Torn

De dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter 53

3.2K 174 16
De dovato

Annie's POV

After spending hours outside, Madison and I adapted to the cold and the snow. We even learned how to ski. Well, the basics. I wouldn't say we're ready to go professional, but we're pretty close.

For the most part, I've just been doing dangerous stuff to make Demi freak out. Like going down a hill we all knew I wasn't ready for and tumbling down it. I knew I would fall, but I did it anyway.

"Mom!" I yelled, "Watch this!"

She and the rest of them looked up at Madison and I on top of a rather steep hill. I heard the yells of protest, but it only made me want to do it more.

I jumped in the air and began racing down the hill, only to move my foot a weird way and it sent me flying face first, then summersaulting down the hill.

My laugh escaped my lips halfway down. Sure, it hurt. It was still funny though. Soon, Madison came sliding down on her butt.

When I finally stood, I helped Madison up and we made our way over to the rest of our family.

Demi pulled me aside, and when I saw her eyebrows were furrowed, I knew this conversation wasn't going to be pleasant.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked. "I've been telling you not to do things all day, but you do them anyway."

I shrugged, "I'm just having fun."

"I want you to have fun, but when you're putting your life in danger it's time to stop."

I rolled my eyes, more than ready to get back to skiing down hills and freaking Demi out. When she tells me no, it makes me want to do it more.

Which, I did. I kept going down more and more hills, and she kept getting louder yelling at me to stop.

"Are you trying to get my attention or something?" She asked.

For some reason, that ticked me off. It actually made me pissed. Why? I don't know.

I scoffed and turned away from her.. And everyone else. Madison was right beside me.

"Where are we going?" Madison asked.

I ignored Madison and thought about what Demi said. Why did that annoy me so much? Her attention? Why does she think I'm doing his for her? I mean, I'm kinda doing it to make her mad but not for her attention.

After a little bit of walking, we reached our destination.

"Annie, no. That's ridiculous." Madison said, backing away.

I looked up at the ski lift, then at the humongous hill above it. It was outrageous. Definitely not something we're ready for. I mean, ski wise, I'm not ready. Mentally and physically, bring it.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked.

"Not." She said. "Annie, stop."

I shook my head and jumped up on the ski lift while Demi, Wilmer, Marissa, Dallas, Eddie, and Diannas chants to get off slowly faded away from hearing distance.

I watched as Wilmer sprinted through the snow trying to get on one of the ski lifts to stop me, but it was too late. They are making this a way bigger deal than what it is. I'm the new Tony Hawk. Or whatever.

I slipped the goggles back over my eyes and prepared myself to go down the hill. I jumped off, and before I knew it, I was sliding down.

I was going so fast, my face burned from the wind within seconds. What I was preparing myself for, happened.

I flew full force into the air and landed hard on my arm, then when tumbling down the hill. It was so big, that even after a minute of rolling I was only halfway down. My arm was burning. I know it's not broke, but it sure does hurt.

I gave a thumbs up to my family, sat on my ass, and rolled back down the rest of the way.

When I reached the bottom, I was met with a very, very, very angry Demi. Her cheeks were flushed and her brows were furrowed once again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today?!" She yelled, "You're done for a few hours. Why the fuck would you do that?! Are you stupid?! Crazy?! I told you no! When I tell you no, that means no! You don't just go do it!"

I bowed my head as tears pricked my eyes. Half because my arm was burning and she was making me go inside and half because she was furious with me. I meant to make her a little mad, but not this mad. Everyone is overreacting.

I trudged past Demi and started walking. I'm not sure where, but I'm going somewhere.

Dallas came into view and grabbed ahold of my arm, "Where are you going?"

"Demi said I'm not allowed to be out here anymore." I said as she dragged me into the family circle. Cool.

"Well, it's about time for us all to go back inside and get some dinner, yeah?" She asked as Demi made her way back beside Wilmer.

"Yeah, let's go get something to eat at one of those cute diners down the road." Dianna said.

"Oh! Oh! They have their own little Starbucks too." Marissa cheesed.

"Well, let's get moving." Eddie said.

We all walked back to our own login cabins, me not saying a word to anyone.

When we entered the home, I quickly shed the snowsuit off and went up to my room.

I furiously changed out of my sweatpants and sweatshirt, then replaced it with thick leggings and a sweater. I pulled my hair out of its bun, which surprisingly left me with cute waves. I'll work with that.

I put on my heavy jacket and boots, then walked downstairs where Demi and Wilmer were waiting by the door.

Without saying a word, Demi opened the door and walked out. So now she's not talking to me. That's cool.

"Come on, dare devil. Let's go." Wilmer said. I followed Demi to the car and climbed in the back.

As we pulled out, I rested my head against the window. I forgot my headphones inside, so there's not much I can do. They're making small talk, but not to me. I dropped my arm in my lap and winced, remembering I had hurt it.
I pulled up my sleeve to see it kinda swollen, but not too bad. I'll be fine.

When we got to the restaurant, I sat between Madison and Marissa. You could definitely tell there was tension between Demi and I, but whatever.

"So," Dianna said, "Day full of shopping tomorrow then we can rent snow mobile things the next day?"

"Yes!" Marissa said in excitement.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Demi said, sipping on her drink.

"And Annie, you're staying with us tonight, right?"

Madison and I both were about to open are mouth to say yes, but then Demi interrupted.

"Actually, Annie is staying home with us tonight." Demi said.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Why?"

"You're in trouble." She said, flipping through her menu.

I threw mine down and crossed my arms, never making eye contact with her the rest of the fucking dinner. I am so mad at her. Fuck. Her.

••••••

I had just changed into my pajamas when Demi decided to come talk to me. I noticed her when she walked in, but I tried my best to ignore her.

"Annie." Demi said.

I kept finding something to do so I didn't have to talk to her. I plugged in my charger, made the bed like twice, laid out my clothes for tomorrow. Eventually, I ran out of things to do so I finally looked at her.

"We need to talk." She said.

I shrugged and sat down on the bed.

"Your attitude today was absolutely ridiculous." She shook her head, "I don't know what's up with you, but make sure you're over it by tomorrow."

As hard as it was, I kept my mouth completely shut. I'm not saying anything to her.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Annie. I couldn't even stand the thought of us going skiing and when you started doing those dumb ass tricks or whatever.... I couldn't help but think something bad was going to happen to you. I can't live a life without you.. You can't get hurt." She said.

I could tell by looking in her eyes she meant it. But, she cannot just yell at me like that and discipline me because she doesn't want me 'hurt'.

So, I didn't say anything.

She sighed and walked over to me, kissing me on the forehead. She went to shut off my light and said, "Goodnight, I love you."

I waited until she was almost out the door to say, "Love you more."

I'm scared. It's dark. It's cold. I need Demi. I wish I wouldn't of been so stubborn because I need her in here. She doesn't need me.

"Demi!" I yelled out loud.

It wasn't until then, I realized I was in the snow. It was freezing. I only had my pajamas on. I'm scared. I'm lost.

"Mom!" I screamed, getting nothing in response.

I was in the middle of nowhere. I hear voices all around whispering harsh things about me, but I see no one. They keep getting louder and louder to where I can't hear my own thoughts.

But.. Are these my thoughts? Is that why I can't see anything?

I'm drowning in my own words.

Wilmers POV

I've been tossing and turning for the past fifteen minutes straight. Demi has been restless. When she's asleep, she's kicking or squirming or whining. I don't mind. I wish our family could just all get along and have one good night. Is that to much to ask?

Maybe going downstairs to get some water will help. I made sure not to wake Demi as I stood up from the bed and walked quietly downstairs.

I sipped on my water as I looked through the window at the snow falling. It's definitely a different scenery from California.

California. Home.

I want to take the next step of moving in with Demi. It would be a huge change for all of us. I know that Annie and Demi both feel most comfortable sleeping in the same bed together, so maybe Demi could stay with Annie until she falls asleep then come to our bed.

I don't want to come in between them. I don't find it weird that Annie still sleeps with Demi, either. I heard its a connection thing. For example, when Demi went to rehab and they spent so much time away from each other, it makes them not want to be separated ever again. They have a very strong spiritual bond.

I realized I had just taken the last drink of water, so I put it back in the sink. I am getting a little more tired.. Maybe this time I'll be able to fall asleep.

Halfway up the stairs, I heard whimpering. I stopped for a second because at first I thought I was imagining it, but it continued and only got louder.

I ran up the other half and realized it was coming from Annie's room. I sprinted to the doorway and saw Annie's eyes closed shut, but she was crying out loud, flipping all around violently.

I ran over to the side of the bed and wrapped her up in my arms against her unconscious fight to make me let go.

"Annie, shh." I said, "It was a nightmare. It's over you're okay."

Annie continued whimpering, but she quit fighting. My pulse slowly went back to normal as I rubbed her back. This has happened to Annie before and I watched Demi take care of it. I'm glad I could do this.. By myself. It makes me feel like I took the first step in the dad life.

Maybe I should go get Demi. I started to get up, but Annie only clenched on to my t-shirt. My heart melted. My grown man heart just melted.

I sat back down on Annie's bed, half sitting up with my back against the pillows and wall. Annie was curled up to my chest, fist clenched onto my shirt.

Eventually, her whimpering stopped and her hand relaxed. I felt my eyes getting heavier by the second.

I didn't move and neither did she.

I looked down and saw my daughters' eyes fluttering in her sleep... She has never been more beautiful.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.3K 1.6K 37
Finding True Love will only come along once in a lifetime, but if you don't realise you have it then you can loose it all in a day. Since the day Dem...
35.2K 1.8K 40
Demi watched Wilmer on the news, always in bars and leaving girls apartment. He'd gone back to his old ways and she blamed herself for that. Wilmer w...
17.7K 673 23
After months of trying to have a child together Demi and Wilmer are faced with a disision that would change there lives, and this time theres no turn...
63.3K 939 30
Can Demi and Wilmer hold onto their relationship as strong as an anchor? (cover by: holynemi)