CHOOSE {JJ/Rafe}

By freakyright

Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has... More

[ cast ]
1. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰
2. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
3. 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐱, 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞
4. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐉
5. 𝐊𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦
6. 𝐀 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦
7. 𝐉𝐉 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨
8. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭
9. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧?
10. 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐉𝐉 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞
11. 𝐈𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
12. 𝐓𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤
13. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
14. 𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈
15. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
16. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐉𝐉 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
17. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
18. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
19. 𝐒𝐮𝐬
20. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡
21. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
22. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
23. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?
24. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
25. 𝐉𝐉 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬
26. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞?
27. 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
28. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
29. 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
30. 𝐀 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫
31. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐉, 𝐉𝐉 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞
32. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧
33. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦
34. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
35. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐉𝐉 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟐.𝟎
𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 2
1. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
2. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
3. 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞
4. 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫
5. 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭
6. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
7. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟- 𝐟𝐮- 𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞
8. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
9.𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
10.𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
11.𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
12. 𝐉𝐉'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
13.𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
14.𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
15.𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞
16.𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
17. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐉𝐉, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
18.𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨
19.𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
20. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫
21. 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
22. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬
23. 𝐑 𝐈 𝐏
extra. 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 3
1. 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
2. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
3. 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
4. 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐐
5. 𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬
6. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?
7. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
8. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
10. 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
11. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
12. 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
13. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫
14. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
15. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
16. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
17. 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
18. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
19. 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

9. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

1.5K 24 98
By freakyright

Kayla's POV

"Princess?" The boy turned with a smile on his face, his eyes were almost showing his happiness. Like this was real.

JJ

"No no no no no" I began muttering. As the boy stood and walked towards me his hands in the air "hey hey Hey. it's me" He said getting closer. "No no no stay away!" I screamed before I knew it tears began pouring down my eyes. What I was seeing was not real. "No no you died!" I yelled. "Wait what?" He said in confusion. He looked concerned, that was JJ he always made sure I was okay but this can't be him. It's my mind playing with me. "Calm down princess, it's me. JJ." He smiled again sympathetically clearly trying to make me feel better and as much as I wanted it to work, it wasn't.

As if everything was all back to normal. But I saw him, I saw him get slashed by eberhimi I saw him in kiaras hands while she cried. "I'm seeing things" I slowly sat down on the stairs. "I came back for you, I'm back weirdo" He chuckled. My head began throbbing, I didn't know what i was seeing. The tears began blurring my vision. "No I'm seeing things, this isn't real kayla" I kept screaming to myself and I couldnt even see JJ's reaction. Even if he wasn't real I could see whatever or whoever it was walking closer to me. "No no don't touch me!" I yelled. "Kayla" his voice soft. I was afraid. I didn't know what I was seeing. Was it a ghost? His spirit. I didn't want whatever it was to touch me because I didn't want to not feel him and realize it was all just my mind tricking me. A part of me wanted it to be real but I knew it wasn't.

I was confused.

My eyes were shut. I didnt know if the boy was still there waiting. All I did was yell, scream and cry but I didnt want to. My head was hurting I was seeing things that  weren't even real and i couldn't control it. I heard someone running from the opposite side. "Kayla!" Thea's voice. "Hey why....what happened?" She asked coming closer to me. I was still whimpering in pain but I managed to point infront of me where the boy stood before but now no one was there. "Who?" I looked at thea's confused expression. "What? I- he was there! I saw....no no I'm seeing things. Somethings wrong with me" It wasn't real. Thea didn't see him. I'm going mad, I'm going crazy.

Third person POV

Thea looked at her cousin empathetically. Her face was all puffy her, eyes red, her hands were on her head and she was talking to herself. Muttering words she barely heard but most of which said. "I'm going crazy. I saw him, he isn't real" Thea tried to slowly sit next to the girl who was too vulnerable to hate her cousin who was there for her now. And she collapsed into her hands, "Thea, I think- I'm seeing...I'm scared" she cried into her cousins arms. Thea didn't know what to do. "J died. He's gone" Thea heard kayla repeating over and over again. "Kayla who was here?" Thea asked again not knowing what to do. Kaylas eyes were still endlessly pouring tears, and she was shivering.

About an hour later Rafe returned, Thea hearing the noise of the car ran outside. The boy got out of the vehicle with his eyes scrunched up. "Thea What are you doing here?" He asked. "Rafe, I need to talk to you" Thea said going upto the boy. "Where's kayla?" He said. "It's about kayla" she moved closer to him. He began walking towards the house. "Rafe I need you to tell me who Jay or...J is" she asked him and he turned around, "what?" He asked still confused. "Thea what happened." He asked with his anger now slowly increasing by the second. She was slightly frightened. "What did you do?" He asked now hovering over the girl almost as if he was giving her a death glare.

"I didn't do anything! She kept saying she saw someone but no one was there. I think whoever it was escaped but....she said he was ...dead?" Thea spoke, she too had so many questions as to what happened to her cousin. "JJ? Did she say JJ" rafe said moving back and now running into the house.   "Maybe...Isn't jj..." Thea didn't finish her sentence she knew who JJ was. But when did he ever die. "Could there be a way he survived?" Thea asked. "I don't know but even if he did, how would he get here." Rafe had alot of mixed emotions. He didn't always think JJ did die, he saw them taking him on the boat yes, but there was a possibility he was never gone. Him being back isn't really icing on the cake for rafe. But he just wanted to see how kayla was doing and ask her what had happened.

"Where is she?" He said walking around and then he saw kayla sitting on the staircase. She hadn't moved. her eyes were wide open and she was staring straight infront of her, her face showed no emotion but he could tell she had been crying. "Kay" rafe slowly moved upto the girl sitting next to her. She didn't say anything, rafe tried to make her until she did speak. "Where are my pills?" She asked him in a monotone voice, no energy in her voice at all. and he took awhile to answer. Thea watched from a little afar. "Where are my pills!" She yelled. "I have some in the back of the car kay, I need you to tell me what happened" He asked her but she stood up trying to walk towards the car wanting the pills only. She wanted to stop feeling.

Stop remembering JJ and everything he was. All those feelings she had for the boy, she was remembering all those nights they surfed together, fought with the pogues, dance battles. Night's outside watching the stars together. She saw his smile, she saw him and it was eating her inside. She was seeing a ghost, he wasn't real and she was going mad. She wanted to stop feeling all of it she wanted to go back to before when she was with Rafe in the car. She didn't want to be crying over her dead ex for the rest of her life.

Both Thea and Rafe followed her. Rafe turned her around and held her looking into her eyes, she was breathing heavily and she looked scared. "Kay tell me" He said calmly. "He's dead Rafe, he left me. But I saw....,i saw his ghost but.....it looked so real.....rafe i- I don't want to... live like this. I don't want to live" She said in-between sobs. He hugged her and she cried into his t shirt. "He's not real kayla. Don't be afraid of it, you're going to get better and you're going to stop seeing this." He said comforting her, stroking her hair. Maybe he was real. Maybe he never died.

Kayla sat in the car and she took her pills falling asleep. Rafe went back out, "Thea I need you to tell me everything" He said sitting with her in the living room.

JJ was back.

_______
Or was he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.5K 53
IN WHICH an honorary kook gets mixed up in a treasure hunt not even a week after moving to the island her uncle lives on. (...jj x fem oc) (formerly...
205K 2.2K 34
season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter = 1 episode Jade is Sarah's twin sister, t...
1M 13.4K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
235K 2.1K 18
✗ DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]