Chapter 6 : Captured (Part 1)

I woke up.

My slightly blurred sight scanned the place. It was a dark room. The walls are made of logs aligned together and the only source of light comes from a small window that is a bit too far to reach, and a door just a few steps away from where I slouched. As I looked up at the window, I can say the sun was about to rise. I can also smell a very foul odor, like rotten meat or decomposing flesh. The smell of it made me feel uneasy. I just hope there isn't any dead body in the room with me.

As my sight became clearer, I saw someone lying faced down on the floor. His curls were still damp and so was his black shirt that is still stuck in his skin. Harry..

I tried to push myself up from a dirty floor but failed as I felt a sudden sting on my shoulder. I gazed on it, slightly peeling off the fabric that sticks into the skin, revealing a rounded wound. The skin that surrounds it reddened and a bit swollen. Maybe an infection, since I haven't cleaned it yet. There isn't too much blood coming out of the tiny hole anymore, but it sure as hell hurts, like half of my upper body aches with just a small movement.

Harry's not moving a muscle and it got me worried. So I gathered all the strength I have to push my back from the wall and crawled towards him. I gently shake his shoulder, hoping he would wake up. And he did. He slowly opens his eyes and met my gaze, a worried look starts to take over his features.

He pressed his palms against the floor, pushing himself up and sat down in front of me. "Love, what happened? Did they hurt you?" he said, reaching for my shoulders.

I winced as the prickling pain struck me again and he quickly withdrawn his hands off my shoulders. "Oh, I'm so sorry Love. I--"

"It's alright, it doesn't hurt that much though." I lied. He seemed not convinced but decided to let it slide as he took notice of the place we are in.

He took a glance on the place where we are, brows began to furrow.. in deep thoughts. "We're in a cabin." he finally said.

Our heads turned towards the door as footsteps are being heard, walking back and forth, or maybe more than one person outside that door.

"Tell me about it."

"Well, we're too lucky."

Something fell on the ground making a loud thud.

"We have some filthy rich celebrities in there. We're gonna make some big money!."

"Not after I do something to that arrogant curly one.. And probably on that girl too."

Harry's jaw tensed. His eyes locked at the door, brows knotted together. His knuckles turned white as his hands curled up in a ball. His shoulders rise and fall in each heavy breath, eyes are a bit darker.

"That's an itch way too deep not to scratch." the same voice added. Followed by fits of laughter. They were enjoying their little conversation there while here, I feel nothing but fear. Hearing them plan about hurting Harry, and God knows what they were planning tp do to me.. makes me sick to my stomach.

"I won't let them hurt you." Harry says though gritted teeth, eyes never leaving the door. Like the door itself could inflict danger.

I held his hand, cupping it in my own as I studied his features. Those eyes shows too much anger. And I don't know if it will help, or it will make things worse.

I know I have known Harry for just about a couple of months and I don't know what he's capable of when he's angry. But after seeing him crush that man's mask using his fist and made his mouth bleed, I bet he's a different person when he's mad.

My thoughts were interrupted when a pair of foot stopped in front of the door. Harry quickly wrapped his arms around me for protection. My heart beats incredibly fast as the knob turns, revealing a tall man in mask. His mask had some what looks like a blood that has been dried. He leaned on the door frame as another man entered, also in mask. One after another, until there's already five of them surrounding us as we sat in the middle of the floor. I recognized one of them, specially his mask that is broken; how a smirk plays on his wounded lips. It's him. The man in the photo with Callie.

I glanced back at Harry, his features are different this time. He's calm. His eyes still a shade darker, but it doesn't have the terrifying anger in it. And before anyone could say a word, Harry did.

"So.." a smirk plays on his beautiful mouth. "..are you guys some sort of aspiring boyband?" his smirk grows wider, his dimple showed.

"He's funny isn't he?" one of them says in a sarcastic tone. "But no. You're not here to help us turn into some stupid boyband." he stepped closer and crouched in front of us. "But if you want to live more of your luxurious lifestyle, and if you don't want your girlfriend to be pregnant, courtesy of.." he motioned his hand pointing in each one of them. "..us, then you will do exactly what we want."

I fisted on his shirt as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"Ohh, don't cry baby." I flinched as he tried to touch my cheek. Harry moved fast, his arms covered me as I try to hide behind his shoulder.

"Don't.. touch her." his eyes furiously gazed at the man in front of us. "What do you want?"

"Twenty million dollars. EACH."