I Belong To You ( man x boy )

By natsume1988

Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total geni... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 35

9.8K 474 42
By natsume1988

The Supernatural World is in total turmoil. Hearing that one of the most powerful Alpha in the Werewolf Society were mated to a human and more importantly to a boy, lead them to believe that the Crimson Fang Pack is nearing its perish.

Lot of other powerful Packs thought this as their chance to seize them for their own greedy intent.

One of them is the Devil Moon Pack, situated in the southern part of South America. Their Alpha Jensen Rick is branded as a savage man, with a streak of complete sadism.

Feared by some, even by his own people make him as cold as ever. However it doesn't stop him to gather his men and take his long time plan into action.

Everybody might already forgotten but for Jensen, everything is still clear in his mind as though it only happened yesterday. The root of his twisted personality came in, when he was defeated in a mock fight when he's still a student and attending the Werewolf Training Camp. He is cocky and popular before at the Werewolf Society. But only one defeat change it all.

He was totally defeated by a skinny and scrawny Alpha-to-be of the Crimson Fang Pack, Louis Caine Lexus. He can't even land a single blow at the small boy. Leaving him completely humiliated in front of his peers.

Promising to himself that he will take his revenge at the right time, he can not believe his luck when this one in a life time chance came into his lap.

"My men, you might be wondering why I gathered you all here today." He start. "You must have heard on what happened to the Crimson Fang Pack, and to the scandal that put us all in shame when their Alpha, Louis Caine Lexus disobey the Alpha code and mate with a human boy. Disgracing the reputation of the Alpha's with his foolish actions."

Jensen's face is full of understanding and solitude, but in his mind he is laughing and mocking Louis name.

"To put an end to his foolishness we are going to take his position and most importantly his land. Because as I see it, and even the others, Alpha Louis is not fit to lead, and he especially do not deserve the title of an Alpha."

They are quiet for a while but when he glare at them they chirp with approval as they clap their hands.

Jensen sighed, and ball his fist. His people clearly doubted him, but he is sure that after this war they will change their mind at him.

And everything will just turn as how he planned it.. They'll see..

-------

The Devil Moon Pack is not the only one of the packs that starts marching their way towards the Crimson Fang Pack. There are hundreds of them.

But the Crimson Pack do not know. With everything that's been happening, no one thought that hundreds of werewolf from different packs are coming nearer...

However, not every pack groups that marching toward them has the intention of attacking.

The Crescent Moon Pack, have something else on their mind.

"Liam, are we there yet?" A beautiful young man asked, while he's clutching tightly at the golden fur of the werewolf he's riding with.

"Not for long now.." The wolf answered through their link.

Their group is small in number, and they do not have a lot of fighters but even so they are have different kind of abilities that remain hidden from the other packs.

Their pack had been in hiding for almost hundred years but now, when they heard about the Crimson Fang Pack they take the risk to go down from the mountain their hiding, to go and meet Alpha Louis especially the human mate of his.

They need to confirm something.

That maybe will give them the answers they seek..

Hoping that this will help them, even though they are aware that it might bring a devastating information to Alpha Louis and his human mate.

But they do not have time to contemplate on that small matter, because they are also aware that a war is coming.

However, Liam the leading Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack is positive that everything that's happening have a reason. And even though because of this a lot of blood might shed, before everything become clear to the others. He can not help to wish to the Goddess that none of that will came into reality.

No one needs to die, unnecessarily.

-------

Elder Rook eyes grew wide as it can be, while he look at everything that's happening in front of him.

The young Alpha Louis, remain motionless in the bed beside his mate when he suddenly fainted from shock.

Although that's not what shock him most. The young boy, the human mate probably of Louis is already dead. He knows it. And he's clearly aware that he is not dreaming when everyone hold their breath when they heard the young boy's heart stop beating.

Truly, its devastating to watch that the strongest Alpha of this new generation crumpled on his knees when he came into the shocking realization. That his mate died.

Although, he and the other Elder knew that it might happen to the boy, because he is human. As a human he will not survive the change that the mark might bring to his body. The mark is a symbol of giving an equal strength to their mate. It's much worse if your mate is an Alpha, with unrivaled strength his mark will also give his mate an equal strength. But Masha as a human has a weak body, the change from the mark he receives from Louis will definitely kill him in the due time.

That's also the reason why the Elders are strict with the Crimson Fang Pack, because the Lexus is not the same like the other Packs. Their families hold the secrets of the whole Werewolf Society, and to hide it, they form a law ensuing that any eligible Alphas in their family has to marry a woman from a powerful lineage.

Not for the reason they needed a pure breed werewolf heir, but to hide the fact that the Lexus Family is the only living descendant of the First Werewolf Clan that came into existense.

Their blood is different and they can impegrenate both sexes. Taking into consideration that their heir can possibly be an elder or just a normal werewolf with strong abilities.

That's right, the whole members of the Elder Council came from the Lexus Family. Remain hidden to the eyes of the Supernatural World, to protect the only family that can create the Elders who are needed to control the whole Werewolf Society.

That's why they needed a strong female to be the carrier of the unborn child. Because humans are weak they tend to die, after a week or two during pregnancy. Even the normal Alpha's, in their case they can have humans mate but the risk that the carrier will die, is still high. Knowing that the Lexus have an Elder blood on them, took the risk in impregnating a human in a more dangerous level.

However, Elder Rook don't know if he can believe that fact anymore. Even the other Elders have the same shock faces as his.

The boy, named Masha is clearly not a normal human. Because not even a minute passed when Louis fainted, the boy's body suddenly lit up with a blinding golden color. Creating a protective shield in his entire body. His heart suddenly skip a beat, then multiple thudding followed suit. Blood return to his face. And their doubt intensified when Masha's hair suddenly turn bloody red while it grow longer.

"What's happening?!" Mrs. Lexus, Louis mother asked mortified. The others even the personal body guards of the Elders are watching the scene with scared faces.

The Elders are the ones who looks calm while everything happened.

"It is something, I never suspected to happen.." Elder Teiko said with a long sigh.

"No one really have an idea that something like this is possible.." Elder Xuis exclaimed, with an excited eyes.

"Everything happen for a reason, huh. What an outrageous move! The Gods really did something that we didn't see coming.." Elder Wellington thunder.

Elder Rook shook his head and sighed, "Indeed.. That really caught us off guard.."

"Masha..." A voice cut their musings, when they heard the man beside the boy spoke. They look at the man as he slowly sit up and look at the boy beside him.

"What's happening to him?!" Fear is evident into his voice when he saw the young boy whole body, glowing.

Elder Rook walk towards them and give Louis a reassuring pat in the back. "Your mate is alive, you don't have to worry.. And I'm sure even your children are.."

Louis turn his head at them and frown, confused. "Children?"

Elder Xuis suddenly appear beside Elder Rook and gave Louis a crook grin. "Huh, you didn't know? Your having a twins.. Jeez, I can even hear their heartbeat very clearly from here.."

Louis look at the two old man in front of him with doubt in his eyes, and sharpened his hearing but his face grew pale when he heard it too, and when he heard his mother screech he knew she heard the same..

"Really Louis?! Fucking twins?!"

Elder Rook let out a loud laugh when the strongest Alpha of the new generation suddenly fainted in front of them, out of fear of his own mother.

"Do you think you can escape from my wrath because you fainted, you stupid pig! Wake up this instance!! You stupid son of mine!"

Everyone faces start to relax as they start laughing with him too. Suddenly Louis mother stop shaking his unconscious son and give her attention to the Elders.

"If Masha is alive, then can you tell us why he is like this?"

Everyone stop laughing and look at the old men, inquiringly. Even Louis eyes opened and look at the Elders too, waiting for them to answer back.

"I guess we need to, but can everybody else go out of the room. This information is quite confidential." Elder Rook state.

Just one look from Louis, everybody starts scampering away. Leaving Josh, Mrs. Lexus and Louis behind, well of course adding the unconscious Masha.. They are the only left people on the room with the four Elders, because even the personal body guards of the Elders leave their post. Making Louis realize that what they needed to say is something very important and highly confidential.

"But to start, I want to tell you that your mate is possibly not pure human as what we knew he is."

"What do you mean? That's impossible. He never mentioned something about this. And knowing Masha, he will never lie to me!" Louis snarl, angrily.

Elder Wellington shook his head and face him seriously. "We're not saying it like that Louis because he probably didn't know about it. But it doesn't change the fact that your mate is not purely human."

Louis has this urge to attack the old men but he calm down when he felt his mother's hand on his arm soothing him.

"Then what is he?" He asked, with doubtful eyes.

"Half human and half werewolf but not just a normal werewolf because we are sure that he is much more...." Louis face is starting to turn pale while he listen, and even though there are doubts in his heart he knew within him that Masha, as what he looked now is far from being human. However, he never expect the next words that came out from Elder Rook. "A half Elder.."

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
1.5K 94 17
Landon's want for a fairy tale romance and children have always been important to him. Necessary even. He really thought he was going to end up with...
10.1K 281 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...