Epilogue

"Bub ba..." her tiny fingers held my thumb as she muttered words so softly, her murmurs are completely not understandable but for me it's like hearing angels singing.

"She's so cute!" Lux jumps happily, couldn't stop herself from giggling and telling her mom how she likes Faith so much.

"Aww, thank you so much Lux." I cooed at her.

"Be careful not to trip and fall over baby Faith okay honey?" Lou says, arranging her things. Lux nods at her and sits still beside me, swinging her legs back and forth.

Here we are, at the backstage where the boys are performing tonight. The fans are still very in love with those boys and their music, some things never change.

Looking back, it's still hard to believe that over a year ago, I am this twenty year old girl, lost in the woods and in search for her way out. So many things happened, from a famous popstar to a proud mom. And Harry, he's always there for me like always. He's a great father to Faith and always makes sure we have everything we wanted. Well, having Harry is like having everything already. The boys are very happy when we announced to them that I'm pregnant, they were far more excited than me and never let anyone be her godfathers but them.

The boys... I was with Zayn that day when the baby's about to come, I asked for help arranging the crib that time and Harry was out to buy other crib accessories - he said he wants her room to be amusing and colorful. When I started to cringe and almost cry in pain, Zayn was there, hand on his hair and almost ripping it off his his head. I remember him running around, looking around but doing nothing at all. Just running around in circles like a mad cat.

"Oh my god Zayn, what the fuck are you doing! Get your nervous ass over here and call Harry for Christ's sake!"

"Harry? Oh? Harry! Yeah! I'm gonna call Harry okay, you wait right there."

I can't help but smile every time I remember that moment. He can't even unlock his own phone and forgot the password which is Perrie's birthday. When Harry came, he was worse than I thought. He grabbed everything necessary and unnecessary, including my makeup kit and even his traveling bag. Liam was the most normal and calm, he guided me to the car where Harry waits--of course Harry forgot to take me to the car himself after he jogged down to where the car was parked.

When our baby came out, Harry was the happiest. He bought us our own house in Primrose Hill where we live right now and since then, nothing can ever upset Harry. It is because of our little girl Faith. He was the one who named her Faith, for it was love and faith that he needs in his life as what he said.

Suddenly the crowd stopped, "I want you to hold the one that you love, and give 'em a hug. The biggest hug you could ever give anyone during a concert." Harry spoke on stage. "And don't let go of that hug... while we sing our next song, Once in a Lifetime."

The strumming of the guitars started, as well as the light beating of the drums.

"I want to call out the Love of my life," the crowd went wild as he spoke, even louder than the sound of the guitar. "for this song reminds me of how we fought, and I want to give her my biggest hug as the music plays."

Lou smiles at me, gesturing me to join Harry on stage. "Let me take care of Faith for a while, now go." she says, stretching her arms to take Faith.

The crowd gets wild again as soon as I stepped out, and Harry smiles at me as he took my hand and spun me around, ending up inside his arms as the music continues. Soon I heard Liam's soothing voice as he sang the first line.

Once in a Lifetime
It's just right
We make no mistakes
Not even a landslide
or riptide
could take it all away

Harry's arms tightened around my waist as he sang his line behind me, his chin at the crook of my neck.

Somehow
it feels like nothing has changed
Right now
my heart is beating the same
out loud
someone's calling my name
It sounds like you

"Hi Love, here we are dancing on a tune again." he whispers to my ear as the other boys sing.

When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side

"Yeah, I just hope there's no one trying to kill us now." I smiled.

"Love, are you ready for more changes?" His hips slowly sways along with mine as the soft melody continues.

"Yes, if you'll be with me through those changes."

Once in a lifetime
It's just right
We are always safe

Not even the bad guys
in the dark night
Could take it all away

Somehow
feels like nothing has changed
right now my heart is beating the same

We swayed as the song plays, Harry didn't let go of me until the very last strum of the guitar.

"Love, my heart is beating just the same... from the first time I ever saw your first single on mtv, up until now." he says through the mike, making me gasp. "I love you so much baby."

I cupped his cheek, tears welling in my eyes as I mouthed the words I know. He dimpled a smile before leaning down to give me a peck, the very same smile I fell in love with over the years.

"Your the prettiest force that have kept me from giving up and dying in the woods, to breathe and believe anything bad won't last and will be over before you know it. You're my Good Force, Love... you've kept me from dying there. And from then on, I've never felt so strong."

"I love you so much Harry." I smiled at him, just as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Tonight I want this whole crowd to be with me and to witness everything. Love... " he pulled something out from his pocket and gets down on one knee. I let out a breath that I held for god knows how long, tears brimming in my eyes as the crowd goes wild once again.

"...will you be my Mrs. Styles?" he says holding out a small box with a ring in it.

I took his mike with my shaky hand, wiping my tears as I let out a shaky breath. "Yes Harry, I'll be your Mrs. Styles."

The crowd was going crazy, whistling and screaming KISS! around the whole arena. Harry pushed the ring into my ring finger and got on his feet, pulling me into another tight hug.

He cupped my cheeks and bring his lips to mine, his kiss that is always so sweet and seems to be never ending and never tiring. I'm his and he's mine, together... Forever.

The End