Chapter 19 : No Control

**Harry's POV**

She looks like an angel while she sleeps, bare body under the sheets and hair all over her pillow. There's still innocence in her by the way she moves last night and I noticed that she's still a bit shy. I don't want the smile on her face to ever fade, I don't want her out of my life, ever.

I slowly ran my fingers down her shoulder- barely touching her skin, afraid I might wake her up. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I saw the scar on her shoulder, I can remember clearly how she struggled to move, how it's been swollen with purple and red colors surrounding it, but I still forced her to escape on her own. I feel so stupid for all of this, knowing she's so weak... I have to admit, I've been too coward is she's been so brave. Now I let myself be involved in this situation that got me into a quicksand of lies, she doesn't deserve any of this.

I'm 70% sure of what's going to happen for the next couple of weeks, and by that time I want everything to be fine and settled.

I don't ever want to lose her and this time, I'm gonna be brave enough to protect her. Even if that means using my own strength then I'll do it. I'll do it for her, for Love.

I pressed my lips gently on top of her head, "g'morning Love." I whispered through her hair when I saw some ray of light peeking through the window curtains. I got up from her bed and get dressed, not bothering to wash my face first. Instead, I stared at her for a couple of minutes and admired her beauty some more. She really is beautiful.

I hear a sound of my phone as it vibrates and my eyes darted towards the side table. I almost forgot that I placed my phone there last night. When I looked at the screen, I sighed at the sight of the person's name. It was him. Should I told him what happened last night and that I messed up his plan? But what happened last night is not something to share or talk about, it's our private moment for Christ's sake. I slide my thumb into the screen and sticks it to my ear.

"We need to talk. I have to tell you something very important."

I closed her door gently and locked it from inside to keep her safe.

I was greeted by the lads with a wide grin on their faces as I entered the room. Louis was even slow clapping and Niall was dancing like an idiot.

I'll admit, what happened last night was beyond happiness for me. Being with Love was the first thing that I missed, but telling it to the boys will going to ruin everything.

"Look who's got the hair of a jungle right now." Liam says trying to touch my messy locks but I swat his hand right away and go straight to my room for a bath. I just don't want to talk about it and not answer their questions right now. It's not the right time.

I let the warm water flow down my body as I thought about things around me. We're free from those kidnappers, and yet we still can't do the things that we want, we still can't be happy.

I stood under the water for a little while until my skin hurts from the water hitting the same spot at the back of my neck for a long time. I grabbed the usual skinny jeans and my Kiss shirt before I went out of the room to meet him. But I was beyond surprised when I saw Love waiting on the couch.

"L-Love?" my eyes are wide, not expecting to see her. She frowned a bit, not expecting my very shocked reaction upon seeing her but she pulled back her frown and forced herself to smile at me.

"Yeah, uhm... I just thought that maybe you could go with me to the police station." she said awkwardly, maybe confused.

"Police Station? Why?"

She sat straight, starting to get a bit anxious. "Harry, I took a walk outside the other night and... Callie came to me and--"

"Wait. Who?" I suddenly felt my heartbeat raced, what did she just said?

"Callie. S-she came to me. But that's not important, I want her to rot in jail with what she did to us."

Callie, that bitch. My hand curled into a ball, my knuckles turned into white as I grit my teeth. I didn't expect this to happen. She's brave enough to talk to her, she's unstoppable and that's scary.

"What did she do? What did she say to you?"

"She just tries to mess up my mind, that's all. Will you come with me?"

"Love, don't--"

I was interrupted when one of the doors behind me flew open, Niall walks out of his room and saw us. A huge grin reappears on his face as he walks to the kitchen. After doing something in the kitchen he walked out of the kitchen and made his way to his room. But just when I thought he'll never say a word, I was wrong.

"Nice to see the both of you back together. Do you remember everything about her now?" he says crossing his arms on his chest.

"Uh... No, unfortunately. I can't still remember anything about her."

His face falls and sighed. "Oh, then maybe you should spend more time together. To help bring back lost memories."

I nod in response- but his eyes saw Love, who holds the most confused eyes I've ever seen.

She slowly shakes her head unable to understand what I just said. Niall's features were replaced with worries as well as mine.

"What the fuck Harry?" she whispered. "I thought... I thought you missed me. And to miss me, you must've at least remember me."

"Love, I--"

"What is this Harry? What's happening to you?" she said. Her voice shaking, her hands trembling and tears starts to well in her eyes.

"Love, we can't just force Harry to remember everything. The doctor said it's a process and--"

Niall tries to talk and calm her but she held her hand up to stop him mid sentence as she made her way out of the door and slamming the door shut.

I ran my fingers roughly through my hair. This is a mess. The last thing I'd ever want to do is hurt her... lie to her. Fuck.