I Belong To You ( man x boy )

By natsume1988

Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total geni... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 34

10.1K 424 39
By natsume1988

Louis

I'm seething with anger while I walked at the hall. Making every person scampered away when I pass by, not that I can blame them. I'm really a sight to see.

Because of Masha's situation I'm very adamant to leave his side. But I do not have a choice, those old bastards are waiting for me. And I can't jeopardize the whole pack, already as it is. Still, I am very angry with their sudden appearance and even with myself.

I'm aware of the risk, when I accepted Masha as my mate. However, like I said before I do not regret anything. I truly love him, and even though he is a boy and a human those feeling will never waver nor it will disappear.

But now, I'm starting to hate myself for bringing Masha in this kind of situation. Especially now, that he is pregnant with my child.

My wolf whimper within me. Remembering Masha's pain filled face, before I storm out of the infirmary to meet the Elders. More anger surged through my veins and I even imagined my veins bursting inside me.

I forcefully throw the door open and walk inside the room. The people inside grew quiet when I look at them with a murderous glare.

My mother is sitting in one of the couches in front of the four old man who is wearing a red robes with black linings on the hem. And even though they are old, anyone can see that they are once powerful men with the blinding aura that they are emitting.

The uniformed four men standing still near the door might be their personal bodyguards, aside from them there also several people outside of the pack house that I can scent. Probably their own personal army, after all they are considered as nobles in our society.

The Elders, are the most influential group of people in the Werewolf Society. With distinct powers and abilities that make them different than the other werewolves, not to add that they are from the Family of The Legend. The last family descended from the Moon Goddess herself, that gave them the full authority over us.

At first, a lot of Packs from the North rebelled against them, when the Elders Council first founded. However, they lost. The rebels can not match the powers that the Elders held. And even though, a lot were against their group they just keep it with their selves. No one took the courage to fight with them again. Afraid that they will experience the same miserable faith that those rebels have met.

"What do you want?!" I snarled.

"Tsk, what a temper young Alpha. I thought your better than that..." a voice spoke. Its different than I expexted it to be. It doesn't hold a commanding tone but its more subtle and more gentler. Turning around, I saw an old man. He is different than the rest. His presence is much stronger with the way he carry himself, while he stare directly in my eyes.

"Its been long Elder Rook." I state, with a blank face. Then walk towards my table and take my sit. I do not even greet the others, while giving them a hateful look. "I'm a very busy Elders, so let's get down to business."

Elder Rook just laugh at me, and lean back on his chair. "Like always, young Alpha. But its true for our case too. We have a lot of matters that we need to take care of." He grumbles with a smile, suddenly I shudder when he's smile turn to a malicious smirk when our eyes clashes together. "For example, a grand wedding of the most powerful Werewolf in our history."

My eyes turn to slit, while my nostrils flare. "What are you planning?" I seethe through clenched teeth.

"Hmm, Louis I'm just planning your grand wedding to the heiress of the Silver moon Pack, of course." My eyes turn red, as I jump on my sit and lunge at him. The soldiers didn't even move from their places, but I heard my mother gasp. To my surprise my body suddenly stop moving, while I hung on the air with a bewildered look.

"Your such a stupid boy, Louis." The old man beside Master Rook said. "Frontal attack like that won't affect us."

Beads of sweat starts to roll on my back, while I grit my teeth together as I begin moving my body. But its all in vain. I can't really move a single muscle, even my fingers or toes.

Suddenly, my eyes grew big when my body move and glide through the air. Then I fall on my sit.

"You should listen to us, Louis Caine Lexus. Marrying a more appropriate woman will ensue the safety of your pack and even your future. Its very outrageous to believe that your mate is a mere human and on top of that a boy! That's ridiculous!" Elder Rook thundered with a satisfied smirk. "As the Alpha of your pack you should think the well being of your members, not the ridiculous imagination that your implying."

I ball my fist, but still I can not move my body. One of them might still holding me, forcefully. And to my horror, I can not also speak. I knew that they are doing it on purpose but I really need to do something before they decided something outrageous against my will.

"Hmm, it seems your silence means you approve with our proposal." I knew it!

I saw my mother face turn red, as she sneered at them. "My son, wouldn't agree with anything you've said. What did you to him?!"

"I'm afraid, that your being hystetics Ma'am. Your son already agreed with us."

"I'm being hysterics! Me? You've gotta be kidding me, old bastards." Mom grew more angry, and I can almost feel the air crackling while the three Elders glared at her, while she do the same with them.

Elder Rook remained on his sit while he looked trough my eyes. Even when the room become noisy, while my mother starts bickering with the other Elders. He still won't stop looking at me. And I can feel it. Something is probing my mind. A very unfamiliar feeling that slowly entering my head. If not from the sheer determination that I'm feeling at the momemt I would have crumble a long time ago.

Suddenly, the door were thrown open and my heart sunk when I saw Chris standing there, with tears flowing on his cheeks. Fear engulf my whole body, and I don't know how but an invincible rope that binding my whole body are suddenly snap into tiny pieces when I force my body to move. Then I hastily stood up and run over the hall towards my mate.

--

Masha

My whole world is submerge to a never ending darkness. I feel constricted. My limbs can not move, while my head pounds painfully.

I can feel the fear creeps into my heart, while I begun to feel helpless. Thinking that even Louis can not save me anymore.

This is the end...

I'm really going to die.....

--

Louis

I breathed hard while my knees grew weak, when my eyes focus on the person lying on the bed.

Masha is as pale as a sheet. Any blood from his face are completely drain, while his body is not moving even his chest.

What is happening?

"What's wrong with him, Chris?" I croaked.

My chest is constricting painfully in my chest while I waited for Chris reply but I grew impatient when he remained quiet beside me.

Snapping my head at his way, I roared angrily. "I said, what's wrong with him?!"

Chris whimpers as tears start to pour on his cheeks, "He's dying.. Alpha..I can't.."

My world spin, as my insides swirl. Wobbling on my feet, I shook my head left and right. "That's not true.. Your lying.. You are lying!" I scream so loud that the windows suddenly rattles until it break into tiny little pieces. The whole castle shook with so much force that I heard a lot of scared screams. Walking towards Chris, I grab his shoulders and shook his body.

"Please tell me Chris, that your only joking.. Its not true right. You're only messing with me. That its only a big joke.. And Masha is going to be fine..and..." My voice trembles, while I slump down on my knees and shamelessly hold Chris, and continued to plea. "Please..don't say that... Masha is going to live.."

"I'm sorry Alpha.." Chris voice is small, almost like a whisper but I heard it clearly.

I start to tremble, while I remove my hold on him and look over my shoulder where Masha is lying.

Unstopabble tears start to fall from my eyes, while I crawl over him. I can feel my heart starting to crack as I fought the darkness that slowly consuming my consciousness.

"Masha..." I murmur tearfully, as I pull his hands and hold it with mine. "You said, that we are going to be together forever. That we are going to start our family. That we are going to be happy..."

"Louis..." I heard Josh exclaimed as I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I knew that everybody is looking even those old bats but they are not my concern anymore. I just want my mate..and that's right my child..

My head suddenly turn towards Chris, "How about the baby?" I asked.

His lower lip trembles, while he lower his head. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry.."

Waves of sobs escape from my mouth, while I heard some sniffle behind me. Looking back at Masha, "Why Masha? Why? God Damn it, don't leave me! Please!" My voice is shaking while I scream on his face, but still no reply. I grip his hand tightly and caress his cheeks while my body burn with so much hate and anger. "You belong to me, and even death can not take you away! So please wake up!"

But my world totally collapsed around me when his hand totally grew limp on my hold. His breathing cease, while his heart completely stop.

My vision become blurred while dark spots dance around my eyes. And I do not fight it this time when the darkness came at me again. Wishing that once I opened my eyes, everything will be fine again.

"Masha.."

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...
2K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
268K 13K 37
Mew Suppasit a young business man,a perfect boyfriend/husband material was able to fulfill almost all the promises he made to his late girlfriend...
3.2K 264 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...