Garmadon's Spy | Ninjago x Re...

By ZTA1692

Imagine yourself trained and raised by Garmadon, homeschooled and isolated from everyone outside the volcano... More

Author Note
NovelHD Stole My Books
PART ONE
Ch.1 "Ignore The Rules"
Ch.2 "A Mission"
Ch.3 "Moving Out"
Ch.4 "Biological Trouble"
Ch.5 "Cheerleaders"
Ch.6 "I Want Food"
Ch.7 "Shopping With A Stranger"
Ch.8 "I Won't Hurt You"
Ch.9 "Spishar"
Ch.10 "Yeet"
Ch.11 "Potato Lisa"
Ch.12 "History"
Ch.13 "I Need A Job"
Ch.14 "Candy"
Ch.15 "Tea Forever"
PART TWO
Ch.16 "A Very Miserable Birthday"
Ch.17 "Awkward"
Ch.18 "How To Get Someone's Phone Number"
Ch.19 "The Terrible Loss At The Arcade"
Ch.20 "They're Gone"
Ch.21 "Prom News"
Ch.22 "I Yeeted Someone"
Ch.23 "Dumb Green Apple"
Ch.24 "Trapped"
Ch.25 "Wolves"
Ch.26 "I'm Sorry"
Ch.27 "Opening Up To Lloyd Garmadon"
Ch.28 "Does La-loyd Have Teeth?"
Ch.29 "Fool"
Ch.30 "Texting Blondie"
Ch.31 "New Student"
Ch.32 "Brandon's Sister"
Ch.33 "Advice"
Ch.34 "Fanfics"
Ch.35 "Cinderella"
Ch.36 "A Date With Green Boy"
Ch.37 "Jinx"
Ch.38 "Staying With The Garmadons"
Ch.40 "A Blind Date"
Ch.41 "Sam And Amy"
Ch.42 "Caught...Almost"
Ch.43 "Stop Murdering People"
Ch.44 "Two 'Enemies' Chatting At The Park, Eating Candy"
Ch.45 "Back To School"
Ch.46 "I Did Something Terrible'
Ch.47 "A Letter For S/n"
Ch.48 "I Did Something Good"
Ch.49 "The Letter"
Ch.50 "Tomorrow"
Ch.51 "The Dance Before The Storm"
Ch.52 "Why Did You Lie To Me?"
PART THREE
Ch.53 "Did I Get Stabbed Again? Of Course, I Did"
Ch.54 "Bloody Chapter"
Ch.55 "Yeet The Heels"
Ch.56 "Octoshar Had Enough Of Everybody's Bullshit"
Ch.57 "Smoke And Ruins"
Ch.58 "That Moment When You Wake Up And You're All Scarred Up And Can't Move."
Ch.59 "Pride And Prejudice And My Sleepy Cousin"
Ch.60 "Cindergreen And The Bookworm"
The End
Story Explanations
THE SEQUEL

Ch.39 "Sneaking Out"

1.4K 55 40
By ZTA1692

May you burn in hell, yeeted fangirl.

I read it, I read the fanfiction. I stayed up all night reading it all. And I had no more tears left to cry after what I read.

May you burn in hell too, F. Wreigh, for breaking my heart with this awesome writing.

Now I understood why the other readers were crying their hearts out. This character really got his insides ripped out in front of the love of his life in an abandoned alleyway. And it was so detailed too.

This dude -F. Wreigh, the author- needs some therapy.

I sat up, put my phone on the table, and pushed the blanket away before going to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

As soon as I finished drinking water, there was a loud falling noise from the living room. Ugh...Lloyd started sneaking out already? It's four a.m.

I washed my glass and went to the living room.

The carpet was slightly moved, he must have tripped there. The waffle keychain hanging on his door from outside his room was dangling and making noise. Lloyd had his hand on the apartment door when he spotted me standing behind the couch.

"Going to the ball, Cindergreen?" I asked, crossing my arms and leaning my back on the couch.

"I have something to do- Wait." He saw my dry tears. "Were you crying?"

"I was reading." I asked, "Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business." He caught his harsh tone and said, "Sorry, didn't mean to say it like that."

I glanced at the clock, it was indeed four in the morning, the sun hadn't risen yet.

He tried to open the door, but it didn't move. He tried again and again, it was locked.

"You're looking for this?" I held up the apartment keys for him to see.

He slid his hands off of the doorknob and let it hang by his side. "Where did you get it?"

"Your mom hid it behind the TV before she went to bed."

"And she was fine with you knowing where it was?"

"I pretended I was asleep."

He walked towards me and tried to grab the keys before I yanked my hand away.

"Na-uh-uh. You won't get them until you tell me where you're going."

"I can't tell you." He walked behind me, trying to get the keys.

I faced him again. "Why not?"

"If I could, why would I have to sneak out? I would have just walked out normally."

"So you're hiding something."

Do the ninjas have training at this hour?

He frowned. "Y/n, give me the keys. I'll return in less than an hour and put the keys behind the TV again. You won't notice that I even left, I promise you."

I thought. Less than an hour, huh?

"Fine." I took my hand from behind my back but returned it before he could grab the keys.

"Seriously? I'm not playing with you, give me the keys."

"If you don't keep your word, I'll get in trouble for not stopping you, and your mom will be angry at both of us." I added "How about you take me with you and tell your mom when you return that I found my keys and you were walking me to my apartment or something?"

He looked around then said, "I can't bring you with me."

"Why? You're going to do something illegal?"

"Yes- I mean no." He added, "If we both disappear, we'd get in bigger trouble."

"She's not my mom."

"You're the one who said you'd get in trouble if I left."

"I don't care. I'm coming with you."

He was about to say something but stopped himself and took a deep breath, exhaled, then spoke again, "Fine. But don't ask any questions."

I smiled. "Okay, but what will we do about your mom?"

He thought then went to the kitchen. I followed him. He took the piece of paper hanging on the fridge and opened a drawer, took out some money, a pen, and a blank piece of paper. He wrote something and returned to the living room and put what he wrote under the vase on the table.

"What is this?" I asked as he put the paper that was on the fridge in his green hoodie's pocket.

"We have to get groceries before we return."

~~~

Realization hit me when Lloyd took me to the hospital. He wasn't sneaking out to meet up with his friends to do ninja stuff. He was sneaking out to check on S/n, who's me, standing next to him as he asked the worker behind the table and computer if S/n was still there.

I was still wearing Lloyd's hoodie, and had the hood over my head while pretending to look around and avoiding any eye contact so that the nurse standing near us -the one who took care of me- wouldn't recognize me and blow away my cover.

"She left yesterday," the nurse said as she walked closer to us. I had my head turned the other direction.

"Do you know where she went?" Lloyd asked.

"She didn't say anything about where she lives."

"Oh, thank you anyway." Lloyd turned to me and said, "Let's go, she's not here."

"Who's this 'she' you've been talking about? You didn't even tell me we were visiting a girl."

The nurse rushed to the unconscious patient on a moving bed being taken to the emergency room.

Lloyd asked me, "Would visiting a girl or a boy make a difference?"

"You have multiple guy friends, but the only female friend you have is Nya so I'd like to know when you started being more social."

We walked out the door and along the walls of the hospital on the side of the street when he said, "I met her during an attack on the city."

"Outside or inside our school?"

"Outside."

"But you always tell me you're hiding with your friends at the other side of school, opposite to the cafeteria."

"I lied once." Not once, you can't fool me.

We stopped walking and he looked at me. "Have you heard of the explosion of one of my dad's generals' mechs?"

I nodded.

"I was there."

I acted surprised. "You what? Why did you leave the school and get yourself in danger? Are you an idiot or somethi-?"

"Let me finish."

I fake-calmed down. "Are you hurt?"

"No, but she was. Her arm burned and I helped her get to safety then went with her to the hospital because she couldn't go alone."

"Did she have functioning legs that can walk without tripping over?"

"I said her arm got burned, not her leg."

"Then why couldn't she go alone?"

"Will you let me finish or not?" He continued and we started walking again, "So I took her to the hospital and visited her a few days later."

"Why though? You don't know her."

And I didn't stay in the hospital the first time my arm got injured. This boy was mixing too stories together.

He rolled his eyes. "I know her."

"You said you met her during the explosion-"

"Stop, please, or I'll go to the grocery store alone and leave you here."

"I can get where I want alone unlike your hospital girl." Who's me, I'm insulting myself. I really need some sleep.

Lloyd gave me a stare, a disappointed one to be specific.

I held his stare for a few moments then burst out laughing. Lloyd was confused.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your reactions." I smiled. "I was just messing with you, I'm not mad or anything, so relax."

"And why was that funny?"

"Because I didn't sleep last night, and I find random things funny when I'm sleepy."

I turned my head toward the sunrise. Oh shit, Lloyd's mom might wake up at any moment, he said she'll wake up early today.

I said, "Let's go get groceries to cover up your lie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.4K 41
Y/N and her groupmates go on a field trip to Savannah, Georgia, where they encounter some strange paranormal activity. Now sucked into this alternate...
57.6K 1.8K 25
She had a mission, but it wasn't long before it seemed to be compromised by something seemingly far more powerful than any deal she'd come across so...
9.7K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
59K 2.4K 32
Destiny. It must have been destiny for a little stray boy meeting a man with a kind heart. It must have been destiny for that boy to find out he was...