Unwavering Commitment (Person...

由 Aria-Risu

Minako Arisato woke up from somewhat a very long nap... She found out that she was warped two years into the... 更多

The Birth of an Awakening
Fake Truth
The Harrowing Ordeal
Stopped Time
Newly Founded Journey
Remembrance
The Marriage Glooms (Extra 1)
Comrades!!
One More Goodbye
Reaching Out to the Truth
Joy and Sorrow
Is It Real?
'Cause If It Is,
Then Just Let It Be A Dream: Part 1
No, I'll Face Reality Head On!! (Part 2)
The Bakapuru and The Two Beasts
A Confession of Feelings
A Traitor?
Who's the Real Traitor
The Invisible Wound
The Simple Answer
My Choice
The Path That I Believe In
Our Unwavering Commitment
ONE SHOT REQUEST
The Kings Game

A Goddess and a Problem

1K 25 8
由 Aria-Risu

"Ken-kun..." I knock on his door but there was no answer.

"We haven't seen each other in awhile, have we? It's already been two whole weeks." I keep knocking.

"We still go to Tartarus everyday. Ahahaha, I guess you know that after all." I laugh at myself then sigh.

"Ken-kun, it's alright already. I forgive you..." I whisper and place my hand against the door.

"Minako-san? What are you doing?" Ken's voice resonated on the other side of the hallway.

"K,-Ken-kun?!" I immediately look at him.

He just got up from the stairs... Good. He didn't hear me.

God, I'm an idiot!!

"W-Where did you go?" I try to change the subject.

Ken walks towards me and smiles.

"I just came back from the conbini (convenience store). I went to buy some dog food for Koromaru. What are you doing in front of my room though? Is there something you need?" Ken tilts his head and unlocks his room.

"Ah, no. Actually... Are you... okay? I'm... really sorry." I mumble and Ken surprisingly pats my head.

"Its alright. I'm at fault too. I'm sorry and thank you." He laughed and it made my heart skip a beat.

What the... the hell was that sound?!

"Wait..." I look up at Ken.

"Just because you're taller now doesn't mean that you can belittle me!!" I pout and slap his hand lightly.

I'm just joking, of course but somehow it irks me that he's taller.

"Oh, sorry, sorry. I did that unintentionally." His hand retreats and goes to open the doorknob.

Still, what was that sound... Heartburn or something...?

"So umm... Minako-san..."

"H-huh, yeah?!" Hearing Ken suddenly made me catch myself off guard.

"Are you alright?" He gazed at me and I suddenly started feeling hot.

"Y-yeah... I think."

"Are you sure? Do you want to go to the hospital?" His face nears me and my heart starts pounding.

"What the..." I mumble, feeling my heart race.

"Huh?"

"WHAT THE EFFING HELL IS THAT?!" I shout and run away.

"M-Minako-san?!" Ken exclaims.

"I'll see you later at Tartarus, okay?! Bye!!" I immediately run downstairs and I hadn't noticed that Koro-chan was sleeping in front of me at the lounge so I tripped over him and landed head first on the floor and Koro-chan howled in pain.

"O.M.G." I say and immediately went on a 'dogeza' position.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm soo sorry, Koro-chan!!" I apologize and carry him in my arms.

"Oh my God, please forgive me. Cast Mudo on me, Agilao or whatever, please let me be punished. You didn't do anything wrong. Dogs are great. Why did I... Whyyyy?!" I started getting dramatic and Koro-chan puts a paw over my mouth and smiles.

"That's..." I whisper.

"That's sooo cute, you just melted my heart, Koro-chan!! You're a blessing and a bringer of world peace!!" I cuddle him and he, in return, licks my cheek.

"Koro-chan, you're soo adorable. Wait, why are we on the ground?" I forgot what I was doing.

"Minako-san, are you okay? Your forehead is red." Ken followed me downstairs and looked at me in complete confusion.

"Oh... right. Sorry, Koro-chan." I put Koro-chan down and run away.

"What?!" Ken's mouth gapes open and I ran to the nearest conbini.

I'm gonna buy some ice cream to cool myself down.

"That'll be ¥200." The cashier tells me and I take out my money pouch.

"Ah, that money pouch eez!!" Someone next to me shouts.

"Huh? What?!" I accidentally raise my voice.

"Ah, no. I waz at fault. Sumimasen." The person's strange way of speaking caught my attention.

This speech is familiar but who...

"Wait... It could not be... Minako-sama!! It eez you!! I cannot believe it!! I have missed you, aitakata desu!!" The strange man hugged me.

What is this guy, a French weibo?

But wait a minute...

"Bebe?!" I push him gently and look at his face.

"Oui, it eez me, Andre Laurent Jean Geraux!! I have finally come back from France in order to see you againz!!"

"From now on, I no longer have to tell you 'Aishitemasu' for I will be wiz you again." He smiled brightly.

Oops. I forgot that I jokingly told him that 'good bye' in Japanese is 'Aishitemasu'... Till now, he still doesn't know the meaning. Oh well.

"Umm... Anyway, you were finally able to convince your uncle?!" I grinned at him and he nodded. "Oui!!"

Oh my God, Holy crap.

This isn't good, is it.

He... knows me. He's going to...

"Excuse me for a minute." I take out my mobile phone and contact Mitsuru.

"Mitsuru-san," I whisper through the phone after I reached her. "This is an emergency. Please come immediately." I then hung up the phone turned towards Bebe.

"I missed you a lot. Tell me all about what happened over the few years in the old sweet shop we used to visit." I try to distract Bebe and we headed to a sweets shop.

"Thiz iz very nostalgic. It brings so many memories. Kioku..." Bebe inhaled the scenery of the story and we took a seat afterwards.

"Minako-sama, I have a question." Be be looks at me and I smile at him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"How do you keep your face looking so young? You look like you have not aged at all." Bebe looked amazed and I awkwardly laughed.

"Ahahaha, i-iz a secret. Himitsu, himitsu." Crap, Bebe's speech is contagious.

"I see." Bebe smiles.

Bebe and I started bickering about his time back at France but then, we heard a loud noise.

"M-Mitsuru-san?!" Mitsuru parked her huge motorbike right in front of the store and furiously went in.

"Mi-Mitsuru-san?!" I stood up and she looked worried.

"Arisato, are you alright?!" Mitsuru came closer and saw Bebe.

"My, Andre Laurent Jean Geraux, it has been awhile. It is nice to see you again." Mitsuru smiled at Bebe and he did the same.

"Yez, it eez nice to see you again, Mz. President, Kaichou." Bebe shook Mitsuru's hand.

"P-pardon us for a moment, Bebe." I took Mitsuru and headed outside.

"Mitsuru-san, Bebe remembers me. Doesn't that mean...?" Mitsuru suddenly grew silent.

"Yes... It could be a possibility. We'll have to investigate about this. I'll inform the others. Keep him busy." Mitsuru took out her phone.

"Huh? What kinda phone is that?" I stare at Mitsuru's phone.

"It doesn't have a keypad. How are you supposed to call?" I wonder and Mitsuru smiles.

"Our society has evolved yet again. This phone is called a smartphone. Perhaps I should buy you one for your personal use." Mitsuru hummed at the thought.

"Ah, no. It's fine, it's fine." I laugh. "Anyway, I'll keep Bebe busy till then."

Mitsuru agreed and I went back to the shop while she was contacting the others.

"Sorry about that." I went back to my seat.

"Oh, no. It eez okay, I am having fun just being here wiz Master Minako, tanoshii." Bebe laughed.

"Minako-san?" I heard the voice of Yu.

"Huh? Narukami-san?" I saw Yu with an unknown girl.

She had short black hair and a beautiful face. She was wearing a blue cap with a golden 'V' design, a white shirt with a black tie, a pleated skirt with a belt attached around her waist, and had a blue sling bag with her. She is wearing red and black striped arm warmers and socks and wears dark boots.

"Who's that? Girlfriend?" I grin teasingly.

"Not really." Yu shrugs.

"Aww, really? Boring~ Anyway, who is she?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, excuse us. This is Marie. She's an assistant in the Velvet Room and also protects Inaba." He introduces her and she just casually says "Hey."

"I see. Nice to meet you, Marie." I stand up and shake her hand.

"Whatever." She says.

She's soo cool, omg.

"Huh? There's something in the ground." I see a piece of paper lying on the ground and I pick it up and look at its contents.

" 'A Shadow. We are but a shadow, you and I. We are shadows, that's why we can't play with anyone. But you are a shadow and I am a shadow. We have the both of us to play with. We don't need anyone but ourselves. Our time together is like a miracle but miracles don't last very long. A while after, you saw a light outside. A light so bright that it tore us apart. When that light was gone, so were you. Now I am but a single shadow. Reminiscing of our golden days. My Shadow...' What is this?" I stare at the paper and Marie almost tore it out of my hands and into her bag.

"W-wh-why did you read it?! I swore I put it in my bag!! How could it have fallen?!" Marie flusteredly looks at her bag to see if there were any holes then she glares at me.

"How could you read that?! Stupidlyingmoronihateyouwejustmetandnowyourelikethismystupidandwonderfulshadowihateyou!!" Marie spoke in a fast to be and I couldn't quite get it.

"Uuh... What?" I got confused.

"Wonderful, mademoiselle!!" Bebe stands up and claps for Marie. "Iz that an epitome from deep within your zoul? I would like to zee more!! Pleaz teach me how to write such wonderful poemz of the heart!! Onegaishimasu!!" Be be comes and shakes Marie's hand furiously and somehow, she blushed.

"W-well, okay. I don't really mind." Despite Marie's words, she seemed kind of happy.

"Ah." I exclaim. "Marie, please accompany Bebe for a little bit. I have something to talk about with Narukami-san." I whisper to Marie and take Yu outside.

"Yu, you can't be here for now, alright? This isn't much of a matter that involved you guys, I'm sorry for saying it like this but for all the Tartarus missions, please let only Naoto-kyun join in." I tell him in a serious voice and he seems to get me.

"I understand." He nods. "But please don't ever hesitate to give us a call anytime, anywhere."

"Yeah, thank you-"

"A-Arisato? Is that you?!" A deep voice could be heard from afar.

"What?" I turn to see the owner of the voice and I see a young adult and grayish fixed hair.

"Odagiri-kun?!" I shout.

"You're supposed to be..." His voice trails off.

Holy... I can't handle two people at the same time!!

Why did I have to meet them here and now and they possess memories of me?!

Ohhh nooo, what should I do?!

-To be continued-

So yeah, fast and a little short, I think? I didn't count the words. -w-

Anyway, it's summer vacation now which means that I'll be uploading real fast!! >w<

I decided playing P3 again and guess what happened? I cried. I finished Shinjiro's social link and also the part where I go to his room but... but now he's in a state of comatose! T.T I cried a whole lot earlier like I had to see his death scene for the third time already!!

So yeah, I'm pretty sure the most readers already know who Marie, Bebe, and Odagiri is so I don't really feel the need to explain it anymore.

Anyways, happy reading~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.6K 199
RANK 1 MYSTERY RANK 1 PERSONA 3 PORTABLE human curiosity ... it's what brought us to where we are today . Everything mundane in our life could neve...
375 13 11
A young lady left her country and meets the Phantom Thieves inside Mementos making her to wonder why they are here really. She falls for two of the m...
3.9K 160 8
Starts in Persona 3, will be going all the way to Persona 5. Set in a slight alternate dimension of Persona where the protagonist of Persona 3, "Mina...
352 1 24
**This story contains heavy spoilers for Persona 3 and The Good Place** - - - - "You, Minako Arisato, are dead" "Oh, neat!" - - - - A lot of people w...