Deal with the devil

By stylesslutss

Two friends are on the Way home until they find themselves twisted into a deal Two brothers. One year. Can th... More

Chapter 1- Pavements
Chapter 2- call
Chapter 3- meet
Chapter 4- the deal
Chapter 5- mansion
Chapter 6- breakfast
Chapter 7- observance
Chapter 8- training
Chapter 9- painkillers
Chapter 10- public
Chapter 11: tour
Chapter 12- nightmare
Chapter 13- dinner
Chapter 14- ride
Chapter 15- feel something
Chapter 16- undertand
Chapter 17- forgot
Chapter 18 - sorry
Chapter 19- distraction
Chapter 20- headache
Chapter 21- papers
Chapter 22- fake
Chapter 23- Belladonna
Chapter 24- attention
Chapter 25- keys
Chapter 26- blades
Chapter 27- kiss
Chapter 28- throw
Chapter 29- date
Chapter 30 - talk
Chapter 31- plan
Chapter 32- try
Chapter 34- mission
Chapter 33- fly
Chapter 35- Lottas
Chapter 36- shots
Chapter 37- jealous
Chapter 38- babysit
Chapter 39- farm
Chapter 40- sensitive
chapter 41- pantry
chapter 42- burglary
Chapter 43- pool
Chapter 45- childhood
Chapter 46- pancakes
Chapter 47- drive
Chapter 48- flight
Chapter 49- Mykonos
Chapter 50- bed
Chapter 51- strawberries
Author Note
#2 Author note
#3 Author note
Chapter 52- waterfall
Chapter 53- kidnapped
Chapter 54- traditions
chapter 55- Yours
Chapter 56- moping
Chapter 57- Home
UPDATE
Chapter 59- dance
Chapter 60- Him

Chapter 44- zoning out

1.6K 31 7
By stylesslutss

Celeste POV:

" You really have a habit of zoning out during meetings don't you Celeste?"
I jump, slightly stunned by the voice.Nik sniggers and faces back to where Enzo and Raffe are stood at the front.

" We need to get back at The Eagles after the burglary" Raffe explains, nodding toward Enzo who continues." We need to prove that we have more power. That those fucking bastards mean nothing"

He smiles towards the audience, it grows wider as his eyes catch on mine.

" Any more questions?" Immediately, a whole crowd of hands shoot up.

"Alessandro?"

He clears his throat, as I peer around to find him.
Alessandro looks to be around forty five, I'm guessing he's been part of the Falcons a while.
" Don't you think you think we need to postpone this Mission for after the ball with all the preparations going on?"

The ball?

No ones ever mentioned a ball to me.

" You make a great point Alessandro, but if we leave it too late The Eagles will start to doubt us. Start to think that their better"

" Well, I think that's all we have time for. Please if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask us another time. Thanks"
At his words Raffe begins to stride of stage, Enzo following with a fake smile plastered on his face.

" Fucking Alessandro" Enzo huffs, as soon as he reaches the table Nik, Kiara and I are sat at.
He pulls out a chair next to me, slumping down on it.
" That bastard can shove his dumbass question up his arse" Raffe snarls, placing himself in the chair next to Enzo.

Enzo laughs quietly , both him and Raffe grinning at each other.
" Watch out Raffe is pissed better make sure he doesn't try punching Kiara again" Nik giggles.
Raffe rolls his eyes, taking a swig of beer.

" I don't think he'd succeed" Kiara scoffs." Agh shit" she says clenching her side.

" Oh my god are you ok?"

" Yep" she winces and tries giving me a reassuring smile.
I give her a concerned glance then suddenly notice Raffe doing the same.
I watch as she mouths " I'm fine" toward him.
Quickly, I turn my head away to face Enzo.

" So then" I say,

" What ball is this bastard Alessandro talking about?" I take a sip of my drink then wait for an answer.

" It's an annual Masquerade ball hosted by the Falcons that lasts all night. The next one is in a couple of weeks. That's why we need to go ball gown shopping" Enzo explains, taking a sip of his whiskey.

" We?" I question, grinning.

" Why do you care what dress I wear, I'm pretty sure you'd rather see me without it huh?"
He smirks,staring back down at his whiskey.

" Yes we Cel. Who else is gonna pay for such expensive dresses?"
I mock a laugh at him, facing back to everyone else.

" Every year is so fucking fun" Nik bellows, leaning back into his chair and smiling as if reminiscing the memories.

" What like when we found seventeen year you getting a blow job from a forty year old woman?" Enzo snickers, shaking his head in laughter. Kiara grimaces taking a swig of her beer.

" The funniest part about that is when her husband punched you after" Raffe adds on,chuckling loudly too.

" Worth it though. She was well good. Now that is what you fucking call a milf!"
Nik leans back in his chair further, beaming widely.

" The fact your so proud of yourself is saddening" Kiara sneers, downing a shot.
" Probably the happiest the moment of his life" she hits him playfulling

" You know we could recreate it "
Nik lips curl into a smirk, and he winks right at me. I swear he has no sort of filter.

I face Kiara, as we both grimace, giggling.
Enzo nudges him forcefully, a spark of jealousy quickly flashing through his eyes.
I push out my chair, striding to behind Enzo.

" It's so easy to make you jealous Caldo. I really have got you on your knees for me haven't I" I tease, running my fingers through his thick tousled hair and down over his cheek.
I continue, tracing over his muscled arms and finally resting my palm over his heart.
I smirk as I feel the heavy pounding under my fingers." Is this what I do to you?" I whisper into his ear, my lips brushing over his soft skin.

Finally, he turns his head towards mine.

" Keep dreaming lover boy" I try pulling back but Gently , he takes my hand and places it over my own heart, resting his hand on top of mine.Enzo's hand sits directly on my breast, grazing it slightly.

Fuck.

His many rings press against my skin, as I feel the heavy, quick rise and fall of my chest.

" Is this what I do to you?"

Enzo grins, the gaze of his deep blue eyes falling onto my lips.

I sigh, however I'm still returning his grin.
He already knows exactly what he does to me.
I flip him off, whilst sitting back down and swigging down my whole glass of wine.

" Well if you two are done?" Raffe chuckles," We need to get back for Vittoria and Marco"
I swear to god failing to tell us there plans must be some idiotic inside joke between them, it happens so much.

" Vittoria and Marco?"

" Yeah when did you tell us someone was coming?" Kiara huffs, throwing her hands up in frustration.

" Yeah, for a whole week. There coming in twenty minutes. So we better get going"
——————————————————————
As soon as we pull up at the drive, I notice a couple stood at the door, and a teenage boy stood behind. All three of the boys run out, and into an embrace from both ,who I guess are, Vittoria and Marco.

Kiara and I get out the car, and I give her a confused glance. However, she just shrugs and continues walking over.

" I've missed you so much boys" Marco bellows, as he pulls back. Enzo faces towards me, a massive grin spread across his face. This time it reaches his eyes. He practically glows with happiness.

As I peer around I notice all three of the boys are just as overjoyed. I can't lie, even I'm smiling now, just to see how happy they all are. After all the shit they've been through.

" This is Vittoria and Marco" Raffe explains, gesturing over to them.

" Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Celeste Evelyn , well soon to be Caldo, Lorenzo's fiancée" I smile, Kiara introducing herself too. Enzo takes my hand into his, gently dragging his thumb across his palm, as Raffe tries taking Kiara's, but she swings her hand out of reach.

" Don't worry about pretending, we know it's all for show" Vittoria says, giving Kiara and I a reassuring smile.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say Cel and I are actually together" Enzo runs his thumb over my palm again and he grins at me , happiness still clear in his eyes.

" Yeah, we don't really have any idea what's going on between Kiara and Raffe. They seem to hate each other but still try find every excuse to spend time together"
Nik snickers, throwing his hands in the air with mock frustration.

Kiara nudges him in the arm, however Raffe is staring at the ground an obvious smirk on his lips.

" Reminds me of you and Vittoria before you finally admitted you liked each other" Enzo sniggers, nodding his head towards Marco.

" Haha, do you remember that one training lesson where Vittoria and Marco were staring at each other the whole time. When confronted they said they'd rather jump of a cliff than sleep with other" Raffe chortles.

" Well if we'd never admitted our mutual attraction Jacob would never have such a great step dad" Marco chuckles, throwing his arm round the teenage boy.He doesn't shrug the arm off, but still rolls his eyes and stares back down at his phone.

" This is Jacob. He's fourteen" Vittoria explains. He gives us a quick smile, then looks back down.
Quickly, she grabs his phone and hisses " Stop being so bloody rude."

" Stop being so fucking annoying" he rolls his eyes.

" Language young man"

I can tell we're all trying to bite down on our laughter as he huffs loudly and mutters some other insult under his breath.

" So" I ask, trying to move the conversation." Did you two used train the boys?"

" Yep, known them all since the age of five" Vittoria clarifies.

" Poor you two" Kiara sniggers.

" Can't say they didn't sometimes try my patience" Marco chuckles, nudging Nik and twins.
Enzo flips him off and smirks " Still love us though."

" Anyway, come in" he says, unlocking the door and gesturing in.

" Shit boys. This is beautiful !" Vittoria gasps, peering around inquisitively.
Both Enzo and Raffe smirk, and stare down at the floor whilst shoving their hands into their pockets. It's from little things like that it's obvious they're related.

" This really is gorgeous " Marco gapes. " Nineteen with a fiancée and an amazing house. Not done too bad for yourself hey Enz?"

I can feel the smile on Enzo's lips, as he brushes them across my cheek. I take his hand into mine, running my finger over his palm.
We both shake our head in laughter, as Jacob rolls his eyes at us and Nik waggles his tongue through his fingers.

" Dad, I'm going outside to play football. Wanna come?" Jacob asks, taking a football out from his suitcase.
" Sure, Jay" Marco grins, grabbing the football from Jacob's hands.
" Heyy" he giggles trying to grab it back.
" Anyone else?"
" Yep" Enzo, Raffe and Nik call.
" Got to prove to Grandpa over here he doesn't still have skills." Enzo sniggers.
" I'm only thirty six Enzo. I've still got skills in other departments. Toria knows that" Marco winks towards Vittoria.
" Ewwww Dad shut up" Jacob grimaces.

All five of the boys run out, kicking the ball between them.
I smile back at Kiara and Vittoria, to notice both of them beaming too.
" I love it when Jacob calls Marco Dad. He's never really had a proper Dad before him." Vittoria mumbles, a slight shadow of sadness casting over her face.
" And to see Enzo and Raffe act like boys again. They've never really had a proper childhood with Frederico as there piece of shit father. Marco's kinda liked the father they've never had. Like the parent they never had. You know ever since there Summer, passed"

Summer.

That was her name.

I hate that they could never enjoy a single second of their childhood.
That they still live in fucking fear of their father. I hate that Enzo can't sleep a single night without waking up screaming. Suddenly, I feel tears start to prick my eyes.

" Oh I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to make you upset" Vittoria says softly.
" Hey, it's ok" Kiara adds, bringing me in for a hug.
" I'm fine don't worry" I mutter, wiping my tears away.
I hug her back, before gently pushing away.

" Really, I'm fine" I say, giving them a reassuring smile.
" Hey, Cel are you ok?" I hear a deep but soft voice from the corner.
I turn around to see Enzo, concern clear on his face.
He strides towards me, immediately pulling me into his arms.
" We're gonna go outside" I hear Kiara call, then footsteps following.

"what's the matter?" he whispers into my hair, tracing his fingers down my spine soothingly.
" Nothing. I'm fine" I mutter, however I can still feel tears against my cheeks.
Enzo leans back slightly, locking his eyes onto mine. Then reaches out, gently wiping my tears away.

" I don't like seeing you sad Cel. Please just tell me what's wrong?"
" Vittoria was talking about how you've never really had a childhood. Never really had proper parents. It just made me think about your father, your nightmares. All the shit that's happened to you. I fucking hate it all. You deserve so much better. It makes my fucking heart break"
I bury my head into his shoulder, and he continues running his hands soothingly over my back.

" Cel, don't worry about me. I've got you haven't I?"

I've got you haven't I?

Yes he does, completely and utterly.

" And Raffe. And Nik. And Kiara. And Marco and Vittoria. Jacob doesn't really seem to like anybody so I won't say him."
I giggle, brushing my tears away.

He presses his warm lips to my collar bone, then brushes them directly over my heart sending shivers up my spine.

" I'll be fine Enzo. You can go back and play football"
" You sure, carino"

I peer at him, slightly confused.

He kisses me quickly before running back out.
I follow him out to their garden but by the time I've made it down the many stairs to ground all five of the boys are deeply engrossed in their match.
I walk over Kiara and Vittoria, who are both lying on deck chairs. Vittoria was reading whilst Kiara was cheering on the boys.

.
Glancing around, I spot a book on the outside table and pick it up.
Enzo reads outside so much, he often leaves them in the garden.
Wuthering heights the front cover reads.
" Into classics huh Enzo?" I call over to him holding the book up.
He grins at me quickly before resuming the game.

It's about an hour later when their game finally finishes.
" YESSSSS" Raffe roars.
" WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" Enzo bellows, a massive smile spread across his lips.
" Shut the fuck up you little shits" Nik huffs, storming off.

" Nikoli Mortalo Blackthorn don't use that language infront of our boy. Cover your virgin ears Jay" Vittoria giggles, shaking her head mockingly.

" They CAN shut the fuck up" Jacob snarls, glaring at the twins who are both celebrating excitedly.
" Don't underestimate the Caldo twins" Enzo yells, running over to me to throw me over his shoulder.
" Aghhh" I shriek, hitting his shoulder multiple times.
He spins me around whilst chanting " WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS."
" I swear to god your acting like you just won the World Cup. Put me down Lorenzo"
Gently, he places me down, a grin still broad across his face.
" I love seeing you like this" I laugh, smiling back.
" Like what?"
" Just completely happy Lorenzo"
He kisses the top of my head, before we all run inside for dinner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.9K 73
"Love is never complete without trust." Which this story is about a blind man that loses his hope, his trust and his faith from a experienced and a g...
29.5K 446 27
How did the love between them start? A broken mafia's daughter fell in love with a quite good boy who never involved with anything of the kind? Was i...
345K 5.1K 35
My best friend moved away ten years ago... I wonder what would happen if we were to meet again. After all a lot can change in ten years right? •Prolo...
190 23 15
A sequel to The Bros Love hasn't worked out for him in the past, but meeting the person he can't stand might change that. Can they finally be happy o...