FALLING FOR THE NEW BOY( A NI...

By i_am_faiddy

Moyin loved and enjoyed her life when her ex-boyfriend threatened her that he loves her and there was nothing... More

CHAPTER 1- Second Term Begins
Chapter 2 - His Arrival
CHAPTER 3- Surprising
CHAPTER 4- Weird
CHAPTER 5- Annoying
CHAPTER 6- False Accusations
CHAPTER 7- To New Friendships
CHAPTER 8- Unknown Tears
CHAPTER 9- Untold
CHAPTER 10- Unknown Feelings
CHAPTER 11- I Want you
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 12- Three weeks ago
CHAPTER 13- Truth reaveled
Chapter 14- The words of misunderstanding
Chapter 15- I need space
Chapter 16- Alone in the bay
Chapter 17- Small talk
Chapter 18- "You still care for him"
Chapter 19- I hate you
Chapter 20- Apology
Chapter 21- Love this
Chapter 22- Little arguments
Chapter 23- Deep
Chapter 24- Flirty flirty
Chapter 25- Pwetty
Chapter 26- Double trouble
Chapter 27- You're mine and only mine
Chapter 29- Home sweet home
Chapter 30- Surprise!
Chapter 31- The visit
Chapter 32- Change of places
Chapter 33- Confusion
Chapter 34- Mariam's POV
Chapter 35- The surprise visit
Chapter 36- My annoying brother is so nice to me
Chapter 37- Still hurting
bChapter 38- Valendatory Service
Chapter 39- Breathtaking
Chapter 40- Mood
Chapter 41- Why are you staring at me like that?
Chapter 42- Tire's a bloody fool
Chapter 43- You're going to London
Chapter 44- Fucked up life
Chapter 45- I'm concerned about you
Chapter 46- I have no choice
Chapter 47- Church service
Chapter 48- The take off
Chapter 49- He left me
Chapter 50- New life in London
Sequel
Sequel 1- 10 years later
Sequel 2- Our boss?
Sequel 3- Ten years ago
Sequel 4- It was like we never knew each other
Sequel 5- The beatiful dress
Sequel 6- Ten years ago (At the hospital)
Sequel 7- The night confusion
Sequel 8- Picture Reopening

Chapter 28- Secret

70 25 3
By i_am_faiddy

MOYIN...

Exams are over, and my leg is not fully healed yet. I decided to walk down the hallway, hopping with one leg.

“Hey, can I talk to you for a second?” I heard Mariam's voice.

“Mariam?” I said barely above a whisper.

“How was your exams?” She asked.

Why and when did she care?

“Pretty good, actually.” I said.

I was about leaving when she spoke...

“You won't ask about mine?”

I shrugged.

“Mine was stressful.” She said sadly.

I didn't ask.

“Why?” I asked.

“My parents flogged me for causing you harm during my one-week suspension, and I'm so sorry for what I did. I had to miss the first exam, and they said I couldn't write it anymore. I just wish we could just becom--” She started to ramble, but I cut her off.

“Stop, stop. Mariam.” I ordered and she obeyed.

“Mariam, I am so sorry for everything.” She pleaded.

“I'll forgive you on one condition?” I told her.

“And what would that be?” She asked anxiously.

“I just want my best friend back.” I said.

She hugged me, clarifying that she had accepted her mistakes and wants to come back.

She hugged me too tight now.

“Urh- okay.” I pulled away, smiling at her, finally getting to breathe again.

“Sorry.” She said when she realized, she was about to choke the hell out of me.

*****

TOMIWA...

I was coming back upstairs when I was to look for Moyin. When I spotted her figure, I went a little closer and was glad that they were back as normal people. I heard Moyin's faint laugh and I realized that I really missed her laughter and smile.

I had bad news but, not wanting to disturb them, I went back into my class, taking my seat.

“God, where have you been. I am really going crazy, you know. It's like you disappeared from the planet.” Tirelogo said, making me look at him in disgust.

“Guy? I'm not gay.” I strictly said.

“Now tell me! Why weren't you in class?” He said, ignoring what I said.

“You are not my mum.” I told him.

“Uh-huh? Tell me the truth.” He demanded.

He's always stupid.

“Because I didn't feel like coming.”

“Why? Is everything okay?” He asked, making me more irritated.

I decided not to reply to him at all.

“Baby boy, you know you can trust me, right?” He asked as I raised an eyebrow at him confused.

“You can tell me anything.” I rose my second eyebrow.

I didn't say anything still.

“Say something.” He was really pressuring me and I decided to tell him.

“I'm not doing SS3 with you guys.” I said.

“Shit! That's sad.”

“I'm writing WAEC, NECO and JAMB next year, but I am not coming as a student.”

“Does Moyin know about this?” He asked.

“No. I am waiting for the right time to tell her.” I said and he nodded.

“But why, though? Why aren't you coming?”

It was really hard to say this, but I'll say it anyway.

“My parents are getting divorced, and my mum wants me to stay home to take care of my siblings. They are the only ones going to school because they are still young. She wants to fend for us after they divorce, so she has to go to work 24 hours non-stop. But don't worry, I'm coming to V.S.” I breathed out.

“So you are going home? Today?” He asked and I gave him a confused look.

“That's the whole point of the story. Why didn't you understand that since.” I glared at him.

“No, it's just that Moyin is going home today too because her leg hasn't fully healed.”

“What are you saying.” I asked him, still confused.

“I'm saying that since our parents aren't home and your siblings are not either, you can come to my house every day to see Moyin. I mean by that time she would have known about this.” He said and I nodded.

“That makes sense.” I gulped.

“That means you and my baby sister are going to be alone in one room.” He laughed, wiggling his eyebrow.

I gave him a look that said really.

“What?"

“Nothing. What you are saying is stupid. Don't worry, we aren't going to fuck each other.”

We both laughed.

“But are you sure about this sneaking in thing?” I asked, thinking we might get caught.

“Yes absolutely.” He said proudly, grinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.3K 13
THIS IS A BOOK FOR YOUNG ADULTS Young and innocent, Enitan Hassan struggles between family problems and high school competition with her best friend...
22.4K 3.1K 60
She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers, setting her on fire just like she did h...
282 6 5
"If two ex-lovers can remain friends, it's either they're still in love or they never were." In her case, she is still inevitably in love with him...
657 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...