You're Mine Forever๐Ÿ”ž

By IvonaSpasojevic032

๐Ÿ”žWARNING: This book is a dark romance and contains Forced relationship abusive and mature content. Despite A... More

๐Ÿ”žWARNING before reading โ—โ—
Book Cover
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors noteโ—
Authors note very importantโ—โ—โ—
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Aesthetic & Newsโœ”
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors noteโ—โ—
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Noteโ—โ—โ—
Inkkit account newsโ—
Chapter 21
Newsโ—
Chapter 22
Authors Noteโ—
Chapter 23
AN Importantโ—โ—โ—
Chapter 24
Authors Newsโ—
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Newsโ—
โ—Important Author News
Chapter 28
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 29
Authors News ;)๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 30
Author Newsโ—

Chapter 27

4.9K 101 89
By IvonaSpasojevic032

Hello everyone. Thank you all so much for voting, adding my book to your reading lists, and supporting me so far. That means a lot to me, and I really appreciate you all as my readers.

I haven't been updating lately because of my health. I found out that the pain I was having in my chest area and below is because I have high cholesterol and a cardiovascular problem with my heart. I drink vitamins and supplements for my heart that my doctor gave me. I rest and do some light exercise and yoga, also take care of what I eat so I can get better soon.

I'm really sorry that you all waited so long for the update. Since some of you asked me to update chapter 27. Well, here it is, but it's not completed as I wanted to do it longer, so the rest I wanted to write I'll do in chapter 28 when I write it I'll update it.

In advance sorry for too many POVs and grammar mistakes.

****

"Javier, where are you now? "Sebastien asked, talking to him on the phone.

"I'm about to land in New York, sir, and that I told you about is with me. You asked me to find that hidden files," Javier said.

"Yes, I asked you, but leave that for later my wife's kidnaped and I'm sending you the location where she is. Go with my man there and I'll meet you there soon. I want you to bring me the person alive no matter what, so I can deal with him later," Sebastian ordered Javier as he gave him another mission.

"Yes, boss. I'll do as you asked of me. Where's Dante is he safe or hurt? "Javier asked.

"Don't worry, I send my private doctor there he took the built out and saved him on time. Thanks to him the children at the orphanage are safe and he did everything to save my wife by risking his life. Even though she got kidnaped, I'm still grateful to have him as her bodyguard. You did right by choosing him. "Sebastian said, though he was kinda suspicious of him after he saw him one night in front of his office he believes that at least he's a good bodyguard.

"Boss, I got your message with your location and we just landed. I gotta go now and meet our man."Javier said.

"I know who kidnaped my wife Javier, and he's just a stupid boy who's new to running the mafia. Trust me when I say hell regret messing with me and I truly mean that."Sebastian said as he finished his phone conversation

***

Amelia's Pov

I woke up on the bed feeling the pain in my head as I lifted myself. Looking around the unfamiliar darkroom I started to remember what happened back at the orphanage.

I tried to move my hands but I couldn't as my hands are cuffed to the bed frame. Whoever has me locked down in this dark room must want something from me.

I'm sure Sebastian will come and rescue me, until then I need to stall the person who ordered my kidnapping. I was about to open my mouth and shout to let them know I'm awake, but there was no need since the unknown person just walked in.

Observing the guy who just walk in I could guess he's older than me by few years. He's good-looking, jet black hair green eyes, typical bad boy type.

"Done checking me out princess?" the guy asked me.

"Who said I was checking you out jerk, "I said back.

"Your eyes did princess. Now let's move on to the business after all it's the real reason I asked my man to kidnapped you."He says to me.

"Listen you asshole I'm not a princess so don't call me that. I'm guessing you're the boss of this gang, but from where I sit to me you don't look like a boss more like his helper. I said, but I didn't expect him to get angry and slap me on the face.

"Don't talk back to me bitch. I'm the boss of this gang, and I might be older than you by three years but I still can hurt you badly. I don't care if you're younger than me."He says.

"What do you want from me? Why did you try and kidnapped me from my husband? You must want something from him." I asked him.

"You're right in that dear. I do want something from him, but I also want something from you which I tell you in due time. Now my man will bring you breakfast and we will talk after you eat."He said to me. 

"Almost forgot don't get any ideas of escaping it won't work as this place has tight security." He said while walking out closing the door behind him leaving me in the fairness of my newest prison until someone saves me from it.

End of Amelia's Pov

***

Sebastian left his office and right now is driving on his way where Javier and his other men are waiting for him to rescue his wife. He's going to teach the newbie that he shouldn't mess with him in the first place.

While driving he sees David calling him so he accepted his call.

"David what is it I'm in hurry to get some were on time so whatever you have to say say it fast," Sebastian said.

"Boss, this won't take long. I did what you asked of me I got rid of that man and his daughter. They won't cause you the trouble anymore, before I killed them I made him sign the contract so his company is yours." David said as he explained what he did.

"Did you make it look like an accident?" Sebastian asked him.

"Yes, I did. So there's nothing to worry about boss."David replayed.

"Good, if that's all then I'm hanging up I arrived at my destination. Oh, and keep me updated on what's going in my absences. I'll be back with my wife in four days."Sebastian said as he finished the call.

"Boss you're here. So what the plan?" Javier asked him.

"Here's what we are to do. Javier you and I are going to find my wife, the rest of you I want you to case distraction so the attention is not on us as we go and save my wife. Am I clear?" Sebastian asked his men.

"Yes, boss," they all replayed as they got inside their cars and drove to the exact destination Amelia is.

***

Amelia's Pov

I finished eating the food his men gave me. I tricked them into uncuffing me so when the times right I try and fight his men even him if I had to. After all, it was my fault for not listening to Dante, I just hope he survived.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't see that someone approached me.

"You two did I tell you that you can uncuff her?" Their boss man asked them.

"No, boss, but she told us she can't eat with both cuffs on her hands."They replayed as I saw his two men looking scared of their boss.

"I think my orders were very clear gave her breakfast and watch her until I come back.

"It won't happen again, sir."Two of his men replayed.

"It better not. He said as I saw him walking close to me, he picked me up easily from the bed as if I'm light as a feather and put me on the chair.

He told his two men to leave as the two new walked inside. They gave him the rope he now tightly tied me with, he turned on a bit of light inside the basement and what I saw scared me as his two men carried knives and torture weapons.

"So here I am my dear. Are you ready? I have some questions that you have answers to."He said to me.

"Fuck off, I don't know what you want but even If I do I won't tell you anything. I said back but my stubbornness got into more trouble as not only he slapped me but he took the knife from one of his men and slashed me on the tighs as a bit of blood drips out.

"If you don't want to get hurt badly by me or my guys, you better be a good girl and tell me everything you know about your husband's base is in New York and where he keeps his money." He asked me but how am I going to get out of this I don't know anything about my husband's secret warehouse or where he keeps his money and other mafia stuff.

"I said I don't know anything please trust me." I tried pleading with him, but it didn't work as this time he slapped me, hard enough so even the chair I'm sitting in broke into pieces as feel on the basement floor.

He turned to grab something from his men, I used the sharpest part of the broken chair and cut my ropes freeing myself. I looked back at him, still laying on the floor.

"You must be laying bitch so I allow my man to break your ribs how about that huh? He asked me. Maybe then you'll speak what you know." He said smiling wickedly at me.

When I didn't replay he took the knife and cut my shirt open and slash me not too deep on my stomach.

I felt the pain on my face from the slaps, tighs, and now my stomach from the knife slashes, and it hurts me. So I decided to tell him the truth hoping hell understand I don't know anything and stop torturing me.

"I.....I'll talk if you..you don't interrupt me." I stutter while replying.

"Sebastian kidnapped me and forced me to marry him. He threatens my friend's family and I had no chose to be with him. I tried escaping but he always finds me a..and" I tried to say but he stopped me from further speaking.

"Stop I'm not interested in your silly story. I know you know something about his business" He said.

"But, I don't I only know he's mafia boss of Italy and New York and what he owns around city country's." I replayed.

"Impossible, you're his wife I'm sure he took you at least to one of his warehouses or businesses?" He asked me.

"No, he never did, "I said and this time out of anger he kicked my body hard two times with all his strength, as I felt the pain.

One of his men stopped him before he can hit me more and whispered something in his ear but I couldn't hear what.

"Boss if I may say your wasting time in here, ask her about the drive if she has it or knows where it's hidden maybe with it you can blackmail her husband", The guy said whispering to his boss.

Whatever that guy said to his boss turned and asked me something yet again I don't have the answer to or a clue what he's talking about.

"Well, maybe this can save you from having more pain. I think you have something very important not just to me but to other enemy mafia's of Sebastian's as well. And I need it, so tell me where did you hide the flash drive?" He asked me.

"I.....I don't have a response to that as I don't know anything about the flash drive." I said.

"Think I don't want to hurt you more. Remember maybe your mom or dad gave you or tell you something important." He said.

I started crying as he mentioned my parents but, I was just a small girl back then, and even if I think I still don't know anything about the drive or what's on it.

"I'm sorry please don't hurt me anymore I don't know either about Sebastian's work or the drive," I said while sobbing.

"Fine then I guess you're no longer useful to me. Boys, you can kill her."He said giving them an order.

"Yes, boss."Both of them said as they walked towards me, but someone walked in before they can do anything and said.

"Boss, we have a problem he's here and I think we don't stand a chance with him There's too many of them. The guy who walked in said.

"Shit you two stay in here with her and do whatever you desire with her before you kill her. I'm going to go and handle this with others.

Their boss said as he left me alone with them. Thank god I'm strong enough to try and find my way out to my husband. I can't believe I just called him that, but that doesn't matter as right now I'm going to save myself.

End of Amelia's Pov

***

There were guards stationed outside the house Sebastian's men easily took them out and they got inside the house.

Sebastian ordered his men to shoot everyone inside the house except their boss as he will deal with him. Javier followed Sebastian, as they shoot the man approaching them one by one they fall dead on the floor.

Sebastian losing his patient grabbed the first men that were near him and asked him.

"I give you one chance to save your life tell me where's my wife and your boss?" he asked him.

"I'm right here, as for your wife I'm sure my men had their fun before they killed her." The man said trying to provoke Sebastian.

"You basted, I'm going to kill you, and it won't be an easy death as I'll take my time slowly enjoying torturing you," Sebastian said.

"That's not nice Mr.Vitali as we have so much to discuss. Now I'm sure you know why I kidnapped your wife?" the man asked him.

"You did it to get me to give you my rule of New York mafia. Because you Theo want to be the only boss in there. Am I right?"Sebastian asked him.

"Yes, but there's one more thing you didn't guess. I'm sure you have it since your lovely wife didn't give me what I need. That was the second thing that I wanted to use against you if you didn't give me willingly the rule over New York."Theo said.

"What are you talking about?" Sebastian looked at Theo very confused as he asked him.

"Oh, you don't know, well, let me enlighten you then," Theo said.

"Your wife has something everyone is after and soon not only me will be after her so you better protect her well. As for what she has I can only tell you it has something to do with her parents, oh and the flash drive. Maybe you should search for it."Theo said as he laughed at Sebastien mocking him.

"Fuck you and go to hell!"Sebastian yelled as he pointed the gun at the man but was stopped from shooting him, as someone got in between him and the gun.

***

"So, the boss told us we can do whatever we want with you." The men said as they approached Amelia closer with desire in their eyes.

Amelia saw the lust in their eyes so she quickly reacted before they can do anything to her.

"B...but you were tied up h-how did you get out of the ropes the men asked confused. While they were distracted she picked the broken part of the chair and kicked the first man on the head and he falls to the basement floor.

The other one approached Amelia trying to punch her but she managed to avoid him and kicked his balls hard and escaped from the basement.

Amelia didn't know where she's heading, all she knows is that she needs to get out before someone caught's her.

As she walked she saw dead men lying down on the ground she felt sick to her stomach knowing that someone that laying there just lost their father or brother. She wandered around the hallways, and suddenly stopped as she heard men talking. 

Amelia walked in where she heard men talking, once she got closer she saw her husband raising a gun at the man who tortured her, so she runs to where Sebastian is and stoped him from spilling more blood.

***

"My love are you crazy! Never step in front of the gunfight do you have a death wish?" Sebastian yelled at her, but he also got scared because he could have shot her if he wasn't careful.

"D....don't kill him, let the police handle this for once. Please, j...j- just take me home. Amelia said stuttering trying to convince Sebastian not to kill him.

"You're in luck as I decided to spare your life because that's what my wife wished, "Sebastian says to Theo.

"The great Mr.Vitali give up on killing me because his wife asked him. Theo laughed. I can't believe I lived to see the day that the powerful mafia king as you spares a life just because his bitch wife asked him. You know my men probably had a taste of her, so now your wife's not only a used good's but a whore as well. Theo said mocking Sebastian but once he saw the look on Sebastian's face he knew he screwed up.

Sebastian gave up on sparing his life after he heard him insult his wife not only once but two times so he pulled the trigger killing him instantly.

"Yo-You killed him. But you promised me you would spare him, and gave him to the police. You lier why did you do it?" Amelia asked him she was about to punch his chest but suddenly she felt dizzy ad her head spins.

Before she could fall down Sebastian caught her and gave an order to Javier to get her to his car.

Sebastian waited for his men to finished cleaning the house, after they were done he leaves the house and gets inside his car.

He gave another order to Javier telling him that he wants Amelia's information by tomorrow he doesn't care how long will take the hacker to find it he needs it urgently.

***

Sebastian picks Amelia up and gives his keys to the staff worker to park his car. As he got inside the hotel lobby he pressed the elevator button for the penthouse.

Once inside the penthouse, he leaves Amelia in their bed as he calls his private doctor to come immediately to check his wife's condition. After he finished talking to the doctor he sits down on the bed where his wife is sleeping.

Sebastian's not happy that the basted hurt his wife. As he watches his wife closely he can now clearly see that Amelia has a bit bruised face. As soon as she wakes up he's going to ask her important questions about what happened at that house.

Sebastian got up from the bed as he saw the doctor coming inside the room.

***

"Doctor, how's my wife?"Sebastian asked Mrs.Erica.

"She's okay. She has a couple of bruises on her face possibly from the slaps she received. Her ribs are not broken, but she should put ice on them and take a rest." The doctor replies.

"Thank god she's okay. Should she take any medicine to ease the pain?" Sebastian asked Mrs.Erica.

"She should have these probiotics two times a day. But only gave her this after she eats something first."The doctor said as she explains to Sebastian how to gave his wife the pills.

"Thank you, Mrs.Erica, for coming this quickly. Give my greetings to your husband from me, It's been a while since I last saw him"Sebastian siad to her.

"Sure. If you cant reach me when you need anything call my husband." Mrs.Erica said while leaving Sebastian's penthouse.

***

Sebastian lied down on the bed next to Amelia. He pulled her closer to him and closed his eyes falling asleep.

Sebastian's Pov

I woke up and was met by the most beautiful thing in the world my wife's beautiful face.

How I loved waking up next to her every morning and just admiring her breathtaking facial features. She's mine, and will always stay that way until we part ways by death.

I ordered breakfast from the room service. A guy walks in carrying the tray with our food. He leaves after I tell him where to put the tray.

I got up from the bed and put on a long-sleeved t-shirt. Approaching my wife I saw she slowly starts to stir in her sleep. I watch as she opens her eyes, and sees me coming near her face as I kiss her lips and forehead.

"Good morning, love. "I say smiling at her.

"Morning", she says backing away from me slowly.

I pull her close to me, staring at her eyes, and said.

"Don't back away from my love, the breakfast is here, you can take a shower. I left the clothes for you in the bathroom, I'll be back I just need to make a quick call and then we can eat together."I said as I leave the room.

I called my business partner and let him know that my wife is injured and if he can change the date of the gala event for tomorrow. He agreed and told me he can't wait to see me so that we can finally finalize the deal.

After the call, I head back inside the bedroom to put clothes on. I dressed in a grey v-neck t-shirt, paired it with a black biker leather jacket, dark slim jeans, and black and white moccasins shoes.

Then I decided to head into a bathroom, to see what's taking so long for my wife to get out of the shower.

End Of Sebastian's Pov

***

Amelia's Pov

As he leaves I walk into the bathroom, and strip from my clothes. I turn on the water and step in,  letting the warm water wash all my sweet.

As I step out of the shower I see the clothes he picked for me today. This time he prepared a mini dark red dress with white flowers, on the dress that pairs up with slingback white heels, and a matching pair of lace underwear.

I stand in front of the mirror and with my hands, I trace the tattoo on my stomach where he put the initials of his ownership over me. I hate him so much for doing this to me. With every day passing by me being stuck with him, I feel like I can't do this anymore. Even if I decide to give him the chance for real, I don't think I could forgive him for what he's done so far.

Lost in my thoughts I suddenly felt hands sneak around my naked body.

End of Amelia's Pov

***

"You have a beautiful body, my love I just can't wait to ravish you back home in Italy. "Sebastian said as he traced his hand over Amelia's stomach kissing her neck and leaving a few hickeys there.

Amelia's breath hitched, as she felt him marking her neck. She remembered he did tell her he's going to claim her soon, so scared of that happening now she said.

"Please get out and let me go so I can get dressed."  She said with pleading eyes.

With that, he removes his hold off of her and leaves the bathroom.

Amelia changes into her clothes, leaves the bathroom, and walks into the bedroom.

She sees Sebastian sitting at the table, waiting for her so they can have breakfast. Moving towards him, he pulls up a chair for her. And she sits down, as he returns to sit down on his own chair.

They stare at each other for a few minutes, until Sebastian breaks the silence.

"How did you manage to escape his men? he asked her. If they have done something to you they going to face my wrath."Sebastian said.

"Don't worry, I hurt them before they can put their dirty hands on me. I hit them hard so that's how I escaped and found you about to kill their boss.

"I'm just glad you're okay, and that you managed to take care of yourself. So what did that bastard meant by you have something everyone's after a flash drive?" Sebastian asked her.

"That's the thing I don't have an answer to as I have no clue on what he's talking about. Even If I do I would never give him whatever he or others are after."Amelia replayed.

"How you thought that maybe your parents gave you something and told you this is important and that you always keep it with you.

"No, not that I'm aware of. I was just a kid Sebastian, I'm afraid to try and remember since it might bring back the memories of the night my parents died. "

"If by any chance you remember please let me know as you can see it's very crucial and you could have died because of that thing," Sebastian said.

"Well, my life was just fine before you go and mess it all up," Amelia said anger in her tone.

"Don't talk back to me you're mine and it will always stay that way. I'm just trying to help you, I can't lose you, you mean the world to me, my love. Here take these pills it's for the pain the doctor said to take it after you eat."Sebastian orders her.

"Fine, she said as she picked up the glass filled with water, and took the pills in her mouth swallowing them.

"Can we visit Dante? Amelia asked him. I'm worried about him, as he saved my life, and almost died because of my stupidity." she said.

"Well, if you had listened to his instructions none of this would happen. You and I will visit Dante, and after that, I take you back to the penthouse as you need to rest. I will come home later tonight. I have an important meeting with Javier."Sebastian said.

"Okay," Amelia replays.

"Oh, and we're going tomorrow to the gala I asked my business partner to move the date since it was supposed to happen tonight," Sebastian said.

"At what time is this gala?" She asked him.

"Don't worry, we won't be long as we have a flight back to Italy early the next day," Sebastian said.

"Okay, Amelia said as they head downstairs.

***

Once they're down, Sebastien holds Amelia closer to him until they reach his car.

Getting inside the car, Amelia straps herself and looks out the window, as the driver starts driving the car towards the hospital.

***

Sebastian and Amelia arrived at the hospital. They get out of the car and made their way inside the hospital and into Dante's room where the doctor is checking him.

"Doctor, how is he?" Sebastian asked Dante's doctor.

"He's good, but he needs to rest and he can't do anything heavy or tough for him since his body isn't allowed to put any pressure."The doctor explained.

"Thank you doctor for saving him," Sebastian said.

"No problom it's my duty after all. Mr.Vitali would you be kind and come with me. I need to tell you something."The doctor said.

"Love, stay here with Dante and I'll be right back," Sebastian said as he left Dante's room following the doctor.

Amelia sat down on the chair that's next to Dante's bed and said.

"I'm so sorry because of my stupidity this happened to you. You could have died, and I don't think I could bear one more death happening because of me." Amelia said while crying.

Dante took Amelia's hands in his and comforted her.

"Shhhh, It's fine really, don't blame yourself. I was doing my job and protecting you always comes first before anything else."Dante said.

"How are you feeling?"Amelia asked him.

"I'm fine, don't worry. The doctor said I'm getting discharged today so I'll be getting back and doing my work again very soon.

"That's good to hear," Amelia said.

"So I heard you beet two guys by yourself. If you continue doing this I might lose my job."

Dante said as he tried to light up the mood between them.

"No way, I still need you. Besides I was lucky to think fast when I was stuck with his men, that's all."Amelia said.

"Well, maybe if you want to I can teach you some moves so you can know the basics of protecting yourself," Dante said as he suggested the idea to Amelia.

"Sure, why not. But I don't think my husband will allow it."Amelia replayed.

"Allow what?"Sebastian said as he walked in on their conversation.

Dante saw his boss inside the room and quickly removed his hold of Amelias' hands hoping that Sebastian didn't notice that.

"Mr.Vitali Dante said. I wanted to teach your wife some of my basic fighting skills so she can protect herself if by any chance none of us can."

"There no need for that as she's always going to be safe with me. After all, that's what I pay to do keeping her safe even when she's with me."Sebastian said as he didn't want Amelia to be that close with Dante since he saw him holding his wife's hands and he didn't like that at all.

Amelia's only his, and only he can teach her if he wanted to, she only needs to be close to one man and that's only him and no one else.

"Dante doctor told me you were very lucky to avoid death, he's letting you go today, but I won't give you much work since you still need to recover. "Sebastian said.

"Okay, boss. I try my best to recover quickly so I can do my job right." Dante replayed.

"Here take your clothes and change since you're coming back with us. Tomorrow you with my other guards are coming to the gala. I expect you to make sure nothing is out of order there, so since you are best at observation, I want you to keep a clear eye out just in case someone tries something. Are my orders clear?" Sebastian asked him as he gave Dante an order.

"Yes, boss. I understand everything."Dante said.

"Good, the nurse will take you to our car once you are done changing your clothes. He said. Love come will wait for him downstairs then I will drop you both at the hotel so I can finish some work fast and get back to you." Sebastian said as he waited for Amelia to give him her hand.

Amelia walked towards him, giving him her hand. He pulled her closer to him as he dragged her outside the hospital. 

***

"Ouch, stop dragging me, Sebastian. You're hurting my hand." Amelia said feeling pain in her hand.

"Don't think I didn't see Dante holding your hands. Because I did and that's another thing to add as your punishment once we get back home to Italy." Sebastian said as possessiveness over Amelia took over him.

"Sebastian I know you're angry, but he's only my bodyguard that you hired for me. He held my hands because

I was upset and I was blaming myself for what happened to him that's all. So, please don't do anything to me or him.

"Fine, only this time. He replays. But if I see any men looking, or trying to put their hands on you they are dead in a heartbeat."Sebastian said.

"Thank you."Amelia replayed back.

Dante approached their car and sits at the front sit since Sebastian sits with Amelia in the back seat. None of them spoke anything during the ride.

Once the car parked outside the hotel, Dante got out of the car first, followed by Amelia and Sebastian.

Sebastian pulled his wife into a deep kiss, Dante saw how Sebastian forced Amelia to kiss him back at felt bad for her. He decided once they go back to Italy, he's finely going to break into Sebastian's office and find what he can to put him in jail for a long time.

"Love I'll see you tonight. Tomorrow I have someone prepare you for the gala so you look presentable.

So rest well."Sebastian said, getting back inside the car that already drove off and Amelia watches him leave.

***

Amelia and Dante walked inside the hotel, and make their way towards the elevator. Dante pressed the button for the penthouse as the elevator starts going up. He escorted Amelia in front of the Penthouse door. Amelia opened the door with the key card she was about to go inside when Dante stopped her by asking her.

"Mrs.Amelia do you want me to stay with you until your husband gets back? he asked. Just to make sure you'll be safe."Dante said.

"There's no need. The guards will be outside mg door very soon, besides you need to rest if you want to recover fast."Amelia replays.

"I'll leave then. Good night Mrs.Amelia."Dante said.

"Goodnight Dante."Amelia replays back as she walks inside the penthouse closing the door behind her and head towards the bedroom to rest.

***

Meanwhile

Sebastian arrived at the destination where he's meeting Javier and the hacker.

"Welcome boss."Said the hacker.

"You're gonna be surprised what we found, "Javier said as Sebastian walked over towards the sofa and sat down.

"Tell me what did you discover that made you so shocked," Sebastian asked them.

"Should I explain or you?"Javier asked the hacker.

"You explain I will leave you alone and get something to eat in the kitchen." the hacker said leaving the living room.

"Amelia's last name isn't Thorne, it's Romano.

"What how could this be? he asked, Why does that last name sound familiar to me?"Sebastian wondered.

"I don't know why but I feel like I heard that last name too my friend. All we could find was that her parents died because of that flash drive and what is in it.

Amelia witnessed her parents' death at just only five years old. After her parent's death, Mr. Rivers took her into their home and she drove up with his son Mark and they become friends. Mr. Rivers changed Amelia's last name when she was five years old, Amelia has no clue that her last name isn't Throne. He made sure that she can't be in danger as the real flash drive that contains some important information is still somewhere hidden. That's why he hidden everything about her changed her name so she at least has a normal life. Even Mr.Rivers has no clue know where it is."Javier explained as Sebastian listen to him carefully.

"So what you're telling me is that my wife could be in great danger because of the people out there wanting whatever it is on that drive?"Sebastian asked Javier.

"Yes," he replied  Also, I think your father hired a good hacker because he knew from the begging when you kidnapped Amelia who she was and probably has a plan in his mind so we need to be careful," Javier said.

"Fuck, I remember my father's warning me to watch my wife carefully. So he also knows about her now. I need more people to watch on him and protect her. Do you remember when someone targeted my wife by sending me a message, we need to find who he is? That guy messed up with me too many times but failed as always as he can't beat me."Sebastian said.

"Sure, boss. But we tried finding him but he's just untraceable. I tell David and Hunter to try and trace again the number we have that Mr.Akitto received a call from. But if we can't find anything then we know whomever he is up to no good boss and he's after you for some reason."Javier said.

"Do what you can to find that basted before he does something either to me or my wife. You can use that hacker and if he can't find anything on him, then I know we're dealing with an expert that knows how to hide from me. "Sebastian said.

"Yes, boss. I'll try my best. He replayed. Before you go, I didn't want to tell you this as I was afraid of your reaction.

Knowing you after I tell you this you might make you do something foolish so please don't do anything. Javier said as what he's about to tell him is going to anger him.

"What is it? He asked. Javier, you better tell me now."Sebastian orders him.

"Boss, the one who broke into Amelia's home that night is Leo the right-hand man of your father at that time, but he's dead as he killed him for failing the mission and bringing him the empty drive. You were just a kid too so you probably don't know about that. But all you know is what your father did to you know who, and how every one of his men and guards turned his back on him so he had to leave the mafia or else he could die at that spot.

But years later you become a boss at a young age and your father is now a boss of the Spanish mafia and he's not that powerful as he struggles to even have someone on his side. So I don't think he's a threat to you or your wife now."Javier said.

Sebastian just listens to Javier, after telling him that his father is responsible for Amelia's parent's death he's scared of losing her.

"I know about my father killing his right-hand man. I was playing hide and seek with my mother and I thought the perfect hiding place would be the darkroom I saw my father always getting in. But I was wrong as I witness him killing. As for the other thing I'm just glad that basted is still alive it makes me want to kill him even now more than ever so he can feel how I felt torture all those years back the way I felt it. Sebastian said.

"Are you going to tell Amelia the truth about who killed her parents and her true last name?"Javier asked him.

"No, I can't tell her the truth now, it's not the right time. She's the only good thing in my life, and I'm afraid of losing her because of what my father did.

She probably blames it on me even if I didn't have anything to do with it as I was a kid as well just older than her."Sebastian said.

"But boss I think it's better if you tell her before someone else does, "Javier suggested.

"I agree the hacker said as he walked back into the living room.

"Both of you shut up. It's up to me if I want to tell her now or not. And right now I don't think it's the right time to tell her yet."Sebastian said.

"Well, don't come back to me and tell me after that I was right when she gets angry at you for not telling her, "Javier said.

"Is that all for today? He asked. If it is I'll like to get back to the penthouse as my wife's probably asleep already and I want to be next to her."Sebastian said.

"Yes, that's it, boss," Javier said.

"Good, then I'll see you once I get back to Italy," Sebastian said as he leaves the house, and walks towards his car opening the door and getting inside locking the seatbelt.

Once he makes sure that no one is following him he starts the car and driving back towards the hotel.

***

Once he arrived at the hotel he got inside the elevator pressing the button for Penthouse. Walking out of the elevator he greeted the guards that were guarding the penthouse door.

Sebastian opened the penthouse door and walked into the bedroom to change out of his clothes.

He put on the long plain t-shirt, boxers and walked to where Amelia is sleeping. He pulled her closer to him inhaling her hair scent and leaving a kiss on her forehead.

After a long and tiring day, he closed his eyes and fall asleep in his wife's embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
144K 3.8K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
93.8K 2.3K 27
เผ„ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’…๐’–๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’›๐’†. ๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...