Family

By YanatheGreatest

2-year-old Anovah Carter has to deal with the colorist parents she was "blessed" with. Her whole life has bee... More

Copyright
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Father's Day Special
Veintiséis
Veintisiete
Flashback
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta y uno
Birthday Special
Birthday Special Pt. 2
Flashback Pt. 1
Flashback Pt. 2
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Father Daughter Day
Surprise
Treinta y seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta

Flashback

3.2K 225 132
By YanatheGreatest

Miami, Florida
2:30 P.M.
A Week Later

{Excuse Any Mistakes Please}
[Not Proofread]

Somewhere across town, Farah's "family" were trying to think of ways to get to her. They didn't really feel bad for her anymore, but they did need her help. The family was going broke and they felt that if they got in her good graces again they could get help. Maybe some jobs as well.

See when Farah was just 18-years-old, her parents put her out. There was a video of Farah losing her virginity to Treyton, and they didn't like the fact that it was "all over the place." But, what they didn't know was that their precious oldest daughter was behind the whole thing.

After Fatinah getting rejected, she get played. She was embarrassed and she didn't like the thought of her little sister finally having something that she could not. So, she went to extreme measures to try and get Trey's attention, but nothing ever worked.

For weeks, she would sit and wait for him by his locker but was always disappointed when he walked in with Farah. Then she would purposely lie about having a ride home with her friends in hopes that she could catch him and get a ride. She figured his grandmother would simply have to give her a ride, but Trey wasn't going for it. He always saw straight through her little games and he never once fed into them.

After a while, she took it up a notch. She used her looks and body to get what she wanted most times, and in this case as well. She seduced one of his younger friends in the janitor's closet after school just to get Treyton's number. And all hell broke lose from there.

The messages came first. She would randomly text him and make it seem as if they had a conversation going whenever she was around Farah. She bragged that she was about to take this boy too, but Farah couldn't bring herself to be bothered by it. She knew deep down that Treyton wouldn't betray her like that. And she was right.

Once Fatinah came to the conclusion that she wasn't going to get a reaction out of him that way, she started sending the pictures and videos. After a week, she was blocked.

I know y'all would probably ask, "Well why didn't he block her from the beginning?" Trey had a iPhone where the junk folder held all unknown messages, and that's where she resided up until he discovered it. He wasn't going to mess up what he had going.

Fast forward to senior year. Prom night to be exact. This was the night everything would go down hill for Farah. Now, before I start, let me briefly inform you that Fatimah had already made it very clear that she wanted Treyton. Her mother supported, of course, because over the last couple of years Farah had found her voice and used it. She wasn't letting them run over her. As a result of this, she was sort of abandoned. But, she had grams, her father and Trey. And that's all she needed. Now, let's continue.

It was prom night. Fatinah was supposed to graduate two years ago, but she wanted to be in school for this very night. Stupid, right? Yep!

While getting ready, Farah alone and Fatinah with their mom, Trey was sitting in his grandmother's house with his best friend at the time, Alex. He was just waiting on that call from his girl.

Now, back to Farah and her sister. Farah was just now putting the finishing touches to her outfit and texting Trey when her door eased open. It was her father; Morris.

"Hey, baby girl. You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks, dad."

Even though Morris was always in his wife's side, he would never turn his back on his daughter. (🌚🌝)

Being interrupted by a knock at the door, Morris smirked at his daughter and rushed out while she groaned. He had already met Treyton, and they hit it off pretty well.

While her dad talked with Trey downstairs, her mother and sister ran into her while she was about to make her way down. Her sister looked at her and immediately grimaced; she couldn't stand the fact that her little sister had the body and looks she wanted. It was safe to say she almost hated Farah.

Her mother looked at her blankly. She couldn't really pinpoint her exact feelings, but she knew they weren't good. Instead of saying anything to them, Farah made her entrance. Her sister watched with envy.

Upon Farah getting to the bottom, Trey couldn't keep his eyes off her. He was mesmerized. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Hey, Trey. You okay?"

"Yea, mama. You look good. Come here."

Taking her hand, he put the corsage on her wrist and her father basically forced them to take pictures.

They were so wrapped up in each other no one noticed Fatinah. And before her mom could be messy, Morris rushed them out the door.

Now, they might was just how any prom night would be. They drank, danced and recorded videos and took pictures with their friends. They had so much fun, and even more at the "after party."

Treyton and his friends booked separate hotels for the night, but they all were together until everyone decided to leave to their rightful rooms. They just didn't happen to notice who followed them.

Parked down beside their cars were Fatinah and one of her friends. Fatinah had ill intentions and the friend just wanted to see some drama. So imagine everyone's reaction when they made their exits a fire hours later to go and get something to eat only to have a camera shoved in their faces. The girls had "bed" hair and they guys wore huge smiles on their faces.

When they recovered, there was Fatinah and her friend. Being assholes.

"Well, little sister! Looks like you had fun! Momma would love to see this! And daddy!"

"Girl get the fuck out my face. You so weird! Like damn! I just came out the room and you following me! What the hell wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I just want to prove that you ain't this saint. Lol."

Unbeknownst to Farah, the friend was still recording. Trey and everybody else were just trying to get the girls to quiet down and away from each other. Until,

"YOU KNOW WHAT! YES I FUCKED HIM! YES IT WAS GOOD! AND YES IM THE ONE HE WANTS! YOU DELUSIONAL ASS GIRL! GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!"

Taken aback, everyone got quiet. Farah pushed past her mad and slightly hurt sister, and Trey followed behind her. He was a little shocked as well.

All of their friends decided to give the two some space, and they retreated back to their rooms. Fatinah's friend stopped the video and just stood there with her. She didn't know what to do either.

After while, they just left quietly. Farah and Trey went back up to her room after calming her down, and the decided to sleep the night off. Everyone's appetites we're ruined.

But, the next morning when they woke up, Farah's phone was bombarded with missed called and messages. Her mother and father were trying to get ahold of her for hours.

After gathering her things, she had Trey drop her off home after budding their friends goodbye. She asked him to wait for her just in case, and good thing she thought ahead.

When she got in the house, not even both feet, her parents started yelling. They had seen the video and they were disappointed. They didn't think their words through, but Farah could vividly remember them calling her a hoe, bitch, slut, just words they thought of. Her mother more, though.

They told her that she wasn't going to get anywhere in life running around having sex. They told her she was going to fail in life. They told her they hated her. All because of her sister's jealousy. They told her to leave.

And she did.

She didn't take anything out of her room at the time, but after while she went back to get what she purchased. Of course it wasn't all peaches and cream after that. When they got back to Cicely's house, she was shocked to see her grand baby with tears in his eyes and the young girl she had grown to love standing there.

After explaining it all to her, she hesitated just a little, but she eventually gave in. She let her stay with them, but she encouraged the girl to stay on the right track. As long as she did that, Cicely wouldn't mind taking care of her. And that she did.

Of course word got around school, and Farah's family blew her phone up with how disgusted in her they were. Her mother, Carolyn, told them it was because of a boy. And they believed it.

From that day forward, Farah had avoided all contact with her family. She even cut off a few friends. She vowed that she would never let anyone else get in between what she wanted to make of her life, and that vow she kept. As far as anyone knew, her family was always Cicely, Treyton, and now little Novah. And she wouldn't trade them for anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 8.4K 99
Anéyah is a young mother, recently migrated to America to be with her family again after being separated 5 years ago. She is an I.T genius that ran i...
655K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
423K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
16.5K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...