Souls Entwined (He Is The One...

Від AlphaKelly

"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him b... Більше

Alpha's Note.
THIER BIRTHs.
TEASER THRILLER.
FEARLESS.
PLEASE, DANNY.
JUST A LITTLE LONGER.
CHOICES HE MADE.
NOT MY DANNY ANYMORE.
THIS BOND.
NEVER AGAIN.
GET OFF MY DICK.
DROVE HIM INSANE.
THE MEET.
GIVE UP ON HIM.
DUCHESS OF EVIL.
THAT KISS.
FEELINGS.
IT IS OVER.
YOU BROKE ME.
OUR BABY.
LOVE ME TONIGHT.
PAIN SUCKS.
TRUTH.
TAKE ALL, GIVE HIM.
HERE FOR, LOUIS.
SORRY.
I'LL BE WITH YOU.
UNDER HER SPELL.
HUSH-HUSH.
HIS LOVE IS INFINITE.
THE CLOUDS IN HIS EYES.
MY LIFE.
MY LOVE, MY SOUL.
TASTE ME.
TOUCH ME.
HOME IS HERE.
WON'T LET YOU GO.
GONE WITHOUT HIM.
ANGEL BOY.
SURPRISE, BABY.
RESTLESS.
MELTING INTO HIM.
HIS LITTLE TEASE.
SOULMATES.
NIGHT IN THE CABIN.
SOULS ENTWINED.
MAGICAL.
HIS SEXY SNACK.
JENNY JEAN'S SECERT.
BEAST.
I WARNED YOU.
STOP THINKING.
CRIME IN THE WOODS.
THE ONES WHO SOUGHT HIM DEAD.
HOW CRUEL CAN LOVE BE?
IT'LL KILL US BOTH.
EVIL CALLS.
STAY ALIVE.
OWNED YOU FIRST.
SHE IS HE.
STOP PUSHING ME AWAY.
GONE MAD.
TEASE.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 1.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 2.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 3.
MIJA: 1.
MIJA: 2.
MY HEART.
LOVELY IDIOTS.
ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND.
DALTON.
SUNFLOWER.
LIKE A GOOD BOY.
I'LL BE A GOOD BOY, DADDY.
MY LITTLE TEASE.
MR. MAYOR.
AGAINST ALL ODDS.
ADDICTED TO HIM.
FIERCE.
FOUND LOVE.
WRONG ACCUSATIONS.
INTRUDER.
MACHO DISGUISE.
RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM.
OLD RINGS.
OLD WOUNDS AND MIKA.
FAMILY AND FORGIVENESS.
A/N

ARTHUR MILLER-JONES.

438 48 31
Від AlphaKelly

Chapter: 83.
*******

The court case had lasted longer than they had all expected, Vera was mentally evaluated after her records evidence was played and relief flooded their faces once she wasn't found mentally unbalanced. She had murdered Jenny Jean while she was a minor but due to the brutality of her action she got trailed as an adult. She was convicted of several charges in addition to murder, so she got a separate sentence for each additional charge ending in her twenty-five to life but there was still very little to hold her father for and JC didn't like that bit. Call him cruel, he knew the father supported his daughter and aided all her evil plots even provided her with means to carry out those plots. He should be getting what comes to him but there was very little provided. But, he lost his political chase and got five years. Steaming in anger, JC drove both him and Arthur down the lonely road, they were both headed for the nearby restaurant for what was supposed to be their dinner date. 

All the while they drove in silence, Arthur observed the man as his expressions shifted every now and then, from both fits of anger to frustration, to hatred. He wanted to console the man but didn't know how. One thing was for certain, their dinner might just have to wait another time. It's a big day tomorrow, they have one last day at the court and then the party. 

Arthur looked around them, they were on a lonely highway, few cars drove past every now and then and just a little way ahead is a part leading to the creeks.

"Pull over." He whispered and JC turned to throw a questioning glare at him.

"What?" He demanded, not understanding him from before.

"I said, pull over…" Arthur whispered again and the man slowed down to that. "Right there, turn into that part." 

JC obeyed, pulled over and drove a short distance away from the road then parked. 

"What is it?" He asked, turning the engine off and turning towards the boy. He tried to read his expression but they were too distant; he couldn't make out what he was thinking at that very moment. "You-- Did I do something wrong?"

"You're riding with me and yet your mind remains occupied with different thoughts." 

"I'm sorry. It's just, I wanted him to get a longer sentence but it looks like he's getting away with just five, I'm pissed at that." 

"We did our best, we solved this case and many others, you should be proud of that achievement first of all before beating yourself up for matters as irrelevant as this one especially not tonight." 

JC smiled, his eyes sparkled a bit with shame and guilt as he knew Arthur was right. They should be celebrating tonight. "I'm sorry-"

"Out of the car." 

Again, startled by the boy's sudden commands, he glared at him yet again. But, this time he simply got out and didn't ask further questions. Arthur followed just after, turned from his side to meet JC on the other side. He pulled the backseat door open then slowly shoved the unprepared JC into the backseat, taking the man by surprise. JC didn't get the chance to question the boy before their lips met in a searing kiss that left JC breathless and lightheaded while Arthur basked in the feelings he had found in the older man. 

Loving the confidence and control from the younger boy, JC gave into the tender touch and lost himself in the sweet kiss and his amazing scent. His hands were on Arthur's waist while he started working on his clothes. Arthur took off his jacket and tossed it towards the front seat. His fingers started unbuttoning JC's shirt and smiled seeing JC lose it even more. They had not broken the kiss once during the time they stripped each other down to their last piece of clothing. Arthur pulled JC's hands away from his waist, pinning them above his head, on the windows and JC stared at where his hands locked, pressed tightly against the glass, his eyes returned to meet those of Arthur's and he didn't miss that evil smirk forming on his handsome face. The boy stole his breath when he joined their lips again, kissing him more fiercely this time. 

JC definitely did not see this coming in a million years. To think that his body was loving what the younger boy was doing, added to the thrill of it all.

Arthur broke the kiss but without leaving a warning JC hadn't thought he would hear. Ever.

"Stay." 

It was spoken without stutter, it held order and JC obeyed without questioning. He left his hand still against the glass as the boy pushed him against the seats. Until now, JC hadn't known his car was capable enough to accommodate a moment like this. 

Arthur began kissing him from the lips downwards. Planting kisses on his neck and the chest, he made his way down to the abs. He kissed his pecs and licked his nipples. Making his way down JC's toned bare chest. JC hissed when he reached his briefs. He kissed his excited organ through the briefs and this sent JC over the edge but he restrained from removing his hands still pushed up against the glass but he had to speak. He needed more. They needed more space and since they were just a few drives away from his house, he might as well.

"Let's get us home, baby, please."

Arthur didn't argue, he simply got up and left the back seat, shutting the door behind and leaving JC lying there, he got into the driver's side and in no time, turned the car around, and drove off at a speed chase. 

It wasn't very easy driving with a raging hardon and more so knowing what would happen once they get to their destination.

It was tortuous while it lasted but soon he was pulling into the driveway and getting out of the car. JC regained enough of his disorganized brain to get out and chase after the boy. Instead of his own house, Arthur had brought them to his own. He unlocked and got into the living room but JC was shoving him up against the way before he got any farther away from him. 

They kissed with a feverish need, hands roaming everywhere and JC took him into his arms, carrying him into the bedroom. He has been here once, he could still remember where the bedroom was so he made straight for it. Arthur continued kissing and licking his chest while he climbed the staircase. Once in the room, Arthur jumped down and into the bed and lay there, extending his inviting arms for a hug.

 "You are something," JC said with a smile before getting on top of him. They hugged for a while then Arthur figured he's had enough, he maneuvered them until JC was on the bed and he was on top of him. Arthur admired the man's build. Lying on top of him, supporting his body with his hands on either side of his head, he brushed his chest against his, while kissing him. JC shivered with the skin contact and groaned during the kiss. Arthur could sense the surging excitement in his orgasmic shivers while his was evident in his obvious hard bulge. 

JC worked his hands to his briefs, putting his hands in Arthur's briefs, he gently slid his hand against the hard and leaking organ. Arthur moaned as his fingers moved over the sensitive tip sending shivers throughout his body. He got out of his boxers, throwing the soft material on the floor. With a swift motion, he pulled JC's briefs off him and it joined his on the floor.

JC lay beneath the younger man in all his glory. Arthur had never seen a more gorgeous older man and his love for him grew even more. He heard tales of the man, some spoke ill of him while others praised him. It doesn't matter though as none of that would keep him away from the man. He loves him more with each bad word that spoke about him. He will stay by him and together they both will build something worth the envy of many. 

He has no doubt in his mind about that. 

With that thought in mind, he slid his hand under him pushing JC against him. He moaned as their organs brushed against each other. Arthur nibbled on his ears while pinching his nipples making him moan and cling to him. It's been a while since JC had this intimate moment with anyone and Arthur, well, JC would be his second. 

This moment was precious for both men and they basked in the feelings their body provokes.

He dug his nails into Arthur's back as the younger man bit his neck, planting hickeys. He leaned and whispered into his ears.

"I want you, JC."

"Me more." JC groaned. "Turn over." And Arthur did, pushing his butt to JC's face the man leaned in, he slid his tongue over the crack before licking the entrance. Arthur shivered and moaned in ecstasy demanding more.

After a bit more teasing of that sensitive entrance, he thrust a finger into him and then a second to make the entrance smoother for his organ. But then Arthur stopped him by pulling away from those fingers, he got out of bed completely, leaving JC dumbfounded and gasping as he walked towards the closet to retrieve something. 

JC saw him pull out a bottle of lube, supporting his weight with his elbows. He propped himself up and watched the younger man as he began to coat his entrance himself while putting up a sinful display for the man on the bed. He smiled when he saw his tongue snake out and licked at his lips and he continued to massage that entrance, he made sure it was all lubed up and dripping with most of the oily moisture before returning to the bed and mounting the now impatient man. 

"Hands above your head." He managed, voice dripped with arousal and JC obliged yet again. Once his hands were behind his head, Arthur made his move. He took the pulsating flesh in his hand and slowly pushed it into his eager body. Moaning from both pain and pleasure as that huge flesh invaded his tight space. He stilled once he had taken it all. Allowing himself a moment to adjust to his presence in him. JC began to rock his waist and Arthur moaned. "D-Don't move, please…" he panted breathlessly. 

"Baby, you feel so good." He rasped, he was starting to doubt how much longer he would stay inactive. His hands yearned to touch and feel that heated body above him.

"I know..." Arthur moaned again. "You do too, but you have to stay and keep your hands to yourself, don't make me cuff you to the bed." 

This had JC staying still once again and soon Arthur began to impale himself on that raging flesh, erupting moans and grunts from both their throats. Their bodies worked rhythmically as the thrusting increased in pace. Arthur's moans increased with every thrust while JC's organ felt hot and sent shivers of ecstasy throughout him. As they reached climax, the thrusting increased in pace.

Both men were covered in sweat which had wet the sheets beneath them. Arthur's body was glistening in sweat as he moaned in pleasure with his eyes closed. He rode JC like his life depended on it. Driving the man insane the faster he pushed in and out of him. His toned chest and back were covered in sweat from the activity. Sweat dripped from his forehead onto JC who enjoyed this dripping. The climax was overwhelming. Nearing release they lost all sense and control as electric shivers ran throughout their bodies. The muscles tightened, the breathing became heavier and intense as a gushing throughout the organs indicated the ejaculation. As the release ended Arthur lay down on JC, both tired and spent.

Slowly, their breathing eased and JC pulled out of him. He was smiling and in bliss. Slowly he pushed his spent lover to lie on the bed while he got out of it. "I'll get something to wipe you up with." He told the panting man with a smile. "You did good, baby."

JC returned in no time and cleaned them both up, then he was back in the bed and Arthur cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer. This was the best feeling in the world. Both men are happy, peaceful, and content with each other. A tear found its way down Arthur's cheek onto JC's hand who turned the boy around to face him, with concern lacing his face, he asked.

"What's wrong?" 

"Thank you," Arthur whispered and JC smiled despite himself. 

"Thank you too."

"What for?" Arthur asked bemused and JC snorted a laugh.

"For what you've just done and for giving me a chance." 

Arthur nodded smiling and JC pulled him closer, with Arthur's head nestled on his chest, the younger man enjoyed the beating of his heart, pumping steadily into his ear. 

JC leaned and kissed his hair when he felt another tear roll onto his chest. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk tonight."

"Thank you for properly closing my sister's case." 

"We did this, baby, you and I and Louis of course."

"He's amazing."

"I agree, always have been, I think he's much cooler in this life than the first."  

Arthur laughed when he heard him say that. "Like he reincarnated into the badass version of Louis." 

"I suppose you could put it like that." They both laughed. It was comforting. His sister's soul can now rest in peace and JC will never die a lonely man as his exes had all proclaimed. "I love you, Arthur Miller-Jones, and can never live without you."

"I love you too." Arthur raised his head, meeting his eyes. "You're the only person who's made this damned existence a life." Arthur smiled and he kissed JC on the lips. Breathing in his scent and melting in the kiss, feeling like they were the luckiest ones on earth.

True love isn't something everyone finds and preserves.

And they sure are lucky to have found each other.

******************

Chapter up and ready, guys.

Enjoy.

Love, your friendly neighborhood, Author.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.2M 71.7K 36
WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you know what it means. Thank you for your un...
260K 11.5K 65
Kenny and Ethan have many things in common. They both own the largest fashion and design companies. They both love what they do. They are filthy r...
40.2K 859 21
It's as the title says, Sterek one-shots. A lot of angst, a few happy sprinkled here and there, some fluff. All the Sterek! I hope you enjoy. {Also...
106K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...