son of the largest gang in the city; The demons. His newest mission was to kill the son of their...
355K 18.5K 36
❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘰𝘶...
3.5K 213 23
{COMPLETED!} Darryl has always had a keen mind and strong imagination. But sometimes that can be a problem, as Darryl finds out, as he keeps getting...
271 10 15
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...