𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎? 𝚈/𝚗 𝚂𝚋𝚒 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By KaG1204

Cover art creds: @swaglord6942069 on twt! You are a 14 yr old troubled teen in an orphanage waiting to be ado... More

1 - Another Regular Day
2 - Skiving
3 - Finding Out About Phil
4 - Fight with Schlatt Before Meeting Phil
5 - First Impressions
6 - Being Fostered
7 - The House
8 - Flashback
9 - Filler Chapter
10 - Morning of School
11 - First Day
12 - Trouble
14 - Consequences
15 - Advice
16 - Talking
17 - Going Back to AHS
18 - The Plan (Not for St Pauls)
19 - The Night
20 - The Feud
21 - Aftermath
22 - Running Away
23 - Phil Catches Techno
24 - Sister?
25 - Spinning
26 - Caught
A/N Pt 2
27 - Speaking to Jack
28 - Sorting things out
29 - Wilbur's Sesh
30 - Hospital
31 - Phils Background
32 - Tommy and Tubbo Fighting??
33 - Bedtime
A/N

13 - Calling Phil

3.9K 123 62
By KaG1204

Y/n POV

I walked back into the office. I was shaking slightly. I didn't know what was going to happen and didn't want to know. Its better to face the music than keep running cause I can't run forever.

"So what's the verdict." I asked looking down at the floor out of guilt. I did genuinely feel bad now and I've only just realised the severity of what I'd done and I realised I wouldn't get away with it here like I done at Ahs.

"I've decided. I'm obviously going to have to phone Phil and tell him about your behaviour and you and me are going to go up and I expect you to apologise to Mrs Edwards about the way you treated her. There's no arguing about that. Because it's only your first week you aren't going to be put in isolation but instead you have 3 weeks of after school detentions with me starting tommorow. During that time you'll be on report to me from all your teachers. If your behaviour doesn't improve it'll lead to suspension and eventually expulsion Sound fair?"

"Not the best thing ever but I've just got to deal with it."

"Good. Now do you want me to phone Phil just now while you're here or do you want me to wait until you go?"

"While I'm here please but don't say to him I'm with you."

I didn't know how to feel. Whether to feel happy cause I'm one step closer to getting out of here or whether to feel angry at myself cause I know I'm going to get in shit. I couldn't give seven shades of shit about what the school thought. It was just Phil. Ive not even been here 3 days but yet here I am marching around expecting him to deal with my shit which isn't fair. The principle picked up the phone and dialled Phil's number. I was shaking even more now.

"Hello this is Principle Halo from St Paul's Secondary. Y/n is in trouble because they turned up in the wrong uniform, was talking back to teachers, swore at teachers and ran away from me... yes.... yes no problem... I just thought make you aware of the situation... ok.. thanks bye."

"What'd he say?" I said nervously. I was biting the tip of my thumb out of nerves. It was an anxiety thing.

"He didn't sound happy. He was saying thanks for letting him know and that it'll be dealt with when you're home."

"Oh ok."

I felt even more guilty now. I went and apologised to Mrs Edwards and then went back to all my classes.

I was dreading the end of the day. Like fucking dreading it. It was to the point I'd rather stay at this shite school all day than go back home. The fact I didn't know how Phil was going to react. The rest of the day was shit. I got sent out in nearly all my classes cause I was being too chatty and arguing with teachers. I flipped most of them off. I left the school premises at lunch to go see Alex, Sapnap, George and Niki but I got another detention for that off that deputy head with the horrible voice. Was worth it though.

Techno met me at the end of the day with Wilbur and we all walked back together. I told Wilbur everything and he said he was impressed that I had the balls to do what I did but he also said he was kinda disappointed in me which hit me hard. Techno couldn't say much cause he used to be the same. I tried to drag out the walk as much as possible, my anxiety was getting higher and higher the closer we got but Techno was giving me reassurance saying that its not going to be as bad as I thought it was going to be.

We got to the house. I was building myself up to go in, I was shaking (not visibly) but decided the longer I avoided it, the worse it was going to get so I plucked up the courage to go in. Instantly I was met with a pissed off Phil, standing in the hall with his arms crossed waiting.

"Techno, Wilbur go up to your rooms. I need to talk with y/n."

I could tell by his tone he was pissed but he was doing his best not to show it. He gestured for me to go in the living room and he followed after. He shut the door behind me which scared me a bit but I wasn't going to say anything. I was still shaking.

"Why just why?" He asked. He wasn't angry but there was clear annoyance in his voice.

"The teachers were being horrible to me, I wasn't tolerating that shit. I've done nothing wrong, I was standing up for myself and stood up for Techno. If they don't like it they can get fucked." I shrugged. It's true.

"You flipped off nearly all your teachers, turned up in the wrong uniform, spoke back to teachers, left the school premisis, ran away from the principle and got sent out of nearly all of your classes and you've 'done nothing wrong!?'" He yelled at me now really angry. I flinched at the unexpected loudness of his voice but I don't think he noticed. Fucking hell Phil can shout when he needs to. Jesus. I was shaking even more now I didn't show it.

"You wasn't stopping me from wearing the wrong uniform so don't bring that into it." Was the only argumentative thing I could think of to say without getting myself in even more shit.

"Cause I know how important that hoodie is to you. Now go to your room while I decide what to do."

He was now sat on the sofa head in his hands a bit more calm. I felt bad but I wasn't going to apologise for being badly behaved at a school I don't want to be at.

I ran upstairs and started texting everyone.

Gc
Y/n; guys I might not be able to message the next few days.

Alex: What whyyy

Y/n; I told yous at lunch what happened with that fucking maths teacher and the principle and then when I got back from meeting yous I got a detention of that deputy head wifey cause I'm not allowed to leave school premises apperently.

Sapnap: how does that mean u won't be able to text tho

Y/n: cause I might be grounded. Idk. I'm sitting in my room waiting for Phil to decide what to do w me. He's strict when It comes to school.

George: Oh god I hope you get off easier cause its only ur first day at the school

Alex: yeah I hope so dude. Let us know how it goes

Y/n: yeah guys I will

I put my phone on charge and was lying on my bed thinking. What was going to happen? Was Phil going to go easy on me because I was a new addition to the family? Or was he going to treat me the same way he would Wilbur and Techno? I wasn't bothered either way. I doubt I'd even be staying here long. I was just thinking when I heard someone moving around upstairs, it wasn't Phil so it must've been Wilbur or Techno. Tommy and Tubbo were at football. There was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked knowing it wasn't Phil but checking just incase.

"Wilbur. Can I come in?"

"Yes."

He came in, shut the door and sat down on my bed. I sat up next to him.

"Jesus Christ your dad can shout when he wants to." I said jokingly but my voice was wobbly and my hands still badly shaking. I think Wilbur noticed cause he gently reached out to my hand and steadied it.

"Our dad. And yeah he can be hella scary when he wants to be."

"Wilbur?"

"Yeah"

"Have you ever been in any fights?"

"Oh yeah quite a few. I was never as bad as Techno though."

"Who have you fought?" I asked wondering if Schlatt would be on the list.

"Just chavy boys that think they are hard. Calling me and Techno freaks and emo's and all that. One day I got sick of it and just turned round and punched the main boy that was starting it. I was so mad I literally knocked him out. Luckily no proper harm was caused but I was put in isolation for 3 weeks, had after school detentions everyday for a month and was on report for 2 months. On the bright side the boy and his crew never said anything to me or Techno again."

"Ohh cool bro but not cool? What did Phil do?"

"He wasn't happy. As in really not fucking happy. I was grounded for a month and then the other month I wasn't allowed to walk myself to or back from school, had to give my electronics to Phil everyday when I got back from school and was only allowed them back for an hour at night and Phil had to see my report everyday when I got back and if he wasn't happy with it I never got to go out that night.

"Oh damn dude so-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. I jumped out my skin and Wilbur put his arm round me reassuringly and I leaned into the hug. Phil opened the door and gestured for Wilbur to go. Wilbur gave me a small thumbs up when he was walking out the door. I had nervous butterfly's in my stomach. I don't know why. I was nervous but I guess I'd have to wait and see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 618 11
Cover made by me! Originally posted by me on ao3
309K 9.5K 65
My first attempt a writing anything really Tommy age 13 had been in the orphanage for roughly 4 years now, tons of 'familys' had tried to adopt the b...
13.2K 248 24
Tommy has been in and out of the foster system since the age of 5. He's been brought back from fostering at lest 13 times and had begone to lose hope...
26.8K 1.1K 26
Tommy and Tubbo are twins. They are 13, but when they are introduced to a new family, they feel nervous. They do not feel like they fit in with the 1...