The kyoshi warrior | lok

By Konstantinakkk

Kyoshi warriors were founded by Avatar Kyoshi years ago. With the passage of time, their reputation grew and... More

CAST
Aesthetics and Pictures
1: Prologue
2: Reunited
3: Freeing the air benders
4: Zaofu
5: Old wounds
6: Northern Air Temple
8: Calm before the storm
9: The fall of the Air Temple
10: Alive and Dead
11: Zaheer's new ability
12: Sorting things out
13: The venom of the Red Lotus
14: Jinora's tattoos
15: After 3 years
16: Welcome back to Republic City
17: The coronation
18: Kitiara alone
19: Old scars
20: We are all people
21: Lies and reactions
22: Planning
23: The Return
24: Prison Cell
25: The Letter
26: The Escape
Kitiara's actress {Discussion}
27: Problems
28: Alliance with 'Prisoners'
29: Freedom
30: Kitiara, the history teller
31: Hey, Chief
32: The inevitable meeting
33: Beyond the Wilds
34: The Original Beifong
35: Not yet
36: Operation Beifong pt 1
37: Operation Beifong pt 2
38: Preparations
39: Kuvira's coming
40: The Capture
41: The Fallen Warrior
42: We won

7: Original Air Benders

2.3K 78 6
By Konstantinakkk

Who wants Kitiara to have relationship with someone? Please comment if you want and with whom. I am thinking something with Mako or Korra.

Also the gif represents how were the air benders maditating.

A few days had passed.

They were peaceful.

Kitiara taught her students how to use the glider and how to air bend by moving it.

The air benders were learning fast when they wanted it. She knew it from the beginning and that's why she gave them motivation.

She was polite with them. Understanding. She was hearing their thoughts, their fears and she was talking them out with them.

She wasn't pouting when they were doing mistakes or when they were failing. She was showing the right technique claiming that she, like them, couldn't do it in the beginning.

She was smiling at them, informing them about the traditions of their nation, the sports and many more things.

She caught a couple of air benders playing the game that she had taught a day ago.

Opal made friends. She was part of a group. They were meditating, hanging out together, studying and so much more together.

The warrior kept an eye on her cousin and her half-siblings.

Meelo and Ikki were still learning. She could spot mistakes on their bending, they were not ready for their tattoos yet.

However Jinora was.

The girl girl knew what was she doing.

She should probably do a conversation with her father about Jinora's tattoos.

Tenzin was clearly slowing the whole thing.

Well, he tried to do the same with Kitiara but he couldn't do this due to Lin.

No one can go against her mother.

The warrior smiled.

Her mother... Chief Beifong...

She missed her already.

Her mother called her through the radio two days ago to inform her about Zaheer's attack.

They almost got the avatar.

Kitiara, just like her mom, was worried about Zaheer and the Red Lotus.

That's why she was wearing her full armor and her makeup all the time.

She was carrying her katana and fans all day long and had them close to her at night.

She didn't know what's to come but she was ready.

Kitiara sighed looking at the valley down the temple.

There were small sky bisons playing with each other.

She smiled remembering her village.

The kyoshi island was composed by small villages, each village had his own team of kyoshi warriors.

The people there were more than glad to make her part of their village.

Obviously, she wasn't the only one to come from an other city or nation to become a kyoshi warrior.

There were lots of girls willing to do so. Benders and non benders practicing fighting techniques different then all of the bending ones.

The girls like her, who could bend, were combining the kyoshi fighting style with their own creating their own, combat style.

She watched the bisons playing until she saw two kids.

There, with the little bisons, were two kids.

No, they were no kids... they were...

Air benders.

Kitiara's eyes widen. She thought that she had made it clear...

Never go near a small bison. Their mothers are overprotective.

Grabbing a glider, Kitiara flew downwards, towards the two benders.

Her heart skipped a beat when she was finally able to recognize them.

Jinora and Kai.

No, no, no. Jinora should have warned Kai before going there.

She must have known the dangers.

However, why did she get there ?

Korra said that these two have a 'connection'.

Oh please, he probably dragged her to have fun.

The two lovebirds.

Spirits.

The last thing she wanted was her little sister to have a boyfriend before her.

Korra and Asami would, of course, ship them and telling her this for the rest of her life.

Her feet touched the ground the moment that the mother bison was to attack Kai.

She quickly run between them and took off her glove showing to the sky bison that she was an air bender.

Her father told her that the bisons can are the first air benders. They can distinguish other air benders and when they do, they obviously don't harm them.

The bison did a step back glaring at the arrow tattoo.

" It's ok. We don't want to hurt you. " The kyoshi warrior whispered to the bison while caressing her fur.

After some seconds of Kitiara calming down the bison, she led the children back to the temple.

" What were you thinking !? " Kitiara asked.

" We, we just wanted to have some fun ! " Kai replied.

" Fun !? Do you know how dangerous was what you just did !? You could have died ! " The air mistress retorted.

" We would be completely fine. Thanks for having our backs. Now, come on Kai, we are leaving. " Jinora sent her sister a death glare, then took Kai's hand and left.

Kitiara sighed watching the couple leaving. She wasn't going to relay this to her father. They are just teenagers who wanted to have fun...

She just hoped that her little sister wasn't like her...

A freak who preferred speaking with spirits than socializing with other people.

***

After a couple of days, she found herself meditating with the air benders.

The sun was shining. There were no clouds, indicating that there would be no rain.

Kitiara was inhaling and exhaling peacefully.

Various of noises could be heard.

Benders who were moving uncomfortably, searching for a convenient position. Some others who were bored and were waiting for Kitiara to call it a day.

Suddenly, Kitiara felt a presence.

A presence of a spirit.

Opening her eyes, sleep looked around for the spirit.

She saw it.

A small spirit whispering something to her uncle.

Bumi gasped and the little, cute spirit disappeared.

" Quickly. Jinora and Kai are in danger. We need to go and save them ! " Bumi stated.

Everyone were alert after those words.

" No, no. You stay here. Father and I will handle this. Just tell me where she is. " The kyoshi warrior stood on her feet.

" But there's no time ! We need to go together. All of us ! United ! We are the air nation ! And two of us need us ! Everyone grab a glider and follow me !! " Bumi declared.

Kitiara opened her mouth to retort but all the air benders complied with Bumi's orders.

Sighing she grabbed her glider and followed Bumi.

Bumi flew towards the valley with the bisons with the rest of the group behind him.

And it hit her.

Jinora and Kai came back to 'have fun' and something happened.

The question is what ?

The bisons remembered them, they wouldn't attack them again.

But what if-

Kitiara's gaze fell on the single truck.

This shouldn't be here.

One word.

Poachers.

This happened.

Fastening her pace the warrior was the first to touch the ground.

" A kyoshi warrior ! " A man shouted.

" Kill her. " An other responded.

Men were clear in the view. From the way they moved, Kitiara understood that they were earth benders.

The rest of the group landed and the fight began.

Rocks were thrown and avoided.

The Beifong was more than pleased to see that the air benders were cooperating and using the techniques that she and her father had taught them.

Opal, who was fighting next to her, averted a rock and then knocked out her enemy with her bending. An excited smile was on her face realizing that this was her first fight. Her mother and family would be so proud.

The encounter came to an end when all of their opponents were defeated.

" Good job ! Now, where is Jinora and Kai ? " Bumi inquired caressing his beard.

The young woman looked around for the truck, only to notice that it vanished.

" They are here. " She heard her father's voice from behind.

She turned to see her father accompanied by her half-sister and her friend.

" Alright, we need to bring those poachers to justice and then have a very serious conversation about... all of this. " Kitiara remarked glancing at her father intently.

Tenzin nodded. " Yes, indeed. However, the two of us need to also speak for something else later. "

Kitiara raised an eyebrow. " Em... okay. Wanna tell me to be prepared ? "

" No. "

" Why so ? " The warrior insisted.

" Don't try to play this game with me, young lady. " The older air master threatened.

" But, I don't- "

" Alright, everyone back to the air temple. " Tenzin cut her off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.2K 40
This is a bunch of female LOK/Atla characters x fem readers. All character will be above the age of 18 unless stated otherwise (just so it's not Wier...
12.6K 509 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...
19K 598 55
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
973 76 21
You thought it was over? Years have have passed since the war, and Kimi, formally known as Coco, was living the life. She earned her arrows, she was...