Say you won't let go [BOOK 1]

By GAY_H03

Catra and Adora meet for the first time as roommates, but they start to catch feelings. Somethings get in the... More

Adora's intro
Catra's intro
Roomates
Football
The Party
The Beach (slight nsfw)
Just Friends? (nsfw)
Dinner
Tyler
Razz
You win..
I missed you..
Visit #3
Im not the only one.
The Escape
Lies
Finally
The Kiss
Cassidy
I never hated you
Toxic
Movie
The Festival
Its a lie
Im sorry

Glimmer's Problem

393 9 54
By GAY_H03

TW: GLIMMADORA‼️

ADORA'S POV
"I think we should go on the Ferris wheel for our last ride." I suggested.

"Ok let's go."

We walked to the short line and waited for our turn to get into one of the open carts. As we walked into one of the open carts the guy told us that we were going to be at the top for little because other people would be getting in the open carts.

"Ok thanks." I said as I followed Catra inside the cart.

"I'm getting kinda tired."

"Me to."

"If you want I can drive."

"Let's just worry about it when we have to, ok?"

"Ok."

"This is relaxing."

"It is.."

"Where are you planning to live when we finish college."

"I wanna move to Georgia."

"Really? That's a nice place."

"What about you?"

"I don't really care but if I had to choose I would probably live in North Carolina."

"Wow, North Carolina?"

"Yeah...." I sighed.

I think I was more tired than I thought. I hadn't realized that I was holding onto the railing around the cart.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah sorry I didn't even realize I held onto that, I'm so tired."

"I can tell."

"Hey did you hear about the end of the year College party?"

"No I didn't."

"Yeah it's right after the Graduation."

"That's cool, are you going?"

"Definitely, what about you?"

"I'll go with you."

"Great!"

"Oh it stopped."

"Yeah now it feels like I'm about to fall."

"Nah you won't."

"Now that we're up here..." I said.

"What?"

"How are you feeling about last night?"

CATRA'S POV
"How are you feeling about last night?" She asked.

"I'm feeling better about the whole Cassidy thing and I'm glad I'm spending with you."

I'm relieved that I don't have to worry about Cassidy. She a mess that I didn't need in my life. I still can't stop thinking about what Leo had said about staying away from her. 'Is she about to kiss me-?'

"A-Adora-"

She was leaning towards me, I tried leaning backwards but I slipped off the back of the seat and landed on my back.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." I sat up.

"Sorry I just- you were looking at me and- I thought you were-"

"It's fine Adora, really!"

"Are you sure?"

"Stop it already, I said it's fine."

"No it's not..."

"Oh my god, here we go.."

"I know, I shouldn't have tried to kiss you and it was totally stupid of me and it's ok if your mad at me."

"I'm not mad, I don't care."

"Are you lying?"

"No."

"Ok, so we good?"

"Yeah, it's only awkward if you make it awkward."

"Ok cool." She smiled.

ADORA'S POV
'I can't believe I just did that!' I was embarrassed, I thought it was the right time. She was looking at me for a long time and I thought that was my cue to kiss her.

"I'm just not ready yet." She said.

"Oh."

"I'm still thinking about Cass-"

"Yeah I get it."

The Ferris wheel finally started moving again. I didn't want to be here any longer. Me and Catra had fun today but I'm embarrassed and I want to get out of this Ferris wheel right now.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"What- yeah I'm fine."

The Ferris wheel stopped and we got out of the cart and started walking to the parking lot. The walk was silent, we didn't say a word to each other until we got into the car.

"Adora you're making it awkward."

I started the car and started driving. I tried to ignore her but it was hard. Why am I mad? If anything she should be mad at me.

"Adora!"

"What!" I almost ran into the car in front of us.

"Watch out!"

"I know!"

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

"So why are you acting like this?"

"Can you just stop, Catra?"

"No I can't, you have no right to be mad."

"I'm not mad."

"You are."

"I'm just embarrassed."

"Oh.."

The rest of the drive was quiet the only sound was the music that Catra had played so it wasn't an awkward ride. When we were off of the highway and 1 minute away from the dorm, I got a call from Glimmer.

GLIMMER

"Hey Adora."

"Hi Glim, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm coming back to the dorms right now, why?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh ok we can talk when I get there."

"How long?"

"Like less than a minute."

"Ok great, I'll wait here."

"Ok, see you Glim."

"Bye."

I put my phone in my pocket as I made it past the beach that was across the campus. Catra had fallen asleep halfway through the ride. I parked the car and walked to Catra's side, then carried her bridal style into the campus building and to our dorm.

"Hey Glim, just take this and open the door." I gave her the keycard to the door.

She opened the door and shut it behind her as we walked in the dorm.

"So.....why are you carrying Catra?"

"Because she fell asleep in the car." I said as I put her in her bed.

We walked to the kitchen and I poured some drinks for me and Glimmer because I was tired and needed to stay awake.

"Come let's sit on the couch."

"Ok." We sat on the couch and I gave Glimmer her drink.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

"I just wanted to tell you something. I have a question first, are you and Catra dating again?"

"No, we're not."

"Ok, I just wanted to say that...." She sighed and paused for a second before continuing. "I like you Adora.."

'She likes me!?'

"What? Like in a romantic way?"

"Yeah."

"Oh...wow.."

"Yeah I know I should've said something earlier-"

"No, now is the perfect time for you to tell me."

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"So how do you feel about that?" She asked.

I was a little nervous about what Glimmer was telling me. Do I like Glimmer the way she likes me? That's something I can't figure out right now. I started drinking a lot more after we started talking.

"I feel.....I-I don't know."

"I understand if you don't feel the same, I mean you have this amazing girl that loves you so much and......you love her too.."

"It's not that I don't feel the same, I'm just..........sorry my head hurts."

"If it's too much to talk about right now, we can talk another time."

"No, stay."

"Ok."

"When did you start feeling this way?"

"Like a little before you and Catra broke up."

"What!?"

"Yeah I know, that's why I said that I should've said something earlier. I was just so nervous because if you don't feel the same there is a chance you might not be my friend after this talk."

"So is that why you came and yelled at her?"

"Yeah, also because she broke up with you and if you were my girlfriend I would've at least heard you out."

"Ohh, that makes more sense."

"Right? You could've heard my reasoning before yelling at me." She smiled.

"So, what is it that you like about me?"

"First, you're very hot and your eyes are beautiful."

"Aww thanks!"

"Haha! You're welcome."

"I don't really like my eyes."

"I just hated the fact that you're eyes were barely ever on me and when they were it wasn't in the way that I wanted."

"Well now you have my eyes on you."

"In the way that I want?"

"Of course.."

I put my cup down as she started kissing me. I think I had to much alcohol....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 3.3K 32
This She-Ra fanfiction takes place just after the end of the last episode. I want to explore the relationship between Catra and Adora, how they'll le...
10.3K 360 7
Catra and Adora are college volleyball rivals who haven't faced one another since high school. They make a seemingly innocent bet on their championsh...
4.4K 109 4
COMPLETE - Adora is insecure in her marriage; they've been together three long years, but she wants more. Stripper Catra, Cheating Adora Adora and G...
16.3K 880 27
Adora is a lesbian, new student at Brightmoon University where she will be studying the history of Etheria. Who just wants to prove to her brother, A...