Tara's Story

By Blitzluver

Tara was a mostly normal werewolf, with a mostly normal life. A mother, a pack, a shy mate, and a best friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Big long Author's note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55a
Chapter 55b
Chapter 56
Epilouge

Chapter 8

2.1K 35 7
By Blitzluver

 I turned to her. "Can you keep a HUGE secret?"

"Yes, of course I can."

"I've already found him."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Shh! Keep it down! He's in my old pack. His name is Conner."

"Why isn't he with you though?"

"Remember, my pack rejected me. He didn't want me to go but I ran anyways."

"You know what?" she asked matter-of-factly "I bet he's looking for you right this moment. If you imprinted on him, he must have on you."

"That's what I thought.... but he never said anything."

"I bet he was just too shy to tell you."

"Maybe." I said a little doubtful.

"Anyways, how cute is he? What does he look like as a werewolf? What was the first thing he ever said to you?"

"Well...."

*10 min later*

She laughed "yeah."

I footsteps nearby I looked to see a girl with cold eyes and a scowl on her face. "Oh hi Leah!" said Mirabelle cheerfully. "I'd like you to meet Tara. She's a werewolf-vampire mix. Originally she was a girl werewolf like you.... until she was temporarily paralyzed and bitten by a vampire."

Leah looked at me, her eyes no warmer. "No wonder why you smell like a damn leech." She said coldly and walked off.

"Geez, she scares me."

"Yeah, she does that to everyone. You get used to it."

"Not one much for words either."

"Yeah, that's Leah for you."

Then Seth walked in. "oh hi Tara." He turned to Mirabelle. "Want to finish that special op in MW2?"

"The one with the dogs?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah."

"Alright! Let's go!" she said jumping of the couch and flying downstairs, almost falling at the end. Seth chuckled to himself and followed her.

Well, I guess that's that. I thought to myself. Might as well do something. So I wandered outside and into the woods with lots of time and nothing to do.

After 10 min of wandering, I came upon a tree house that seemed in good shape. I curiously came closer and didn't see anyone inside so I climbed up the sturdy rope ladder. At the top, I was greeted a shriek and "What the **** are you doing here?!?!?"

There was Leah in the corner by herself with a shocked and angry expression on her face. "I'm really sorry Leah I didn't know anyone was up here, I was just wandering around-"

"Shut up."

"But-"

"I said stop blabbing your mouth and shut up."

So I nervously stayed quiet while shifted into a kneeling position and covered up her feelings by putting on a mask.

"Come in and sit over there." She said pointing to the spot opposite of her. I did, and she kept a constant scowl on her face.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked

"Don't talk unless I ask you to. I do the talking." I nodded.

She sighed. "People don't understand me. I'm not that mean. I just have a temper and I've been through a lot." I nodded again to show her I was listening.

She touched the wall of the tree house fondly. "Seth built this tree house. Back when we were just kids. He's forgotten it now. But I still come here. To remember the good times. I'm his sister you know. I'm kind of mad at him right now though. Well, not him but her, Mirabelle. She took my brother away from me and as a protective sister I don't like it. But then again, he's the one who brought her here." She looked at me. "You can speak now. I just wanted to get that out without interruption.

I started breathing again. "Mirabelle is nice though. If you get to know her. She's already accepted who you are and you don't even know it."

"Yeah, I know. I just need to get more used to her being around and Seth spending his time on her."

"You said that you'd been through a lot. I have too."

"I bet my situation is more complicated."

"We'll see."

"It's very complicated though. See, I wasn't a werewolf and I fell in love with this awesome guy for a long time and he loved me too. Then, this girl comes along and he suddenly dumps me and gets engaged this girl that came out of the blue. Then, I become the only girl werewolf of the pack and find out he's a werewolf and my new leader and that the reason he left is because he found his mate. I still have resentment that seems like it'll never go away until I find my mate, which seems to take forever."

I was speechless for a moment. Then, I said softly. "That's pretty complicated."

She sighed. "Yeah. Plus, my dad died recently from a heart attack."

I perked up a little. "My dad died too. Three years ago. It was hard on my mom. But then I become a werewolf, and imprinted on one of my own pack members but he never said anything so I never knew if he imprinted on me too. Then, I got bit by a psycho vampire and got cared for by the pack only to be completely rejected right after because I sucked the blood of a deer. And then, the guy I imprinted on stands up for me but I ran away because everyone else hated me and know I don't know if he's looking for me or not or when I'll see him again. If he even did imprint on me." 

              She had a shocked expression on her face. "Your situation is much worse. Yours is still in progress. Mine's mostly just awkward silence." She said

"No no, no. Yours is worse because you can't really run from it."

"I disagree. Yours is worse."

"No, yours definitely is."

"You know what? Let's call our situations equally as bad."

"Ok. I guess that's fair."  

Then we heard "Tara! Come meet Jake!"

I looked at Leah. "Sorry I have to go. Let's talk later."

"Ok tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."

So I crawled down the ladder and ran back to the house to see a shirtless guy by Mirabelle. I turned to her. "So this is Jacob?"

"Yup, he already knows all about you."

I turned to him, trying I ignoring the abs. "Well hello Jake."

"hi." He said bluntly

I turned back to Mirabelle.

"Are there anymore wolves in this pack? Because seriously, there are a lot of wolves here."

"Well," she said trying to remember "you haven't met Jared yet, and I don't even know if there are more, which there probably is. The vampire population nearby helps rack up the numbers."

"Geez that's a lot."

Jacob cleared his throat. "I'll just be going then." He said to no one in particular while walking off.

"Probably to Bella's house." Mirabelle muttered. "I mean seriously, just leave her alone! She doesn't love you and you didn't imprint on her" she turned to me.  "She's no one special too!"  She exclaimed throwing up her hands and walking back into the house muttering.

I laughed to myself and rummaged around the frig for something to eat. Then a girl walked in with a huge scar and groceries. "if you're looking for food,  I'm going to make some grilled cheese soon."

"Um, sure."

"You're Tara, right?"

"Yup. You must be Emily."

"Correcto."

"You remind me so much of Ann."

"Who's' Ann?"

"The leader of my old pack's wife."

"Oh."

"She would come in and say the exact same thing if we were looking for food."  

Emily smiled. "Yeah, I guess it's a trait of pack 'mother'."

I smiled back. "Seems so."

"Do you want to sleep here tonight? We could put a sleeping bag out in the basement by Mirabelle's bed. "

"Sure."

"Do you get along with everyone?"

"Yup. Though there are a lot to get along with."

She chuckled. "There definitely are."

Then Sam walked in with another bag of groceries. "This is the last of them." He announced.

"Good, put it there." Said Emily.

"so have you decided if I can join the pack or not yet?" I asked hopefully.

"not yet. But I'll have a decision by the morning."

"ok."

*that night*

I was lying on the floor by Mirabelle's bed in a blue sleeping bag they had laid out. She sighed. "This sucks I have school tomorrow."

I smiled. "I already graduated this spring."

"Lucky. How old are you anyways?"

"17 and some. I skipped a grade. What day is it?"

"Uh, it's Sunday why?"

"No, the number date."

"Oh it's the 3rd of November."

"Really? Already? My birthday is only a week away."

"Really? Sweet! We'll throw you a party."

"Oh, no you don't have to do that."

"Yes we do. Your 18th birthday is something to celebrate."  

I caved. "Oh fine."

She squealed. "Yay! I'll have Alice help me plan things out."

I sighed. I had a feeling this party might get a little out of hand with Alice being the main helper.

**********************************************************************************************

as usual, VOTE!!! and COMMENT!!! i always look at the comments and love the support they give me. hope you enjoyed this chapter!  *he will be coming soon* hehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 136 17
Life for Kristin Lite was normal. Or as relatively normal it could get as a werewolf and witch hybrid. Parents human, and lack of info in the superna...
3.4M 75.3K 27
Kaily was rejected by everyone, even her 3 brothers. Things just got worst when the soon to be Alpha finds out they are mates. He rejects her and bec...
140K 5K 32
Zila wasn't your average wolf. She runs her own pack and is the Alpha. Many other Alpha's are scared of her saying she is the most ruthless, cold hea...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...