Ncis: Paris

By musiclover_1318

Jennifer Shepard and Leroy Jethro Gibbs used to parterns, lovers. But then she left she came back but they ne... More

The Death
Mikes Pov:
At the hospital Mike's pov
Gibbs' Pov On the airplane
Tony's Pov Processing the diner
Gibbs Pov
Mike's Pov
Jenny's Pov
Gibbs Pov
Jenny's Pov Sunrise
Mike's Pov
Jethro's Pov Seeing Jenny
Mike's Pov
Jenny's pov
Jenny's Pov The Story
Jethro's Pov Blaming Jenny
Mike's Pov
Mike's Pov
Gibbs's Pov
Jenny's Pov
Gibbs Pov
Unknow's Pov
Jethro's Pov The dreams
Jenny's Pov The Attack
Jenny's Pov

Gibbs pov Jenny's room

998 35 0
By musiclover_1318

During the time that Tony and Ziva were processing the diner. Gibbs had made it to the hospital. And found his way to Jenny's room. When he walked in this is what went through his mind. Oh god Jen what did you get yourself into? You were at a funeral. It's not as bad as it seems Gunny. I turned and saw Mike. What are ya doing here mike? Your lady director called me a few days ago. Saying she needed help from someone "outside the agency." So you came? Yes. Why Mike? This had something to do with one of your ops. Gibbs looked at him. Mike continued I know Oshimda was the code word y'all used. In paris 9 years ago. We got out clean mike. Well y'all didn't. Decker and Jenny knew something you didn't probie. And that's what got decker killed and almost Jenny. Now what was it that you didn't know. And that was the question that gibbs didn't have the answer to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 306 31
In the sequel to "Irene Fitzgerald Kennedy", the family must deal with the challenges of the Presidency , their own family, and most notably, Novembe...
600K 16.3K 21
Alexis Payne, everyone knows the name now. Life for her can't be that hard now can it? I mean she isn't a secret she hangs with One Direction without...
755 71 16
Vailed Truth :-- the true version or meaning of something that is either disguised or hidden. a person is hiding a major truth from someone they car...
1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC