Escaped

Some horror films could come true. Love Andersen and Harry Styles discovered this when they went for a little joyride. Before the sun sets, they were on her black Ducati motorcycle, completely unrecognizable by the paparazzi's that are constantly following their moves, one wrong move that will lead to a perfect destruction.

But by midnight, they're already held captive by five men, all in masks and armed with guns.

All because she needed a little break from all her problems and stress that she decided to drag Harry along with her in an old place she used to be when she was younger. But who would have thought there were someone watching them. Waiting for a right time.

+++++

I woke up from this dark and smelly room again. My neck hurts because of sleeping in this chair, my hands tied behind my back and my feet are tied together as well. I used my shoulder as I slowly shake Harry, who was sleeping beside me. I do not care if my shoulder hurts like hell. But I'm not sure if he's sleeping or unconscious after what happened, but what really happened? His tousled hair was still wet with sweat, blood and tears as his head leaned on my shoulders.

"Harry? Harry please wake up." I whispered.

He groaned, slightly moving from his uncomfortable position.

"A-are you alright?" I felt tears starting to brim in my eyes, but I held them back.

He lifts his head to look at me.

The tears that I have been trying to hold back earlier were now flowing freely on my cheeks upon seeing him. Multiple bruises filled his beautiful face, his eyes are nearly close and there is a cut on his right cheekbone. Then I remembered the man holding a baseball bat. "Harry." I muttered.

 "Love, listen." he coughed then inhaled deeply, probably having a hard time to breathe. "..If there is any chance that you could escape, do it. Do not worry about me; I can handle the pain, unlike you. And I don't want to see them hurting you again." tears are forming in his now dull eyes. It breaks my heart seeing him like this, weak and defenseless.

I shook my head. "I'll never leave you Harry."

"No. Love, promise me you will go. Run as fast as you can... don't look back and ask for help."

Then I remember the last time I refused to run through the woods, it only lead to this.

"Harry... don't say that. This is my entire fault. We can get out of here together. We can make it. Those men are--"

"I love you Love. Don't ever forget that." he closed his eyes, tears roll down his cheeks. "Even though your name sounds funny after those three words of endearment, I'd still say it over and over." he says with a small smile formed on his chapped lips. How I wish I could reach him right now and kiss those lips.

"I love you too Harry. Always will."

We both jolted in our seats as someone kicked the door open.

 The same man who almost killed us last night and still wears his ugly and bloody mask. 

*consists a lot of errors, but will edit soon.*

ALSO, this is the first story I ever written so please bare with the lack of descriptions and grammatical error. This was first published about two years ago.