the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 2

5.5K 99 29
By 1dsonlyangel

Abby Miller
It's been two months since my hook up with Niall.

I went to work that Friday , Saturday and Sunday and then back to my normal schedule. The news came out that the One Direction would be back together in about a month, starting their tour weeks after they get back together.

I noticed something weird about myself.

I was constantly smelling everything stronger, like Emma's perfume would make me almost die even though I saw how much she sprayed and it was one squirt.

Then, I threw up one morning and I felt really gross so I called in sick from work and just sat around, craving chips so I raided the cupboards and got every packet of chips out and ate them so when Emma came home and saw me eating on the couch she was shocked. I got cramps and head aches and I knew something was wrong.

Because I had missed a period and that never happens.

I looked it up and it said a possible pregnancy and my stomach dropped. I gripped my phone so hard and shook my head because I had also put on a little bit of weight.

Tears welt in my eyes when I went to the store to get a pregnancy test, shaking and that feeling in your throat when you want to cry. I went home and peed on the sick, putting the cap and and mentally screaming because everything that I was feeling made sense.

Emma was at Nate's and I was home alone, cracking my knuckles and letting a tear fall down my cheek as I sit in the edge of the bathtub. My apple watch started beeping, letting me know the time was up.

"Okay, you're fine," I swallow and nod. "You've only gained weight from the food...you've randomly been eating," I tell myself, picking up the test and shaking my head. I slowly turn the test over; my stomach drops and I let out a loud sob, screwing my eyes shut.

Two pink lines. I was pregnant.

I sob out loud and wrap my arms around my stomach, falling to the floor and bringing my knees to my chest, sobbing harshly. "How? I haven't ha-had sex-" I think but my eyes widen and I cry even louder that I scream.

"Fuck no!" I throw the test at the door as anger fills me. "You stupid bitch!" I scream, my eyes hurting from being screwed shut that I had to open them. My chest hurt and so did my eyes. "This is all your fault!" I scream out again, thinking he can hear me.

"You couldn't have pulled out?!" I wipe my eyes and growl because it's his fault I'm pregnant.

It's Niall's fault.

"W-Why did this happen to me?" I whisper, dropping my head.

I was pregnant with Niall Horan's baby - a member of the most famous boy bands in the world and he wouldn't even know about it. I feel so stupid that I didn't even realise that he didn't even use a condom at all so it was so easy to spot.

Laying on the bathroom floor, clutching my stomach, crying my heart out, I felt the need to throw up. I make my way up towards the toilet and grip it, throwing up for the 10th time this week.

I throw up making my throat sting and eyes water. My stomach emptied itself and I fell hungry, I had a headache and I was alone right now, and I knew it would be like that through my pregnancy.

"Abby!" Emma comes in the room, kicking the test with the door and runs over to me. "What the fuck?" she looks down at me sobbing.

"I-I'm alone," I cry but she furrows her brows.

"Abs, what do you mean?" she rubs my back.

"He got me pregnant and I'm now alone!" I cry and her eyes widen.

"P-Pregnant?" she gapes, "Abby what is going on?!" she shouts over my crying.

"Niall!" I shout and she shakes her head. "H-He got me pregnant," I slide down the cabinet and rest my temple on the cold floor.

"N-Niall who? Abby you're not making sense!"

"Niall Horan!" I wrap my arms around my stomach and curl my head to the tops of my knees. "The blonde one your obsessed with!" I cry feeling a sharp pain in my stomach that I cry out.

"I found him at the bar and I went home with him and he didn't use a fucking condom and now I'm pregnant!" I literally scream. "And I don't know what to do!"

I scream out in pain and feel a sharp pain in my stomach that makes me hug my legs tighter and I couldn't even think straight.

"Abby stop! calm down!" she shouts in a shaky voice but I don't. She grabs my head and puts on her lap, but I keep my eyes in my knees. "Abby!" she shouts but I don't hear anything.

Emma Rines
She was passed out, and no matter how much I screamed at her, she never answered. I looked around the room and saw a small pink and white test near the door.

"Oh my god," I pull my phone out and call for a ambulance because she's putting stress on her baby and it's making the risk of her losing it rise. She said she was pregnant with Niall Horan's baby but that has to be a lie.

Niall Horan - the popular boy band and the one I'm obsessed with? It doesn't make sense.

I called for a ambulance and I kept her head on my lap, patting her head and tucking her long brown hair behind her ear, telling her things even though she can't hear me.

The ambulance came and they took her to the hospital, asking me for information.

"How old is she?"

"19,"

"What happened?"

"I-I don't know, I came home from my boyfriends and heard her throwing up so I ran to the bathroom and then she started screaming she's alone and then cried out that a boy got her pregnant,"

"How far along is she?"

"I have no idea,"

"What's her full name?"

"Abby Grace Miller,"

"Alright, we'll keep you updated, thank you," and then she ran to the room where Abby was. I was sure she was lying when she said Niall's name, it's not possible.

No Perspective
Emma frantically waited for the doctor to give her some news and after 1 hour of waiting in the waiting room, Emma got some news.

Abby was in fact 6 weeks pregnant and from her screaming and stressing out, did put stress on the baby however, she was okay and so was the baby.

Emma was relieved she was okay and went to visit her, seeing her asleep on the bed, connected up to a oxygen mask. Her brown hair was fanned over her shoulders, eyes closed and arms by her side.

Emma's eyes fell to her stomach and then looked around the room to see a small table at the end of the white hospital bed with a screenshot of the ultrasound.

There was a very little ball that was so blurry you could hardly see it. Emma looked at it with wide eyes, it hadn't sunk in that Abby would be a mom in 8 months.

What confused Emma the most was the father of the baby. Abby claims it's Niall Horan but she could have been drunk and imagined him. Emma went to ask the doctor about how to 100% confirm the father and they said a DNA test, but Emma didn't know how to get a sample of Niall's DNA.

Emma was left on a curve ball with her best friend being pregnant with a random guys baby, and she didn't know how to help or what to do. She stayed in the room with Abby and scrolled on her instagram.

Niall had posted a few times about their new album Midnight Memories and how they were so excited to share what they had made pre break. Then she went back into his profile and went through his posts to get an idea of where he was on the break.

Abby woke up and saw the photo of her baby on the photo and she started crying again. The doctor came in and told her that she needed to stay calm from now on or it could be worse.

Abby got the thumbs up that she could leave so Emma took her home to relax. They were both just as shocked as each other. When Emma had driven them home in silence, they sat on the couch and watched TV in silence. Abby went on Niall's instagram and scrolled through and started crying...again.

She realised he was still down the road from her and she needed to tell him about his baby before he left to go on tour again.

How do you tell a celebrity you were knocked up by them?

//
srry ha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
7.6K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
I Wish By Lianne

Fanfiction

6.2K 41 29
*BOOK TWO OF THREE* Second book in my What Makes You Beautiful trilogy. I'm still writing it lol. Chapter One was posted on September 5, 2012. Pregna...