I dare you, to dare me - HTTYD

Af Crazy_Zombie_Girl

Im Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third, and I want you guys to dare me, or my friends, to do some crazy stuff. Mere

Dare me.
Peg-legless day
Heather...oh dear
Forgetting your Girlfriends Birthday.
Invissibbbbllllleeee!!
OH GODS THE TWINS ARE BEING THE CHIEFS!!!!
A/N
Hm...does he really care?
Pucker up
He's HOTTER than HICCUP! Is that logically possible?
Pucker up some more
KISS ASTRID!

LETS GO EMO! LETS GO! WHOOP WHOOP!

426 15 64
Af Crazy_Zombie_Girl

Whoa.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

I think there are rules to the dares we do. No killing or any sort of...stabbing either.

Zombie_Creation: I never made up those rules.

Seriously?!?!

Seriously.

Okay. Okay. This is....oh my. To tell you guys the truth, when I was younger, I had...I did have these thoughts but the fact that I have to PLAY THEM OUT AND THEN PRETENDING I AM DEAD IS JUST...IS JUST CRUEL!

Whatever, I'll just do it.

\|~~~~|||\|\|\\|~~~~~||\\\\\|||

Okay, how so I start this?

I look at myself in the mirror, holding my dagger that slips into my armband.

Maybe I should give them 'hints'. Like bruises and scars.

Sighing, I lift my wrist up and I drag the blade across it, hissing from the sting. Blood dribbles from the wound and to the floor, and I wince.

Then, I hear a boom and a bash and then Toothless bounds into the room, snarling. He comes to me, sees the blood, then sees the knife in my hand. He stops snarling.

And his face expression breaks me.

He looks Horrified.

"I-It's a dare" I say.

Toothless snarls then he jumps up, trying to get the blade off me.

"No, Toothless...n-no--"

He jumps at me again and I turn and run out the door. My peg-leg slips and I fall face first down the stairs.

I land at the bottom, and I lay there for a few seconds.

"Well" I croak. "At least I'll have bruises."

|||~~~|||||~~~~|\\~|~~\~|<|~~|~

"Have you see Hiccup" says Astrid as she stands at the markets. She hands the lady some runes and she grabs a glass vase that she fancies. "He's been acting all...lonely."

"Lonely?" replies Valka.

"Yeah."

She sighs. "I have seen him. He looks... he looks depressed. He looks...he doesn't look right."

"W-What happened?" whispers Astrid, rubbing her stomach.

Valka sighs, wiping tears that have welled up in her eyes. "The worst."

||~~|||~~~~|\~~~|,~~~~|~||||~~|

"H-Hiccup?" whispers Astrid, apart dropping the glass vase as I walk into the Academy.

I have cuts across my hands and arms and there is a bruise on my jaw which is purple. I am gripping my dagger in my hand, and my knuckles are white because I'm holding it too hard.

Fishlegs, Snotlout and the twins all stop patting their dragons and look to me, eyes wide.

I wonder what they are thinking.

Tears spring into my eyes and a few stop down on to my cheek when I think of what they'll be thinking.

If you are wondering where toothless is, I locked him in Cloudjumpers room so he won't get to me whilst this is happening.

"Oh...Hiccup" says Astrid, putting the vase down and walking over to me, arms spread like she wants to give me a hug.

I push her away and step back, the tears cascading down my face.

It's just a dare, it's just a dare.

Her eyes are wide, horrified that I pushed her away.

"No" I croak, my throat hoarse. "I have had enough."

"Are you breaking--"

"NO!" I spit and I innerly wince at the way I said it.

She looks at me, stunned. Then, she looks to my wrists and hands and sees the scars, then she sees the dagger.

Her face pales. "No."

"I am sick...and tried of this."

"Wait--what did I do?" says Snotlout, thinking that everything is always about him when it never really is.

Okay. Do it. Do it now.

Lightning fast, I bring my dagger up to my throat and slightly press it in, a small amount if blood trickling from the spot.

They all stand there with wide eyes.

"Hiccup" gasps Astrid, tears coming to her eyes. "Put it down."

"No!" I roar. "I don't care about life! It's a stupid thing! I can't live like this! This life...it's awful."

"It's not" whimpers Astrid.

"I have tried...and tried to fit in. To feel happy. But I can't. I'll go to Valhalla where I belong."

"NO!" screams Astrid, stepping forward and I press the blade further into my neck, wincing.

"I will do it."

Snotlout looks distraught. I turn to him, my face tear streaked. "Scream for me Snotlout. SHOW ME YOU CARE!" I look to the vase that Astrid has picked up. "MAKE THAT VASE SHATTER WITH YOUR SCREAMS OR I WILL DIE!!"

"What?!?!"

"NOW!!"

"Uh..uh..okay." He takes a deep breath and screams.

Please. Please shatter.

The glass vase that had put down stays still, not even wobbling. Tears come to my eyes when the glass doesn't shatter and I take a slow deep breath in.

This is it.

This is when I fake die.

Snotlout stops screaming, coughing loudly. I think he's lost his voice.

"You don't care" I whisper.

"No" says Astrid. "We do. We really, really do--"

"STOP WITH YOUR FILTHY LIES!" I roar.

Oh this is painful. So...so painful.

"Please don't!" she screams and I freeze my entire body. She takes a deep breath. "Please" she begs.

I slowly take the blade away from my neck and all of the riders take a breath if relief.

Then I plunge the dagger into my stomach.

Okay guys, do not...I repeat...do not try this at home! I won't die, even though this hurts so much.

"NO!" screams Astrid as I fall the the ground.

I drop the dagger and close my eyes, pretending to be dead. I feel two fingers press up against my neck and I hear a gasp of grief.

"He's dead" Astrid whispers. "Oh Odin...what did we do wrong?"

"LET ME TRY!" screams Tuffnut and I feel fingers press up against my limp wrist. "No. He's gone."

This morning, I got some Geter herbs from Gothi. They slow my pulse down so it can not be felt when checked for. And for the stomach thing, Gothi gave me a 'special' herb called Feton that heals wounds quickly if the wound is covered in lemon juice.

So this morning, I had a Geter and Feton salad and a lemon bath.

"No" says Astrid. "NO!!!"

"We don't have a chief now" says Fishlegs. "And he doesn't have a child...and it can not be passed down. Oh no. No. This is a disaster. Unless Astrids pregnant, there's nothing we can do, right Astrid?"

Silence.

"Astrid?"

Silence.

"Hello? Astrid."

I hear a small sniffle. "I am pregnant."

What. Did she just say...?

She did. But we didn't...but we haven't...

"Not with Hiccup" she whispers.

WHAT?!?'

They all gasp and I just am able to stop myself from jumping up and demanding for an explanation.

Who's the father? Snotlout? Fishlegs? Tuffnut? Someone I don't know?

"When did this happen?!?!" exclaims Fishlegs.

Astrid sniffles. "Well...you know how I beat the crap outta Eret."

Oh no. No. Please no.

"Y-Yeah?" gulps Fishlegs.

No Thor. Don't let it be true.

"Well...I went to say sorry, and I took some mead. We drank, got drunk, woke up in his bed...went to Gothi's a week later and found out I was...I was p-pregnant."

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL HICCUP?!?!" shouts Snotlout.

"I don't know, maybe it was the fact that I HAD A CHILD WITH ERET!"

Oh this can not be happening. This wasn't part of the dare.

Should I wake up now?

"Well...he's gone now. What he doesn't know won't kill him."

"Actually" I spit, sitting up. "It might."

Astrid and the gang all stand there, faces pale and horrified. I look to my stomach to see most of the blood dried and it hurts only a little to move. I shakily stand, looking into Astrids eye.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

She looks at me like she has seen a ghost. "Hiccup. Y-Your...your a-alive. How--"

"It was a dare" I spit. "A dare. A painful one, but I made a promise to do any dare that I have gotten." I harden my gaze. "Looks like you can't keep a promise, Astrid. You promised me that you loved me."

Tears a spring to her eyes. "I do--"

"THEN WHY THIS?!?!" I shout, pointing to her belly. "HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!?!"

"Well, since you were ALIVE, I think you heard."

"I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth!" I spit.

Astrid gasps, covering her mouth with her hand.

"And if you want a child with Eret" I say, undoing the little braids that Astrid did in my hair, "Then you can have him, because as far as I am concerned, you are free."

Tears fall onto Astrids cheeks and I storm off, my anger flaring.

"How'd he survive that?!?" shrieks Ruffnut. "I WANNA KNOW!"

"Maybe he's a mutant or something" says Snotlout.

"Guys" says Fishlegs. "Hiccup just officially broke up with Astrid, and you guys are just chatting away about Hiccup and Mutants! A little consideration might be due for this distraught, pregnant woman!"

I shut my eyes tight, running into the woods, not looking back.

||~~||~|\|~||~~~~~|\||||||~~~|~|

Zombie_Creation: Hiccup is missing. The whole village has been searching for him, but after the little 'Astrid being pregnant' incident, he is unlikely to come home anytime soon.

So Hiccup can't do a dare. If you want Hiccup (or should I say, Hiccy) to do a dare, you may ask, and I might change it around. If I can't, I'll have to decline it.

But the others are ready for the dares!

Thanks LuminaDarkAngel for that dare. I had to add the 'Astrid being pregnant' thing. I hope you aren't mad!

KEEP THE DARES COMING!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

239 0 29
Please read, if someone comments a good description I'll put it here
61.6K 2.7K 49
THIS BOOK IS SO BAD DONT READ IT I WROTE IT SUCH A LONG TIME AGO I MEANT IT ^ IT'S HORRIBLE SO CRINGEWORTHY PLEASE Everyone from Mystreet are locke...
77.5K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)