From Fat to Phat

By naryn1303

Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard... More

|1| the beginning of the end
|2| PHAT is now in
|3| welcome to hell
|4| Meeting the Knight
|5| The fallen shall not fall
|6| Siblings and smirks
|7| Let the games begin
|8| welcome the Wrights
|9| Puke fest attacks
|10| Secret smoke spots
|11| a Madonna + Micheal baby
|12| Only thy 'Worthy' ones
|13| Did someone say party?
|14| Say hello to Jake
|15| Oops!
|16| defense mechanisms
|17| Morning after
|18| Old habits
|19| WTF!!!
|20| tongue twisting, bathrooms
|21| THIS MEANS WAR!!!
|22| Common enemies
|23| The nobodys table
|24| What a wondeful world
|25| Peppermint Mocha
|26| Shitty mocha
|27| Sister, sister, sister!!!
|28| No judgement here baby
|29| Blue
|30| Hypocrite
|31| Smack a bitch
|32| First fight
|33| Main character
|34| The pretty girl and the weird boy
|35| Emotional scars
| 36| Governmant names and gym
|37| Drunken vixen
|38| Expensive ball gowns
|39| A night never to forget - Part I
|40| A night never to forget - Part II
|41| A night never to forget - Part III
|42| A night never to foregt- Part IV
|43| Fifty feet
|44| Black Dahlia
|45| Glued bodies
|46| Sketchs
|47| Faceless potrait
|48|Artistic lust
|49| Shot gun
|50| Picture Perfect
|51| Life story
|52| Together
|53|Voiceless
|54| Bathroom Confrontations
|55| True love
|56| Playing with Fire
|58| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part II
|59| Holly Jolly Christmas - Part III
|60| All good things must come to an end
Book 2 coming soon!!!

|57| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part I

1.1K 56 7
By naryn1303

HOLIDAY :

/ˈhɒlɪdeɪ/

1. an extended period of leisure and recreation, especially one spent away from home or in travelling.

"You know Ellie hiding your boyfriend away from us gave me an extra day to think of all the ways I can make him uncomfortable today." Summer said as she plopped onto my resort bed as she threw a grape in her mouth. I looked at her and she gave me a diabolical grin and a bit of wonder and excitement glistened from her eyes. Honestly it gave me the chills.

"If you ask me I think it was rude of her not to let her sisters see him before everyone else." Ocean said with a slightly hurt expression on her face. Lies. All lies.

She wasn't actually sad. I knew that for a fact she was trying to guilt trip me into making them meet him before tonight. Which obviously wasn't going to happen given that my sisters are way too much to handle.

"Ellie, you even got me excited for this year's Christmas. I mean you're bringing a freakin' boy. Tell me is a hottie?" Dove said, in addition to having Ocean and Summer in my room our first cousins Dove, Gina, Samantha and Hannah we are present to. Dove and Gina are my uncle Milo's daughters -Uncle Milo is my dad's younger brother. Sam and Hannah are uncle Archer's daughters and he is my mum's eldest brother.

"Does he have a brother?" Samantha asked and I winced at the thought of any of them asking him that.

"No he doesn't, and you better not ask him that." I said in a very protective tone which all of them seemed to not understand.

"Ok chill out." Dove said with her arched brow and not wanting to ask as to why our light conversation had turned into a serious one.

Yesterday after explaining my very complex family tree to Jacob I came back to my room and of course a train of cousins and my sisters awaited for me begging me to let them meet Jacob before the Christmas party. What an endless night of begging which later on turned into them cursing me and calling me a - what was the term Deja used right a hogging whore. I honestly couldn't understand why they couldn't just wait a few more hours.

Before any of them could say anything, Deja barged in taking all the attention off of me.

"Merry Christmas bitches!" She yelled as she walked in and gulped down the last of whatever she had in her glass.

"Deja Celia Pricce would you quit cussing." Ocean scolded.

"And goodness are you drunk?"

"Would stop being such a pain in my ass Ocean, and no I'm not drunk I had a glass of mimosa mmm actually maybe four but who's counting."

"Hate to bring the Christmas spirit down but I just bumped into Aunt Griselda fucking old hag." Deja complained, Aunt Griselda was our great aunt from our mother's side. No one liked her at all because she seems to always have something to say, mostly bad and she's a terrible gossip. She was nicknamed the name the Grizzly bear.

"I would hate to be you right now." Hannah sighed, feeling bad for Deja.

"She told me I was getting old I need a husband at this rate Ellie will be married before me and I will be the embarrassing spinster of the Pricce clan."

"She said that?" I asked in horror.

"No quite but definitely implied it since I'm the only one who's never brought a boy to meet the family. Since I'm also the only one of the three of us who didn't bring anyone this year. I'm fucking twenty five years old I graduated from Buckley as the valedictorian of my class and I'm currently doing my residency in hopes of becoming a pediatric surgeon but hey that's nothing since I don't bring fucking boys home right? She said and I quote 'you are getting older dear and playing doctor isn't going to get you a good husband, boys don't like know it all's.'"

"Wow." Summer said as she widened her eyes in shock.

"I know right, marriage is a wonderful institution but who would want to live in an institution no offense to those who want to get married." Everyone in the room said none taken in unison.  There was a knock at the door and Deja rushed to get it and room service was wheeled in with an obscene amount of mimosas being presented to us.

"Sorry sweetie." Hannah said to console my brooding, partially drunk older sister.

"Screw that old lady, my Nobel peace prizes will be my husbands." Déjà announced before grabbing a mimosa and downing it at an alarming rate.

"Yeah, she can suck it." Dove voiced as she grabbed one of the mimosas and lifted it up in the air as if she was drinking to that.

Ocean rushed in for damage control to calm Deja down while Dove continued sipping on her drink, Summer and Sam rushed towards the cart which Deja had ordered filled with all kinds of treats. I exhaled very loudly. It will be alright right? Jacob will be able to handle all of this right? He better be. The rest of cousins left the room to go get their bags and dresses leaving me with the wolves.

"Forget about me, now Ellie tell me about this kid what's he like? Tall? dumb? sporty? Smart? Does he have a big dick?"

"Déjà!" Both Summer and Ocean shouted, Summer in amusement and curiosity and Ocean in complete and utter disappointment and anger at how inappropriate our sister was being. Well she is drunk so I can see why she asked but even if she wasn't I wouldn't put it past her. But nonetheless I was still flustered and my ears had turned red so did the rest of my stupid face when I began thinking about the time we were in the jet.

"What don't tell me y'all don't wanna know, you've seen his dick right?" Her brown eyes had landed on me "you must have, with how horny teenagers can get I know you've seen it, felt it, touched or at the very least felt it or whatever but ballpark measurements what are we talking about here?"

"You have to be insane to be having this conversation with a minor." Ocean said.

"You must have a pic of it show to me, gotta see what little sis is working with." Déjà continued completely ignoring Ocean.

"You can't be saying things like that." I said flustered especially if he is around.

"Ouuu there a pic? I wanna see." Summer said while tiptoeing behind ocean so she could a better look at what was going on.

"I don't know but she's on to something because why have you reddened so?" Summer questioned having way too much fun with this whole conversation.

"Her I expect it but you? I don't Summerella." Ocean scolded her second youngest sister.

"Oh don't get your panties in a twist granny, sex is healthy." Déjà rolled her eyes at my oldest sisters comment.

"No you better not behave like this in front of him and no I haven't seen it." I said nervously but as firmly as I could.

"You didn't deny not feeling it or touching it." Déjà said with a naughty grin on her stupid face which I felt like punching right now for making me this uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"I-I would you shut up." I said, completely flustered.

"Eleanora, what have you been doing with that boy?" Ocean asked with complete shock.

"Who cares granny lil sis getting some." Summer squealed.

"Lil sis got game that's what." Déjà said and Summer burst into laughter.

"When it gets intense remember to always wrap it up, protection love we don't want babies and no diseases ewwww." Déjà said with a wink.

Déjà began to receive a lecture from Ocean and I began fanning myself. My sisters were making me even more nervous, I really wanted to see Jacob.

Gosh I missed him I could physically feel my body tremble from his absence. I was panicking and I know he is probably the only person who could calm me down. He had called me earlier on to wish me a Merry Christmas and to see how I was holding up. He also told me he missed me and not to worry. He already knows my family by heart and he was aware of what to do and what not to do since the plane ride here I had questioned him millions of times. Now all that was left was putting faces on all the names I had given him.

Yeah he's got this, we've got this.

***

Having my family in place will forever be chaotic forty plus cousins, countless aunts and uncles, great aunts uncles even, grandparents even great grandparents. I know he is not used to having all these people up in your business but in most cases it comes from a place of love. I hope they don't scare him away.

"What are you thinking about?" With a tilted head and soft smile on her lips Summer looked at me.

"Oh nothing really." Well except I'm afraid that you might all scare him off.

"We won't bite his head off, don't worry." My head snapped towards where she was up on the vanity while she faced me who was seated on the vanity chair. How did she know? Or am I just that easy to read

"Well we might be just a little to scare him, it's what big sisters do anyway we aren't supposed to like our sisters boyfriends it's an unwritten rule."

"I mean Shaun made it and besides if you are really that worried no need Ocean brought Cain freaking Davis he might steal the attention from your boyfriend." Shaun, her seven year boyfriend, had been instantly loved when we met him now they travel the world together with her photography and his sculpturing they find inspiration in all the parts of the world. They truly meant to be I was sure he was going to be here today and Ocean our celebrity model was most recently dating baseball player Cain Davis whom she's brought too. So like Summer said, I might get lucky and get all the attention stolen from Jacob to him that way he might not dump me over my overbearing family after all.

I took her words into account and looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a silk red dress with soft makeup done by Ocean herself. Everyone else was still getting ready, more cousins had invaded my room and all of them were getting ready, flat irons and makeup bags everywhere with soft Christmas music being played. My room kind of looked like a salon.

It was Ocean's idea to dress as Christmas colors for the four of us. Her dress was gold, Deja's was green and Summer was wearing white while I was wearing red. Deja had said we looked like fucking ornaments but we looked good. My hair was done in soft waves all pulled to one side kinda reminded of me of Jessica Rabbit.

"Yeah you are probably right."  I said to her and she offered me a smile.

The party was roughly an hour or two away and I was getting all giddy because that meant I was going to see him soon. I hope he thinks I look pretty, gosh what am I saying I know he is gonna think so he tells me that everyday.

Jacobs POV

I checked my watch again for the time and it was 4:30 the party had started but here I was waiting in the lobby for my girl. Who by the way is never on time for anything but she had to be close because we've been texting back and forth for the past hour so I know she's done getting ready. Maybe her sister and cousins were interrogating her again. I slept imagining different Ellie's in all shapes and sizes as she had described them. I could handle this. I mean I could handle her so the rest should be easy right?

I checked my watch once again at 4:35pm. Maybe I should call her. I held my phone and selected her name but just before I called I looked up and there she was.

I love her curves of softness. With her golden hair tumbling down one side and her soft blue eyes scanning the lobby she hadn't seen me yet. She is the most astonishing girl I have ever met... my eyes watched her every moment. She was dressed in red, a color she didn't wear often but should, the dress effortlessly laid on her body like a second skin; it was as if the soft silk fabric was made to be worn by her and her alone. Dangling golden earrings, and golden heels completed the look. Her languid eyelashes of velvet-black blinked once slowly and her soft blue eyes landed on me, she had found me staring at her beauty in awe. Her beguiling, oyster-white teeth flashed so brightly as if she was saying found you. She began walking towards me and I kept wondering why me? Why does someone so beautiful in and out want to be with me, but rather than questioning it I was just happy she had chosen me and I was sure hell not going to let her slip through my fingers.

That was my girl. No one can compare that kind of beauty, it's all mine.

"Merry Christmas." She said as soon as she stood in front of me with the biggest smile.

"Beautiful." I said out loud. "I mean you, you look beautiful." I stepped forward and took both of her hands into mine and lowered myself and placed a kiss on her cheek. I could see her cheeks turn red and so did her ears.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"And once again Merry Christmas to you too." I said.

"Are you ready?" She asked in a soft almost terrified tone.

"I have you don't I? I can do anything with you beside me." I told her as I pulled her into my arms and she melted into my arms, home that's what she felt like.....home.

We stood in front of the door that led into the holiday home her parents owned. Behind this door was everyone she was related to. I lifted  my hand to open the door for her but she held my hand stopping me.

"Wait."

"What's wrong now?" I asked her.

"One more round of questions."

"Again?"

"Please, it will calm me down."

"Ok fine but no need for questions we got this I remember all you told me I mean I know your great grandmother's name is Lily your mother is named after her, both sets of grandparents Eleanora and Harold Pricce your fathers parents Lauren and Robert LeClaire are your mothers parents. Harold was in the army, a man ruled by principles of respect. I should address him as sir if I want to be on his good side, if your grandma Eleanora pushes any dish of food in front of me I should smile and accept it. I should be wary of grandpa Robert, he is probably the hardest person to impress. I should comment on grandma Lauren's jewelry and tell her she does not look a day over forty. If I see an old lady walk towards with a pretentious bob cut —your words not mine— I am to run that's your great aunt Griselda. Your father has nine siblings, him being the oldest followed by your uncle Milo and Jeffery, your aunts Naomi, Elizabeth, Stella, Scarlet then your uncle Leopold and the youngest Olive. Your mother has five older brothers Archer, Sebastian, Elliot, James and Wyatt I could go in for the extra credit and tell you their wives and husbands and how many children each of them have but we don't want to waste anymore time here do we now?"

She looked at me with a bit of ease in her facial expression.

"Ok fine." She mumbled and I leaned in and I kissed all her worries away.

"If my lipstick wasn't matte it might have stained your lips you know."

"Like that's ever stopped me." A small smirk foamed on my lips and she let out a giggle.

"Ready?" I asked one more time with my hand in the door handle.

"Ask me that one more time and we won't leave this doorstep." I didn't want to test that theory out so I opened the door for her and she looked at me before stepping in. I followed in closely behind her.

This was probably going to be one Christmas I was to remember for the rest of my life.

——x

Sorry for the late update x 🥲🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
18.2K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
19.9K 347 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
27.6K 690 59
"Why won't you just leave me alone! I don't want your pity." I cried out as I struggled out of his grip, " Emma Knock it off, this whole, everythin...