Pain's Worth IT

By Midnight_Creativitie

**Sequel to Addicted** ~~WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT AND IS RATED R~~ ©Copyright 2014 Since Qua' sea... More

° Prologue °
€hapter 1° ~ Glimpses
€hapter 2° ~ A Sign
€hapter 3° ~ Convenient
€hapter 4° ~ Can't Get Away
€hapter 5° ~ Accused
€hapter 6 ~ No Real Feelings
€hapter 7° ~ Risky
€hapter 8 ~ Breaking Barriers
Chapter 9- On to Something
€hapter 10 ~ Building Issues
€hapter 12 ~ Let's Talk (Pt. 2)
€hapter 13- Mood Fail
€hapter 14 ~ I'm The Man
€hapter 15 ~ Another Vibe
€hapter 16 ~ Destined
€hapter 17- Hidden truths
Chapter 18- Blessing?
Chapter 20- Bye Bye lil bitch
Chapter 21- The Dream
€hapter 22- Not so Perfect
€hapter 23- I'm Back
Chapter 24- Fall Into Place
Chapter 25- One Down(1)
Chapter 26- A Little Reunion
Chapter 27- The Big Slip
Chapter 28- Hide No More
Chapter 29- Crazy Love
Chapter 30- Plan in Action
Chapter 31- She's Moody
Chapter 32- A Problem
Chapter 33- Back At It
Chapter 34- Faint
Chapter 35- Unexpected
Chapter 36- On The Table
Chapter 37- Fresh Start
Chapter 38- Here We Go Again
€hapter 39-Broken Hearted
Chapter 40- Someone Else
Chapter 41- Trouble
Chapter 42- Go On Now
Chapter 43- Regret Hits
Chapter 44- Somebody to Lean On
Chapter 45- Still Into You
Chapter 46- Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 47- Take Me Away
Chapter 48- Is it True
Chapter 49- Is It True? pt. 2
Chapter 50- Nothing's Changed... Except...
NOTE
Midnight's Child.

Cɦaքtɛʀ 19- Aɢaɨռst Yօʊ

13.6K 496 317
By Midnight_Creativitie

Cɦaքtɛʀ 19- Aɢaɨռst Yօʊ

Paɨռ's Wօʀtɦ It.

Tɦɨs ɨs aռ aռօռʏʍօʊs ċɦaքtɛʀ. Nօ speakers' ռaʍɛ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ʀɛʋɛaʟɛɖ.
__________________
Narrator's POV
__________________

Tonight wasn't like every other night out in the big city, tonight was the night that twenty girls gathered together to bring down the one person they loathed: Midnight.

The 27th of each month they'd meet in a secret location before eleven and just find ways to bring down Midnight.

They all walked into their secret sorority. The leader of the pact stood in front of them on a cinder block to get their attention.

"Sisters, we all are here for the same reason as always. For the past six years, we've been trying mighty hard and now, now! I can see success at the door" she smiled with her hands raised to the ceiling.

She cleared her throat "Let us be blessed as we say our pledge"

They placed the flag over a fire and one of the sisters stood with a picture in her hand.

"Tonight we come as one, to destroy the foul then carry on. We lift the name of Midnight Washington to see her fall and crippled all again. With no help we pray onto you, Lucifer the great and may you take our flesh today"

The girl let the picture burn into the fire then another girl was walking around with a bowl. She gave each girl the knife and placed the bowl under their wrists as they gave a minor sacrifice to their god.

They poured some of the blood onto the fire, causing it to die out.

"On your knees. Now!" She looked over all the girls. "You... Come here..."

A scrawny light skinned girl, with jet black hair, walked in her presence.

"Sister" she bowed before her.

The leader dipped her hands into the bowl of blood then put a cross on the girl's forehead then passed it on her lips.

"Everything you say must be pure or you will rot with her... Do you understand... Sister?"

She nodded "Yes" she got on her knees "I was snooping around the neighborhood like always and I stumbled upon a house... I picked the lock and when I walked in, I saw her photos. I started to take some things that looked as they were of value, but at the night, at the night was when I heard people home and I came across the door they were in..."

The girl started to fiddle with her fingers and her eyes started to wander all over the place.

"Are you going to speak up?" The leader leaned towards the girl. "Speak!" She slapped her and the girl started to tremble.

She sighed "I heard them talking about a baby and Midnight said that she was happy she didn't get an abortion because the little girl makes her happy and that she needed to tell him that he was the father. That's all I heard. I swear"

She scratched her hair "Who's he? They didn't say any names?"

"No, not one name at all. They didn't say the guy's name or the baby's name" she stood up "That is all"

She stood up too "I need you to get close to Midnight... Especially cause you live in Miami. I'm glad you made it to Cali"

She went back to her spot and another girl came to her presence.

"What's your story?"

She cleared her throat "Well, I speak to Toni and we went to a party. She get drunk and she tell me that Midnight pregnant again" she said in her accent.

"Pregnant?" She smiled. "That sounds good"

She was walking away, but stopped "Oh, and she tell me that Midnight was going to tell him. She never say what or who. So I don't know"

"Bam Bam Bam. That's our plan... I got the plan. Meeting over. Thank you sisters for coming out. I'll be texting you guys what needs to be accomplished. Especially you Snoopy"

They all walked out in different locations and all went their separate direction, except for the four leaders. They all walked to the nearest café to meet their boy toys.

Three guys were sitting down, just waiting for them. They already had the beverages waiting for them as they walked to them.

"Hey you..." He kissed her lips.

"Pina Colada? Thanks babe"

The girl that was alone brought up what they spoke about.

"Well Midnight was talking about a little girl and Snoopy heard her say that she had a little girl"

The other girl nodded "Yeah, what little girl she talking bout? She said she was gonna tell him, like who's him?"

The guy looked around the table then shook his head. "Y'all that oblivious to the situation? My damn"

"So you know?" His girl told him as she got closer to him.

He shrugged as he chewed on his bagel. "I mean, yeah, she told me because she felt guilty"

The girl ,across from them, banged on the table, with her bare hands, causing people around them to stare.

"What y'all looking at? The fuck. Old bitch did you hear your name, looking at me like you lost ya mind, shit. Nosey ass people" she rolled her eyes. "Continue please"

She had a very nasty attitude that always caused her to end in drama's footsteps.

He placed his bagel on the napkin and dusted off his hands to the side. He sucked his teeth before he told his side of the story.

"She told me that on a December, she found out she was pregnant and she was gonna get an abortion, but then she changed her mind after you and the other girl left her" he took a sip of his smoothie.

The other girl finally broke her silence "That's not saying anything"

One girl sighed "Add up the dates. That was two years ago since I've been to the clinic with her"

"And Lyric is two years old!"

They all, the girls,  covered their mouths.

"No fucking way. Lyric isn't Toni's daughter?"

He shrugged "No shit. She said she made an agreement with Toni to take pressure off her back. Midnight a busy woman"

She looked at him and slapped him "And you got busy with her too"

"And you too"

The guys looked at each other.

He put down his drink "Y'all ain't tell us she was like that. She got like a charm on her walking round with her sexy ass. It's not easy to not fuck a bitch that aint ugly"

"Or with a fat ass" The other guy nodded his head .

They clapped each other up "Agreed"
The girl with the attitude stood up "Well" she rolled her neck "While y'all was in a 'relationship' with her, just know she was fucking Qua' sean and still is. Only bitch he fucking too" she sat down.

The other girl spoke up "She just must have good pussy"

"Let's ask. So what y'all think about it since she let y'all hit?"

"Ughhh... It was okay"

The other guy looked scared "Yeah, it wasn't like the Heavens and shit... No"

The silent girl spoke "They must really been in love. Like y'all have y'all men on the side or bitches, but y'all got a main. I guess Midnight his main"

The girl with an attitude sat on her man's lap. She flipped her hair and started to caress his nice hair.

"I don't care about him, honestly. Look at my sexy ass business man. Came all the way from Michigan to see me" she kissed him.

"Ahh" she rolled her eyes "Whatever you say, Miss "I'm a virgin"

She started chasing her around the cafe until they were all kicked out.

They all walked in their big group of 7 until the lonely girl went her separate way. She had a long way to walk since she was staying in a run down hotel in Compton.

They didn't even realized she left and they didn't care. All they needed was for her to keep getting the information that keeps their blood rushing.

--°°--°°--°°--°°--°°--
"So Qua' sean the daddy. Yay. I'll black mail the bitch. I love you bae" she puckered her lips to him as she stood on the tip of her toes.

He leaned towards her to quickly kiss her.

They went to their hotel rooms to finish the conversation.

"What happens to Snoopy if she doesn't do as we say?" She stood in the balcony.

"Off with the bitch" they all started laughing.

"I'm not satisfied with just blackmailing her. I want her to feel pain. She might be pregnant. If we give her pain then she loses the baby" she smiled.

The guy came in with a beer in his hand "Woah, woah. No, if she's pregnant just let her be. You have two kids and you're with my cousin, they not his, but he still love them. If he took them away from you, how'd you feel?"

The other guy came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and water trickling down his body. "I say, to hell with it. That's where she going any ways. Revenge is revenge. Ain't no heart in this shit"

He walked up to him, grabbed the beer then dumped it in the trash. He shook his head then grabbed his girl's hand.

He went back to the kitchen, to his girl. She removed her headphones and then looked at him.

"Baby. You worry?" She slid her hands on his shoulders.

"They trying to kill her baby. That's the worst idea"

She gasped then started speaking her foreign language. "What the fuck? I tell them that. I so stupid baby"

"So, why would you do that?!" He banged his fist on the counter and she jumped.

She held his face in her hands and started to kiss all over his face "Baby, good info, good money"

"I got my own damn money. Dumbest shit I heard. You still doing this shit after six years and a few surgeries? You sad."

She shrugged "I told Qua' sean I don't talk to bitch. My loyalty with Dove. She make me do it. It's not me and I needed the money before you even came in the photo"

He sighed "She's suppose to be your best friend. I'm not really against her, but I am. She almost killed my cousin and we just need enough proof that she did attempt to do so"

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes "If she try to do that, she have reason okay. People don't do stuff without reasons. He tell you what he did to her? Hmm?" She placed her hand on her hip and leaned against the counter.

"Do you know why?" He went closer to her face, but she refused.

"I'll never say a word. He pay me not to tell. He pay good" she walked away from him and went to the other girl that was in the balcony.

She stopped on her way there because she heard sounds, sexual sounds coming from out there. She got excited and went back to tell her boyfriend.

He ran silently to the balcony and peeked through the blinds that were there. They watched closely as the girl with an attitude and her Caucasian boyfriend had sex on one of the seats in the open.

He was so playful "So what y'all doing?"

They nearly jumped out the chair. The man grabbed her by the waist as she leaned backwards to look at them.

He said "What does it look like?"

Being the girl that she was, she smiled and insisted that they join them.

He shook his head no, but his girl didn't deny the offer.

"So you actually into this?" He looked at her with disgust.

She shrugged.

The other girl started to moan again "Just let her have some fun" she flipped her hair around "We won't hurt her"

"Bruh. Wow. This not why we came out here. Qua' sean is the father if Midnight's daughter and you don't even seen like you want to get back at them"

She ignored him a bit "Shut up. You were still FUCKING HER when she got PREGNANT. So you can be the daddy. Its not Sean" she started to grind harder on the guy.

"Wow. That's a lie. Y'all all just gonna keep fucking and she gonna keep winning"

His girlfriend went out in the balcony and he walked away, shaking his head. He had such a brilliant plan that he just needed to share with someone, so he went to get his cousin.

He knocked on the door and Gus cousin came out with a blunt in his lips and a towel wrapped around his waist as his girl laid on the bed naked.

"Whoa, what's up. Why you not hitting nothing?"

He shrugged "That's not what I came here for. Yoo" h called the girl "Put some clothes on so I can come in"

She grunted and just wrapped the sheets around her "You can come in now"

He walked in and sat on the couch that was placed in front of the bed.

"So what's up" his cousin asked.

He sighed "I think Midnight should go to jail along with her little boy toy"

The girl started to swing her legs around "How?"

He shrugged "I was thinking that we have her confess that she did it while she's alone with you"

He looked at the both of them like they were crazy "She sent someone to kill me once, you think she won't get the job done herself the second time?" He shook his head "Y'all suckas crazy"

The girl jumped out of bed with joy, not caring if the sheets fell from around her. She just was so happy.

"Why you jumping like you killing roaches?" He looked at her awkwardly.

She slapped his chest and paused the hopping "I know exactly what she'd confess to" her eyes gleaming.

"What?" He said raising off the couch.

She clapped her hands "Drugs. She's a Drug Lord. We were druggies together. I used to sell for her. And she's a murderer. She killed my ex boyfriend six years ago"

"How do we get her to confess she sells drugs?"

She sighed "She's wanted. She's one if the most wanted drug lords. Ever heard of Big Black or Shadow seller?"

They both nodded "They still can't Big Black and its almost been ten years. I remember they found a snitch who was gonna rat him out, but when the day came, he was dead"

"I never heard of the Shadow Seller, but Big Black is pretty known. Best products out here. That nigga low key like hella low key" he nodded in amazement.

She sat back on the bed "Well he's a she because Midnight is Big Black a.k.a the Shadow Seller. If we take this to the cops, you know how much money we'll have? The award is huge for finding such an infamous druggie"

He sighed "I think the best way this whole plan can go through is if you start to get her trust back. Its really simple"

She rolled her eye and pursed her lips "Nigga" she clapped twice "She don't like me , she fucking hate him, she don't like yo ugly ass, she don't like that bitch out there cause of Qua' sean, and she don't like her sister. Now the only two people she got is your girl and that white nigga out there. That's how we get her. She already trust your girl, she won't suspect a thing"

"You know she FUCKING crazy? Every time she gets mad, something comes out and you sitting like... Word?" He laughed.

He nodded "You right. You right" he looked at his cousin "Why she don't like you? She was crazy about you three months ago. What the fuck?"

He shrugged as he chuckled "She got me hot. I heard she pushed down my girl and threw a drink at her, then she fucked that lil skinny nigga. So I did what I had too"

He walked towards the door "You a real dumb ass for that one. She took boxing and knows how to use a gun"

"She could go to jail for having an unregistered weapon. Whatever that crime is called" he sat beside his girl and started playing with her breasts.

"Yeah" he looked away "I'm just gonna leave"

--°°--°°--°°--°°--

She was halfway to the motel she had rented out for the weekend when someone snatched her purse from hand.

"Give me back my purse!" She argued.

The guy laughed "I was just playing lil mama. You don't remember me?" He smiled as he gave her back the purse she got from the thrift store.

She went up to his face "Where's my money?" She rubbed her fingers together.

He sighed as he looked off into the distance "Look. The tape wasn't selling. That nigga in it with you was unknown. Let's film it together"

She sighed "I want 10k upfront or I ain't doing shit"

"Shit, you look bout ready to film with those heel on" He licked his lips "Lemme get a kiss first and you can have the whole 20k up front"

She smiled as she went up to him and gave him a kiss.

"How'd you know I was coming down this way?" She swayed her hips.

He folded his arms "Don't stress it"

She grabbed his hand and started to walk towards hotel. Once they got across the street, lots of people just started running.

Everyone knows that if one person in the hood runs, we all run. So that's exactly what they started to do, but with those stripper like he's she had on, it slowed them down.

The sound of bullets breaking through the walls and glass of grocery stores and banks, just emphasized how much trouble everyone was in, but eventually trouble caught up with her and those dumb heels.

"Take them off" he nearly screamed at her until his eyes widened and shone with great fear. He jumped behind a dumpster as she continued running in her heels.

"Bye Bye little Bitchhh!" was the last thing she heard before falling flat on her face.

______/_______/_______/_______/

Notes are A°1

Worth It.

Did this chapter confuse you guys a bitCan you guys guess the speakers and match the couples?

The first person to match them all correctly gets a dedication...

Bye Loves... Til Thursday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 13 14
*Note: I'm like extremely young so it most likely will have tons of mistakes. If you have a problem with that then don't even read the description. H...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
22.5K 454 7
One prom night was all it took: Samantha Jessica Swamps had a crush on her best friend since forever but couldn't tell him for the fear of destroying...
3.4M 99.2K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...