the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 8

3.4K 65 10
By 1dsonlyangel

After they had finished with rehearsal, leaving me shocked with Zayn's amazing high note, I was hungry and tired again. The boys had stayed over and were drinking while I just had water because I couldn't drink anything alcoholic.

I munched on coco puffs because I felt the need for coco puffs while the boys just ate chips. They spoke about the tour and what they were going to do with me on it.

Hiding the baby bump, keeping the information to a minimum and paying people (doctors) to keep quiet so when I have an appointment they don't go spreading the word.

We were literally going all over the world and I was excited. Niall joined me on the couch after sitting on the floor with the boys and I got so tired that I rested my head on his knees as he stroked my head and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a blanket and a pillow over me but I was still in the studio but I wasn't alone on the couch and I had Niall next to me, having his hand on my bump, the other wrapped around my shoulders.

I felt warm in his arms and the place was still a mess from last night. My phone was still in my pocket so I pulled it out without waking him up and went on my social media's, seeing the notifications that:

@harrystyles started following you.

@liampayne started following you.

@zayn started following you.

@louist91 started followimg you.

@niallhoran started following you.

That's any girls dream but I ignored them because I was already following them. Emma and I hadn't talked much, she still doesn't believe Niall's the father of my baby so I had to prove it.

I went into Snapchat and raised my hand to see him having his eyes closed, lips on the back of my head with him tangled in between my legs. I snapped a photo and put the text as "now do u believe me? :)" and sent it to Emma.

I got a reply almost instant with a photo of her and Nate together, but it said; "no, need more proof"

I huffed and snapped a photo of him spooning me from behind and having his arm around my small bump. "now?"

She replied instantly again, with a photo of her with wide eyes but it said; "no :)"

"You bitch," I mutter under my breath, shaking my head. A hand takes my phone and records a video, my eyes and nose being the only thing showing while Niall's sleepy face comes into view - how long has he been awake for?

Sneaky.

"Yes, hello...Emma, it's Niall, Niall Horan and yes, this is Abby," he says in his croaky morning voice and I giggle, my face looking squished from how close the camera is to my face. "I hear you still don't believe Abby when she says she's pregnant with my baby and I'm here to tell you, it's definitely my baby because I remember the night it happened, and I didn't hook up with anyone else but her, now if this isn't enough proof then I guess we have a problem, so yeah, byeeeee," he speaks in his Irish accent and we watch the video of him talking before he pressed send.

"That probably wasn't a good idea," he says, hugging me closer.

"She's not gonna tell anyone," I close my eyes.

My phone buzzes and it shows a Snapchat notification from Emma again.

"No, I still don't believe you that could be a fake Niall Horan and I-" Emma videos herself if her eyes.

"Yeah, who is that and why is Abby pregnant?" Nate asks making Emma turn the phone towards him.

"Need more proof," she grins and lifts the phone up to show them together and they both stuck their tongues out.

"Hmm," Niall hums, shuffling over me and getting on his knees in front of my bump. I hand him my phone and he takes another video. "I doubt she would be in my house, asleep with me on my studio couch if she wasn't pregnant with my baby, and just to prove it is..." he puts the phone at my knees and he leans in and presses a kiss to my stomach rubbing it after.

"Believe me that it is and I'll message you something," he gets up close to the camera and grins before ending it and sending it without even watching.

"Who even is that?"

"Emma, my roommate she won't believe me, you met her the other day,"

"And the boy is her boyfriend?" he asks and I nod, patting the spot behind me. He smiles, stands up and folds his way back behind me, and rests his chin on my head, one arms under him and the other over my stomach my, rubbing it again.

"Message me something first and then I'll believe you," she grins into the video.

Niall fishes into his pocket and takes his phone out, going to the camera app and snapping a photo of me. "Hey I wasn't ready!" I laugh.

"You look cute like that," he grins.

"My face is all squished up," I huff earning a chuckle from him. He gets out the app and goes to his messages on instagram.

"What's her user?" he asks.

"Emma underscore Rines," I say as he types it in the search bar. A profile picture of her and me at a bar in fancy clothes and in the mirror, posing. He clicks on the profile and presses message.

N: now do u believe me?

E: YES HOLY SHIT HIIII

N: what do you believe

E: YOU IMPREGNATED MY BESTIE

N: not that I like to hear it said like that but yes :)

E: HAHA OMG

N: pls don't tell anyone and I mean that

E: abs said that and i won't :)

N: thank you :)

"Easy," he sighs, turning his phone off and snuggling into me. I hum and close my eyes again, feeling a pain in my lower stomach. "Ow," I jolt forward, he instantly removes his hand from my stomach.

"W-What's wrong?" he props himself up on his elbow. I place both on my hands on the bump and curl my head forward and curl my knees up. "Abby...what's wrong?" he asks.

"Cramp," I grit through pain.

"I-Is that normal?" he rubs my knee.

"Mhm," I nod, gripping onto his bent knee with one hand and my hand on the bump, curled up in a little ball. "It's just my uterus stretching as it gets bigger for the baby," I tell him.

"Oh," he says.

It's quiet for a moment and he reaches down to my stomach, running his fingers over it back and forth in circles that makes my skin prickle and it eases the pain for a moment. "I have no idea what I'm doing, I thought it might help," he whispers.

"It's working," I smile.

"Good," he puts his forehead on the back of my neck, sighing so his breath hits my skin, making a chill run down my spine as the cramp still happens but the little thing he's doing is seeming to help a little.

**

"Are you okay?" Harry asks stroking my hair, in sweatpants and no shirt meaning he stayed the night with Louis, his tattoos and necklace becomes so
much hotter in person. Scratch makes and hickeys are all over his chest.

"You're a bottom," I reach my hand out and run it over the trail of hickeys and claw marks.

"Louis and I take it in turns," he says but I laugh.

"Right," I nod. "You seem like a bottom," I grin, Niall staying in the crook of my neck, rubbing my stomach still, even after 30 minutes.

"Speak of the devil," Louis comes in the room yawing, scratching his arm.

"Morning," he croaks, kissing Harry and the lips and sitting on the floor, falling backwards so he's laying on the floor.

"Like your new teddy do you?" he pouts, stroking Niall's hair.

"Touch me again and see what happens," he says into my neck.

he smirks and reaches his hand out to touch his hair again but Niall grabbed his wrist. "What did I say?"

"Alright no need to show off in front of princess," he yanks his hand back.

"I'm not in this, I'm just trying to get rid of the cramp," I close my eyes, the pain from the cramp wearing off a little. "Is Louis asleep again?" I ask, not hearing from him in a while.

"No..." he draws out.

"You so are," Harry rolls his eyes and sits on the floor in front of him, propping his legs up so Louis sits in between them. "My boobear is sleeping," he coos with a pout, cupping his jaw and rubbing his cheeks.

"Mhm," he pushes Harry so he falls backwards, Louis crawls on his lap, straddling him and leaning down to kiss him.

Liam and Zayn were obviously still asleep and although I wanted to be asleep, I couldn't. "Are they always like-" I

"Yes," Niall cuts in. "Morning sex...happens all the time,"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because Simon doesn't let them kiss or sit near each other in person," he rubs my stomach.

"Oh," I nod.

"And here we go," Niall points.

I look to where he is to see Harry now on top, reaching down to Louis' sweatpants drawstring. "Oh, actually Louis might get lucky," Niall raises his eyebrows.

"And your okay with watching them?"

"It's been 3 years, I'm fine with them being together but I've never actually seen them fuck or suck each other off because they hide behind couches, cabinets or in the bathroom, even in the tour bus," he shrugs.

"Oh..."

"Hey, get a room!" Niall says loud enough so they'll hear.

"Harry," Louis picks his head up from Louis waist band of his boxers. "We're not alone," he whispers.

"You don't want me too,"

"No...I want to see you choke but not in front of these guys," he whispers so quietly, standing up and helping Harry up.

"Excuse us, Niall we're using your bed," Harry smirks.

"Mother fuckers, I just changed those," he huffs.

What the fuck am I going to do with these horny boys for 6 months?

//
cute little chapter filler before the big tour :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Wish By Lianne

Fanfiction

6.2K 41 29
*BOOK TWO OF THREE* Second book in my What Makes You Beautiful trilogy. I'm still writing it lol. Chapter One was posted on September 5, 2012. Pregna...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
7.7K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...