Stay - Bucky x Reader

By MarvelDork005

Steve brings in a new recruit one day who seems to have a problem with anything and everything, including you... More

Backstory + Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Edit for part 32
Part 33
Part 34
The Wedding
Part 35
Part 36 ~ Final Part

Part 5

2.9K 66 101
By MarvelDork005

"Come on Y/n! We have to get ready for your party!" Nat exclaimed.

"Nat it's only 4 PM. We have 4 hours until the party." You replied.

"Exactly! Now come on we only have 4 hours to get ready!" She said dragging you along behind her until your room.

You took a quick shower and put on your robe. You dried your hair and went back into your bedroom where Nat and Wanda were sitting with their hair and makeup already done. They pushed you into the chair in front of your vanity. Nat did your makeup and Wanda did your hair. After about two hours, they were finally done.

Your hair and makeup:

"Damn Y/n you look hot!" Nat whistled.

"Thanks. You guys look good too!" You replied, sitting on your bed.

"Hey Jarvis? What time is it?" You asked.

"It is currently 7:36 Miss Y/l/n."

"We better get our dresses on. Y/n we'll be back." Wanda said excitedly.

They left and you went into your closet, grabbing your dress and slipping it on. You then walked out of your closet put on your heels, grabbed your bag and phone, and walked out of your room, meeting up with Nat and Wanda, linking arms with each other as you walked down to the party.

You reached the room where the party was being held, it was huge, bright lights, open bar, a chef, and more. As soon as you walked, in all eyes were on you.

"Damn Y/n. You got the whole crowd staring." Nat smirked. "Come on let's go get to the guys before flies fly into their mouths."

You walked over to the guys, none of you had dates, except Tony, he had Pepper. However, there was definitely something going on with Brainiac and Spider Lady.

"Hello Darling. You look ravishing." Loki complimented, grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles softly.

*DISCLAIMER: There is nothing going on between Loki and Y/n, they are just really close friends. It's completely platonic, nothing romantic*

"Thanks, Lo." You blushed.

You all danced, drank, ate, and laughed all for a few hours. Tony ended the public party around 12:00 am. However, the party continued with just the Avengers for a while longer.

You walked over to the bar, already a little tipsy, just like everyone else. Well, excluding Tony, who was already hammered. And of course, Steve, Thor, Loki, and Bucky, because they were Super Soldiers and Gods.

"What would you like Y/n?" Asked Nat who was now working the bar since she kicked out the bartender for not putting enough vodka in her drink.

"I will have a Martini please." You responded.

She mixed the drink and slid it across the counter to you. Grabbing her own drink shortly after, following you to the other Avengers who were sitting on the couches conversating.

"Hey guys." You said sitting down next to Loki.

"Hello Little Sister." Thor said sitting on the other side of you.

"We should play a game." Nat chimed.

"Ooo, yes! Let's play Truth or Drink." You said.

"What's Truth or Drink?" Thor asked.

"I got this one." Tony intervened, slurring his words a little. "So basically, someone asks a question, and you can choose to answer truthfully or you can avoid the question, and take a shot."

"I'm in!" Thor shouted.

Everyone else agreed as well.

"Okay I'm going first." Sam chirped. "My question is for Banner."

"Shoot." Bruce said.

"What's going on with you and Natasha. There's clearly something going on there. I can't be the only one who noticed."

Bruce takes a shot.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes there's something going on there." Sam laughed.

"Okay me next." Thor's voice boomed. "Y/n, who do you think is the most attractive in this room?"

"Oh God. Uhhhh-" You stammered.

"Me." Sam and Tony said in unison.

You laughed. "Sorry boys. I'd rather not answer that question." You take a shot.

"Oh come on! You guys are no fun. Someone ask me a question and I will answer it 100% truthfully." Sam teased.

"What's it like being a bird?" Bucky smirked.

"I hate you." Sam joked. "How am I even supposed to answer that man."

"Do you lay eggs?" You giggled.

"No."

"Do you have feathers?"

"No."

"Do you eat worms?"

"No Y/n I don't eat worms."

"Then why do you go by the falcon if you have none of the traits, features, characteristics, nor abilities of one." You teased.

"I can fly." Sam reminded you.

"The wings don't count. They are electronic pigeon wings. Ooo. I got a new nickname for you...Pigeon Wings Wilson." You laughed.

"No."

"Yes."

Sam growled and you laughed.

"Okay who's next?" Steve asked.

"I'll go." Wanda chimed. "Pietro, did you eat my donut?"

"I- uhhhh..."

Pietro takes a shot.

"I KNEW IT!" Wanda yelled.

"My turn!" You shouted. "Bucky, why don't you ever talk?"

"I do, just not to you." Bucky smirked.

"Well played Metal Man. Well played."

"Okay this is getting boring. Everyone take a shot!" Tony interrupted.

Everyone takes a shot. You were now drunk and starting to slur your words.

"Y/n I dare you to make out with someone in this room." Nat winked.

"Fine." You say, getting up and walking over to Steve, and sitting on his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning in, closing the gap between your faces.

"Okay that's enough." Tony snipped.

You pulled away, breaking the kiss and getting back up, sitting back down next to Loki.

Bucky, who was sitting next to Steve, rolled his eyes, got up and went over to the bar.

"Jarvis, turn up the music. It's time for karaoke." Tony said.

"Turning volume up, Sir."

Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede was playing.

Pietro got up, took your hand and started dancing with you. Everyone else followed shortly after.

The next song played was chosen by Peter to karaoke to. He chose to sing to Breakeven by The Script. He did really good too. You didn't realize he had such an amazing voice.

Next up, was Natasha. She chose to sing Poker Face by Lady Gaga. She did pretty good too, other than slurring her words a little. She tried to get Bruce to go up with her and dance but he wouldn't budge.

After Nat was Wanda who sang Gasoline by Halsey. She had a beautiful voice.

Next was Thor. You can imagine how fun it was to watch that. He chose ...Baby one More Time by Britney Spears. Which was hilarious.

After Thor was Pietro, who tried really hard and attempted to sing Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. Which was also hilarious to watch since his drunk ass tried to hit every high note, but failed. About half way through his performance, he also got up and sat on Tony's lap sexily.

Last up, was you. You chose to sing 2 songs, first you sang Lovely by Billie Eilish which was a duet you did with Loki. You guys were pretty good. You were surprised you even got Loki to come up on stage but he did. And the second song, you sang, well rapped to Godzilla by Eminem. At least, you tried to rap. You were pretty drunk and slurred your words to the point you couldn't even understand what your were saying. Which got you a lot of laughs and applause from the other Avengers.

"Come on Pietro let's goooo!" You exclaimed, hopping onto his back.

"Hold on!" He responded, zooming around the living room and running into the couch. "Ow."

"Good going Speedy." You smirked, getting up and going over to the bar. You grabbed a bottle of Vodka and started drinking it.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight Darling." Loki interrupted, taking the bottle from your hand and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Hey Dumbass! Put me down! I can walk ya know." You yelled slapping him on the back. "I said put me down Lacky!"

"No. You can't even get my name right. Your too drunk your going to bed." He replied trying not to laugh. "And quit kicking and hitting me."

He carried you into your room and sat you down on your bed. He used his magic to change you into pajamas and pulled the blakets up to your neck, giving you a kiss on the forehead. Not a minute later, you fell asleep. Loki went to his room and did the same.

Part 6 Coming Soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.2K 44
Book two, following on from Somewhere Along the way. Y/N has just been saved from Hydra, but has the dreams she has been having play a bigger tale t...
Dangerous By <3

Fanfiction

471K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...
34.4K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
684K 15.7K 68
You have been working for S.H.I.E.L.D and S.W.O.R.D for a while until Steve Rogers invited you to work with the Avengers. You accept, but there's a c...