Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrew

Por flowermeadowes

⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, th... Más

Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter One: A hundred and fifty points
Chapter Two: Bad News
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Fireworks
Chapter Five: The Slug Club
Chapter Six: Toujours pur
Chapter Seven: Free
Chapter Eight: Scars
Chapter Nine: Friend?!
Chapter Ten: Miscommunication
Chapter Eleven: Last Chance
Chapter Twelve: Twist & Shout
Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words
Chapter Fourteen: GRYFFINDOR vs HUFFLEPUFF
Chapter Sixteen: The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree
Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November
Chapter Eighteen: A Very Potter Wedding
Part Two
Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon
Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty One: Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Fault
Twenty Three: Star Wars
Chapter Twenty Four: The Daisy Chains
Twenty Five: Father Dearest
Chapter Twenty Six: Potter
Chapter Twenty Seven: Last Christmas
Twenty Eight: Wolf's Cry
Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present
Chapter Thirty One: Deatheaters
Chapter Thirty Two: Trust No One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four: 1st November 1981
Chapter Thirty Five: Funeral
Part three
Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later
Chapter Thirty Seven: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirty Eight: Family
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Visitor & His Dog
Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter Forty One: My Darling Mother
Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance
Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission
Chapter Forty Four: Portraits
Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves
FortySix:Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black
Chapter Forty Seven: Christmas With Snakes
Chapter Forty Eight: The Mass Breakout
Chapter Forty Nine: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996
Chapter Fifty One- A Close Call
Chapter Fifty Two: The Fall Of Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Fifty Three: Parvulus
Chapter Fifty Four: Last Dance
Chapter Fifty Five: Traitor
Chapter Fifty Six: Cowardly Rat
Chapter Fifty Seven: Checkmate
Chapter Fifty Eight: Brave Lion
Chapter Fifty Nine: Loss
Chapter Sixty: Safe But Not Sound
Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts
EPILOGUE
New fic!!
What if...
Chapter One: Telling The Truth
Chapter Two: The Wrath Of Sirius Black
Chapter Three: Horcruxes
Chapter Four: A Secret Keeper
Chapter Five: Lost Love
Chapter Six: R.A.B
Chapter Seven: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Eight: Captive
Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter
EPILOGUE (what if version)

Chapter Fifteen: Summer 1978

1.4K 52 32
Por flowermeadowes

Aries celebrated her seventeenth birthday at the end of June, Fleamont and Euphemia had gone all out with party decorations, she could tell where James got the party fever from.

Becoming of age meant she was able to get her apparition license.

"I better not find you with bloody splinch wounds again now you've passed." Sirius said, sitting down at the table for breakfast.

"It was just once, and now I know how to actually apparate." Aries said, setting down the letter.

Euphemia walked in and placed a stack of pancakes onto the table.

"Thanks Mum," James said, kissing her cheek as he sat down. "So what's the plan for today?" he asked Aries and Sirius.

The two hesitated.

"I'm going to Moony's for a few days." Sirius said, sipping on his pumpkin juice. "Hope has got a new garden swing and she wants us to help fix it up."

"Ugh." James sighed, he then looked at Aries who gave him a smile. "You're not leaving me as well, are you?"

"I'm going to meet Peter's parents, I'm also staying there for a bit."

James dramatically gasped, staring at them both. "I open my house to the two of you and you decide to leave me!"

Sirius rolled his eyes.

"James, aren't you going to Lily's tonight?" Fleamont said, poking his head from behind the daily prophet.

"That is besides the point, my children are growing up-"

"I'm older than you." Sirius said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I can't believe you've done this."

"Love you too, Prongs." Sirius smirked.

☽☆☾

Aries packed her bag for the nights she would be away, a small sick feeling in the bottom of her stomach, she was worried about meeting Peter's parents, although she had been reassured by both James and Sirius the they were the nicest people in the world, well just behind Fleamont and Euphemia.

"You okay, Sweetie?" Euphemia asked, she walked into the bedroom with a warm smile.

"Uh, yeah... I'm just a little nervous." Aries said, fumbling with the straps of her bag.

"We can't have that, whatever are you nervous for?" Euphemia walked towards Aries, stroking her shoulder.

"I'm worried I'm going to make the wrong impression and... that they'll judge me because of my name."

"Aries, you are the most well mannered young woman I have ever met, you could never make a wrong impression. And if they judge you on your name then that means they have small minds, nothing ever good comes to those with small minds." She took Aries hand, lightly rubbing it with her thumb. "And if they do, tell me and I'll go down there and give them a piece of my mind, I don't care if I am seventy six, it never stopped me before."

Aries broke out in a smile.

"There's that beautiful smile we know and love, thought we lost it then."

"Thank you." Aries said, the feeling was still there but Euphemia made her feel a little bit better.

"You're welcome Sweetie, and if you are still feeling a little nervous I can always get you a calming draught, I've had them stashed for years whenever James gets nervous about Quidditch- I had to send him a bucket full when he went on his first date with Lily."

"Mum!" James groaned walking into the room, his face full of embarrassment.

"Oh, it's nothing to be ashamed of my dear, you are your Father's son, it took him years to ask me on a real date," she smiled fondly. "There was a point where I thought I would have to ask him, but there he was standing in that god awful white fedora he refuses to throw away holding a bunch of daisies, and then the rest is history. "

"You always manage to tell that story, don't you, Mother." James rolled his eyes, but his smile was genuine.

"My child when you have your own children you will be telling them the story over and over again until they have the same reaction you do, and then you will smile and tell them what I just told you."

"And I can't wait," he smiled, then looked at Aries. "Your portkey is almost ready, got a couple minutes left."

Aries nodded and picked up her bag and walked out into the garden, a ladle was placed on the ground, just as it was about to take off Euphemia placed a vial of a teal blue potion.

"Just in case." she said.

Aries nodded, thanking her, then she was spinning until she landed on the ground of a field. She stood up looking at the houses, searching for a red door.

"Star!" she heard Peter's voice call out, she turned and smiled brightly as he ran out towards her. He spun her in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're here, my Mums going round the bend making sure the house is tidy enough, she's had The Beatles on the radio all day, if I have to listen to The Yellow Submarine one more time I'm gonna go crazy."

"She didn't have to do all that."

"Oh once I told her you were coming it was game over- she's gutted out the shed, we don't even have a shed, my Dad almost slipped her some calming draught in her tea."

Aries let out a small laugh. "Euphemia gave me a supply of that as well."

"She's here! She's here Stephen! Oh my Christ!" a woman rushed out of the house, her hair was the same golden as Peter, her face lit up with a smile, she pulled Aries into a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

Aries was taken aback from the hug.

"Come inside! Come inside!" Mrs Pettigrew said, ushering her into the house, Aries looked back at Peter who gave an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry." he mouthed.

"Jesus, Debs let the poor girl breathe." Mr Pettigrew said, walking towards the three, he held out his hand for Aries to shake it. "I'm Stephen and this is my wife- who you've already met, Deborah, please let Aries go."

Deborah released from the hug. "Oh I'm just excited, my little boy has brought a girl home, it's a very special day. Wait until I tell your Aunt Julie, she's gonna be well happy."

"Merlin's beard." Peter sighed, shaking his head. "Mum please."

Aries couldn't help but smile at his blushing face as his Mother squeezed his cheek lightly.

"Just let me be excited. Now Aries, if there is anything you need, anything at all you come to me alright, I've got you some fresh towels and there's some new pyjamas, oh and I stocked up the fridge so-"

"Debby." Stephen said, "At least let her put her bags down."

"Oh alright." Deborah  sighed, pulling away.

"Right you've got five seconds to run upstairs before she goes back to her previous state." Stephen laughed.

"Thank you so much Mrs Pettigrew-"

"Oh gosh, don't call me that, it's Deborah or Debby to you- none of that Mrs nonsense."

"Sorry, Debby, thank you for welcoming me to your home."

"Oh, Stephen, she's so polite."

"Okay, we're gonna go upstairs now," Peter said, he put his hand around Aries' shoulder and led her towards the staircase. "Sorry about her."

Aries let out a light chuckle. "It's fine, she's lovely."

Peter gave her a questionable look but it faded into a smile, he took her bag as they walked into his bedroom.

His room was light and airy, one wall was painted red with band and comic posters stuck on. She looked around and saw a chess board set up, but the pieces looked different to the one's she was used to.

"What's that?"

"Oh, that is Muggle chess, it's easier than wizard's chess." Peter said, remembering the countless games they've played together.

"Doesn't look easier."

"I'll teach you."

"You said that about wizard's chess."

"Come on, if you win I'll never play another game with you ever again." he tilted his head.

"Are you just saying that because you know I'll lose and I'll have to keep playing with you forever?" Aries asked, crossing her arms.

Peter nodded. "Yes."

She rolled her eyes but sat down at the table, Peter sat opposite and recited the rules.

☽☆☾

"NO!" Aries shouted loudly, Peter had won once again.

"I literally made it so you could win but you moved the wrong one." Peter said, moving the pieces. "Look if you had moved that there, then this one you could have said checkmate."

Aries looked at the board, back at Peter then the board again. "I still don't get it."

"Are you serious?" he chuckled at her frustration.

"No, I'm Aries."

"That joke never gets old." Peter shook his head.

"Next time we're playing gobstones."

"But that's easy."

"Exactly."

Peter kissed her cheek. "I'll let you win next time."

"I feel like that's a lie."

He gasped. "Would I ever lie to you?"

Aries nodded her head. "Probably."

"Wow." he said, offended. "I was just about to make you the most amazing spaghetti bolognese and you've done this, I'm not making it now, you can starve." he joked, crossing his arms.

"Your mum said the fridge was full, so I'll just get something from there." Aries replied with a smirk.

"Nope, it all disappeared."

"It disappeared?"

"Yes."

"Make it reappear."

"Sorry, I don't know magic."

"You don't?"

Peter shook his head, trying not to chuckle. "No, I did not study it for seven years of my life."

Aries laughed, shaking her head. "Come on, I want to try your famous spag bol."

"You're gonna love it." he said as they walked down to the kitchen.

"Do you need any help?"

"Um... you could chop the tomatoes," he said, placing them beside the chopping board. He pressed a button on the radio before starting to chop the onions.

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day

Peter hummed along to the song softly, she smiled at him as he concentrated on chopping, as she went to chop up the second tomato the knife slipped slightly and sliced her finger a little.

"Shit." she muttered

"You alright?"

"Just cut my finger a little." she replied, sucking the blood from her finger.

"Ooh." he winced, he took ahold of her hand and walked her towards the sink. "Only been two minutes," he laughed.

"I know." she rolled her eyes. "I don't think I'm cut out for this."

"You'll get the hang of it." he said, he pulled out a plaster from the cupboard and wrapped it around the cut, he then kissed her finger. "There, does it still hurt?"

"Yeah, kinda stings."

"Star, you're supposed to say no, I kissed it better."

"But it still hurts." she laughed.

Peter shook his head. "Right, you sit there, and I'll do the cooking, can't let you work with that injury."

"My hero." Aries said, she sat down on the island stool and watched as he proceeded to make the food.

_________________

Chapter 15!!!

Lool when I started this fic I only wanted to write 15 chapters... guess what... it's not 15 chapters... I hate my self

Please vote and comment 🌟

♈️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

387K 12.6K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...
590 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
38.5K 945 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
1.8M 49.3K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...