Avatar & Demon Love// Taegyu...

By Kpop_F0rever

*DISCONTINUED* Taehyun an Avatar, Beomgyu a Demon, what more can be explained, a love blossomed between two p... More

FlashBack
Introductions
One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
Twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

chittaphon

9 1 0
By Kpop_F0rever

I officially gave up on trying to find hot/sexy pictures of SKZ

Anygay this chapter will be a uh flash back kinda-ish heh

🐿🐻

Author's P.O.V

There sat the Queen and King in the castle waiting for the news,"Queen and King I have great news for you, you're having quadruplets" The nurse said, the Queen and King stood up from surprise,"Really?" The King asks, the nurse nodded and left the castle so the two can tell their 4 months old son,"Jeongin-ah" The Queen said once they entered Jeongin's room Jeongin came out of nowhere and scared his mother, Jeongin is a smart for being 4 months old he already knows how to walk and talk he just needs improvement on how to talk properly,"We have great news for you" Jeongin jumped up and down his parents chuckling at their sons cuteness,"You're going to have four new siblings" The Queen said, Jeongin looked up excitingly and ran around in a circle yelling,"YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" His mother and father chuckling at his cuteness.

4 months have passed and the Queens belly got big, news about how she's going to have quadruplets got out and everyone can't wait to see who the new Prince or Princesses are. Another 4 months passed only one month until the birth,"Mommy, can I play wit HyunJinnie?" The Queen looked down to see her son looking up at her,"I'm sorry baby but you can't, you gotta help Dada take care of Mommy" Jeongin pouted but nodded and walked to where his dad was, sad that he couldn't see his friends due to his mothers condition.

Next month on the 5th the quadruplets were born,"Awe look at them" The Queen looked at the nurse,"Are you planning on keeping them Queen?" The Queen chuckled,"No I'm planning on keeping two of them, my husband wanted to keep one but I thought why not two so we're keeping two" The nurse nodded the other doctor came in,"Ah Mr.Sim how are you?" Mr.Sim chuckled,"I'm doing good Ji-Woo how are you doing?" The Queen chuckled,"I told Mrs.Han to call me Ji-Woo but she just won't" Mr.Sim nodded,"Now I heard from outside the door when I walked passed that you're only keeping two of them?" The Queen nodded,"What do plan on doing with the other two Ji-Woo?" Mrs.Han asked,"I'm planning on keeping them until they learn how to walk and not breast feed and give them to Queen Jamie" Mr.Sim and Mrs.Han nodded, then the King walked in with a baby Jeongin in his arms sleeping,"We'll get going see you later Ji-Woo and Woojin" The said people nodded,"So what do you plan on doing with the other two?" Woojin asked as he laid Jeongin down next to his mother,"I'm planning on keeping them naming them and waiting to for them to walk and stop breast feeding, then I'll give them to Queen Jamie" Woojin chuckled,"Let's have Jeongin name them then, yeah?" Ji-Woo nodded and slightly shook her son awake,"Jeongin-ah wake up" Jeongin woke up and hugged his mom,"Hi mommy" Ji-Woo chuckled and hugged her son back,"Hi Innie, we have a surprise" Jeongin looked up at his mother eyes full of happiness, he loved surprises very much Woojin and Ji-Woo chuckled at their sons cuteness,"We want you to name your brothers" Jeongin gasped and jumped off of the hospital bed and ran to the four thingies that laid the three baby's. He pointed at one of them,"I name that one TaeSang" Then pointed at another one,"I name that one Taehyun" then he pointed at the another one,"I name that one Sunghoon" and then he pointed at the last one,"I name that one Jisung" Jeongin then pointed at his dad,"I name that one Dada" Woojin and Ji-Woo chuckled Jeongin pointed at his mother,"And I name that one Mommy!" Jeongin smiled brightly Woojin picked Jeongin up as he laughed,"Look Look I'm flying Momma" Ji-Woo chuckled at her son,"Yes Jeongin-ah I see that" ah what a beautiful family.

"B-But mommy why does H-Hoonie and Sungie h-have to leave" 2 year old Jeongin asked as he looked at his two brothers crying and him also feeling tears go down his face,"Because we c-can't keep them" Jeongin looked at Sunghoon and Jisung,"B-But why Mom?" Jeongin then looked at Taehyun and TaeSang crying, it's only been 9 months since the 4 were born and now 2 of them are leaving,"Because I-I don't have a g-good reason" Jeongin ran to his 2 younger brothers and hugged them, the adults had to pull him away from the 2 younger ones. It is now the quadruplets birthday, but just without Sunghoon and Jisung, Ji-Woo lied saying the 2 died when being born but in reality they're just staying with Queen Park Jimin on the other side of Korea,"Mommy can I see Hoonie and Sungie?" Ji-Woo looked at Jeongin and sighed,"Yes you can" Jeongin lit up with happiness,"They're here Ji-Woo" Woojin said, Ji-Woo nodded and grabbed Jeongin's hand,"Let's go say hi to Sunghoon and Jisung" Jeongin let go of his mothers hand and ran towards the entrance and saw his two younger brothers, he ran to them and hugged them.

3 years have passed and every February 5th Sunghoon and Jisung would come over and see Jeongin in secret, they came over only on their birthday and Jeongin's birthday which was like 3 days after theirs they came over so they could see there blood related brother, they also sometimes got to see their baby sister Haeun sometimes only when they get off their horses and back on their horses. Today was Jeongin's 5th birthday he was excited to see his 2 younger brothers but never did, he walked to his mom in confusion,"Mom why aren't SungSung and Sungie not here?" Ji-Woo looked down to see her son looking up at her,"I told Ji-Woo not to bring them over anymore" Jeongin gasped in shock,"W-Why?" Ji-Woo sighed and walked away, leaving a 5 year old curious so he walked to his dad, then remembering that his dad died last month,'Is that why SungSung and Sungie couldn't come over?' Jeongin thought and walked to his room.

On the other hand Sunghoon and Jisung are having the same thing happening

"But Jimin Noona how came we can't go over?" "Yeah and all of a sudden?" Jamie sighed looking down at the 2 boys,"Queen Ji-Woo told me to stop sending you guys over because it'll look suspicious, and King Woojin died just last month" Sunghoon sighed,"Yeah we know that but Hyung needs us" Jamie sighed and looked ahead of her,"No he doesn't, if I send you over Taehyun might see you and we don't want that now do we?" Sunghoon and Jisung shook their heads,"Good now go to your room, Hyunjin is coming over" The 2 boy nodded and went to their room.

End of flashback
—————————————
Author's P.O.V, T.W bullying

Jeongin sighed as he saw Jisung walk in and saw Taehyun walk away,'Should I tell Taehyun that he has two more twins?' Jeongin shook his head at the thought,"Thinking either you should tell him or not?" Jeongin jumped at the sudden voice behind him,"Jesus Hyunjin Hyung don't do that" Hyunjin only laughed,"Sorry baby" Jeongin just shook his head,"Yeah, do you think he'll believe me or not?" Hyunjin put his head on the Youngers shoulder,"If you show him the article about how you named the four of them, the news about Queen Ji-Woo having quadruplets how Sunghoon and Jisung died, but in reality were just living with Queen Jamie and Princess Emmalie" Jeongin chuckled,"Yeah maybe but I'll let him rest, isn't he going to your house because he lives there?" Hyunjin nodded and pouted,"I missed him at our house" Jeongin chuckled at the older's cuteness,"And people say that you're the top in the relationship" Jeongin shook his head in disbelief, Hyunjin looked up and leaned onto Jeongin's ear,"Let's go see shall we?" Jeongin nodded and the two ran out of the school and towards the castle.

The school day went fine for Beomgyu but for Taehyun, nope he hated this day he just wanted to go home and cuddle with Beomgyu and sleep,'Wait Taehyun what are you thinking?!' 'Sounds pretty gay to me Taehyun' 'Oh shut up TaeSang' lunch came and Taehyun couldn't be any happier he gets to see his brother, but when we got into the cafeteria he saw Jeongin nowhere so he walked out and towards the library to do his homework when suddenly he's push to the wall, He made an 'Oof' sound as his back hit the wall and butt hit the floor,"Look it's the ***"(I'm not part of the community so I bleeped the word out) Taehyun looked up to see his bullies from Junior High he slowly stood up and wiped his pants,"Hello to you to Mark"(You can think of any Mark okay) said Mark signaled his gang to hold Taehyun still, the only reason Taehyun has not exploded yet was because he is thinking of something he love and values the most and the is Beomgyu,"Hello Alex, Hello Adam"(Bro those boy names used to be my old crushes names) Mark scoffed and pushed Taehyun to the wall,"I've taken notice that you're a lot calmer than before and why is that ***" Alex and Adam stood behind Mark(The fact I don't know any Marks irl except my sisters Ex) ya know just in case he tries throwing a punch at the poor boy, Taehyun looked up to meet Marks eyes,"And why the fuck would I tell you!?" Mark groaned and pushed Taehyun harshly into the wall,"Tell me or that poor boy Choi Beomgyu gets it" Taehyun looked up wide eyes and Mark smirked knowing he found a soft spot(Ew what the hell is wrong with you Emme sounds dirty) Taehyun knew what Mark was doing but let his guard down at the mention of the guy he's whipped for,"Found it" Mark backed away and started walking away until Air pushed him to the ground and a piece of rock hitting Adam and Alex in the back of their heads knocking them out,"What the-"(Felix what are you doing here?) Before Mark could finish his sentence a rock flew at him and knocked him out.

"Quick Hoon before anyone see's us" The two people ran towards the 3 boys on the floor,"Uh Ji" "What?" The Ji dude looked at who the Hoon dude was looking at,"Uhhhh Hi Taehyun" Taehyun snapped back to reality and looked at the two boys in front of him,"Sunghoon? Jisung?" The 2 said boys waved,"Uh Taehyun can you help us?" Taehyun nodded and helped the 2 boys. Once done the bell rang,"Well gotta go bye" Jisung and Sunghoon ran to the door but and ice wall was put in front of them, they sighed,"After school come to the castle, hope HyunIn did it in Jeongin's room, and you 2 discus how you have the earth and the air element" Jisung and Sunghoon nodded, Taehyun removed the ice wall and let the 2 boys run to their classes, he sighed and walked to the library outside of school,'Taehyun where are we going today?' 'Where does it look like?' 'Looks like you're going to Beomgyus house' Taehyun stopped his tracks and turned around and walked to the library,'Which one?' Taehyun walked to the one they used last time. He searched for anything resolving Sunghoon and Jisung,"Ooo look at that tittle,'Queen Kang Ji-Woo having quadruplets' click it hoe" Taehyun clicked it and read what it said,'

'Queen Kang Ji-Woo is having quadruplets, who would've thought of here have 4 children at the same time and 4 months after her son, Prince Kang Jeong-In, was born how crazy right! We'll keep you updated about the 4 children.'

'"Who knew being the Queen and King is like being a celebrity" Taehyun shook his head,"Look at that one it's about their gender" TaeSang looked at it,"Click it Click it" Taehyun chuckled and clicked it,"It says,'

'Queen Ji-Woo is having four boys, lets see who they take once these next 5 months are over, I bet King Kang Woojin is happy that he's having 4 boys at the same time counting Prince Jeongin 5 boys, lets see how that house is.'

'"Taehyun looked at one and it was about how 2 of them died while being born,"TaeSang look" Taehyun pointed and TaeSang nodded,"I'm still reading it out loud Hyun,'

'Prince Kang Sung-Hoon and Prince Kang Ji-Sung have died while being born the other two survived which is weird but we don't question life, The names of the 2 Princes that survived are Prince Kang TaeSang, the first one to be born, Prince Kang Taehyun, the last one to be born. The other two Prince Kang Ji-Sung, the second one to be born, died with Prince Kang Sung-Hoon, the third one to be born.'

'"Who knew you were born last and I was born first" "Shut it TaeSang. Look it says that Jisung was the second one born and Sunghoon the third one born so if they died then I should've died to right? Right, but mother and father wanted me and you" TaeSang looked at Taehyun confused Taehyun sighed,"Jisung and Sunghoon 'died' they were also the second and third one's to be born, so I was supposed to be 'dead' with them and only you 'survive' but nope they wanted the eldest born and youngest born quadruplets" TaeSang finally understood what Taehyun said nodding,"Anyway where have you been lately? You're never yelling at me" TaeSang looked up and disappeared,"Oh come on" "Taehyunnie" Taehyun slightly jumped and looked at who said his name with a small ice knife, Beomgyu chuckled at the younger,"Hyung don't do that unless you wanna die" Taehyun said as he sat down,"Sorry Tyun, but what are you doing here?" "Just looking at some stuff from the past" Beomgyu nodded and looked at the article he was reading,"So Park Sunghoon and Park Jisung your quadruplets with" Beomgyu nodded at what himself just said,"Oh look Tyun it's an article from a week ago" Taehyun looked and clicked on it Beomgyu opened his mouth and said,"I'll read it,'

'Someone was spotted entering the Kang's castle Sunday, not sure if it was Prince Kang Taehyun or not but the next day he was spotted opening the door for his friends wearing a suit, there was someone else with him behind him we couldn't get a good look but we did get a photo of him and what he looks like now'

'"Oh and look a picture of you" Beomgyu pointed at the picture, Taehyun zoomed in on it and groaned,"Great now whoever reads this now knows what I look like and will come to the castle again and try to atta-OH god what if they already saw it and are on their way there already" Taehyun basically rapped out and grabbed Beomgyu's arm,"Taehyun breath, in and out follow my breathing" Taehyun stopped and did as told,"Now let me get my stuff and we can go over there okay" Taehyun nodded and waited for Beomgyu to get his stuff,"Okay lets go" Taehyun intertwined his hand with Beomgyus and ran to the castle.

The picture in the article

I'm to lazy and suck at editing so just imagine him at castle doors holding it open for his guests

They reached the castle and see Jeongin and Hyunjin walking out, Taehyun sighed and walked up to the castle still with his hand intertwined with Beomgyu's,"Hey Taehyun and Beomgyu" Hyunjin said and saw the 2 said males wave at him Jeongin gasped dramatically as he saw that Beomgyus' and Taehyuns' hands were intertwined,"ArE yOu TwO DaTiNg?" Taehyun and Beomgyu immediately blushed and looked away hands still holding each other,"hUh ArE YoU?" This time it was Hyunjin who said it, Taehyun shook his head aggressively and decided to make the key out of ice so he opened the water bottle on the side of Beomgyus bag and made the key and pulled him in,"B-Bye Hyung's see y-you n-never" Taehyun said and slammed the door shut,"Awe my baby has a crush" Hyunjin chuckled,"Lets hope they don't find the hidden condoms in the house" Jeongin hit Hyunjin's chest shaking his head,"That's the first time I've ever seen him blush that madly and stutter a lot" Hyunjin chuckled,"Other than that one time when he had a crush one Han?" "Other than that, at least he was not this bad, boy is whipped for Beomgyu" Hyunjin just pulled Jeongin away from the castle and to his house so they can cuddle.

🐿🐻

Oof done with this one time is 3:55am it's a Friday 3rd of Sep 2 more days and it's my birthday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 303 21
"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕..." "𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠!!!!" Where Beomgyu decides to live in a haunted room. "ᴋᴀɪ! ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴍ...
12.9K 535 22
[ DISCONTINUED ] Soobin just transferred to a new high school with his best friend Beomgyu, They are both very new to the neighbourhood until Beomgyu...
1.9K 104 10
basically sickfics of taehyun because there isn't a lot of them. I'm posting the first few chapters from my ao3, and whenever I'm done with them, yo...
1.6K 50 18
Just some short scenarios that I couldn't find a place to fit in. ︲This is a fictional story. ︲I edited the cover myself, picture found on google ︲I...