Lucifer wants an Angel✅

By Pritisha20

The heaven and hell were not at their best terms. Though god tried his best to keep everything at peace, some... More

Aesthetics
Description
Warning
The Creation
The Destruction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Marrying The Don
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
EPILOGUE

Chapter 21

17.6K 728 141
By Pritisha20

Every God and Goddess was present in the huge ball room to celebrate the success of their army in a war.

The room was lit with beautiful lights and decorated with extravagant Chandeliers. The atmosphere was pleasant and happy. It was after so many days that they were all doing a celebration, having a party.

"Congratulations for your win, Poseidon." An Angel wished Poseidon who thanked her and then busied himself chatting with the others.

The goddess turned to Hera who was standing beside her.

"So, is everything fine now?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Indeed it is. This was the third war that we have won against Lucifer." Hera gave her a pleasant smile.

"Lucifer....does he know about..." the angel trailed off as Hera looked down.

"No. And it's better if he doesn't." She said in a serious voice this time. She could feel herself getting angrier at the mention of Lucifer. He was the reason for her daughter's suffering. It was because of him that Atara was not with them.

All of a sudden the lights started flickering. Everyone stopped in their position and looked here and there. This was a sign, the sudden coldness in the air was a sign that he was here.

"Lucifer!" Someone yelled looking at the door.

There he stood in all his glory. But today he did not have the arrogant or angry expression on his face like everyday. His face was blank, his eyes though black had slight red rims around them.

"What are you doing here?!" Zoles yelled walking towards him. He was ready to attack the man he loathed the most.

"I am here for Atara." Lucifer said with a voice filled with pain. He knew he was showing them his vulnerable side but he didn't care. He just wanted to meet Atara.

"She is not here. And even if she was, we will not let you even glance at her." It was Athena this time. Everyone looked at her in shock. She was the one who always supported him but today, she denied him any access to her daughter.

Lucifer looked down knowing it was his own mistake for which he is getting punished now. He sighed deeply and looked up.

"I know I have hurt her. And I know I was wrong. But...I just need a chance. I will explain everything but please let me meet her once. She is my Mate-"

"No! She is not your mate. If you cared so much, then why did you let this happen to her? You have no right to come back here Lucifer." Athena said cutting him off. She was angry not at him but at herself that she let this happen.

"You better leave now Lucifer. Atara is not going to meet you. You don't deserve her." Poseidon said with an angry look. He was angry just like all the others.

"Where is my mate?" Lucifer yelled holding Poseidon's collar. He was fuming. He was getting restless because the mate bond was pushing him to go meet her. He wanted to explain everything to her and most importantly he wanted to apologise for his behavior. He had hurt her beyond anything and it was now his turn to get hurt.

"We will not tell you. Wherever she is, she is in a safer place. She is safe from you."

"I. Will. Find. Her." Lucifer promised in a threatening tone.

He came out of the room and started walking towards the gate when a figure caught his attention.

She approached him with a paper in her hand which she passed him. Without a word further she walked away. Confused by her actions he looked down at the paper.

"The world of Mortals."

He frowned at the words but suddenly realisation dawned upon him and a huge smile graced his face.

"The world of Mortals. She is there, she is in the human world." He let out a laugh looking up at the sky. He had recieved this opportunity to amend his mistakes.

"I will get your forgiveness Atara. I promise." He said looking at the paper in his hand. With that he teleported himself to a place which could give him more information about the whereabouts of his mate.

Looking at the disappearing figure of Lucifer, a smiled found its way on God's face. The cruel soul was finally walking on the path of love.He was on the right path. The lord had made the right decision while creating Atara, he was achieving his aim while creating her. She will change him for good.

_____________________

Lucifer appeared in front of the cave situated between the dark forest. He picked up a small piece of wood which turned into a torch at his touch.

He walked inside the cave bending down a little to fit in the narrow space.

He stopped once he came in front of the owner of this cave.

"Zimira" he called out her name making her open her eyes.

Her kohl lined eyes widened at the sight of Satan himself. She stood up from her place and fell into his feet.

"My Lord! My creator." She cried at his feet.

"Get up Zimira. I don't have time for this." He said nudging her.

She stood up and offered him a a small space to sit.

"You should have called me to your palace, my lord. Why tire yourself." She said sitting near his feet.

"Because the situation is so Zimira. I couldn't wait. I need your help. I want to bring my mate back."

She gasped at his request.

"You can have my life, your highness. All this is your giving. Tell me, tell me how can I help you." She pleaded.

"My mate is in the world of Mortals. That's all I know. But I want to know everything in detail. And only you can help me." He said.

"Ofcourse, Ofcourse I am here to help you. Just give me a minute." She said and went near her seat where she was previously sitting. She murmured something near her fist and threw a powder like thing into the fire in front of her.

A minute went by and then she opened her eyes.

"I found her. I found the queen." She said with  joyous expression.

Lucifer smiled at her and stood up to go to her.

"What is it? Tell me everything." He said.

"When they brought her to heaven she was still unconscious and had several wounds on her body. Her breathing had slowed down and her heartbeat had dropped. There was less chance of survival for her."

Lucifer couldn't stop the moisture forming in his eyes. He was the reason behind her suffering.

"But...But the lord himself saved her. He gave her another life. But with it he had some conditions. On the request of her parents, he erased all her memories because they were going to give her pain and misery. More than the wounds on her body, the wounds on her heart would hurt. So he made her forget everything."

Lucifer gasped at the new information. His mate had lost all his memories. How could they do that to her!

"What did you want her to remember then? The pain we endured upon her?" His inner self questioned.

"Her parents wanted her to live a safe and happy life away....away from you. So they decided to send her in the world where she belonged. To the world of mortals."

"No! She belongs with me, by my side." He yelled in anger. How could they send her away from him? He was her mate even if he had hurt her. He was ready to get punished for his sins but he was not ready to be away from her.

Zimira exhaled and looked down with worry.

"She is living with some angels and messengers of heaven in the world of humans. She doesn't have any memory about her life in heaven or with you. She lives like a normal mortal along with a family which is actually there to protect her. They are assigned with a responsibility to protect her from any harm."

He closed his eyes and tightened his fist.

"Thank you Zimira. I know what I have to do now." Saying those words Lucifer disappeared from there.

He went straight to his palace where he met Darius and explained the situation to him.

"What?! The human world? What are we going to do now?" He asked his king.

"I am going to go there. I am going to bring her back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
5.8K 218 17
She's the Red every boy falls for and all girls evny and everybody loves to party with wild, fun and total adore to be around but mess with her and s...
1.7M 92.8K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
65.4K 2.5K 30
⭐𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦⭐ Grace Matthews yearns to break away from her small hom...