Secretly a Princess

By xXcheeryXx2918

*DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN MLB OR THE COVER PIC I JUST FOUND IT ON PINTEREST* Marinette has a secret, her class... More

Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: News Part 1
Chapter 2: News Part 2
Chapter 3: Guest, options, and Adrien is what...?
Introducting Characters
Chapter 4: Revealed?
Chapter 5: Oops, sorry not sorry
Chapter 6: The Graham de Vanily Family, Rivalry, Her
Chapter 7: First Move
Chapter 8: Misunderstandings & wait we're dating?
Chapter 9: Trips & Confrontations
Chapter 10: Arrival
Chapter 11: Confessions and Rejection
Chapter 12: Missing crystal
Chapter 13: A mole
Chapter 14: Surprise surprise
Chapter 16: Drama
Chapter 17: Putting a bitch in her place
Chapter 18: Humiliation
Chapter 19: YOU'RE WHAT
Chapter 20: Tipsy? No. Completely drunk? yes
Chapter 21: Threats
Chapter 22: Please.
Not a Chapter
Chapter 23: Horrifying revelation
Chapter 24: Intruder
Chapter 25: Still can't believe
Chapter 26: Nino and Chloe
Chapter 27: Guest
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: 1 secret out, 2 secret out, sooner or later all of them will be out
Chapter 30: 1 secret out, 2 secret out Part 2
Chapter 31: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Chapter 32: Bitter
Chapter 33: Attack
Chapter 34: Sweet moments
Chapter 35: MOTHER STOP CHANGING THEM
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Coming of age Ceremony
Chapter 38: Revenge
Chapter 39: Goodbyes + Executuion
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After
Take your pick on another Fanfic after Meet my cousin

Chapter 15: Gossip and Unexpected I love you's

9.4K 261 115
By xXcheeryXx2918

"Mother it's getting quite late, we have to head back, we have to join the class tomorrow and Felix needs to get settled in." Marinette stated as she stood up, "I'll see you guys at the party."

Shuxin nodded and walked them out the door. Marinette hugged her parents tightly not wanting to let go.

"Your Majesties, thank you for having us it was an honor." Felix said on behalf of everyone as he bowed.

As everyone was getting into the limo Xukun approached Felix and pulled him back.

He leaned beside his ear and whispered menacingly, "You better take good care of my daughter cause if not I will personally make sure you won't be able to have kids in the future, understand."

Felix tensed as he felt something sharp and pointy hit his back, he shuddered at the idea and stuttered, "Of course your Majesty."

Felix gave one last bow and quickly got into the limo. Once the limo drove off Shuxin hit Xukun's arm and said, "I saw that."

She huffed and left for the main palace. Xukun dropped his shoulders and yelled, "It was just a reminder."

When he saw that she ignored him he said, "Women are so troublesome."

Suddenly a fan hit him on the head, and he heard his wife yell, "I HEARD THAT!"

Xukun sweat dropped and ran after his wife.

(Back with Marinette)

Marinette turned to Felix and asked, "What did my father say to you?"

Felix gulped and said, "Nothing, don't worry about it."

Luka and Nino only chuckled knowing exactly what happened since they experienced it themselves, Nino with Chloe's dad and Luka with Kagami's mom.

"So, Felix, I heard you're the prince of U.K does that mean we have to call you your highness and by your title or we chill." Luka asked.

"Don't worry you don't have to do that, besides this trip is a vacation for me too, the palace is so suffocating and dealing with the council has been one of the headaches I've ever had." Felix said as he relaxed onto the seat.

"So Marinette was telling us about how royals have magic, does that mean you have magic too?" Kagami asked.

Felix smirked; he held his hand out as it started glowing a light grey colour a small tornado stated to appear on top of his hand and disappeared as he closed his hand. They were all amazed in all their life they only thought that magic only existed in fantasies.

"Adrien is your cousin right Felix?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, why?" He answered.

Chloe just shook her head and said, "Nothing it's just that you two are completely different, from what I can see you look and seem more mature than your cousin."

Felix looked at the others and they all nodded in agreement.

"I've been meaning to ask what did my cousin do during his stay in Paris? I keep asking Meiying here but all she does it shake her head and say too many to count."

With no hesitation they all told stories all the way from when Lila first moved to the class betrayal and Adrien abandoning Marinette. Marinette could feel the frustration in Felix and all she could do was pat his shoulder and lean into him.

"Just when I thought my cousin couldn't be anymore dumber than he already is sadly I was mistaken. Believe it or not this isn't the first time he's done this." He sighed.

Nino then asked, "Why did he move to Paris?"

"Apparently he was tired of people comparing us, so he decided to make a reputation for himself though in the end the only reputation he received was coward." He explained.

"Your highness we've arrived." The driver announced.

They all got out of the limo and walked in Marinette introduced Nathaniel and Felix to William and the other maids and ordered, "Please prepare a room for Prince Felix."

Five maids then scurried away to prepare the room.

Marinette turned to Nathaniel and asked, "Do you mind sharing a room with Nino?"

Nathaniel shook his head and answered, "No I don't mind. Sweet place by the way."

"Thanks."

Marinette could see that they all looked a bit worn out and suggested, "Why don't we all go to the pool for a swim."

She could see the glee in their eyes as she suggested.

"Uh, sorry darling I would love to, but I didn't bring any swim trunks with me." Felix said as he draped his arm around Marinette.

Marinette only giggled and said, "Don't worry about that, everyone come me."

Leading them outside she headed towards a door outside near the pool.

"Chloe before we enter, please keep the screaming to a minimum."

Marinette opened the door, and it was a room filled with fabulous swimsuits there was a wall separating the guy's and girl's section.

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF SWIMSUITS HERE, JULS ARE YOU SEEING THIS." Chloe yelled running around excited.

Marinette sweat dropped and mumbled, "Remind me to not let her see my closet."

Marinette turned to the others and said, "Let's get changed and we'll meet by the pool."

(After that)

The guys were already in the pool when the girls came out.

"Babe!" Chloe called.

Nino and the guys turned, and their faces quickly turned red.

"Holy crap." They muttered. Nathaniel had an idea and whispered to the guys.

"When they get to the edge of the pool, we should pull them in I'll take Juleka cause, I have a feeling if I touch your girls, it would be the same as asking for a death wish."

The guys nodded in agreement and snickered.

The girls approached the guys, and they were about to greet them when suddenly they were pulled into the pool.

"AAAH." They yelled.

They popped their head out of the water only to see the guys laughing their heads off. The girls glared at the guys and looked at each other and nodded. They jumped at the guys' backs pushing them in the water and laughed.

"That's what you get for pranking us." Chloe scoffed. The girls giggled as the guys glared at them.

William came out to the pool and asked, "Your Highness, would you like to have dinner out here or inside."

Marinette answered, "We'll have it out here."

Willam bowed and said, "Very well."

"So Marinette-" Chloe started but was cut of by Felix.

"Wait why are you calling Meiying Marinette?" Felix asked.

"Ah, Meiying's fake name was Marinette while she was in Paris so people wouldn't find out who she was." Nino explained.

"I see." He replied.

"Anyways as I was saying." Chloe rolled her eyes at the other blonde, "Marinette is there any royal gossip you could share with us."

Marinette opened the Royals & Highs gossip website on her phone to look at new gossips.

"Hmmm, let's see oh look the news about me coming back and our engagement made it in the top 10, oh my god, Lord Adrien Agreste of the Agreste Duchy caught making out with someone in an ally way, time just a few hours ago." She read out loud.

Felix face palmed and said, "Uncle is not going to be happy about this."

The group cringed, Chloe looked over to Marinette's phone and asked, "Hey, can you zoom in on the picture?"

Marinette zoomed in on the picture and started to gag, the gang looked confused. Chloe took Marinette's phone and showed it to them. It was a picture of Adrien and Lila making out, they all had to hold down whatever was left from lunch.

"Wait if Adrien is a noble from England how did they find him here?" Luka asked.

Marinette and Felix looked at each other and answered at the same time, "Paparazzies are everywhere."

Marinette scrolled through some more and was shook.

"OH MY GOD, Hayami-chan and Izanagi-kun are looking for potential spouse." Marinette exclaimed.

Felix raised an eyebrow and asked, "Are you talking about Fujiwara family by any chance?"

"Yeah? You know the Japanese royal family?"

"Pfft, Izanagi is like my best friend along with Kim Chanhyuk we met a few years back during a gala." Felix answered.

"I met Hayami-chan during a holiday, well holiday for me and diplomatic reason for my father."

Kagami looked at them and asked, "You guys know the Japanese royal family?"

The couple nodded.

The maids came out and William announced, "Your highness, dinner is served."

"Come on I'm hungry." Marinette stated.

They all got out of the pool and sat down at the table and started to feast. They all chatted and enjoyed themselves, Marinette looked around her and felt herself relax even more back in Paris she couldn't relax for one bit because of Lila. She felt that she had to always look over her shoulder in case something was to happen. At first the bullying only started with verbal abuse but then somewhere during the second semester of her second year it started getting physical, healing crystals could only heal spiritually and psychologically, it can't heal physical wounds.

But ever since she got home, she felt that she could finally be at ease, on the outside it would seem that she wouldn't give two shits about the girl but in reality, it was slowly wearing her down. Which was why she was thankful for her friends without them she wouldn't know what to do.

Marinette stood up and said, "A toast to everyone at this table I am thankful to all of you honestly, you guys have been with me through thick and thin and have helped me deal the bull crap Lila has thrown at me, you guys really are the best, I just want you guys to know that I love you all so much."

"AWWW, WE LOVE YOU TOO MARI! CHEERS." The girls exclaimed.

Marinette looked at the time and noticed that it was getting quite late, "Why don't we all go to bed we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

They all nodded and head up to their rooms. Felix pulled Marinette back a bit, he held both her hand and brought them up to lips kissing them.

He whispered, "I know that I'm not as close to you as your friends are but just so you know I care deeply about you, honestly I've had girls admire me left to right and I've had many marriage proposals sent to me, but I've never accepted them because I felt that it would have been useless and meaningless if I had married someone I didn't love. There was a point in my life when I thought that I would be ruling a kingdom alone. But for the first time in my life you, gave me hope. Meiying I'm not expecting you to say it right away I'm fine with waiting but just so you know, I love you."

Marinette's eyes widened at the sudden confession sure they knew they liked each other but love was a very strong word. Marinette looked at Felix mouth slightly gapped, Felix just looked at her with a soft smile and gaze as he led her to her door.

Felix kissed her forehead and whispered, "Good night, sweet dreams, see you in the morning."

And with that he left for his room.

Marinette finally snapped out of her trance when a maid called her. Marinette quickly went inside her room and got ready for bed.

She plopped down on her bed hugging one of her pillows, she recalled what Felix had just said earlier word by word and turned bright red. She could hear her heart beating so fast as if it was about to pop out of her chest. She tried to calm herself by drinking some water but that didn't work so she decided to go out to her balcony.

If Marinette was being honest to herself she knew that she loves Felix, but she couldn't say it, she was starting to doubt herself whether she truly loved him or not. She was thankful that Felix was a patient man.

If she could describe Felix, it would be that she felt safe like no harm could touch her, his eyes some say his eyes are as could as ice but to her they held hidden care, he may not show it but just like her father he cares deeply for those who are close to him. His hands were comforting and reassuring saying that he wouldn't leave her. He would listen and pay attention to everything that came out of her mouth. To her Felix was like the light she needed in her life.

Marinette smiled just thinking about him, she looked up at the moon and whispered, "Good night, Felix."

Meanwhile in the room beside her, using wind magic to listen to her Felix whispered, "Good night, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.4K 23
*SET BEFORE S4* Felix's mom is still grieving her husband's death and she decides to move to Paris to ease the pain. Felix is slowly getting used to...
220K 8.8K 20
After Marinette finally gathers her courage and tells her closest friends her biggest secret, things don't go the way she had thought they would. • •...
5.3K 99 13
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...
1.5K 137 23
[I wrote this when I was young and it's terrible lmao] After one crazy week, it's official: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, shy but cute high school designer...