Escaped

Von stylesliztics_

There's a story behind everything. Every revenge, every bruise, every drop of blood has their own cause. Fol... Mehr

Escaped
Chapter 1 : Motorcycle
Chapter 2 : Thinking Out Loud
Chapter 3 : Chase (Part 1)
Chase (Part 2)
Chase (Part 3)
Chapter 4 : Road
Chapter 5 : Callie (Part 1)
Callie (Part 2)
Chapter 6 : Captured (Part 1)
Captured (Part 2)
Captured (Part 3)
Chapter 7 : Hurt
Chapter 8 : Attempt
Chapter 9 : Ransom
Chapter 10 : Harry
Chapter 11 : Escaped
Chapter 12 : Lost
Lost (Part 2)
Lost (Part 3)
Chapter 13 : Found
Chapter 14 : Gone
Chapter 15 : Memory
Chapter 16 : Forgotten
Chapter 17 : Warning
Chapter 18 : He's Back
Chapter 19 : No Control
Chapter 20 : Number
Chapter 21 : Truth?
Chapter 22 : Please
Chapter 23 : Omelette
Chapter 24 : Truth
Chapter 25 : Harris
Chapter 26 : No
Chapter 27 : Again
Chapter 28 : The Hunt
Chapter 29 : Encounter
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 30 : End

1.1K 48 16
Von stylesliztics_

I watched the boys in amusement, splashing water with each other with their shirts off and the ends of their pants rolled up to their knees. The sun shines brightly above, warming up my skin as soft wind blows. Finally, it is over. I pushed my sunglasses up to push my hair out of my face like a headband and placed my arms on top of my knees as I sat on the floor of the old ruins, unable to hide my happiness. Harry turned to look at me, gesturing me to join them play around the shallow part of the lake. I smiled at him and nod, feeling content with just watching them. Louis splashed a huge amount of water at him and he chased him around, splashing water all over him and the other boys.

I never thought visiting this lake would ever make me happy again after what happened, I thought this place will just remind me about torture and horrible things. Harry thought the same too, but after Callie was brought to jail, we decided to move on and never let it bother us again.

It was two weeks ago since the last time I have talked to her, the day she was sent to maximum security and sentenced thirty years imprisonment. She asked for forgiveness that day, but I cannot answer her. I understand her, I really do; she was deceived and she have every right to be mad. But planning to kill someone over revenge is something that she did that I cannot forgive. Maybe in the future, who knows? All I know is... we are all happy now. Harry and I officially announced that we are a pair, a couple. Many are proud and happy; some still have their eyebrows raised (mostly Harry's exes). Harry is expressing his love to me more than ever, he said he wants to make up with the pretending that he did and I don't mind, everything he does is special even before.

I was surprised when Harry's cold and wet arm touches mine, I didn't see him walking towards me-I was too occupied with my thoughts at the moment. He smiled at me; his eyes are bright green as his dimples appeared on his cheeks with water dripping from his hair.

"What were you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing, just how fast days have passed and... how handsome you are." I beamed, turning my shoulders to face him fully.

He slowly shakes his head, eyes never leaving mine and with his ever beautiful smile. "I know that's not what you're thinking." He brushed his fingers on my cheeks. "I hope you're not worried."

"I'm not. You're here, the boys are here. I'm just happy that it's all over. I'm glad none of us got seriously hurt the last time, and that Callie was finally brought to jail."

He smiled, feeling content of what I said as he leaned closer, letting our foreheads touch. Our nose brushed and soon his lips met mine, caressing my cheeks with his fingers as we both smiled through our kiss.

"Come join us, it's fun." He said as our lips part.

"I don't feel very well. I don't want to get wet, I think I'll catch flu."

"Hey, you already said that a week ago." He said, his brows furrowed.

"Aren't you glad I'm healthy enough not to have flu?"

"It's not that I want you to get sick, but... why do I get this feeling that you're just making excuses?"

"Why would I make excuses?" I say, couldn't help my brows to raise.

He shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me."

"I'm not making excuses Harry, I told you I'm not feeling well and that's it."

"Hey," he raised his hands in defense. "no need to be angry."

"Gosh Harry, go dive in there and don't bother me again, please." I said in annoyance. He's been really annoying these last couple of days. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my cheeks before he gets on his feet and went back to the other boys. Harry, oh Harry.

.

-

¦-¦-3 weeks later-¦-¦-

Perfect. I feel perfectly fine tonight. Last couple of days was a nightmare to me and to wake up this morning with the same horrible feeling then completely vanished in the afternoon was a big relief for me. Just in time for the Brit Awards.

I stepped inside my very simple black dress and pulled it up to my head, it was a simple but elegant black dress that is exposing my back a little bit. I think I saw Angelina Jolie wear the same a few years back. I started on my make up afterwards and then after an hour, I'm done and ready to go. I grabbed my keys and my phone to put inside the small purse that Harry gave me last night, I must say he always know what I like. I took one final glance at the mirror, checking on my appearance for the last time before I went to the door. When I pulled the door open, Liam was already standing across the hallway as he adjusts his tie.

"Well, look at you gorgeous." he grinned as he eyed me from head to toe and back. "You look lovely."

"Thank you Liam. You look... breath taking." I smiled.

"Oh really?" he chuckles and I laughed along with him, until someone clears a throat from behind me.

"Hi babe, ready to go?" he says, putting my hand around his arm. I nod at him in response as we made our way through the hallway. But after a few steps a sudden pain struck me in my upper abdomen that made me stop all so sudden. I feel cold and some weird feeling at the pit of my stomach starts to occur.

"Love, what is it? What happened?" Harry asked worryingly.

I froze, unable to answer him for a while as I swallowed. I held on his arm tightly, shutting my eyes close as I hear him ask the same question over again. I was relieved when the weird feeling fades, and I started to feel my skin warming up again as I feel small beads of sweat on my bare back. I took a deep breath, opening my eyes again to meet Harry's worried green orbs. It was then that I realized he's waiting for my response.

"I'm fine Harry, let's go. I just felt a bit dizzy for a minute." I say, rubbing his arm to assure him everything's fine. He argued a bit, telling me it's fine to just stay home and rest, and that he could stay with me through the night until I feel well. But I myself didn't want to miss this so I insisted to go.

We got into his car and as we drove, he became uneasy.

"Love, are you sick?" he asked anxiously, taking a quick glance at me as I stared at him.

"I... I don't know Harry. Maybe. Maybe I should visit a doctor, this is kind of worrying me too." I placed my hand on top of his shaky knees. "Harry, don't worry. I might be sick, but maybe it isn't as bad as cancer right?" I smiled at him, tilting my head to the side to try and catch his eyes that looks so troubled.

He pressed his lips into thin line as he nods, then turns to face the road again, still with something bothering him and after a few seconds, the car slows down until finally it came to a halt at the safe side of the road. He sighed before facing me, pulling my hand and held it with his both hands.

"Love..."

"Harry..." I stopped him before he could even begin. "I know what you're thinking. We've been safe Harry. I'm not pregnant, if that's what you're thinking."

"No, Love... I've been trying to tell you this since I first noticed you being sick all the time, because I know it's my fault."

"What?" I shake my head in protest, trying my best not to laugh at his false theory. "Harry, this isn't any of your fault. I've been through a lot of stress lately and maybe this is just some side effect or something. Don't worry okay? I'll be fine." I say cupping his cheeks with my hands.

He sighed as he pulled away from me, running his hand through his hair and undoing three buttons of his outfit. I scanned his face, seeing he's very serious about this. "I... I'm sorry, I... I just missed you so much."

"What are you talking about Harry, you're really confusing me."

He looked at me, with guilt flooding through his ashen features. "T-That night, when I found you at your old apartment." I tried to remember everything that happened that night, the first time we did it. "It's my fault Love, it crossed my mind but I was just too selfish to even stop. I... I didn't stop. I'm so sorry."

My brows are furrowed, thinking about what he said as the scenes played at the back of my mind. My hand made its way to cover my mouth as I remembered one particular moment.

.

**flashback**

I held onto his shoulders tightly, squeezed my eyes shut as he enters me. My back arched as he slowly rocked back and forth, going faster and deeper inside me. I heard him say I love you sweetly in my ears as my body trembles with his thrusts.

He gasped and his eyes went wide all so suddenly, as if realization hits him.

"Harry? What's wrong?"

He remained unmoved for a couple of seconds, as if he was thinking of something very important. Until he smiled and said: "It's nothing." then continued moving.

**end of flashback**

.

"Oh my god Harry," I looked at him and his features shows guilt and just how sorry he is. I can't explain what kind of emotions I was feeling right now, I'm twenty, he's twenty one and there's so much that awaits ahead of us. "You knew it. And yet you..."

"I know Love," he says softly, reaching for my hand. "it is so irresponsible of me to do that to you and I'm terribly sorry. But Love, I wasn't just thinking about finishing what I started that night, I love you and that's all that matters." his hand reached to cup my cheek, and leaned to give me a kiss on my forehead. "That night, I was thinking... If anything like that happens, I'd be... happy. Then I would have more reasons to love you more, and to be with you."

I pulled my hand from his grasp and massaged my temple as I leaned my by back on the seat. I can't absorb all that he just said; it can't be...it can't be.

But to think of it, that night happened about... seven weeks ago. And my period should be...

I felt my blood drained out of my face, suddenly felt cold but sweat starts to form and soon trickle down my forehead as soon as realization hits me. I have skipped my period last month which should be on the twentieth. I opened my purse and pulled my phone out of it, Harry watches me as I scroll through the apps and to the calendar. I felt like having an anxiety attack upon realizing everything.

Callie, the trial, security and even Harry kept my mind so busy for weeks. Today is tenth of the month, it is almost two months since my last period. "Oh god, Harry. What have we done." I say shutting my eyes close as I clutch on my stomach.

.

"I knew it would happen, getting you pregnant and all. I just don't want to be all excited." Harry smiles, his fingertips brushed the side of my cheek, pushing some hair to the back of my ear. "I was kind of... expecting it. I'm just worried you'll be mad at me and won't accept it." His voice was deep, almost a whisper as he said. His eyes danced as he watched my features.

I swallowed a mouthful of ice cream before answering him. "It's our baby, Harry. Why would I do that ?" I say, scooping another spoonful of ice cream. "And I love you Harry, I cannot stay mad at you." I pecked him on his cheek before shoving the spoon on my mouth.

We decided to go home instead of going to the Brit Awards; we are soaked in sweat though. Harry bought three sets of pregnancy test kits on different brands on our way back home and I was scared, thrilled and a bit upset as the truth came out. Harry was right, I am pregnant. All three test results showed two lines, saying it's positive. He laughed as he lifts and spun me around, and I soon laughed along with him.

"You're gonna get fat." He said, pointing at the ice cream that is settled on my lap. I groaned and he chuckled. "Nah, I really don't care. You're still my Love." He then placed a peck on my nose as we both smiled.

I decided not to make a comment about me getting fat, instead, I asked him one of the most important questions that runs through my mind right now. "Harry?"

"hmm?" his eyes fixed on the live telecast of the Brit Awards.

"Don't you think we're still too young for this? I mean, are you ready for this? For some big changes?"

"I don't know if I'm ready, to be quite honest." his head turns to look at me, before giving me a sweet smile. "But I'm willing to go through changes and adjustments... with you of course. And our baby." He says softly against my cheek as he reached to touch my belly.

I leaned my head against his chest, thinking it's fine... It's fine to go through changes and adjustments with Harry. Into having a family, and raising our child. Without worries, without danger.

"I love you, Love." he whispered through my hair.

"I love you, Harry."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 92 39
What happens when two dominants meet. You'd be shocked at what could happen They should fight They should both want control over the other But will...
4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
375K 7K 57
Some secrets are better left untouched. Some stories are better left untold. But what will happen when they start to unravel only to cause more pain...
506K 11.6K 48
Melissa finds out that her brother has been hiding something from her for 15 years. When her brother goes missing she must rely on Harry and his frie...