Souls Entwined (He Is The One...

By AlphaKelly

"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him b... More

Alpha's Note.
THIER BIRTHs.
TEASER THRILLER.
FEARLESS.
PLEASE, DANNY.
JUST A LITTLE LONGER.
CHOICES HE MADE.
NOT MY DANNY ANYMORE.
THIS BOND.
NEVER AGAIN.
GET OFF MY DICK.
DROVE HIM INSANE.
THE MEET.
GIVE UP ON HIM.
DUCHESS OF EVIL.
THAT KISS.
FEELINGS.
IT IS OVER.
YOU BROKE ME.
OUR BABY.
LOVE ME TONIGHT.
PAIN SUCKS.
TRUTH.
TAKE ALL, GIVE HIM.
HERE FOR, LOUIS.
SORRY.
I'LL BE WITH YOU.
UNDER HER SPELL.
HUSH-HUSH.
HIS LOVE IS INFINITE.
THE CLOUDS IN HIS EYES.
MY LIFE.
MY LOVE, MY SOUL.
TASTE ME.
TOUCH ME.
HOME IS HERE.
WON'T LET YOU GO.
GONE WITHOUT HIM.
ANGEL BOY.
SURPRISE, BABY.
RESTLESS.
MELTING INTO HIM.
HIS LITTLE TEASE.
SOULMATES.
NIGHT IN THE CABIN.
SOULS ENTWINED.
MAGICAL.
HIS SEXY SNACK.
JENNY JEAN'S SECERT.
BEAST.
I WARNED YOU.
STOP THINKING.
CRIME IN THE WOODS.
THE ONES WHO SOUGHT HIM DEAD.
HOW CRUEL CAN LOVE BE?
IT'LL KILL US BOTH.
EVIL CALLS.
STAY ALIVE.
OWNED YOU FIRST.
SHE IS HE.
STOP PUSHING ME AWAY.
GONE MAD.
TEASE.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 1.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 2.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 3.
MIJA: 1.
MIJA: 2.
MY HEART.
LOVELY IDIOTS.
ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND.
DALTON.
SUNFLOWER.
LIKE A GOOD BOY.
I'LL BE A GOOD BOY, DADDY.
MY LITTLE TEASE.
MR. MAYOR.
AGAINST ALL ODDS.
ADDICTED TO HIM.
FIERCE.
FOUND LOVE.
WRONG ACCUSATIONS.
MACHO DISGUISE.
RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM.
ARTHUR MILLER-JONES.
OLD RINGS.
OLD WOUNDS AND MIKA.
FAMILY AND FORGIVENESS.
A/N

INTRUDER.

396 41 22
By AlphaKelly

Chapter: 80.
******

The alarm clock on the nightstand blinked, 2:15am. It was a warm night, the blankets had been kicked away into a tangled mess sometime earlier and the young man that lay on the bed wore only a threadbare pair of sweatpants. He was on his side, asleep and facing the wall with a peaceful expression. He was exhausted, he didn't go to bed until late at night, filled with thoughts about Dalton and all they heard from that audio, it was a lot too much, and even as plain as it was that Dalton had betrayed both Levon and Dylon, it was just too much to settle in. He wanted to hate the boy for going to that extreme but just like Dylon, he couldn't hate him, not without explanation of why he had done such a terrible thing to his friend.

They considered themselves brothers given they have been friends since childhood.

How can you hate someone like that?

They've been through so much together in the past, it seems whatever madness drove him intensified since Levon's return.

He remained still as the faint echo of a doorknob being jiggled and then unlocked sounded in the room. The tiniest hint of a smile appeared on his lips as footsteps moved through the spacious bedroom, but it was schooled back into a sleeping guise by the time the intruder fully emerged into the bedroom.

The man that slipped into the room was average height, his features indistinguishable in the dim light cast by the clock. The intruder had a duffel bag slung over one shoulder, but set it down beside the bed as he approached. He watched the sleeping man as he bent down and unzipped the bag, removing four rolled-up straps from inside. Quietly he moved around to each corner of the bed, anchoring a strap to each of the bedposts.

He reached again for the duffel but stilled as the man on the bed moved slightly. He waited and glanced towards the door to check the escape route. Fleeing was unnecessary, all Keller did was restlessly turn his face against the pillow and snore softly with his breath stirring the curls that framed his face. The intruder resumed movement then, pulling cuffs from the duffel bag and carefully reaching over the sleeping body. His movements were gentle but certain as he secured two of the cuffs around the sleeping man's wrists, then the other two around his ankles.

Once the cuffs were in place he secured them to the straps, letting them remain loose as he considered his next move. His captive could still escape the bindings if he awoke then, he would only be truly helpless after the straps had been pulled tight. Rather than do that the intruder reached into his duffel bag one more time. He extracted a pair of earplugs and a face mask with a single hole for a mouth.

The intruder knelt on the bed. Keller murmured in his sleep, then twitched a little as the earplugs were placed in his ears, but didn't wake even as the mask was pulled over his head to cover his eyes.

A smile flitted across the intruder's lips and he glanced over at the clock as he brushed his fingers across the younger man's lips. 3a.m, right on time. He firmly covered his mouth.

Keller shifted, stretching against his bedsheets as he 'woke' as naturally as he could. The stranger held his mouth closed, waiting until the first sign of actual struggling before he let Keller breath and he set about tightening the bindings on his legs and arms.

Keller started to struggle earnestly as soon as the intruder's sure fingers finished securing the final cuff. He cussed and fought against the straps that held him to the bedposts. The bindings did not give, though he could move each limb an inch or two he could not slip the cuffs off or unlock them from the straps. Blind, deaf, and helpless, there was very little he could do.

His inside swelled, stomach knotting painfully as butterfly swans within. Excitement building with sheer hints of fear, it was the perfect combination. When he had told him earlier he was seeing him tonight, he hadn't thought he meant it this way. This was way beyond what he had expected and in truth, he couldn't be more willing, more enchanted, lust dripped immensely from every core but he must stay in character, he mustn't lose his senses along with his burning desires and break character. Even if he hadn't prepared for this in particular, it was just what he craved.

The surprise, the power he could feel dripping from his captor, was like being drunk on an exquisite wine.

The intruder waited, letting Keller wear himself out by struggling and screaming. Eventually, he grew bored of that and reached over, quieting the yells with a hand over the young man's mouth. He pressed his fingers tightly together so that his captive couldn't sneak a breath between them.

Keller went still then, tensed and trembling. His neck and back were arched, this throat exposed as his mouth tried to open despite the hand that held it still. Beneath him, between his body and the bedsheets, his member was starting to pulse and take an interest in the intoxicating fear that was coursing through him. He was held that way, barely aware of the hand that stroked down his back as his lungs begged for and demanded air.

The intruder counted aloud, reached twenty seconds, and removed his hand to allow him to breathe. At the same time, he slid his other hand inside the other man's sweatpants, between his cheeks, and roughly shoving his middle finger inside an already prepped entrance. Keller's gasps for breath became sharp groans of pain.

"How lewd," his intruder rasped and a shudder erupted from him.

The yelling choked off as the stranger pushed the younger man's head down, muffling him against the pillow. The intruder massaged inside, twisting his digit around until the muscles gave and the tightness loosened. He let Keller's head up again. The helpless young man gasped and twisted around against these bindings. "Please stop. I'll do anything you ask, just please do-" The hand silenced him again and the intruder counted, shoving a second finger in and pumping the two digits inside Keller until he let him breathe at twenty-five seconds.

Keller moaned and cried, but seemed to realize that pleading was useless. He braced against the straps attached to his arms, doing his best to relax around the intruding fingers. He tensed again as his mouth was once more covered.

This was more than he had hoped for. How did he know about these things, he wouldn't consider himself naive but this intruder just knows what he's doing in and out. Like a professional, he wondered how many times he's done this sort of thing. Surely, Dylon couldn't have told him all of this in detail, the man must have done a great job on his assignment and now Keller could explode from just how good he was feeling, his heart swelled with pride for the love he already harbored for his capturer.

A third finger was added and the ring of muscle was deliberately worked until it was loose enough. The intruder straddled the helpless, trembling body. Anticipation was coming off Keller in waves, though he tried to disguise it as fear, he knew what was coming. He was panting, moaning as the hot hard flesh was pressed inside. "Please-" he uttered quietly against the pillow.

M-Master, yes, please wreck me, devour me.

The exact words he wanted to be saying but he allowed them to float about in his head, this was much more intense he wouldn't want to break it.

The intruder shifted, pulling out of Keller's ass for a brief instant before thrusting back in. Keller gave a strangled yell and moved with the thrusting, his hips rising to meet the motion. A grin slipped across the intruder's face and he smacked an ass cheek before raising and positioning himself so that he could pound mercilessly into the body that lay exposed beneath him.

Keller was on his way out of this world and he needed to be reminded that he was still on earth, in a room in Dylon's mansion, and strapped to a bed by an intruder, one he knew from here on, he wasn't going to live without.

The only sounds in the room were of flesh hitting flesh and Keller's pained gasps, punctuated by the intervals where he managed to beg. Though he was never sure if he was begging for it to end or pleading for more, harder, faster. Having his hole stretched in such a way was agony, without any lube and only brief preparation. Bless Dylon who got him at the right time, he had taken extra time in making sure he lubed himself up real nicely, he knew what he wanted but he didn't know this man would deliver even more than he had expected and yet with how prepared he thought he had made himself be, it didn't stop the intoxicating pain shooting across his spine from the massive flesh violating his innocence. Nevertheless, the burn that spread through his body was hot, intense, he couldn't get enough.

The intruder pulled out, his flesh pulsing with the need for release.

Keller murmured a plea, "No, more," but like before his begging was ignored as a hand gripped his hair and dragged his head back. A knee pressed on his back.

Slapping Keller's face with the pulsating hard flesh, the intruder jerked himself off. He came spurting across the helpless man's cheek, his hot semen spilling over his face and lips. Keller licked at the juice but soon cried out again as a hand reached beneath him and gripped his hard aching flesh.

It had begged for attention for far too long but now that he was receiving it, he wanted him to stop, at the same time wanting to moan his gratitude to his captor for treating him so nicely.

The intruder chuckled, pumping the tender flesh as Keller humped against his hand. He smacked his ass a few times, pulling the younger man close to the edge of cumming before he stopped. He reached over the side of the bed and into his duffel bag. The device he extracted was made out of metal rings, a plastic band, and sturdy locks. It was a chastity device.

**********

*********~~~*********

Chapters ready, guys.

Hope you enjoy the little fun between Owen and Keller.

Until next chapter.

Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
38.4K 2.2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
1.9M 70K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
55K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...