You Saved Me [Kyoka Jiro X F...

By NJRuby

(Y/n) Todoroki is Shoto Todoroki twin sister, but their attitude is different. Shoto is kind even he's very s... More

So Loud
Broke up
Apologise
Spy
Sleepover
Lost Pieces
Heartbeat
Beat up
I Love You

Hang out

2.1K 72 12
By NJRuby

- Jirou pov -
Today should be the day. Me and Todoroki-chan are having a hangout, just two of us.

Why? Yao-momo said it's better since Todoroki-chan is not comfortable with many people around her.

And how does Mr. Aizawa let us out? Well, I tell him my intention and Mr. Aizawa let me have a try.

For what I planned with Yao-momo, things should be fun.

But there's a thing, Todoroki-chan has been letting her hair red. Do she do that because I say it's good or she ran out of hair dye?

"Todoroki-chan are you ready?" I said while knocking on the door.

She open the door and let me in since she continues getting ready.

As she has done she look at me. She's wearing a black jacket with a white shirt inside. Also with blue ripped jean.

"Do I look okay?" She ask.

"You look more than okay" I giggle.

"Thanks?"

As two of us reach the common room I heard a familiar voice call our name.

"Jirou, Todoroki-chan!" I turn around and see Mina. Shit-

" Where are you going? Wait- let me guess. Are you going on a date?! " She said happily. I slightly blush.

" Mina stop" Yao-momo pull her back as she was close to my face. " They just want to get along " Yao-momo added and nod to me.

"Bye see you guys later!" I said while pulling Todoroki-chan out from the dorm building.

We got into the train station without making a conversation. Well, I don't have questions to ask and Todoroki-chan is really quiet type.

Once we got on the train I attack her with my question.

"Do you like arcade?" I ask while she was focusing on her phone.

"Pardon? Mind to repeat that?" She turn off her phone and look at me.

"I- I said, do you like arcade?" I got a bit nervous.

" Oh, I'll just follow. But uh.. "

I hummed as she want to say something.

" Do you mind walk at the park before we go back to the dorm? I used to do that with my friend"

" I'll love to" I smile softly. " So about your friend, you two must been close" I added.

" Yes, he's my only friend " I turn shocked.

Only?! He?

" Oh, is he your old school friend or something? "

" He's my oldest brother friend, he should be 24 now" I gasped.

24?! That's kind of old

" Oh, I didn't know you have other sibling that Todoroki-kun"

" I have 3 brother and 1 sister"

" Oh they must be nice"

" Yes, they are"

" So, uh... am it's cool living with Endeavor?" She just silent.

Am I ask the wrong question?! Shit I'm dead

"It's more like... hot" she said slowly, do she not understand my question or something?

"Oh, so uh... What your sister is like?" Well if we want to talk maybe this the only way.

" She's... Nice and sweet? I guess"

"That's good to hear" I smile again.

Now I'm ran out of question. What should I ask next?

"How about your family?" Todoroki-chan ask me.

"Hmm? Of my family!" I giggled. "They are nice. My mom is mature like Yao-momo and my dad is idiot like Kaminari" my smile fade as I said Kaminari. "Uh at least not bad as him" I added

"Well, uh... He's worse? I guess" she said with a slow tone.

"Yeah of course he is" I giggle.

- At The Arcade -

- (Y/n) pov -

We just arrived at the arcade. Suddenly Jirou grab my hand and 'let the fun begin'

I don't know what I feel, but I know Jirou is happy. I mean she smile all the time so I think she is.

Arcade wasn't really my thing since I always lost. For me walking around the park it's better. It make me feel fresh being surrounded by a trees added with having ice cream under the warm sunlight, for me it's nice.

As we got us I ask her out next destination.

"Can we go to the music store? I need a new drum sticks" Jirou said, still smile as she was happy at the arcade.

"Sure"

We got to the music store. The store was quite big. It's full of instrument, also some music box and DVDs.

I look over the list of the song. I can't say I'm interested, just maybe I could fine some good song?

I don't really have any taste of song. I usually hearing song that remind me of my family mostly Toya. So most of song I save in my phone are kind of sad things.

"I got the drum sticks. Do you want to buy anything? Don't worry my treat" Jirou said happily.

"No, let's just pay" I said while walk to the cashier.

As we got out Jirou ask me more question.

"So... What do you think about the store?" She still smile, I can say that her smile from the arcade still not faded yet.

"It's quite big, and full of instrument"

" What type, of song do you like? I can recommend some good songs"

" I don't have one"

" Oh.. "

" Do you need anything to buy? "

I stop walking and think for a second. " I need new hair dye" I said.

" Okay "

As I'm about to take the hair dye Jirou ask me another question.

" Todoroki-chan, why you dye your hair? You look good in red"

" Red giving me bad vibe because of my father. White hair remind me of my oldest brother" I said while looking on some item.

Jirou don't respond just making a 'oh' face. " Also Jirou, you can call me (Y/n), if you won't mind"

" Uh.. sure but you will call me with my first name to. Deal? " She giggle.

- Jirou pov -

I just ask Todoroki-chan to call me by my first name, without telling her what it is. I bet she don't even know since she don't look care on people.

"Sure, Kyoka" I feel my heart skip a beat.

She know-

I don't even know she remember my full name. All of my classmates call me Jirou. When me and Kaminari were dating, he rarely call me Kyoka so it's rare to heard my first name out from my classmates mouth.

"Let's go then. We don't have much time"

"Y-yes" My voice got a bit cracked.

God, am I blushing? I hope I'm not.

We got to the park and stop to have some ice cream.

"I'll have (favorite flavor)" (Y/n) said. She look at me for a few sec before ask. "How about you?" She added.

"I'll have vanilla"

"Here" she pass the money. I actually want to pay but I'm sure she don't want to argue over stupid things.

I followed her walk around the park. She look so relaxed than she always do. Seem like she like nature.

"You like nature?" I ask softly.

"Not really. It's just habits"

" Oh, you used to walk with someone around the park? "

" Kind of " she stop. " Let's head back or we might late " she said while turn her sight to me.

" Let's go " I smile softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 24.1K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
172K 1.7K 31
♚ 𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨 ♚ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴛᴏᴋᴏʏᴀᴍɪ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ ᴍᴏ...
710K 33.7K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
124K 3.5K 23
Y/N Ōtā was a unique child. She had lovely parents, grandparents, and two older siblings. Her mother had a healing quirk, and her father had a water...