Pan's Redemption

By MadisonRose23

When Wendy arrives to Neverland, it is not at all like she expected. The sweet stories she had read in books... More

Chapter 1 ~London*
Chapter 2 ~Shadow*
Chapter 3 ~Alone*
Chapter 4 ~Pan's Call*
Chapter 5 ~Lost Girl*
Chapter 6 ~Trust*
*Author's Note*
Chapter 7 ~Hook*
Chapter 8 ~Finding Her*
Chapter 9 ~Hour Glass*
Chapter 10 ~Mermaids*
Chapter 11 ~Prisoner*
*Authors Note #2*
Chapter 12 ~Caged*
Chapter 13 ~Felix*
Chapter 14 ~Let Me Out*
Chapter 15 ~Magic*
*Authors Note #3*
Chapter 16 ~Tinkerbell*
Chapter 17 ~Pixie Dust*
Chapter 18 ~Fly*
Chapter 19 ~Ambush*
Chapter 20 ~Strength*
Chapter 21 ~Syrena*
*Authors Note #4*
Chapter 22 ~What Syrena Has Lost*
Chapter 23 ~Thinking Spot*
Chapter 24 ~Control*
Chapter 25 ~Past*
Chapter 26 ~Feelings*
Chapter 28 ~Curse*
*Author's Note #5*
Chapter 29 ~Skull Rock*
Chapter 30 ~Heart Of The Truest Believer*
#Watty's 2015
Chapter 31 ~Mistakes*
Chapter 32 ~Sweet Dreams*
Chapter 33 ~Greed*
*Author's Note #6*
Chapter 34 ~Shattered*
*Questions? :)*
Chapter 35 ~The Villian*
Chapter 36 ~Imposter*
Happy Thanksgiving :)
Chapter 37 ~Fantasy*
8k ?¿
Chapter 38 ~Alliance*
Chapter 39 ~Reunited*
Chapter 40 ~Race To The Cure*
Chapter 41 ~A Deal*
Chapter 42 ~Devestation*
*Author's Note #7*
Chapter 43 ~Friends No More*
Chapter 44 ~Defeat*
Chapter 45 ~Storybrooke*
Chapter 46 ~Angela Edwards*
Chapter 47 ~Monster*
*Pan's Redemption Playlist*
#Wattys2017
Pan's Redemption ~ Wendy's Return

Chapter 27 ~Revenge*

1.4K 67 20
By MadisonRose23

Wendy followed Syrena to the cliff sides. No words could describe how scared she was. She had broken her deal with her and it was only a matter of time before she figured it out. Syrena stopped when she got to the top. Wendy debated what to say to her.

"So Syrena, remember the deal we made, well I kind of can't kill him now. Why? Maybe because I accidently fell in love with him?" Wendy might as well of sighed her death sentence if she said that.

"Wendy...where is Pan exactly?" Syrena still had her back turned. She sounded calm....too calm. Wendy didn't know where to run. She was tired of running. For once, she wanted to finally fight her own battles.

"He went into the jungle looking for the person who killed Tink." She said easily. She stood there as Syrena turned around to face her with a smirk on her face. Wendy took her in again for the millionth time. She still was stunned to see her having legs. Syrena had told her that it's what happens when a mermaid comes out of water. She wore a knee-length black dress that looked sinister even from a distance.

Syrena smiled at her, "Well I guess we have to lure him out. It's time to play." She materialized a dagger into her palm. She was magic, after all. She slowly walked toward Wendy.

"Syrena, don't do this. You don't have to do this." Wendy said with a chocked voice. It wasn't intimidating at all. She knew she had lost.

"I'm sorry, Wendy, but I have to do this. Getting rid of Pan's one love is exactly the revenge I want. The only revenge that could ever come close to avenging my Phillip."

Wendy should have ran right then and there, but something made her freeze. Anger boiled up into her chest. She was never going to tell her who killed Tinkerbell. She was always going to use her as bait. Bait to tear Pan's heart out, and then only way that was going to work was with her death.

The rage was uncontrollable. Wendy lunged at her and appreciated the look of astonishment on  Syrena's face. She want for her hair, pulling her roughly to the right. A wild scream of agony and hate arose from Syrena's throat. She started dragging her by the hair to the edge of the cliff. She knew that, unprepared, Syrena didn't have a chance at surviving the fall. Wendy hoped she wouldn't survive.

Syrena had other ideas. She wielded her dagger and started swinging it blindly in hope of catching Wendy, but missed every time. Finally, Syrena had had it. She sensed where Wendy was taking her and found her escape. She slashed the dagger once more, but to her own hair. Wendy fell backwards, almost off the cliff, with limp hair in her hands. And then she was looking into the evil sneer of the beautiful mermaid.

There was no where to run. No where to hide. A scream full of pain escaped Wendy's throat when Syrena brought the dagger down. It punctured her thigh. Syrena wanted this to be painful.

"COME ON OUT, PAN!" She yelled into the darkness of the jungle. "BEFORE YOUR WENDY BIRD BECOMES NO MORE."

~~~~~~~~

Everyone on the island heard it. Even on the total opposite side. Pan heard it miles away from her. Wendy's echoing scream rapped itself around every inch of Neverland. Pan took off. The Lost Boys, for once did not question him like they did whenever he rushed to Wendy's side. The ran behind him drawing their weapons.

He felt like he was the slowest creature on Earth. He was running at his all time top speed, but he feared it wasn't fast enough. The sound wasn't coming from the camp. He knew it had taken her somewhere else. The sound was coming from the cliffs. He stopped and the Lost Boys slowed.

"Go find Rudolph, I can handle this alone." He snarled and took off again. The Lost Boys ran into the opposite direction towards the camp. Pan pictured what he would do to it if it had laid a hand on his Wendy. He would kill them in the most torturous way.

Running was second nature to Pan. It was as easy as breathing. He knew the jungle better than anyone. For once he wished it wasn't so easy. It let his imagination run wild. It let him think, and thinking was killing him.

He thought about what would happen if he was too late. He thought about the funeral he made up in her mother's head. About the car accident. Wendy with no light in her eyes, not even a glimmer. Wendy laying in a pool of blood. Wendy gone. It was the cruelest of all punishments. It was unbearable.

Pan found that breaking in the trees he was looking for. Only twenty more seconds now. But twenty seconds was an eternity. She could be dead. Wendy Darling could be no more. If that was true, and his Wendy had left him forever, Pan's heart would shatter out of existence. It would break even more than it was already broken.

Pan raced out of the trees holding him back from her. He gasped at what he saw.

~~~~~~~~

Wendy didn't know if she was having a nightmare or a cruel reality. She was propped up against Syrena who held the dagger at her throat. She was standing, but she couldn't feel her right leg. The one that was covered in blood. She saw black spots dancing across her vision. She was in pain. Her leg throbbed and each time it did she let out a small sob.

The part she wasn't sure was real was Pan. He stood in front of them and stared at her as if he was experiencing the same pain she was in. His eyes were wide with fear and his hands trembled. His face was twisted in horror. It was like he was looking at the most horrible sight of his lifetime. He took a step forward, his eyes pleadingly looking at her. It was like him asking if he could take a step.

"Watch it." Syrena hissed in her ear pushing the knife against her throat. Wendy felt a sharp sting that made her wince. She felt the blood trickle down her neck in a thick stream of scarlet. Pan looked into her watery eyes with a tortured expression. She knew then that it wasn't a dream. She could never imagine that kind of face on Peter Pan.

"Please, let her go." His voice was scratchy and Wendy wanted to run to him. She wanted nothing else more in the world. Syrena laughed darkly at him.

"And why would I do that?" She waited for him in silence, but Pan was lost for words. All he could do was look at Wendy's pained face. He could never, ever forgive himself for this. "You don't even remember what you did to me, do you?" She hissed angrily.

Pan nodded, slowly forcing his eyes off Wendy. "I banished you from the other mermaids. From your family."

"You killed Phillip." A flash of confusion hit his features for a split second, a second Wendy saw, and quickly nodded again.

"I did."

"He's lying to you. He didn't do it-" Wendy broke off when Syrena kicked her injured leg. She screamed in agony. Her vision went entirely blurry, but not black. She heard Pan's boots crunch on the rocks as he took a step towards her.

"You just killed him. Killed him because he got in your way. You killed him like he was nothing!" Syrena cried, all the rage gone. It was the grief that Syrena never let herself forget. All of it came crashing down on her.

"You don't have to do this, Syrena. Just let her go. She means nothing to me," Wendy knew he was only trying to save her. She knew, but in some way it still hurt a bit.

"If she means nothing to you, you would have let her die." Syrena held a promise in her voice. Wendy knew she was going to die. She smiled at Pan letting him know that even though she had just discovered her feelings, that she always loved him. Somehow she would never forget him.

"LET HER GO!" A new voice yelled in the distance. Wendy opened her eyes wide with surprise as Felix went to stand beside Pan. Wendy's heart swelled at the sight. He had forgiven her for Tink. He didn't have to hear it from him, she knew. She could die happy now.

"I will never let you forget what you did to me. Even if I have to run away from you for the rest of my life, this was worth it."

"NOO!" Pan and Felix echoed together, but it was too late.

Syrena didn't kill her. She was blinded by a knew kind of pain. One that made the pain in her leg just feel like a tickle. Her vision went red. Syrena sunk her fangs into Wendy and ripped away from her. She threw her body into the ice water, but Wendy felt like she was on fire.

~~~~~~~~

Felix couldn't believe what he just witnessed. It made his whole body rigid as Pan went in for the kill. As soon as Wendy was thrown from the cliff Pan tackled Syrena. No, it was even before she threw her. It was when she bit her.

Pan couldn't do it alone. He held her in place and called for Felix to come finish her off. Syrena's appearance was horrifying. Her mermaid fangs were covered in Wendy Darling's blood. In fact, her blood was all over her making her almost unrecognizable.

Felix remembered one of the first lessons he ever learned from Pan.

"Never get close to a mermaid."

"Because they'll drown you?" Felix had asked him.

"If you're lucky."

"Well what's worse then that?"

"They could bite you. It makes you one of them, and then you will wish you were dead."

"FELIX!" Pan yelled at him to snap out of it. Felix broke out of his thoughts and walked up to the mermaid. He pulled out his dagger.

"This is for Tink." He snarled at her. He didn't care if Pan heard. Nothing mattered anymore.

Felix plunged the dagger in Syrena's heart. He thought of Wendy in pity.

"And for Wendy." He added

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
21.1K 277 9
Superman and Wonder Woman fall for each other which complicates their lives.
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
55.5K 1K 30
A fanfic about Mérandette ( Mérante and Odette ). I'll probably post it on fanfiction.net but I'm still thinking about it. Hope you like it. 🤓 ...